Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka, Osaka
By Hanshin Expressway
The 15-story Super Hotel Osaka Natural Hot Springs places you less than a 10-minute walk north of the Awaza Train Station, which lands in the Dotonbori district in 20 minutes. Set off the Hanshin Expressway, the hotel is within a 20-minute drive of Osaka International Airport.
Puppets and city views
After a 10-minute drive north, you can soak up city views from the rooftop observatory at the Umeda Sky Building, which has a lush garden below. You'll find the Osaka Castle 6 km east and traditional Japanese puppetry at the National Bunraku Theatre in a 20-minute train ride.
Hot spring spa
When you're not out seeing the sights of Osaka, you can head downstairs to relax in the hot spring - or "onsen" - with hots tubs, or you can opt to unwind with a massage and sauna. The hotel offers a healthy breakfast buffet and also serves local fare in the restaurant.
Green tea and Internet
There are 440 understated rooms with flat-screen TVs, and the Internet offers a helpful way to keep you connected to home. At any time of day, you can heat up your kettle and brew a cup of green tea, and there are mini-fridges for storing cool drinks and snacks.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $48
- Superior Single Room (140cm×200cm 1 double bed)
- Single Room, Smoking (120cm×195cm 1 bed)
- Single Room, Non Smoking (120cm×195cm 1 bed)
- Double Room, Non Smoking (With loft single)
- Double Room, Smoking (With loft single)
- Economy Double Room, Smoking (120cm×195cm 1 bed, Maximum : 2 people)
- Economy Double Room (120cm×195cm 1 bed, Maximum : 2 people)
At a glance
- This hotel has 440 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 15 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
Nearby Three Star Osaka hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1997
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Osaka hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Osaka
- Hotel Wellness AsukajiFrom
"An older tired hotel. The room is quite big and clean. Neighborhood is quiet and away from the food and shops which is on San do ji, walking is about 1.5KM. But it is close to…"Apr 13, 2015
- InterContinental OsakaFrom
"BEST 4 star hotel I have ever stayed. The room was great, very nice and very clean. The staff was wonderful and the service was outstanding. The staff were very helpful and…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Nikko OsakaFrom
"My partner and I chose Hotel Nikko for a recent short sidetrip to Osaka. The Nikko seemed ideal in terms of location, and I expected good things from the service and quality of…"Apr 12, 2015
- Oriental HotelFrom
"Superb hotel, most comfortable room I've ever stayed in Japan, personal concierge service helped us tremendously, great buffet breakfast. Everything about this hotel was wonderful…"Apr 12, 2015
DiningRYU - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hananoian - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka, Osaka’s small print
Also known as
- Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka Osaka
- Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka
Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka does not permit guests with tattoos in the hot springs area. Guests may contact the hotel for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs JPY 1000 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 750 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.