All hotels in Lijiang, China

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Dirty
    Bad pool
"Favorite hotel in China"
One of my favorite hotels. The resort is amazing. I wish we had more time to enjoy our villa! The villa was comfortable and spacious- well designed. The assistant manager was exceptionally helpful in giving us tips on where to go and how to take local transportation. Would go back!
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Irene

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Lijiang's hidden side."
Hotel set in attractive location with mountains in the background. Hotel rooms are spacious but few have mountain views. The plunge pool in the description doesn't seem to exist, at least we couldn't find it. The spa was good quality. Shuhe old town 5 minutes by free hotel bike from the hotel was attractive and far less touristy and crowded than Lijiang' main old town and is recommended for this reason.
2 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2016
"Charming and dependable"
We have come to rely on the Pullman name, specially when traveling in China. You can be sure ask basics will be taken care of. In this property, the rooms and location are outstanding. It might appear a bit dated, but I think it's absolutely charming given the stunning Lijiang backdrop.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Great staff"
The staff at this hotel are exceptional! They could not do enough for you.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2015
"Lijiang a city worth a second visit"
Stay was enjoyable although we experienced a shocking male staff at the checkout desk.very poor attitude.
4 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Thumbs Up!"
A beautiful hotel with a view of the Jade Dragon Mountain which you can admire at during breakfast, or if you're lucky enough to get a room with a balcony. Bicycles can be rented for free for a leisurely cycle around the resort. Location is only a 5min ride to Shu He town, away from the noisy hustle and bustle of the Old Town area.
3 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
SG
"Good stay"
great view.
4 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Great hardware but software need to be improved"
The Pullman Lijiang is much better than Banyan Tree Lijiang in terms of its hardware and facilities. However I think the service and software is still need to be improved. There are some minor things not to the standard of a 5-star vacation resort yet. I know the management is making efforts to make things better but I expect it can be improved soon so that can make it as the best resort in Lijiang area.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
Shanghai Visitor

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

5星級酒店,略嫌衛生不夠好,浴缸像極污糟
4 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2016
"絕對值得推薦的渡假酒店"
入住別墅是必然的選擇, 有院子, 有客廳, 還有地熱, 房間好舒適, 整體環境非常寧靜非常私密
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Good and special hotel
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"LOVE it!!!!"
無論酒店本身 及 風景也 非常非常漂亮。真的有舍不得離開的感覺。 早餐的選擇 也不錯 (竟然有雲南小吃,真是一大驚喜!)。 唯一的問題是 晚餐沒有太多雲南菜 選擇。(主要是西餐和廣東菜)但附近的商業街 和古鎮 有很多不錯的餐廳。
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Kin Yip
TW
"Great room, a but far form town center"
The room is good, and the shower is great, but the choice of food in restaurant is a bit less. Also , the location is a bit far from center, but take taxi is only cost around 30RMB
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Chak ling
"Can be better"
Spend 6 days in the hotel, the staff was very kind and the location was good with free horse driving to the closer hold town. The bad point was the restaurant in the hotel, we went there to have a dinner but the food was so bad I order the meat from Australia but it was like plastic I called the waiter and they was sorry offer a free drink and ask if I want to change to another course. I finally get the Pullman burger but the meat was not that good also just force myself to eat and went back to the room. They should train better the staff before let them deal with customers.
6 night trip Apr 27, 2014
FR
"空间舒适,地暖质量好,浴缸出水量及排水量很好,布局良好...."
空间舒适,地暖质量好,浴缸出水量及排水量很好,床品良好布局良好,客厅与空间良好唯一缺点座位太窄深度不足。电视接线有点不良。茶水区有点不理想,大致上良好,隔壁新酒店建造高度对贵酒店部分房间的私密性有较大的缺陷,应有其对应的方法才能一如既往的好。
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
kay
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa

"“Wonderful Stay”, “Nice Villa for Relax” "
04/25/16 Mio K
Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa, is a 10-minute drive from Dayan Ancient Town from downtown Lijiang. It is 35km from Lijiang Sanyi Airport. This is a 5 star hotel blending of traditional Naxi design with modern amenities. With snow-capped mountains as a backdrop, the views of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain will amaze even the most seasoned travelers. Situated 0.5km from Shuhe Ancient Town We was the former 7 nights ,and stayed in the 1 bedroom villa , there are 2 or 3 bedrooms villas too . I really feel at home and relaxing during my stay . As for food . A variety of International and Asian dishes are served in the beautiful environments of Western Restaurant and Chinese Restaurant.
"Great Stay at Pullman"
04/17/16 Emily S Singapore, Singapore
We are a family of 4 adults, touring Lijiang for the first time. Accommodation is very important to us as we spent equal time indoors and outdoors. We voted and decided on Pullman Resorts but were worried that we might not like it. To our pleasant delight, every day of stay at Pullman was wonderful. It was just fantastic! We even visited a couple of other hotels in Lijiang and did not regret our choice. We have just returned in March and are already planning our next trip to Lijiang and Pullman again! We have also shared with friends and relatives about our stay and experience at Pullman. Accommodation : 5 nights - 2 bedroom deluxe villa with outdoor hot tub The villa itself as well as its compound and surroundings were beautiful. The master bedroom faces the Jade Dragon Snow mountain. It was cosy and clean and we used the hot tub every evening during our stay. One point to take note is that the hot tub takes 4 hours to clean, refill and heat up (they do this same procedure before every single usage); therefore, we have to inform the hotel staff in advance The room rate is excellent given the quality of service and accommodation. Room amenities, especially bedroom slippers, replenished everyday :) For some room types, there are even fruit trees in the garden itself. The whole compound in the hotel is full of fruit trees, flowers, trees and plants. We were told that the guests are free to pick the fruits right from the trees. Hotel Staff : The hotel staff were cheerful, friendly, attentive and helpful. Small issues were taken seriously and resolved promptly. Special compliments to Jay at front desk . Breakfast : The spread at breakfast was good and all dining staff were polite and helpful. Special compliments to Van, a very helpful and cheerful man with initiative. Others : There are complimentary horse cart rides to Shuhe Old Town which we find to be very convenient as after a day of walking and sightseeing, we returned to the hotel to put our stuff then take the horse cart to Shuhe Old Town for dinner Horse cart rides to be reserved in advance Overall : EXCELLENT !!
"NOT OUTSTANDING as expected, will stay others Lijiang hotel next time !"
04/07/16 Tina L Hong Kong, China
limited words on tripadvisor comment, can't in details. Let simply my comment/experience - hardware is fine, clean as ACCOR standard but bad smell from floor drain, did complaint & took action BUT still have ! Service is so so , depends on the staffs (some are nice but most of them not well training, special western restaurant) as 5 stars RESORT hotel, expect the hospitably but it wl be made you disappointed ! Found the staffs' uniform horrible! Poor workmanship ( I am NOT saying it's dirty) it's very cheap look, it's not 5 stars hotel uniform !! 1st morning found there's groups have breakfast and very noisy in restaurant, that night try to ask what the peak hour for the 2nd morning n let us avoid them BUT can't give us the info.! I am sure it's not difficulty to get this kind of info. As there's itinerary for the tourist groups ... Anyway, proof that they not in professional & not in well training !
"Outstanding trip and service from Ally at the Spa!"
04/03/16 ToriRappold New York City, New York
I recently stayed at The Pullman Lijiang in Yunnan Province for a long weekend. The property is stunning, with beautiful views of the mountains. I love to go to spas and was very excited to book a treatment at the Pullman spa. The massage service was very good, but I'd like to bring special attention to the exceptional service of Ally, who was coordinating our appointments. Ally speaks great English and makes foreign guests feel comfortable and at home. She walked me through all the treatment options, called to remind me about my appointment, brought me relaxing hot tea and gave me tips for the rest of my trip in Lijiang. I found her customer service skills to be above and beyond anything I've experienced as an expat in China. She truly made my stay beautiful and memorable. Go see Ally and the beautiful Pullman hotel!!!!
"A comfortable 3 nights stay"
04/02/16 DDLam Singapore
Pullman lijiang is a perfect choice in terms of location, comfort and price. Breakfast is overpriced though. There's a free horse carriage ride to shuhe ancient town every hour, also free shuttle to Dayan with a short walk to lijiang old town. More importantly we feel safe and secure staying here. I dropped my wallet in the cab and the reception immediate attention to the matter impressed me. They managed to locate the wallet and returned to me. No words can describe how thankful I am. We were not feeling well due to the cold weather but once we're in the room and villa, we're in total comfort and be able to recover fast from any sickness we had. Thanks to the staffs of Pullman Lijiang in making the stay memorable.
"Our favorite Resort with great view from the Deluxe rooms on 1st Fl., lovely gardens with pond and pavillion"
03/29/16 LadyA_9228 Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
We enjoyed 4 nights' comfortable stay in Deluxe rooms on the 1st floor, since we wanted to enjoy the view to the Dragon mountain from our rooms and balconies. The architectural concept fairly minimalist with a good standard from entrance throughout the entire project, the villas, restaurants and rooms and the gardens. The Deluxe rooms offer kingsize beds only, no twin beds. The walls around the villas provide privacy, but one can also get a feeling of being a bit too walled-in. The breakfast room with large windows give a bright feeling, and the breakfast buffed offers local, as well as international dishes. Among other, we enjoyed the local fresh fruits, as well as the noodle soup prepared on the spot with different choices of ingredients. The service staffs are very friendly and helpful, which we really appreciated and enjoyed. Pullman hotel does not offer free transfer to and from Airport, which would be a nice and welcome service to offer their guests
"Pullman a Lifetime Experience "
03/19/16 KarlInninger Zhuhai, China
I not spend normally time on reviews as a busy international entrepreneur, but when you feel so overwhelmed by beauty and professionalism, I have to express it. Not only is Lijiang one of the most beautiful places on earth and I have seen a lot, so gave me the Pullman Lijiang Villas the most unbelievable relaxing time, like living in a Zen Temple. China is so busy, so many people living close together, being at the Pullman Resort brought me from restlessness to total calmness in days. The staff is so friendly, they turn even the most stressed business person into a happy person again. We loved everything about this stay, a unforgettable time.
"One of the best ever hotels ever met"
02/11/16 OmarLien Taoyuan, Taiwan
it's a very fancy resort. the view is fabulous.( rememebr to get the mountain view room) a good number of staff speak fluent english and are very professional. the breakfast is kinda costy, but it worths 30 usd for sure. if the traveler doea not look for a very cultural experience but luxury leisure, pullman can be the first choice.
"A pleasant surprise in Lijiang"
02/10/16 alpaalpa Hong Kong, China
When we planned our trip to Lijiang, we decided to split our time between the Banyan Tree and the Pullman. We should have stayed at the Pullman the WHOLE time. Staff at the Banyan Tree Lijiang always say that the Pullman is a copy cat of them, but they did a damn good job. The villa was a large size and modern but still retain the character of the local settings. Our room has a nice view of the Jade Dragon mountain close by. Breakfast buffet was good. Diner at the Chinese restaurant was a pleasant surprise (try the fish freshly poached at the table). Excellent value in a town where everything is relatively expensive.
"Simply Exceptionally Professional Staff and Lovely Resort"
11/30/15 TJX05 Singapore, Singapore
This resort is simply lovely. The staff were very good. From front desk to restaurant and housekeeping, they were undoubtedly well trained in the hospitality industry. Our room was really nice even though facility was already showing its age. From the room balcony, we could admire Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, which was beautiful both in the morning and evening with the changing colours of sunrise and sunset. The room was so spacious with a bathtub which could be shielded from the room with a sliding door and a separate shower stall. Full range of toiletries was provided and plenty of drinking water was also provided for us to make tea and coffee. An espresso coffee maker with 3 capsules was also provided. The bed was clean, huge and very comfortable. Plenty of space for us to hand our clothes. TV has many channels mostly Chinese programs and also some international channels. Wifi worked too. Free bicycles for 2 hours everyday for riding around the resort and to nearby towns. Horse cart can be arranged to Shuhe Old Town nearby. The resort ground is really beautiful with a small lake with fishes and two ducks where we could obtain bread from the restaurant to feed them. We dined at the restaurant for lunch and dinner and enjoyed the quality meals and surprisingly price very reasonable. Staying at Pullman Resort was the highlight of our Yunnan tour. It was so nice and comfortable to spend time in the resort that we didn't feel like going out to visit attractions. Would love to come back someday.