All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10584 Luna Rd, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

the room was very nice and clean good condition staff very nice sleep good all night
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
rosita
It was a great stay..would definately stay again.. the only thing the person that checked us in gave us a room that was already occupied..but as soon as we let him know he got us the correct room
Was clean, comfortable and quiet. I liked it. Definitely to be recommended to other customers
"vacation"
the staff was very nice they even let me check in 2 hrs early but the room was dirty the only thing that appeared to be clean was the toilet seat i was not taking any chance so i sprayed everything down
brunet
"Mrs.Brown"
we really enjoyed our selves Thank you.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
ARTHA
"HORRIBLE HOTEL, DONT DO IT!"
My stay was absolutely horrible, I ended up not staying the full night, when I had booked this hotel for five nights for work. I was greeted by this manager while checking in, he states I only had two nights, I informed him that I could show him the receipt I printed to show that I did purchase and paid for five nights, he stated to me, we don't go by your receipt, and I have you for two nights, he eventually found the hotels receipts of their records for five nights. No apology, I then explained to him that I work at night, and sleep during the day because i am a travel nurse and if he could please not have anyone come into my room during the day. He said no, I went to my room, it was horrible, dirty tub , fridge disgusting, walls nasty, i have bleach spray that would take care of that, i figured i could deal with the environment. I went out to dinner, i came back to the room and my door was wide open, i went to the front desk which was located right around the corner and asked if anyone went into my room, he screamed at me and said it was my fault. I felt, this was it, i already felt unsafe, and i left the hotel.
5 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Cheap but clean"
With the price that I paid for our room, the hotel exceeded my expectations. I paid twice the amount for a room somewhere else and that room was half the size as this one. It was clean, newer paint in the bathroom. I was not thrilled with the cigarette smoke in the hallway but they do allow smoking, all I cared about was that it did not smell in the room and it did not. They do not offer a breakfast or Wifi but you also are not paying the higher prices so cost has to be cut from some where. I would stay here again for the price.
3 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"omg"
The people at the front desk were very rude
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Hotel ok"
Desk staff were very nice. Hotel is ok for price. Disappointed by no continental breakfast. Free coffee down stairs near desk.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"PERFECT PLACE TO RELAX"
VERY PLEASANT, STAFF FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. YES I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, NO STORES CLOSE BY OTHER THAN THAT IT IS WORTH THE MONEY.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"great stay"
it was better than i expected reading the reviews i was not looking forward to it but when i arrived i was pleased with the room and the service
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good hotel"
I like it and its not bad for the price i pay
4 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Yonatan
"Hotel close to concert"
The room was ok, but the shower curtain had mold on the inside of it. The air worked good.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Just what I need"
This hotel is not expensive, but it's comfortable, quiet, clean and I was perfectly happy there. It was a 10 minute walk to the convenience store. I will be going back to Tropicana when I visit Dallas again. This room had exactly what you would get in any hotel room.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
bad location. appears dingy. not even a vending machine in hotel. bed creaks if you move while sleeping. broken tiles in the bathroom.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"C-"
Room was ok. First problem was no mat in bathtub.to prevent falling in tub. Second problem was no continential breakfast. They only serv coffee for free. Third problem after buying Starbucks coffee. Microwave unit too small in room and lobby!
9 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Tyrone
Great location! Bunch of places to eat at with in walking distance. Room was perfect for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Vacation in Dallas"
Vacation in Dallas, was looking for reasonable room with fridge. This fit the bill.
6 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Eh, just ok"
We only needed to stay here one night as we were passing through town. Thank goodness it was only one night. The room was old, the bed was saggy and tired, the walls looked stained and the fridge was so squeaky and loud when it's motor turned on that I thought it was going to jump out and eat me. Literally the thing had a mind of its own and kept me up half the night. On the plus side, the front desk staff was VERY nice, extremely efficient and helpful, and the hotel was QUIET (except the fridge of course). Overall, as a "just passing through" place to lay your head for one night, it wasn't bad. Would I stay there again? Maybe. For the right price. You definitely get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Donny
"Near irving convention center"
Literally 5 min away from Irving Convention center, near fast food location, Target, vegetarian location, wal-mart, Walgreen s.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Maggie
"Meh."
I stayed her for a professional conference. The person at the hotel asked me for my licence plate number which was weird. In addition, he asked me if I was there to "party." I don't think that's any of his business. He also informed me if he saw a dog or any visitors in my room he would call the police, now questions asked. The light also went out in the morning before I left for 2 minutes. I would recommend this hotel for a 1 night stay and if you're only going to sleep and shower there. You do not want to spend anymore time at this hotel than you have to.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Clean and affordable place to sleep"
I'm giving this place five stars because it met all the reasonable expectations I had going in to it. Simply put; the room was clean and affordable. It's close to the airport and easy to get to. I would go back again.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"NIGHT CLERK FRIENDLY & HELPFUL"
NIGHT CLERK VERY FRIENDLY & HELPFUL.GOT LOST ON WAY TO MOTEL.CJ STAYED ON PHONE AND GAVE US DIRECTIONS UNTIL WE REACHED MOTEL & GAVE US WRITTEN DIRECTIONS TO OUR DESTINATION THE NEXT DAY.HARD TO FIND MOTEL.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Great value for price"
Would definitely stay here again.. Updated rooms.. Quiet.. For the price can't complain at all
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
becky
"Nice and Clean"
Nice clean hotel for the price!! Very friendly, helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Inexpensive Respite in Big City"
Definitely better than expected at this price. Easy access to car for unloading, large room with big desk & couch, had to go to lobby for coffee (bad) and no clock in room (?) though.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Miles
"Worst place ever!"
Staff was SUPER RUDE! Talked to us like we were stupid and with the worst attitude. Rooms WERENT all that great. The restroom fan was falling off, towels were dirty, and very rough.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"so far so good"
Cheap, nothing big but comfort. its a good place for travelers
8 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Went to the game"
The hotel itself was kinda in the middle of no where...The only good thing about the stay was the liquor store across the street. Go Niners!!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Karis
"Nice place to stay for the price!"
We stayed over labor day weekend and it was not bad for the price we paid.. Sure, the furniture is out dated but the beds were comfy and there was a small fridge in our room. Overall room was clean.. Hotel service was nice and made us feel welcomed. The neighborhood is a little sketchy, there are strip clubs everywhere but once u get past that, it is easy access to interstate 35E to head downtown.. We would stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Gina
"Good 4 the $"
For the price it was good. The room had a funky smell and lots of burn marks in the carpet. It was clean though. Located by 3 giant liquor stores and two strip clubs lol. Not the best area but I did not feel unsafe. Would probably stay there again because the price was so cheap and it was clean enough.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not as good the second time"
Second time staying here, 1st they gave our room that we booked away, so we had to settle for something else. The room was not clean at all, bed was hard, no clock or tv channel guide, only 2 towels for a jacuzzi room, not impressed this time, probably won't stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
djc
"don't go here unless your staying 1 night"
I called a week ahead they said the allowed pets then when I get there they said no pets over 3 lbs but they allowed my dog for a charge. Then we left when we didn't make it out of the lot before they running out saying I have to take my dog whenever we leave cause of barking I have a small 10 lbs poodle and he was barking because children were stomping in the room above. Then they continusly watch us everytime we left the room they were standing at the end of the hall. I was very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
not happy
Stayed couple of day at this hotel and OK to stay if you are single and Won't recommend this hotel for family.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
We ended up having a late check in and the front desk was nice and the hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Ricci
"Nice and quiet hotel"
I stayed for a week at Tropicana inn and it was relaxing and enjoyable. Friendly staff and tucked in nicely in a quiet side street.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Lesli
"Never again."
When we got there, I had booked two queen beds. They gave me a king bed and a sofa bed. They would not give us extra blankets to make up the sofa bed. They would not give us 3 towels so two of us had to share a towel We had three people in our room. The hotel was gross and sketchy. On one of the nights we came back and our hotel room was wide open! Nothing came up missing but, still! Worse place I have ever stayed at.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great for the price."
Only stayed one night, but I was pleased with the room condition and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Lidia
"Not at all like the pictures"
When I walked in to register, they were forcing a man to leave and he was yelling about never having been kicked out of a hotel for demanding privacy. Then they took me to a room with one full size bed and one fold-out couch. I had specifically made a reservation for two large beds because I have tall teenage boys. Only after asking for my money back did I get a room with two beds. I didn't see any obvious cleanliness issues or bed bugs (I checked) but it was not a place where I wanted to walk around barefoot. We stayed because it was only one night but if my husband had not of been with us, I wouldn't have stayed because it was not a good neighborhood. Pay a little extra and go elsewhere.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Marlaina
Other than having the tiny room behind the elevator, It wasn't bad once I overlooked the mildew on the shower curtain.
5 night trip Aug 11, 2014
The hotel and staff were very nice, cant believe the price of this hotel was so inexpensive , wud defiantly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
adam
"EXCELLENT FOR THE PRICE"
Very clean room and tile floors throughout. Restroom very clean and they had the air before we checked in so the room was cooled down. Stay two nights and would definitely stay again if need to go to the Dallas area. If you are a Gas Monkey Garage fan, it is within 5 minutes of both the Garage and the Bar and Grill and about 15 minutes from the Gexa Energy Complex. Great location for the Dallas metroplex area indeed!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Saw the room and demanded refund!"
The front desk person wasn't friendly at all. I saw the room and demanded a refund. I didn't feel safe in the location, the tv remote was visibly broken with tape around it didn't work! Awful!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Disappointed
"Horrible experience"
I booked a room for the bus driver of our trip. And I specifically said it's for the bus driver with a bus. But when we reached there, they didn't let him stay there. Hotel staff was very unprofessional and cussed thr driver out for bringing the bus in their parking lot. Will never ever book this hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"You can't beat it for the price"
Trust me for what I paid I was shocked. I walked in and everything was neat. Even when I came into my room I was nicely surprised at the condition. I was just looking for a place to crash while we had a ladies night out. I will stay here again. The room was neat and clean. The cable channels were horrible but I wasn't in my room that long.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"chaty"
it was great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
charles
"good for a clean bed&cool room"
Don't expect much, most reviews were true, better than sleeping in your car. Very nice service.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"inexpensive"
First off we asked for a ground floor, which we didn't get. Our room was comfortable and all seemed to be clean except for the shower. The shower had mold growing on the inside of the shower curtain. They wouldn't leave any extra toilet paper in the room. there was less than a half roll when we got there. We had to ask for more TP and when they cleaned the room the next day they didn't leave any more.The next day we had to go to the office and ask for more. Also the towels and wash clothes were white and very stained up. They needed new linen badly. The beds were comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
wildman
"sweet people (: good prices"
I want there for a little vacation with my daughter and we originally had a double bedrooms but the room was having maintenance problems so the guy at the front desk gave me a one bedroom suite to replace the days that I was supposed to be their in the Double bed room very sweet people very sweet people good good maintenance clean hotel nice little neighborhood is very quiet and wonderful prices
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
lexi Sherman
"Curry and smoke"
I was a little disappointed in this hotel. It started when I entered the lobby and it smelled of curry spice and I had a hard time with the clerks accent. When I checked into my room downstairs and it reeked of cigarette smoke as well as curry spice. When I talked with the clerk about it, he got a little snippy and said the only thing he was willing to do was switch rooms. The new room, was a little musty but otherwise a lot better. In short I have mixed feelings about this hotel and would probably look a little harder at a different one in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014