All hotels in Huntersville, North Carolina, United States of America
10305 Wilmington Rd, Huntersville, NC, 28078, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
Everything about my stay was excellent and I look forward to staying there each time I come to Charlotte
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Ice Storm, NC"
Had to stay because my family and I were caught in the Ice Storm in NC. Jennifer was very courteous and checked us in quickly. I was already in a disarray because of the storm, but the ability to be able to check in and rest and get out of the storm was comforting. Room was wonderful. Very spacious and comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Andrea
Everything was wonderful. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Carolyn
"I would stay again."
My son and I came up for a weekend with friends. While this hotel is not in a bad area, you have about a 5 minutes drive to a nice little shopping area. The hotel was nice, the staff friendly and we felt safe. I would stay again.
4 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Suite was VERRRYYY NICE"
One of the best deals we have ever had at a hotel. Will be back for sure when in the Charlotte area
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
TONY
"Great Hotel stay!"
We love Hampton Inn! The rooms are great & beds are so comfy! The staff is very friendly too!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Randy
"Affordable, comfortable, and easy to access"
Coffee and tea were always available for us in the lobby. We arrived at 7:00 in the morning on Christmas Day and the front desk person was cheerful, helpful, and welcoming. She always greeted us when she saw us. A different desk person later that day didn't acknowledge us at all but we didn't need anything. She should take lessons from the desk person who welcomed us to the hotel. Room was super clean and comfy. Thanks. We'll be back.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"I will come back."
Excellent hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"Clean New and Friendly!"
Wonderful. Amazing service. We arrived late and the night clerk was wonderful. She was helpful, polite and had a warm smile. I've never experienced this during a late check in. There is no question we'll be returning. I wish more hotels operated like this.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Biren
Clean room, extremely friendly staff! Delicious free cookies and good coffee are always a huge plus as well.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Good motel with a central location"
we arrived early but were allowed to check in anyway. staff is very pleasant to deal with. Quiet motel, didn't hear doors slamming, TV's from other rooms, or showers from other rooms. Our room was very roomy.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Tatobug
"No title"
It was fine.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Great location & friendly service staff."
Close to Charlotte airport & and downtown. Within 20 to 30 minutes drive, depending on traffic, to areas of interest around the city. Easy access to major roads & shopping malls (indoor & outdoor). Safe area. Very clean & comfortable room. Hot & cold breakfast choices included in the price. Would definitely stay here again.
7 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Travel Baseball Family - Well rested!"
We were in town for a baseball tournament with our sons. The room was spacious and spotless. Probably the most comfortable beds we've had in our travels. Our tall and lanky ball player was well rested in the morning, even after sharing a bed. We had a room near the elevators but we did not hear them at all. The hallways were wide and quiet. Not sound of "footsteps". Breakfast was also really good. There were many options and the hot items were especially tasty. We will definitely book this hotel again next time baseball takes us anywhere nearby.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Hampton Inn"
Great Customer Service. Staff very friendly. Beds were very comfy
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
This was the absolute cleanest, nicest 3 star hotel we have ever stayed in! This is our new go-to hotel for our overnight on the way to FL!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Cathie
"Outstanding"
On a trip to Hilton Head with stops at James Madison and University of South Carolina. Great place. Wonderful staff. Clean and quiet rooms. Was packed and one would never knew it.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"comfortable stay"
The front desk was very helpful with directing us to dinner and providing us with options within a (2) mile radius stay was very pleasant on our way to Charleston SC.,
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Convient location"
Good location. Staff was very helpful. Hot breakfast was good. Liked the 24 hour coffee and tea in lobby.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
pat
Hotel was 30 minutes away from Charlotte Speedway if there was no traffic! The Bed was solid as a board and housekeeping kept knocking on the door even if the DND sign was up.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Craig
"Clean, friendly, and clean!"
This hotel is clean, has great services and people. You will love staying here! The location is a high traffic area so, be aware of that. On the flip side, there are lots of places to eat, grocery store, fast food, etc.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Lily
"Consistent Hampton"
Just had a very short overnight stay. The staff was friendly and accomodated our early check in request kindly and quickly. All good.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Everything was fine, except there was a party on our floor one night, and the hotel personnel didn't seem to want to do anything to calm it down. Could not fall asleep until 3am.
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Larry D
"more than for what you pay..."
Very satisfied with the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
I truly enjoyed my stay. The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. Very close to I-77, which made travel very easy. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Location Location Location"
Good, Clean, Well maintained and in the perfect location.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Mo
It was after a snowstorm and it was a nice refuge.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"compares to 5 star hotels"
new building in an excellent location being close to interstate and in a quite area. very clean. spacious rooms. complimentary breakfast was ok. very friendly staff. in cleaniness and beds comfort it does compare to 5 star hotels.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2014
Only stayed one night but the room was nice, the pillows were cozy, breakfast was good.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
I was very upset as my grand daughter left her phone in room. I called twice and they said they did not have it. We did the track app and it WAS at the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Pleasant surprise"
We usually stay at Hamptons if its an option for us. this past time I found the hotel with my phone so I was kind of worried about the quality of the hotel (I couldn't see pics very well). When we arrived every thing was great! Friendly staff and great service. The rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen ( I am extremely picky) so I felt very comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Ashley B
I-77 traffic noise was an issue during the night.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Great spacious room!"
This is my first time staying at this hotel. I was very pleased, rooms were so spacious, nicely decorated and staff was very helpful. My room was located right by the elevator but it was really quiet and the vending and ice machine were away from the rooms, (but not too far) so I didn't hear the noise from them all night. I would stay there again!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Fine for me"
We stayed here en route to our final destination. Easy on/off highway; we were put in a room opposite the highway so very quiet. Staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
This Hampton was clean and comfortable--love the free parking and free wifi. It was a bit noisy with lots of children around but other than that, I enjoyed the easy location, 30 min from the airport and well equipped room. Appliances were older and could use updating. Would love a pull out mirror in bathroom but it was a very comfortable stay. Hampton is a reliable choice
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Hampton inn huntersville nc"
The hotel was extremely clean. Loved the room- spacious. Room entry swipe very easy. The room numbers with the pictures made it easy to remember the last room we stayed in. They're fun! Staff very attentive and accommodating.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Gloria
"Great Hotel - new, clean, and good service"
Only complaint is that pool is very small - but other than that, hotel was great! Building is new and hotel was very clean. It was very close to a wonderful shopping/dining area called Birkdale Village.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Carey
The hotel staff was very attentive. The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2013
The hotel was clean and comfortable. I know many people don't care about this, but I hate Styrofoam. It is bad for us and bad for the environment. It never breaks down. Well the Hampton Inn uses paper cups and plates so Kudos to them.
4 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Very Nice"
Hotel was nice and staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Excellent staff, but get on their good side"
Good ole Southern hospitality! The staff was excellent and very helpful and very friendly and both of their sides are good. But they are close to I-77, so you may want to get on the side away from the Interstate.
2 night business trip May 29, 2013
Carolina couple
"Convenient to restaurants and golf."
I brought 12 women for an outing to the hotel. There were no glitches at all. All women were pleased with their accomodations.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great Hotel for race events"
Have stayed here before. Off the beaton path, yet actually close to everything. Get to know the shortcuts and Lowes Motor Speedway is only 1/2 hr. away, or less. About anything you need to do or want to do w/i 15 min.....from shopping, eating to a raptor exhibit.
Other trip May 20, 2013
This hotel is class,class,class! Very clean, comfortable beds and the breakfast has everything you would want.
1 night trip May 16, 2013
Very friendly staff, excellent room, will be the hotel I stay at on future trips.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Ryan
Another GREAT STAY, a special thanks to housekeeping, for another clean room for us to enjoy.We'll be back
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"close to charlotte"
Very relaxing and enjoyable,...friendly staff
2 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Adrian
"Pleasant Surprise"
The Hotel was immaculate.Quality of staff and service was excellent. I had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before and was very surprised at the high quality for such a reasonable price. I can't speak for all Hampton Inn properties,but this one is wonderful.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Beth
Will return
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Great hotel. Clean and the staff was friendly, definitely would recommend.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013