The Book Hotel, Bogota
Located in Bogota (Chapinero), The Book Hotel is a family-friendly hotel close to 54 Plaza Shopping Centre, Av. Chile Shopping Center, and El Castillo Shopping Center. Also nearby are National University of Colombia and San Ignacio University Hospital.
This family-friendly hotel offers a restaurant. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. There is a 24-hour business center on site. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle.
The 26 guestrooms at The Book Hotel include minibars and safes. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer showers, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $48
- Junior Suite
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Bs Kiü HotelFrom
"OK, so I would give this hotel 5 stars because it was close to perfect as possible. However, I have to take away 1 point because Wi-Fi service is terrible and non existent.…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel GHL 93From
- Sonesta Hotel BogotaFrom
"This is a brand new hotel nicely built and very confortable. The only complain I have is that despite being Bogota at a very high altitude where most hotels does not have a/c,…"Mar 8, 2015
- Lancaster HouseFrom
"Is great for business, family, couple of you are planing a long stay because you can cook and make your laundry by your self saving a lot of money. The wifi is great and the room…"Mar 8, 2015
DiningPickwick - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Book Hotel, Bogota’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Boutique Alma Bogota
- Hotel Boutique Alma
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.8 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 23 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.