All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Carrer de Vidal i de Valenciano, 14, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08005, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great apt , clean, comfortable, close to sites"
Enroute to Spain to spend the winter and stopped in barcelona. We should have stayed a week in this great apt and we love the city!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Niels
"Live Like a Local...and With Them!"
We enjoyed our stay at this Lugaris property very much. It is located in Sant Marti in El Poblenou, also a five minute walk to Rambla del Poblenou where you can stock up on whatever groceries and/or supplies you will need during your stay. We also spent a few nights in a hotel in Eixample but this is the place to go if you want t get away from the touristy stuff. We were escorted to our room and shown where everything was and how to work all the appliances by one of their staff which I thought was a nice touch! The apartment was spacious and well-maintained. You get pretty much everything you need to cook with (including sugar, olive oil, etc.) so no need to bring anything. There is nice park and beach area across the street which makes for a fantastic afternoon or after-dinner walking opportunity. Nearby is the Poblenou Metro hat will get you everywhere else in Barcelona. Honestly, spend a day walking around Sant Marti, hit the mall and the open markets; you will love it!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Nelson
"Clean, safe, spacious, and well equipped apartment"
My wife and I stayed 5 nights in business apartment. The area was safe and quiet, near Barcelona's 5 popular beaches, but not in the heart of the most popular attractions. However, that was not a problem for us as Barcelona has excellent bus and metro systems. The apartment was modern, clean, spacious, and well equipped, everything worked great. Nearby there are several restaurants and markets. "Marcadona" is the biggest and cheapest supermarket and is less than 0.5 mile away.The living room area included the kitchenette, a large table with 4 chairs, a sofa and a TV. The kitchenette had full size fridge, 2-burner electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, espresso machine, electric kettle, a sink, dinnerware, silverware, stemware, pots and pans, knives, bowls-everything you will need to prepare a meal. The air conditioner worked perfectly. Although the king size bed consisted of 2-twin mattresses pushed together, we found it comfortable. There are 4 large windows with shades that could be opened. There was a safe in one of the two closets in the bedroom. The bathroom included a bathtub and a shower head. Water pressure and temperature are adjustable to your liking. There was a washer in the bathroom that could also dry you clothes (yes, in the right setting it washes and dries clothes). Minor issues with the washer, some cycles took too long to wash and dry (3.5 hours), also, selecting the desired cycle and setting was a bit challenging to figure out.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Eli
"Wonderful. Simply Wonderful"
This was a perfect experience for our 5 night Barcelona trip. Staff was welcoming and oh so very helpful. The beach is so close by. I will definitely be staying here in the future.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Valerie
"Roomy apartment close to the beach."
We had a two bedroom (1 king, 2 twins) fully equipped kitchen with convection oven, additional microwave, fridge w/ freezer and all in one 6 kg capacity washer / dryer. The apartment had a nice modern, open feel. Large windows on entire wall with a very distant sea view. My preference would be older, immaculate facilities rather than newer partially clean ones. And I would say that I am more particular than most. That being said, the apartment was comfortable and roomy, but not as clean as I'd have liked. There was a mildew smell in the master bath that never went away. Both shower heads were usable but should be replaced as all the streams weren't even (one side dribbled while the other had good water pressure). No face towels (as with most European The wash cycle takes 1 hour and drying 2 1/2 hours for a very small load. The sheets were clean but the mattress pad had a few stray hairs present before we'd ever slept. The sofas comfortable but again stray hairs from previous visits with lots of pilling on the two red throws provided. The location was a bit out of the way and the nearest metro stop 5 blocks away Plobeno). Multiple locally owned tiny grocery stores with basics and also multiple great fresh fruit/ veggie outlets. If you're more of a foodie stay closer in to one of the Cortes de Ingles stores as they have an AMAZING gourmet food section. (Like a ginormous neighborhood Marks and Spencers). But overall, comfortable stay even if a bit out of the way
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
valarie
"Lovely apartment, very clean and comfortable."
The apartment was great, a lot of space, modern,clean and comfortable. It is very difficult for the taxi to find so perhaps a better directions would be helpful. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
"Nice apartment, near the beach."
The rental company owns many of the units in this relatively new apartment building. It's about 5-10 min walk to the nearest metro station. The metro station is not handicap accessible however. I had to carry a baby stroller up and down the stairs a few times daily. Getting a cab never took more than 5 minutes. The hotel is in a very quiet part of town. The apartment was pretty big. The mattresses were comfortable. The furniture was nearly new. The full kitchen was functional. I did not see the pool. My apartment faced the ocean however the ocean was not visible.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"seaside retreat"
Excellent location. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beach is a 5 minute walk from your room. in the same complex you can rent bikes, electric bikes, and scooters. the supermarket is a few blocks away with good prices.
4 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"What a fantastic find!"
Right across from the beach and only 6 blocks to the metro (city center was only a few stops or a 10 min ride away). Many restaurants located nearby and on the tourist bus route. The apartment was cleaned and well stocked with utensils, though you do need to be sure to buy laundry and dish washing detergent (available at the front desk in a "cleaning bag" also with extra TP and paper towels for 6€). This is a great place if you are traveling with a family or a baby like us. Not a good place if you are looking for late nights in Barcelona as there are noise restrictions. The pool is a bit small, but well kept and clean. Enjoy your stay here, you won't regret it!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Ashley
"Disappointment"
I wasn't too pleased with my recent stay at Lugaris. For one there location is hard for any taxi driver to find. 4 out of 5 taxi drivers we used had to pull up old mad books (they didnt have gps) to find the street the hotel is located on. On top of this they only have staff there till 8. I forewarned that i might be a few minutes past 8 because our plane landed at 720 and was still charged a 30 euro late fee. There are no phones to call other apartments in the building if you are staying with friends, we had a light bulb out when we arrived that never got replaced, ripped towels and even blood stains on the roll out door. I would not stay there if I made another trip, however the surrounding area of poble nou is a nice area.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"off the beaten path"
Initial impression as we drove up by cab was not good...DO NOT let that scare you! It feels like you are headed to the middle of nothing, but once we explored the Poblenau area we really liked it. Up and coming area with nice coffee shops, decent/good restaurants, markets for all that one needs (ham, breads, wine and cheese) and very friendly inhabitants! Super convenient to the beach...a long, but pleasant walk to the city proper along the waterfront, easy access to cabs or the Metro. The apartment was nice (not the view) and had much more space to spread out in than our prior hotel room in the central part of the city.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2013
JoeZ
Enjoyed our stay here very much. Lovely modern apartment with air conditioning. Fabulous location a short walk from the beach and lots of shops and wonderful places to eat.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Julia
Great hotel and good location. Close to the beach and metro within 10 min. walk. Staff was friendly and showed us where to get groceries and dinner nearby. Pool is small but other than that its a great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Kayla
"Nice beach"
Very good for a family vacation near the beach
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
Clean, modern apartment . We liked the location, little out of town and close to the beach. Using the washing machine was the only challenging thing. I've never seen a washer that is also a dryer.
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Shannon
"Perfect place!"
Great location, El Poble Nou is a fantastic little area, minutes away from the beach and a short metro ride from all the sights. You can even walk to the city if you're up for a little exercise. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Lugaris Sea - I stayed with a friend and we had plenty of space to ourselves in our flat. Would definitely recommend and I will definately be back. Just keep in mind that this is not a standard hotel and that you will need to bring many items yourself.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Great apartment!!!"
We requested early check in and they were able to accommodate it. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Great Apartment Stay; WiFi Flaky However"
First, this is a modern high-rise apartment building, not a hotel. You must check-in before 8:00 P.M., and you get a very nice apartment. There are no hotel-type services - no room service, no daily maid service, no telephone in room. But the apartment is very nice, and includes cooking facilities and a washer/dryer. It is close to the beach, about 10 minutes to the metro, across the street from a bus to the center, and in a nice residential neighborhood filled with local people, not tourists. Only downside is the the wifi is kind of hinky, so if fast and reliable internet is important to you, don't stay here.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2013
"Awesome stay for 4 nights with our 12 month old"
We stayed at Lugaris with our 12 month old for 4 nights. Everything was perfect. We checked in late and it wasn't hard at all as we had feared. All we needed to do was inform them before and pay the convenience fee. The cab to/from the airport to hotel cost us 33 Euros.The check in staff was very very friendly. We were provided with a baby cot as per our request. I had read bad reviews about no hot water and very slow internet, but we did not face any such issues. The room was very quiet, clean and well furnished. The kitchen was adequately equipped. The apartment is super close to many supermarkets that are open till late, the metro station and the Bogatell Beach which I feel was great. Rambla Poblenou a great street with restaurants, bakeries and stores. was right adjacent. Both Sagrada Familia and La Rambla were just 10 bucks each by cab. I would definitely stay here again if we go back to Barcelona.
4 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Rajiv
"Loved it but no working wifi."
Loved this neighborhood and this apartment. It was a perfect choice for my family of 5, with teenage kids. We were right on the park and beach, and set in a quieter neighborhood with friendly people, and lots of little shops and restaurant choices. Very nice, comfortable, modern and clean. Easy access to Metro and taxis. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because they claimed to have wifi, but it was so bad it was almost nonexistent. I was counting on wifi to get some work done. Also, there were no amenties, and we immediately had to go out and buy soap, etc. We had a great time and I would definitely choose Lugaris again, and just go in knowing that there was no Internet connection.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good value for family stay."
Location close to beach but not near city center. The area is quiet and residencial good restaraunts nearby. Only issue we had was that the bed was advertised as a king bed, but was not. Family apartment consisted of full kitchen stocked, livingroom, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Barcelona was a blast!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Quiet location"
Marta was very helpful and the apartment was quite complete.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Clarence
"Close to the beach"
The staff at this location was very helpful, and I've stayed here twice. It's more of a furnished apartment than a hotel, but I like being able to go the grocery store and bring things back to a kitchen. The WiFi internet and cable TV works well.
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
edweird
"great comfort highly recommended"
I really liked the concept and I think this has been one of the better stays in the recent months. If you are not looking for 24 hour concierge and room service but want a confortable appartment for a good value near the beach and the center in Barcelona then this could be your location. I was surprised with the quality of the decoration and the comfort of the appartments. highly recommended
Other trip Sep 13, 2012

"Perfect stay"
Very clean and modern apartment close to the beach. Easy to get to centre on metro. Staff were friendly and helpful. A fantastic hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great place I would recommend"
Basically this is a great place to take your family. The apartments are lovely and situated extremely close to all the attractions. I will most likely book again or one of my friends/family will as I can only warmly recommend it. The only reason I have not put totally excellent on Staff is: a. upon arrival one member was a little impolite to a person who had been waiting for their taxi for 30 minutes. I found this unnecessary. b. knowledge of the true local gems. The staff did not really know the local area that well and the pearls - especially restaurants - that actually exist around there, which we later found on our own. That said, it is only a tiny observation, the Staff are overall friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I can only wholeheartedly recommend the place. I would also recommend the transfer service which was excellent and value for money.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Antoine
"Close to the beach"
Nice apartment, close to the beach and to the metro station. Would have preferred room cleaning to be done atleast on alternate days. Overall, we enjoyed our stay
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
mk
"Modern, comfortable and has everything we needed"
Large apartment, very modern with all facilities we needed. Even an expresso coffee machine which was really nice. Washing machine and dryer included. King size bed was really comfortable, and the area is very quiet so good sleep was had. Roof top pool, though it's winter and too cold to use it. There was even an order in menu for delivery though we didn't use it. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Nice hotel located in beautiful and calm Poblenou district, 5 minutes walk from the beach, 7 minutes walk from metro station. Very helpful staff, comfortable and clean apartments.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Marta
"Apartment suites beside the beaches"
Apartment style hotel with washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, and rooftop pool. Multinational cable package for news and decent wifi. Nearby grocery store was perfect for trying local produce and saving on food bills. Safe neighborhood, 4 blocks to subway, lots of pubs and restaurants. Staff was very friendly and provided basic maps and answered our questions about the neighborhood.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Matthew
"Ideal base for family trip"
Fantastic apartment: idea for holiday with 5yr old; across the road from beach and short walk from metro. In safe and peaceful residential area with local restaurants, cafes and supermarket. Highly recommend for couples and families alike who do not want restrictions of a hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Roz
Great place to stay for an enjoyable break in Barcelona. The apartment was well equipped, nicely designed, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Lugaris is less than 10 minutes walk to the local metro stop and less than 10 minutes to the beach. You really can get the best of both worlds combining sightseeing with some relaxing time on the beach. Local area is nice neighbourhood with decent bars, restaurants and even a good local market should you wish to prepare your own food.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Excellent stay in Barcelona"
The apartment was very well located....right across the street from the beach! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful towards everything. I loved the apartment amenities and would definitely return.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Maddie
"Convenient, comfortable apartments"
Convenient location for beach, restaurants, open top bus, metro and all city sites. Staff very helpful. Apartment modern and comfortable, well equipped and with AC, Nespresso coffee machine, bed very comfortable. Sea view, but only because we were on 7th floor. Small pool on 5th floor. Had very enjoyable stay in Barcelona and would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Sheila
"Great apartment by the beach, bars and shops"
Lovely apartment, modern and spacious. Nearby to Metro, bus stops and many shops, bars and restaurants. There is a big shopping and leisure mall 15 minutes walk away, but within 5 minutes walk there are loads of restaurants and supermarkets anyway. The beach is just across the road but the building has a rooftop swimming pool if you prefer that.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jonathan
"Barcelona"
The location of the Hotel qas great, as it was close to the beach, around10-15 Eur cab ride to any where, which was not bad. But it was more of an apt. No service during out stay, they had not provided enough Shampoo or clean Towels, I found it too expensive dor what it was.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Samira
"Loved the Poblenou area"
Modern apartment with very good facilities in a great location. Two beaches are just across the road, Bogatell and Marbella and Las Ramblas Poblenou is within a few minutes walking distance with many good restaurants and bars. Barcelonette beach is approx 30 minutes walk along the beach front. The metro is about 5 minutes walk away on the yellow Line 4 which gives you great access to the city sights. Will stay here again and recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Lovely clean and spacious apartment."
The apartment was excellent, well equipped, clean, spacious and well located. The staff were very friendly and efficient, nothing was too much trouble. Although the shopping area located near the apartments, a five minute walk, was not particularly nice it did have plenty of grocery, bakery and fruit and veg shops. The beach area was excellent, it was well equipped with showers, toilets, volley ball court, beach gym, table tennis and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Mason
"Excellent stay"
great apartment, close to the beach, only 20 min bus ride into Barcelona. Plenty of restaurants & supermarket close by. quiet safe area. would stay at the same place again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Very nice family hotel"
Extremely spacious and clean modern apartments. Very well appointed and staff very helpful. Great location for beach and restaurants and local bus services to main part of town. Only downside is the area can be a bit smelly, not the hotel the surrounding streets as there seems to be a sewage problem in the area. The swimming pool is a bit of a joke as well.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Andy
Great place, very close to the beach. Lovely friendly staff. Will definitely return.
3 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
Anna
"A cool sanctuary near the beach."
Small but near immaculate apartment close to the beach and in the residential district of Poblenou. 10 minute walk to the metro station gives ready access to anything in Barcelona you want to see. Hop-on hop-off bus tour stops just down the road. The local Rambla offers restaurants to suit all budgets or a well stocked supermarket just 5 minutes away means you can buy local produce at sensible prices. Finally must mention the excellent staff here. Always friendly and extemely helpful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Family C
"Great hotel location and facilities"
Great service. Loved our stay - family with a 4 year old and a baby - excellent roof top pools with shallow one the kids loved. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Amazing!"
I have never stayed in a place as as amazing as Lugaris sea. The view was amazing. The bed was über comfy. The kitchen appliances were excellent. We wanted for nothing. Couldn't have asked for a better home away from home! The only thing they could do to improve it is to have deck beds available for the pool.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
mikki
"Lovely apartment great"
Fantastic view of the beach, close to everything you want to be close to lovely staff and very helpful! Absolutely loved my stay
Other trip May 27, 2014
"excellent expectation"
Defo one of a great stay in ths apartment, next visit will be come back on the same apartment again, good satisfaction.....
3 night family trip May 20, 2014
daredevilken
"Lovely apartment"
Would definitely go back. It was right next to the beach, a ten minute walk from shops and the metro , an hours casual walk along the unspoilt beach to the Port and it was just a perfect apartment and great for families. It did feel like the bathroom hadn't been thoroughly cleaned before we got there but easily remedied. Only real complaint for me was I felt it was overpriced by 20%
Other trip May 24, 2014
Mojo
"Nice apartment to stay"
highly recommended to friends and family..the place is so near to everything..beach is about 10 mins away..love the place..
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Inaccurate description."
Booked a business apartment with a sea view! To view the sea had to look out of the window crane the neck to the left, the real view was of a rubbish strewn car park. I needed work wise to spend quite a bit on the laptop. The table was waist high plus with very uncomfortable bar stools. Ended up balancing laptop and papers on my knees. I felt it was neither a business apartment (no desk or workstation) and the The Seaview was a misleading claim. I did complain and after being told the company did not any other properties was then informed the following morning they had a Seaview property but it was not ready until later in the day. Could not waste time hanging around waiting to change rooms. The apartment was clean with a nice bathroom. The kitchen had a kettle but only one of those coffee machines advertised by George Clooney. A cafetiere would have been useful. The Poble Nou area is excellent with a great community feeling. No.58 in the Poble Nou Rambla is an excellent tapas/restaurant. The walk along the sea front to the centre of Barcelona is wonderful. A bus H16, runs close to the apartment block to most places and connections.
Other trip May 22, 2014
jen
"Home from Home"
A group of 4 of us stayed in a two bed apartment and it was a great size. Location is a 30 min walk from the centre which is what we wanted - a lovely walk along the sea front.
Other trip May 20, 2014