All hotels in Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States of America
350 Trolley Line Blvd, Mashantucket, CT, 06338, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful stay!"
Was a little difficult to locate the building at first, from the other hotels there. Check in was slow - I could see there were about 11 check in stations, but only 2 members of personnel. Other than those 2 small inconveniences, it was a wonderful stay. Room was very spacious and clean. We had trouble with the room safe and in less than 5 minutes (That's incredible response time!) a staff member came and helped us. We dined at David Burke's PRIME restaurant and were very happy with both the food and the service. The casino was large and comfortable with plenty of gaming choices. We will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"great stay all around"
magnificent!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Terrible value for the money"
Stayed two nights at the hotel as a romantic getaway. The room was very small for the money we paid. We were also told before our stay that we would be able to use the pool in the spa area for both days since we booked spa services. Upon check in we were told that was not the case and were not allowed to use the pool on the second day without another fee. If we go back we will stay near the casino, not in it.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Nice time at Foxwoods!"
Beautiful room at a reasonable price!!! Nice bathroom. Very spacious!
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"room view"
we had a very nice view
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
avery
"short trip"
good place to stay things to do
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
ken
"Girls Had Fun"
Girls trip away and had a great time. Italian restaurant "Al Dente" was delicious - next time we will stay longer and do more!
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Priscilla
"Awsome"
What a pleasent stay it was great
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Beyond Exceptional"
It was an amazing stay
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
LISA
"Foxwoods"
Great Rate for this hotel!
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Most of the staff was very inexperienced"
The attendant Matthew who checked us in was very very accommodating. But there was a major inconvenience that occurred the next day. During our stay there was a big snowstorm, and we had trouble locating my father Who was supposed to be in the poker room. I asked at least seven different attendents to please call our room and/or page my dad, because he could not be found. No one knew how to call the hotel room,. After 25 minutes I finally was able to contact my dad on my own. Every attendant I asked did not know how to work the phones. And every attendant I asked did not go out of their way to help us. My dad is 88 and my mom is 86 and they had difficulty getting around the hotel.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
CK
"Girls night out"
It was a night out for my girlfriends and I. We had a great time and couldn't believe how wonderful the room was.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Bed was too hard
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
juliette
"Marc Anthony night"
Bed was harder than an a rock. Did not sleep well at all!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
LOURDES
"I'll give a 5 stars."
clean room and a very comfortable kind size bed. From desk are very kind too.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Dilcia
Nice hotel went for one night for concert worked out well. I do believe alittle overpriced . Room heat/ac not working well but no time to wait for maintenance . Comfort of bed was adequate not the best. No extra blankets or pillows. Did have someone open the door while we were in bed not identify themselves as housekeeping after knocking twice. Did report to front desk. That was alittle annoying.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Margarita
"Too Expensive"
The room was adequate but I expected more for the price. The bathroom had no racks to hang up the towels. The sink basin was so recessed that when washing up, the water went everywhere. The tub drain was clogged, so that it filled with water when taking a shower. Use of the facilities was included with the price but some of the facilities were not open, like the bowling alley. Check in was not until 4pm and the line was quite long so it took at least 30 minutes of waiting to check in and get a key. Check out was at 11 am the next day. It was quite a short stay for the price.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Dee
Room was very clean, and good amenities. Pricey to stay I would look for deals if I we're to go again. Buy water and drinks before as prices are expensive in the hotel. Went to a winery during the day which was really nice about 15 mins away.
"Nice hotel."
Check in was a breeze. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable.
"Just OK"
long check in lines, surprising on a Sunday. Prohibited from using locker room at pool area. Food quality wasn't on par with costs. Toilets were incredibly loud, could not hear casino or other rooms except for toilets flushing
"great get away location"
If we are ever on the east coast again, we will definitely make a stop at the Foxwoods.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Comfortable room"
I've never been to Foxwoods so it was an experience, the hotel is very convenient and our room was quite nice, easy to make a quick coffee in the room and with a small fridge. Big bathroom, only negative was no shampoo in our room and no bath soap in the tub.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Ellen-Ann R
Awesome room for the price, huge bathroom and comfortable linens. Also had a huge tub for the size of the room which is uncommon. The staff was very friendly and accomadating.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Romantic getaway"
Excellent rate for a one night stress free getaway. Luxury Hotel and casino in one location is definitely worth every penny.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2014
Ellz
"Beautiful hotel"
The hotel was absolutely beautiful!! The staff went above and beyond and my stay was extremely pleasant! Ordered room service for breakfast they said 40 minutes they got there in 20!! It was awesome and the food was amazing!! Only complaints are the bed was like a rock sooooo uncomfortable! The water pressure was non exsistent and we stayed in a NON smoking room so because of that my balcony door was locked and I wasn't even able to go sit on the balcony and have a glass of wine and enjoy my beautiful beautiful view! Was very disappointed with that!! And the shops to shop in were either small and not much of a selection or wayyyy over priced!! But other than that it was a great stay!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
... First timer
We enjoyed the entire experience at the Grand Pequot Tower. Bed was very comfy, room was very clean and nicely appointed. The free fitness facility was excellent with lots of options for weight training workouts. We will definitely be staying again! Don't miss the $5 burgers at David Burke's Prime, (from 12-5 Mon-Thurs). Also High Rollers bowling from 5-7...2 free games!
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2014
"Why did we spend so much money?"
I booked two rooms and both reservations were wrong. I was charged extra for I don't know what other than them saying it was an extra fee. They put another $100 on my card that I hope was not charged because It is some bogus security fee, That when booking through Hotels.com I did not have to pay it on that room. There were few people there and I am sure they had plenty of unused rooms. Too expensive, and then no breakfast. My husband and I work hard and we went there to see our daughter in a show, I spent on dinner (which was good) Over $400 for the two room $550, $75 for gas to get there $140 on spa $100 on drinks and apps for family and $50+ on breakfast(not on site could not see in spending one more dime there) $1300.00+ for a one night stay for my family. I went to Ireland for 10 days for that much money.(room and Board included) It was a big let down because my husband felt we threw away all that money. We will never stay there again not worth it.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Sheila Wolfe
"Very nice"
Clean, comfortable, lots to do.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice place to get away"
Paragon restaurant food was just ok. Not great value for the money exept the view and ambiance was special.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Not the most comfortable beds, but a well run facility.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Food, room, and service was great. The only thing I did not like is that there should be more signs in the hallways of every floor. . I felt lost
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Mini Family Get Away"
Everything was great. We enjoyed the spa & pool area. Atrium Bar was a lot of fun & the bartender Jack was fabulous. Had a DJ who played a great variety of music.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Debbie & Dennis
"Definetly worth it."
Other than the construction and equipment all over and was glad I couldn't view it from my room, the stay was pleasant...a little confused about which 'tower' we booked but staff was curtious and directed us to the right one and check in and out was fast.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"perfect for corp. meeting"
all very nice - room, food, gaming
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Luxury in the woods"
Great get-away, even for those who are not into gambling. Indoor walking exercise, shops, good restaurants, pool, evening entertainment, special events, etc. oh, and all manner of wager-making. Beautiful, clean facility. Everything top-drawer. Wish they were completely smoke-free, but hey, it is a casino.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2014
"Not happy"
Can't check in until 4 PM, halls filled with dirty laundry still at 5 pm, our heat/AC not working, had to have fan replaced at 10 pm
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2013
"Very pleasant"
Had a wonderful time. Was pleasantly surprised on the size of the room. Never had a room like that in Atlantic City. The staff was very pleasant and the restaurants very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay their again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
JoAnn
"Do Not understand what this question means?"
Very pleasant.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2013
Rick Allen
"Overpriced"
Hotel is as expected but for the price it really wasn't worth the stay. Way over priced and only use as a last resort unless you can book directly through the hotel, paid over 2x the actual cost of the room and in the end there wasn't anything special about a standard room on some nights you can get for 1/3 the cost
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
djeff
Great Stay Very Acomodating
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
For the price I think it is over rated.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Hotel had plenty to do besides gamble! The pool and spa were great, pretty much any kind of food you could want done well. The room was spacious and quiet for sleeping very comfortable! I'll be back! Check in was fast and easy. Valet parking, front desk staff they all treat you right!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Sherin
"Comfortable and clean hotel"
Very nice place with clean, comfortable rooms. Nice scenery. Polite employees.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Tracy
"dirty floors"
our stay was great. we were put in a newly renovated section of the hotel so everything was new. paint was still needed on the doors which wasnt a big deal however the bathroom floor was very dirty.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Grand experience
"The benefit of this hotel is the casino."
I would return,if ever, because of the casino. The hotel, in my view, is too big, lack intimacy, too much waiting in the valet parking and for the reception desk and I realy didn't like the architecture and the decor.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Gideon
"grand Pequot tower"
The room was very comfortable and clean. Accomodations excellent. Only complaint was the poor quality of the restaurant food.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
sl
"Nice Place to Visit but Will not stay there again"
Nice hotel and the room was large but the chairs were not very good for relaxing in. No morning breakfast or any other amenities which are available at many other hotels which there are lots on in the same area. If we ever visit the area we will NOT be staying at Foxwoods. However, there are some great places to eat and gamble I would rather drive or be driven from another places.
7 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
"Nice that all amenities were self contained"
My sons and I were very pleased with the food, service, and casino. We would recommend this hotel to friends.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
Loved everything about this hotel room...except the pathetically weak water pressure in the shower. This is a pet peeve of mine, so it bugged me. But if that doesn't bother you then I highly recommend it!
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
Shelly
Well we arrived at the Hotel a couple of hours early, and as we had a dinner reservation outside the Hotel we were anxious to check in and get ready for our 6PM dinner. Went to the front desk at 3:45PM and stated we would appreciate checking in early, but was told impossible as check in doesn't start until 4PM.........So at 4PM returned to desk and was told they were still in the process of cleaning our room, I stated but your policy states that check in is at 4PM........"oh, that's just when you can begin to check in there is "no guarantee" your room will be ready" ???? I view that answer as unacceptable, and asked for the manager who stated the same thing...........what was that all about? I assumed that when a check in time is printed that is when you can check in...........again checked at 4:15 and was told the room, still wasn't ready.............finally at 4:30PM we were permitted to check in...........the mgr. then said we will permit you to check out a couple hrs later when you leave........BIG DEAL............that wasn't the point.......don't think I'll stay at your Hotel again............we were late for our dinner reservation, because the luggage wasn't dropped off at our room until almost 5PM...............you do the math!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013