All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

• Value
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
It was great no problems and great price.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Kretia
"Do not stay here!!!!! Its cheap for a reason!!!!"
The worst hotel experience. Went to the hotel to check in with a reservation and the front desk person told me they only had smoking rooms and when I reserved a non smoking room, and the person didn't care about inconveniencing me. Didn't care at all?
2 night trip Jun 2, 2015
OK but hotel cleaness needs to be better especially the carpet when you walk into the hotel
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Bed bugs
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Good stay."
I had a good stay. I was in Irving for an event at the Irving Convention Center. The motel was convient and priced right.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
John L
"hotel"
It was relaxing and quite
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Donna Marie
"My One Night Experience Tropicana Inn and Suites"
The hall carpet is filthy. The staff barely speaks English. There were bugs in the room. The room itself was OK minus the bugs.. And I was rushed out in the morning by one hour early. Some of the worst coffee I ever drank in my life. And no Spenda, Equal or Stevia. Just Sugar. Not Everyone eats Sugar!
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Do not go"
I hated it
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Nina
"All good , except AC took midnight to cool my room"
Everything was better than what I was expecting for a $40/day hotel. Except 1 thing, the AC took almost till midnight to cool my room. Hope they fix that and it was only in one room.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Anish
"Terrible customer service"
There are other places nearby (even next door!) at a similar rate. Go there! These people will find an opportunity to charge you additional fees if they can. That was the first thing that really upset me and set the tone for my stay when they charged 30% more because I had two people rather than one (keep in mind their costs didn't change as the extra person did not cause them to use any more towels or other resources). The second was that they made me sign some agreement that I wouldn't have anyone come to the hotel. WHAT??? I suspect this was because they didn't want you to bring back a "paid friend" to the room with you (the seedy area of town is right down the street). But who cares? I'm in town visiting friends and having fun, if I want to have friends over to my room for a while that's really no one else's business as long as we are quiet. As far as the room goes, it was your standard room with no frills. Biggest problem with the room was a rather interesting bug we found. We didn't want to touch it as it seemed quite exotic. I stayed here before but forgot about the ridiculous fees. I will never going to stay here again. Fool me twice, shame on me. You'll never fool me again.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Hotel service"
Was very nice and great help as much as they can.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Good Condition and Wide Room."
Good Condition and Clean. Quite a wide room compared with price.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"ok hotel for the price"
ok for the price
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Xiaojiang
"nice place for reasonable price"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Although I was there for sleeping only.
2 night trip May 23, 2015
"Would never ever ever stay are recommend"
The lobby smelled like curry.The room had stains on the walls and cellings.Hair on the bathroom floor.I booked a nonsmoking room ,but soon as u walk in an open the door the smoke smell is all over the room.Since I booked with Expedia couldn't get my money back.Was checking out the next day,we only could stand to stay a few hours.NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Vona
"You get what you pay for."
No hot water in the shower and the water wouldn't drain. Either the a/c leaked water or the room leaked from the rain.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"pretty clean"
It's clean and comfortable plus they really look out for your things including cars to masks sure theres no theft
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Dirty, dirty, dirty"
Good location but that's it.... Dirty rooms, dirty bed , big bathroom but very out of date
Other trip May 5, 2015
serg
"Sorry"
Not very friendly almost seemed angry . Wont ever be back
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Not Bad For The Price:"
Overall really not too bad for the price. I am a hard to please person and can be critical. The hotel itself was clean and not in a bad condition. Location in a industrial area. My complaint is that sheets and pillows needed to be replaced. The sheets were paper thin, pillows were way over used and not comfortable. Sleeping was difficult because the sheets came loose from the mattress and there was only a very thin top sheet. Otherwise everything was satisfactory except that I was forced to leave at 11:30 a.m. on day of check out that was a bit inconvenient for me. On the positive side Los Colinas and Irving are a 5 minute drive from the motel where there are many choices for food etc.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"fine"
Fine
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Meet Expectations and Comfortable"
Got there... neighborhood was not great but not terrible... very quiet... very friendly :-)
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Travelling Solo"
During my first stay all was well because the room was clean and descent. The second time my non-smoking room smelled like an ash tray and I wish I did not return. There was a pungent, curry odor at the front desk and a whiff of manure in the air.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Solo
"Not the best"
Not the best but I guess ok for the amount
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Brandon
use this hotel because of price, stay during the week... too far too drive home everyday
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
j
"Great place to stay the night"
The room I got was very clean and I could tell it had been remodeled within the past 5 or 6 years. Overall the motel is a great place to stay the night, fairly quiet neighborhood. I did not have a vent cover in bathroom and I only had hot water for the shower. Needless to say I took quick showers. No bugs, no odors other than the tobacco smell that was in the hallway by the window since it appears that is the gathering spot to smoke at by the employees.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Daryl
"A fine hotel"
It was better than I have expected--with the price I paid. Room is clean, comfortable with an A/C-heater unit inside, a microwave and a refrigerator. Add to that is a high speed Wi-Fi , an LCD satellite TV with about a hundred channels. We really enjoyed the hotel and would recommend this to any travelers with a budgeted mind. The location is a little hard to find though, but, with a GPS, who would care? It's about 20 minutes from Love Field.
4 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"good"
I enjoy my room
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Need improvements"
Had to ask for towels and hangers. No coffee available. Floors and carpet needed cleaning.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
michelle
"Nice room."
Internet was great,but the room wasn't the cleanest. Easy access to all of Dallas!
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Demitrius
"Bed bugs"
Bed Bugs! The hotel was very close to the location we needed, and the Hotel.com deal was excellent - so we booked for the 2 nights we needed. The room smelled musty, however it looked OK, older decor. We left after first night due to bed bugs.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Dalia
"I recommend this Hotel"
F-A-S-T check in. WOW I told them my name and the latterly handed me my key after a short form about who I am and my car. No credit card required.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
G
"Cleveland"
It was ok
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Cleveland
"Welcome to Bollywood :)"
Everything smells like curry and you have a filling that this is a hotel from developing world country. Me and my husband had difficulty to sleep because of the smell. They are trying but we could say that, the results are not satisfying. You get what you pay for, good luck!
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Amazing weekend.!"
Me and my partner had a great time.! From the fast and polite check in to the amazing staff that was working there during our stay. We received a wake up call on our checkout day. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. We will definitely be going back and I would recommend people to this hotel as well.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jazmyne
"another quiet night..."
always quiet here with great staff. Wish more bargain motels were like this. nothing nice but management clearly takes pride in the place. always great when price is key
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"hidden and quiet"
under fifty bucks deal...
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Dallas"
Very pleasant and peaceful.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Cleveland
"excellent."
Good!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Enrique
"peace"
the hotel was very nice and the room was spacious where as i didn't feel closed in. managerial staff was very i friendly and helpful..I'll definitely be going again.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Christopher Carlile
"nice place"
Nice place that meets your needs for the price you pay for, don't see anything wrong with previous ratings, just bunches of snobs.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Good enough for a few hours of sleep"
Flying out early the next morning so wanted to stay close to Love Field. This said 4 miles away but it was actually over 8 miles away according to my gps. Worked out fine for an inexpensive place to stay near airport.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Ugh!"
Mold in the shower & smelt like cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Don't stay here!"
Worst hotel experience ever. Had two rooms. One room had a toilet that wouldn't flush. We asked for another room and they refused and gave us a plunger. The coffee was sour every morning. Rooms were not cleaned and sheets were disgusting. Shower rod wouldn't stay up. the housekeeping staff consisted of one sketchy looking kid and I am pretty sure he went through our stuff. The front desk people could care less about any of our complaints.
7 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Shawn
"horrible"
The bed was hard the bathroom was nasty the staff was rude
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
kashira
"(Anxiety/Stress Vacation)"
Quick check in, nice big rooms, very quiet other than the occasional elevator noise. Location a little isolated, but it's a quick get to and from and right on the highway. I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Not a good place to stay
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Dora
"Good value at a reasonable price"
The hotel staff are accommodating. The bed is comfortable. The hotel is quiet. There are several fast food and family restaurants that are proximate to the hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"decent"
room.was very orange but nice
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
lori
"Bad"
The person at the front desk was very rude. They couldn't locate my reservation. It had a foul smell in the lobby.
4 night family trip Feb 7, 2015