All hotels in Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States of America
350 Trolley Line Blvd, Mashantucket, CT, 06338, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing experience"
I can't rate this hotel objectively, as an amazing thing happened when we checked in. I had just booked the least expensive room with Hotels.com. But when the desk clerk looked me up on the computer, he exclaimed that I'm a VIP and they were upgrading me to a 2-bedroom suite at no extra charge. (Believe me, I'm no VIP, but I asked no questions.) The room was unbelievable -- marble floors, roman columns, 2 huge bedrooms, 3 baths, living room, dining room, bar area, etc., etc. So I can't respond as to how my experience would have been if I had been given the room I reserved.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
Diana
"Average room at inflated price"
Everything was clean, smelled good, looked good and the people were all nice. My only complaint is the value of what you get vs what you pay. Sat night rate for a double queen room was $400. It's not the room pictured online of course, and there were plenty of unoccupied rooms (so I don't want to hear the whole supply and demand schtick). I stayed at the MGM last year in one of the suites for about the same price and it was worth what I paid. This room on the weekend, understanding its location and proximity other things around it should be a $200 room sat night. Take it away from the casino, $99 not a penny more.
Trip with friends Jun 11, 2013
"Great Stay!"
Everything was great. We only stayed one night but the staff was great and our room was clean. The lobby and areas outside our room were very clean. The only thing that could have been better was the rug in our room needs a cleaning. It still wasn't bad though just a few spots here and there.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Cheryl
"Nice hotel - convenience of staying on site"
The room was very nice. We were on the 16th floor with a nice view of he surrounding area. There was a balcony, but the door was locked so you couldn't go out there. The room was quite expensive - I'm not sure I would have considered staying there if not for the fact that I cashed in a free night from my rewards program at Hotels.com to subsidize my stay. It was very nice to be staying on site. The room had a mini-fridge - perfect for storing a doggie bag if you couldn't finish your big meal at one of the casino restaurants. (We ate at Shrine - really great sushi.) The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the room and bathroom were quite spacious. I had wanted to check out the pool area, but we ran out of time. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel if you don't mind the expense - it certainly is convenient if you are attending an event at Foxwoods or like to visit the casino to gamble.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
I return back excellent services
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Nydia
"Loved this Hotel!! You will love it!"
Our stay at Grand Pequot Tower was great! We loved our King size bed room. I would highly recommend rooms in the area we stayed (our room was #1734). The views were breathtaking and I did notice when I was reading reviews of the rooms, some people had a view of the rooftop, which is not what we wanted. Our room had the most beautiful view of the sunset at night and the morning sun was so pretty coming in through the large windows. The room was large with a very comfortable pillow top mattress. Our room was so very clean, the bathroom had a huge vanity and was spotless! The service was great if we needed anything. I think the only thing that wasn't perfect for us was the smell of smoke in the lobby, etc. Our room smelled great, but going anywhere else in the hotel, the smell was strong..this was unfortunate for us being non-smokers. Also, I wanted to mention the pool area was beautiful with 2 hot tubs and all enclosed with a glass ceiling! I wish I could insert pictures that we took because my description probably doesn't do justice! Overall, I would highly recommend staying at this hotel for many reasons! :=)
3 night trip May 5, 2013
"food services"
I ordered room service for lunch but their pizza no test @whole. except that evey thing perfect.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
"Excellent hotel!"
Even though the weekend pricing is a bit on the high side, the Pequot Towers was an outstanding experience. I was looking for a fun night out with my girlfriend and that was exactly what I got! Shrine was an awesome night club and all the card dealers were more then friendly! I will be returning soon and recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip May 12, 2013
Ben
There was mold in the bathroom outlining the bathtub. The bathroom fan didn't work. The view was overlooking trees - not a view at all.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2013
We had a great time
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"21st birthday"
took my sister and friends to foxwoods to celebrate her 21st birthday. the hotel was clean and comfy I would go back . they had a great pool area with 2 hot tubs indoors.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"ehh..ok"
Nothing special about the rooms for almost 300 dollars a night other then that no complaints.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Smokey Indifference"
Nice room at a reasonable price but certainly no Las Vegas experience. The common areas ashe smokey and tacky. The breakfast buffet was substandard fare for too much money. In all, it was disappointing.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Enjoyed it very much. Liked the gaming experience. The only issue is the excessive smoky atmosphere from to many people lighting up.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
M. Rutherford
"Family fun times!"
Had a great time! Close to all must-see sights. Loved all the hotel amenities .
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2013
P. Carrera
"Very Nice"
Very nice hotel. A bit out of the way, but the hotel/casino is really its own destination.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was amazing just very large! Careful which hall u go down you might get lost! The Only thing I didn't Iike was when I checked in the front desk never explained how to get to the room or what floor it was on and was very rude when I had to ask for assistance again on how to find my room
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Jessie
"Well planned for two adult occupancy"
This room was very comfortable. Two double beds were provided in addition to two comfortable chairs and a writing desk. The bathroom was spacious and modern with excellent shower and tube. Toiletries were ample. Although located 7-8 floor above the main casino, elevators were readily available and functioned in an excellent manner.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Dick
"Grand Pequot"
We had a really great time and stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2013
"Nice for a weekend away."
Comfortable and spacious rooms. Non-smoking rooms have no odors.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
to far from casion.har to find where you park when time to leave
1 night trip Nov 26, 2012
"Price"
The room exceeded our expectations for the price offered. The pool/spa area was very relaxing, only wish the pool had later hours.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2012
emb
We had a great time. The hotel was beautiful.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2012
Sabraham
"Loved staying in the casino hotel!"
I felt the room was very clean, smelled nice even though it was a "smoking" room. We truly enjoyed our stay. Bed was very comfortable! Loved being able to swim before gambline
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
M.
"Dreadful"
Checking in was a problem because we did not book through the casino. Most of the Staff was rude. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"great"
great staff was friendly hotel clean good food good location
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Clean and comfortable."
My room was very clean and comfortable. The room was a bit expensive but I still felt it was a good value. Overall it is very nice.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Had a great time. The hotel was perfect.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2012
"Great for the convenience to the casino"
Overall we had a wonderful stay at the hotel. We won in the casino, so that made the stay that much better. Check in was okay. Customer service was okay. The people didn't make me feel like, wow, I'm staying her for a fun Labor Day Weekend. But it went relatively quickly. Our room was nice, although we didn't have much of a view. We looked at other hotel windows and over a garage roof. My husband thought the bed was comfortable, but I didn't like it. Too hard for me and I didn't sleep well. While all the furnishings were very nice, the carpet had some old stains and the bathroom had some cracked tiles on the floor. Everything was clean, but a bit worn. I can't imagine paying $500 for this room. This is the first time we stayed at the casino, and that was worth every penny. It was nice to go upstairs to take a break or a nap when we wanted. Try breakfast at the Veranda Cafe. We found it much better and more affordable than the breakfast at Juniors.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
GranthamMommy
"baby loved the pool"
A pleasant hotel with a few nice amenities. Our daughter loved the pool. All in All about what you would expect from Foxwoods
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Bobby
"Right in the middle of everything"
My boyfriend and I go to Foxwoods a lot and typically stay at MGM Grand. We decided to try out this hotel within Foxwoods and it was conveniently located near all casinos, entertainment, shopping and restaurants. The rates through hotels.com were perfect and the room itself was beyond spacious. They have his and her closets which helped to keep organized for sure. The one issue we came across was the maid. We had left our room around 10am knowing she was cleaning a room two doors away from ours so she could get right to ours in a timely fashion. She did not finish turning over or room until 415 PM in which we walked up 4 times every hour just to see her slowly working her way through 3 rooms this whole time. We unfortunately had to make a complaint to the front desk. They were horrified and called her directly to finish cleaning and apologized continuously. Other than this issue our 2 night stay was fantastic here and I would reccomend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2012
Nicole
This was a one night stay enroute to another destination. The highlight of our stay was the king-size suite. The bed was comfortable, the bathrooms spacious and view spectacular. We ordered dinner through room service and were disappointed. The food was just okay, nothing special. Visited all the casinos. Didn't win big, but had a good time.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2012
"Great Clean Room"
As expected. Great clean hotel room with all the amenities that you would every need.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
"you never need to leave the hotel !"
perfect, I will return, soon !!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2012
bunny
"In the heart of the Foxwoods Complex... good room."
Room was above average, but a little pricey. It was clean, well-equipped (refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and board, hairdryer, sundries). Slight traffic wear on rug, but overall it was a comfortable and clean place to stay. Had a soaking tub (they're a little taller than regular tubs), so people who have balance issues should be aware. Proximity to casino and to the coffee shop (dunkin' donuts) definitely a plus!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Esoterica10
"Great place, plenty of things to do."
Had a great time at Foxwoods. Nice not having to get in the car until you are going to leave. Very relaxing.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Charlie

"MGMグランドと比べると…"
前回はMGMグランドに泊まりました。MGMがシャワーのみバスタブなしであったこと、そして値段差が大きかったこともあって、今回はこちらに宿泊しました。いいんだけれど、比べると……でも、とても立派なバスタブがあったことで、こちらのホテルを選んだことを後悔していません。でも、もし一度きりの宿泊だったら、バスタブなしで納得できるなら、MGMをオススメします。どちらのホテルも外に出ることなしに渡り廊下で繋がっているので、食事もカジノも両方を行き来できます。MGMのフロント横にあるダイナのjuniorは、オススメです。扱いがとてもいいし、名物のチーズケーキがとても美味しかったです。
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
こりす
JP
"Grosses Casinokomplex"
Die Hotelzimmer sind sehr geräumig. Mann sieht das es ein älteres Hotel ist, aber die Zimmer sind sehr gepflegt und sehr sauber.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2012