Hostal Casa Ram, Medellin
Conveniently near the airport, Hostal Casa Ram is in Medellin (El Poblado), close to Poblado Park, Medellin General Hospital, and Lleras Park. Also nearby are La Strada Mall and Medellin's Museum of Modern Art.
Dining options at this Medellin hostel include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Hostal Casa Ram has 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $26
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Shared Dormitory
- Shared Dormitory
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby Two Star Medellin hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Medellin hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Medellin
- Hotel Estelar Milla de OroFrom
"Had a pleasant stay. Left my rain jacket when I checked out.they are gonna mail it to us."Apr 10, 2015
- Inntu HotelFrom
"this hotel was one of the best. staff was friendly and very helpful. the area was a prime area for foods and music. very tranquil neighborhood."Mar 30, 2015
- Hotel San Pedro del FuerteFrom
"I love everything about this hotel and would mention it to all of my friends and family members"Mar 26, 2015
- Hotel AlcaravánFrom
"great service and friendly staff. I felt safe the whole time even walking the streets at night. Not too far from the hotel there is a noisy area with bars, clubs and girls (but…"Mar 24, 2015
Hostal Casa Ram, Medellin’s small print
Also known as
- Hostal Casa Ram
- Hostal Casa Ram Medellin
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 5000 per person (approximately)