All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10584 Luna Rd, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"pretty clean"
It's clean and comfortable plus they really look out for your things including cars to masks sure theres no theft
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Sorry"
Not very friendly almost seemed angry . Wont ever be back
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Not Bad For The Price:"
Overall really not too bad for the price. I am a hard to please person and can be critical. The hotel itself was clean and not in a bad condition. Location in a industrial area. My complaint is that sheets and pillows needed to be replaced. The sheets were paper thin, pillows were way over used and not comfortable. Sleeping was difficult because the sheets came loose from the mattress and there was only a very thin top sheet. Otherwise everything was satisfactory except that I was forced to leave at 11:30 a.m. on day of check out that was a bit inconvenient for me. On the positive side Los Colinas and Irving are a 5 minute drive from the motel where there are many choices for food etc.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"fine"
Fine
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Meet Expectations and Comfortable"
Got there... neighborhood was not great but not terrible... very quiet... very friendly :-)
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not the best"
Not the best but I guess ok for the amount
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Brandon
"Great place to stay the night"
The room I got was very clean and I could tell it had been remodeled within the past 5 or 6 years. Overall the motel is a great place to stay the night, fairly quiet neighborhood. I did not have a vent cover in bathroom and I only had hot water for the shower. Needless to say I took quick showers. No bugs, no odors other than the tobacco smell that was in the hallway by the window since it appears that is the gathering spot to smoke at by the employees.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Daryl
"A fine hotel"
It was better than I have expected--with the price I paid. Room is clean, comfortable with an A/C-heater unit inside, a microwave and a refrigerator. Add to that is a high speed Wi-Fi , an LCD satellite TV with about a hundred channels. We really enjoyed the hotel and would recommend this to any travelers with a budgeted mind. The location is a little hard to find though, but, with a GPS, who would care? It's about 20 minutes from Love Field.
4 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"good"
I enjoy my room
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice room."
Internet was great,but the room wasn't the cleanest. Easy access to all of Dallas!
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Demitrius
"Bed bugs"
Bed Bugs! The hotel was very close to the location we needed, and the Hotel.com deal was excellent - so we booked for the 2 nights we needed. The room smelled musty, however it looked OK, older decor. We left after first night due to bed bugs.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Dalia
"Cleveland"
It was ok
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Cleveland
"Welcome to Bollywood :)"
Everything smells like curry and you have a filling that this is a hotel from developing world country. Me and my husband had difficulty to sleep because of the smell. They are trying but we could say that, the results are not satisfying. You get what you pay for, good luck!
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Amazing weekend.!"
Me and my partner had a great time.! From the fast and polite check in to the amazing staff that was working there during our stay. We received a wake up call on our checkout day. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. We will definitely be going back and I would recommend people to this hotel as well.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jazmyne
"another quiet night..."
always quiet here with great staff. Wish more bargain motels were like this. nothing nice but management clearly takes pride in the place. always great when price is key
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"hidden and quiet"
under fifty bucks deal...
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Dallas"
Very pleasant and peaceful.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Cleveland
"excellent."
Good!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Enrique
"peace"
the hotel was very nice and the room was spacious where as i didn't feel closed in. managerial staff was very i friendly and helpful..I'll definitely be going again.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Christopher Carlile
"Good enough for a few hours of sleep"
Flying out early the next morning so wanted to stay close to Love Field. This said 4 miles away but it was actually over 8 miles away according to my gps. Worked out fine for an inexpensive place to stay near airport.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Ugh!"
Mold in the shower & smelt like cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Don't stay here!"
Worst hotel experience ever. Had two rooms. One room had a toilet that wouldn't flush. We asked for another room and they refused and gave us a plunger. The coffee was sour every morning. Rooms were not cleaned and sheets were disgusting. Shower rod wouldn't stay up. the housekeeping staff consisted of one sketchy looking kid and I am pretty sure he went through our stuff. The front desk people could care less about any of our complaints.
7 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Shawn
"horrible"
The bed was hard the bathroom was nasty the staff was rude
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
kashira
"(Anxiety/Stress Vacation)"
Quick check in, nice big rooms, very quiet other than the occasional elevator noise. Location a little isolated, but it's a quick get to and from and right on the highway. I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Not a good place to stay
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Dora
"Good value at a reasonable price"
The hotel staff are accommodating. The bed is comfortable. The hotel is quiet. There are several fast food and family restaurants that are proximate to the hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"decent"
room.was very orange but nice
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
lori
"Bad"
The person at the front desk was very rude. They couldn't locate my reservation. It had a foul smell in the lobby.
4 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Hotel stay"
We didnt arrive to the hotel until 4:00 in the morning. And the hotel staff was very polite to us once we arrived. And even let us have a later check out because we checked in so late. Our room with the jacuzzi tub in it was great! I would most definitely recommend thos hotel to everyone! You can not stay at a better place for this price!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Chelsey
"nice stay"
Great place for the price. Clean and quite
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Happy Camper"
I truly enjoyed my stay. At first the location slightly discouraged me but once there the hotel was excellent. The rate was great. Did not see any of the issues that were brought by other guests to be existent or valid. I am happy I went there and kept my reservation.
3 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Francine
"Nothing around for dinning It"
The hotel is not even star one I am sales person and I travel around I have never stayed such a 3 star hotel . Very untidy rooms no coffee. Only 1 person who does all jobs.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"not too bad"
not much in the area but close enough to drive. Love the fact that the hotel has hard wood floors in the rooms and not nasty carpet. Room was clean. Older but worth the price we paid for the big tub.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Tabitha
"Nasty bathroom"
When we got into the room we used the restroom and there was dust and hair (not ours) on the toilet. Also the shower curtain was moldy and there was a tile loose on the floor. As far as the room the beds were comfortable but I was worried about the cleanliness after seeing the bathroom. In the drawer of the nightstand there was vulgar language painted. Also there was a hot Cheeto on the floor, we didn't take and Cheetos. I highly recommend that the staff focus more on cleanliness.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
T
As good as it will get for the price. Don't expect much. Location of hotel is in the ghetto, so don't leave anything in your car, etc.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Disgusting and unpleasant"
My girlfriend and I needed a last minute place to spend the night in Irving, TX to check out some apartments to move to from out of state. We chose to take a chance on the Tropicana for its price and proximity to our prospective apartments despite some less than stellar reviews. Upon arrival, we regretted that decision. Here's a bit of what we experienced: Checking in took longer than any other place I've stayed at due to outdated technology. Clearly none of the staff care about the service they provide. Our nonsmoking room had clearly been smoked in. The state of the bathroom was disgusting. The shower had not been cleaned. The toilet, minimally so. Facial hair (hopefully) was all over the sink and counter. The floor needed a serious scrubbing. The mini-fridge in the room was covered in grime. Overall, pretty bad. There are only a couple things that weren't so bad. The free wifi provided (though unsecured, don't do any banking here...) was easy to use and rather quick. And the bed, a king in our room, was comfortable and appeared to be the only thing suitably cleaned in the whole place.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Bryan
"Pretty good for 38/night"
I stayed here for two days and was upgraded the first night because the room I paid for wasn't available. Overall, it was decent; the rooms were spacious and clean. Better than expected. My only issue was with the guest representatives, being they were not from this country it was very difficult to understand them and they were a little rude. Small potatoes if you don't have to deal with them that much though.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good value but has flaws."
Decent room. Would stay again. Price is RIGHT. Has flaws. If mold on shower BUGS you, or less than VERY clean bugs you, BETTER STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. If low cost enables tolerance of condition, then it is OK for you.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Clean, Simple, Affordable - without frills."
Pros: Close to the airport, Close to Downtown Dallas, Close to Freeway for access to Cowboy Stadium. Close to clubs and a great Honky Tonk Dance Hall (Red River). Hotel is older but clean and the staff is quite nice. Hot Coffee all day every day. Approximately 1 Million Cable Channels. Cons: No frills hotel, not a single one. No Pool or Hot Tub. This hotel was perfect for a place to sleep and fairly close to everything. The price point was what brought us in, and I would stay here again.
6 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Troy
"Met our needs."
Stayed a week in town and needed someplace to crash while seeing sights. Met our needs.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Cancelled Room"
I arrived at the hotel at 10:30pm as my flight landed late, only to find that they cancelled my reservation. So at 11:00 pm on a Friday night I had to walk from hotel to hotel, in the rain, to find a place to stay. Great way to start my trip and it set the tone for a horrible weekend.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Tropicawesome! Love this hotel!"
I love tropicana inn! The people who work there are friendly, great attitude and awesome customer service, you can really tell that they have a genuine interest in making sure they do everything possible to ensure you have the best possible stay. Will be back.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good but the visiting policy should be reviewed"
The hotel was nice I came in with some friends to travel and have fun in Dallas It is nice for a cheap place but the only problem is that you are not allowed to have visitors after 9pm which is a problem because most friends needed to hangout at this time. It's still a good place to stay but no visitors can come after 9pm. This is the reason I'm giving it a 2/5 on hotel service but overall it's a 4/5 for the money you pay
6 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Jean
"bad place"
Not good at all I just stayed because there were no other openings
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"no good place to sleep"
It was horrible .. The service was soo bad also tha rooms were so dirty .. They where rude
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
"New Years Eve Getaway in Big D"
Ken was the front desk man on duty when we were there for a New Years Eve concert in Dallas. He was very helpful and always had a kind word. Very informative and overall, very helpful! The hotel is a little dated, but for what we needed, a inexpensive place to lay our heads after celebrating New Years Eve, perfect. Would recommend if your looking for a clean room and good service. We had both!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Bruce
"Cheap and moderate to stay"
Clean and Non smoking was fine and front desk also helps all time. Internet facility is well.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Jag
"Poor customer service"
We had an unexpected relative who joined the trip at last moment, not only was i charged additionally but there were no additional rooms to upgrade, which I understood but the way that the associate told me was very unprofessional and rude,he approached me in front of other customers and I felt humiliated by his tone of voice. I of course took his name C.J. and we had no iron out toilet paper in our room.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
"It was great for the price!"
It was very nice. Cheapest price but great bed and clean room. The night man at the desk was a bit rude but over all a good experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
The room smelled bad. There were stains on the sheets and the heater did not work
Other trip Dec 5, 2014