All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Carrer de Vidal i de Valenciano, 14, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08005, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
Very comfortable, would return, very close to the beach, walking distance fr om plymic village where nightclubs are, a minute from the bus. Only minus, not enough towels, and the bedroom needs a dresser next to the bed
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Moshe, Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are glad to know that your enjoyed our location as well as our apartments. Thank you for your suggestion regarding the dresser and the towels, we will take a good grade for our improvements. We hope we can see you another time. Best regards,
4 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Moshe
"Awesome!"
This apartment has everything you need! The staffs are very friendly and helpful. We feel so comfortable and safe... we would stay at this apartment if we go back to barcelona again.
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Rhodora, Thank you for your comment and I am happy to know that our apartments were everything you needed. We work to offer the best experience to our guests and I am glad to know that we can reach it with you. Looking forward to seeing you again. Best regards,
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Rhodora
"Comfortable, affordable, great option in Barcelona"
We had a fabulous stay! The area was recommended to us by a friend and it was quiet and not too touristy. The apartments are a little hard to find (the cab driver had to look up the address) but the check-in process was smooth and the apartment was beautiful. Full kitchen, good sized bathroom, and comfortable bed. They provided dishes, pots and pans, etc., if you choose to cook (we didn't). A little out of the way from the city center but a 10 minute walk from the Metro, one street away from La Rambla of Poblenou (not the main one) with lots of restaurants. We stayed in November so didn't really get to spend time at the beach, but it was within walking distance and beautiful. Reception called for taxis for us to transfer back to the airport, and they pulled right up to the entrance. Can't beat it for the price. Highly recommend!
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your time to write this comment. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and our location. Also, I am glad that you find the check-in process smooth. We will be happy if we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back. Best regards,
4 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Barcelona"
Great place for combining beach and city holiday
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Jon, Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate that our location next to the beach and city was convenient for you in your holidays, Do not hesitate to contact us for any question or suggestion. I hope we can welcome you back again, Irene F.
12 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Jon Sigurdur
"Excellent choice to sleep in quiet at Barcelona."
Excellent location. Many restaurants within walking distance. Beach a few minute walk. Roomy and clean apartment. Quite facility. This is not a full service hotel. However staff gave us towels when we requested. I certainly don't want to be washing towels during my vacation.
6 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Nice place near to beach"
Excellent place, good attention and clean apartment. I recommend 100% for you vacation
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
frank
"Meticulous apartment"
So this is a one bedroom apartment with a sea view and very state of the art, contemporary and with all the amenities. It can easily accommodate a couple and two children with a sleeper sofa bed in the living area. The bathroom is very small but decent and has a washer and dryer. If you need cleaning service, they charge you thirty euros which is not bad.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Adil
"Great apt , clean, comfortable, close to sites"
Enroute to Spain to spend the winter and stopped in barcelona. We should have stayed a week in this great apt and we love the city!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Niels
"Live Like a Local...and With Them!"
We enjoyed our stay at this Lugaris property very much. It is located in Sant Marti in El Poblenou, also a five minute walk to Rambla del Poblenou where you can stock up on whatever groceries and/or supplies you will need during your stay. We also spent a few nights in a hotel in Eixample but this is the place to go if you want t get away from the touristy stuff. We were escorted to our room and shown where everything was and how to work all the appliances by one of their staff which I thought was a nice touch! The apartment was spacious and well-maintained. You get pretty much everything you need to cook with (including sugar, olive oil, etc.) so no need to bring anything. There is nice park and beach area across the street which makes for a fantastic afternoon or after-dinner walking opportunity. Nearby is the Poblenou Metro hat will get you everywhere else in Barcelona. Honestly, spend a day walking around Sant Marti, hit the mall and the open markets; you will love it!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Nelson
"Clean, safe, spacious, and well equipped apartment"
My wife and I stayed 5 nights in business apartment. The area was safe and quiet, near Barcelona's 5 popular beaches, but not in the heart of the most popular attractions. However, that was not a problem for us as Barcelona has excellent bus and metro systems. The apartment was modern, clean, spacious, and well equipped, everything worked great. Nearby there are several restaurants and markets. "Marcadona" is the biggest and cheapest supermarket and is less than 0.5 mile away.The living room area included the kitchenette, a large table with 4 chairs, a sofa and a TV. The kitchenette had full size fridge, 2-burner electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, espresso machine, electric kettle, a sink, dinnerware, silverware, stemware, pots and pans, knives, bowls-everything you will need to prepare a meal. The air conditioner worked perfectly. Although the king size bed consisted of 2-twin mattresses pushed together, we found it comfortable. There are 4 large windows with shades that could be opened. There was a safe in one of the two closets in the bedroom. The bathroom included a bathtub and a shower head. Water pressure and temperature are adjustable to your liking. There was a washer in the bathroom that could also dry you clothes (yes, in the right setting it washes and dries clothes). Minor issues with the washer, some cycles took too long to wash and dry (3.5 hours), also, selecting the desired cycle and setting was a bit challenging to figure out.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Eli
"Wonderful. Simply Wonderful"
This was a perfect experience for our 5 night Barcelona trip. Staff was welcoming and oh so very helpful. The beach is so close by. I will definitely be staying here in the future.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Valerie
"Roomy apartment close to the beach."
We had a two bedroom (1 king, 2 twins) fully equipped kitchen with convection oven, additional microwave, fridge w/ freezer and all in one 6 kg capacity washer / dryer. The apartment had a nice modern, open feel. Large windows on entire wall with a very distant sea view. My preference would be older, immaculate facilities rather than newer partially clean ones. And I would say that I am more particular than most. That being said, the apartment was comfortable and roomy, but not as clean as I'd have liked. There was a mildew smell in the master bath that never went away. Both shower heads were usable but should be replaced as all the streams weren't even (one side dribbled while the other had good water pressure). No face towels (as with most European The wash cycle takes 1 hour and drying 2 1/2 hours for a very small load. The sheets were clean but the mattress pad had a few stray hairs present before we'd ever slept. The sofas comfortable but again stray hairs from previous visits with lots of pilling on the two red throws provided. The location was a bit out of the way and the nearest metro stop 5 blocks away Plobeno). Multiple locally owned tiny grocery stores with basics and also multiple great fresh fruit/ veggie outlets. If you're more of a foodie stay closer in to one of the Cortes de Ingles stores as they have an AMAZING gourmet food section. (Like a ginormous neighborhood Marks and Spencers). But overall, comfortable stay even if a bit out of the way
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
valarie
"Lovely apartment, very clean and comfortable."
The apartment was great, a lot of space, modern,clean and comfortable. It is very difficult for the taxi to find so perhaps a better directions would be helpful. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
"Nice apartment, near the beach."
The rental company owns many of the units in this relatively new apartment building. It's about 5-10 min walk to the nearest metro station. The metro station is not handicap accessible however. I had to carry a baby stroller up and down the stairs a few times daily. Getting a cab never took more than 5 minutes. The hotel is in a very quiet part of town. The apartment was pretty big. The mattresses were comfortable. The furniture was nearly new. The full kitchen was functional. I did not see the pool. My apartment faced the ocean however the ocean was not visible.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"seaside retreat"
Excellent location. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beach is a 5 minute walk from your room. in the same complex you can rent bikes, electric bikes, and scooters. the supermarket is a few blocks away with good prices.
4 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"What a fantastic find!"
Right across from the beach and only 6 blocks to the metro (city center was only a few stops or a 10 min ride away). Many restaurants located nearby and on the tourist bus route. The apartment was cleaned and well stocked with utensils, though you do need to be sure to buy laundry and dish washing detergent (available at the front desk in a "cleaning bag" also with extra TP and paper towels for 6€). This is a great place if you are traveling with a family or a baby like us. Not a good place if you are looking for late nights in Barcelona as there are noise restrictions. The pool is a bit small, but well kept and clean. Enjoy your stay here, you won't regret it!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Ashley
"Disappointment"
I wasn't too pleased with my recent stay at Lugaris. For one there location is hard for any taxi driver to find. 4 out of 5 taxi drivers we used had to pull up old mad books (they didnt have gps) to find the street the hotel is located on. On top of this they only have staff there till 8. I forewarned that i might be a few minutes past 8 because our plane landed at 720 and was still charged a 30 euro late fee. There are no phones to call other apartments in the building if you are staying with friends, we had a light bulb out when we arrived that never got replaced, ripped towels and even blood stains on the roll out door. I would not stay there if I made another trip, however the surrounding area of poble nou is a nice area.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"off the beaten path"
Initial impression as we drove up by cab was not good...DO NOT let that scare you! It feels like you are headed to the middle of nothing, but once we explored the Poblenau area we really liked it. Up and coming area with nice coffee shops, decent/good restaurants, markets for all that one needs (ham, breads, wine and cheese) and very friendly inhabitants! Super convenient to the beach...a long, but pleasant walk to the city proper along the waterfront, easy access to cabs or the Metro. The apartment was nice (not the view) and had much more space to spread out in than our prior hotel room in the central part of the city.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2013
JoeZ
Enjoyed our stay here very much. Lovely modern apartment with air conditioning. Fabulous location a short walk from the beach and lots of shops and wonderful places to eat.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Julia
Great hotel and good location. Close to the beach and metro within 10 min. walk. Staff was friendly and showed us where to get groceries and dinner nearby. Pool is small but other than that its a great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Kayla
"Nice beach"
Very good for a family vacation near the beach
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
Clean, modern apartment . We liked the location, little out of town and close to the beach. Using the washing machine was the only challenging thing. I've never seen a washer that is also a dryer.
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Shannon
"Perfect place!"
Great location, El Poble Nou is a fantastic little area, minutes away from the beach and a short metro ride from all the sights. You can even walk to the city if you're up for a little exercise. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Lugaris Sea - I stayed with a friend and we had plenty of space to ourselves in our flat. Would definitely recommend and I will definately be back. Just keep in mind that this is not a standard hotel and that you will need to bring many items yourself.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Great apartment!!!"
We requested early check in and they were able to accommodate it. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Great Apartment Stay; WiFi Flaky However"
First, this is a modern high-rise apartment building, not a hotel. You must check-in before 8:00 P.M., and you get a very nice apartment. There are no hotel-type services - no room service, no daily maid service, no telephone in room. But the apartment is very nice, and includes cooking facilities and a washer/dryer. It is close to the beach, about 10 minutes to the metro, across the street from a bus to the center, and in a nice residential neighborhood filled with local people, not tourists. Only downside is the the wifi is kind of hinky, so if fast and reliable internet is important to you, don't stay here.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2013
"Awesome stay for 4 nights with our 12 month old"
We stayed at Lugaris with our 12 month old for 4 nights. Everything was perfect. We checked in late and it wasn't hard at all as we had feared. All we needed to do was inform them before and pay the convenience fee. The cab to/from the airport to hotel cost us 33 Euros.The check in staff was very very friendly. We were provided with a baby cot as per our request. I had read bad reviews about no hot water and very slow internet, but we did not face any such issues. The room was very quiet, clean and well furnished. The kitchen was adequately equipped. The apartment is super close to many supermarkets that are open till late, the metro station and the Bogatell Beach which I feel was great. Rambla Poblenou a great street with restaurants, bakeries and stores. was right adjacent. Both Sagrada Familia and La Rambla were just 10 bucks each by cab. I would definitely stay here again if we go back to Barcelona.
4 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Rajiv
"Loved it but no working wifi."
Loved this neighborhood and this apartment. It was a perfect choice for my family of 5, with teenage kids. We were right on the park and beach, and set in a quieter neighborhood with friendly people, and lots of little shops and restaurant choices. Very nice, comfortable, modern and clean. Easy access to Metro and taxis. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because they claimed to have wifi, but it was so bad it was almost nonexistent. I was counting on wifi to get some work done. Also, there were no amenties, and we immediately had to go out and buy soap, etc. We had a great time and I would definitely choose Lugaris again, and just go in knowing that there was no Internet connection.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good value for family stay."
Location close to beach but not near city center. The area is quiet and residencial good restaraunts nearby. Only issue we had was that the bed was advertised as a king bed, but was not. Family apartment consisted of full kitchen stocked, livingroom, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Barcelona was a blast!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013

A very nice appartment, really well appointed. Shops where close buy and metro also close, but you could walk to main sites along beach.
6 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
joe
Very good accomodation
4 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2016
BADA
"Wicked... Perfect for us.!"
My 17yr old son and I throughly enjoyed our time here... Perfect relaxing stay after travelling for a while. Great facilities, location and space! Nespresso machine was greatly appreciated. Maybe a little more signage out the front would help travellers locate the entrance.. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely come again. Thank you..
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Kim, Thank you so much for your good review regarding your stay with us. I am glad that your stay was relaxing and you enjoyed your time with us. We take a good grade of your suggestion to signal our location in a different way. We hope we can welcome you back another time. Best regards,
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Nice, but a lil bit far from the city center
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Ji, Thank you for your opinion. We are glad to know that your stay was nice. We hope we can see you another time. Best regads,
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"very good hotel"
very good staff. very good location. very good room. recommended
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Ian, Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us. We are glad to know that your stay was very good. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Best regards,
4 night trip Dec 17, 2015
ian n
"First time in Barcelona was a hit at the Lugaris!"
This was my first visit to Barcelona. The accommodations were wonderful! Safe, central, close to the beach, in a nice neighborhood with beachside bars and restaurants nearby. The bus and metro were easily accessible to downtown, shopping. The apartment was spacious, the bathroom was modern, water pressure and temperature were good, bed was comfortable. The kitchen was fully equipped. There were ample electrical plug-ins. The staff was extremely helpful! I am planning a return trip to Barcelona and intend to stay at this facility!
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Nancy, First at all, thank you for choosing us in this special occasion, your first time in Barcelona. We are glad to know that you enjoyed every detail in the apartment. We work daily to offer the best experience we can and we are happy to know that we made it with you. Thank you again for your wonderful words. We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Best regards,
4 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
"I'll be back!"
Eight nights of pure heaven. The young ladies at the reception were angels. Great room.
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear George, Thank you for your beautiful words. We are so happy to know that you were in heaven during your stay. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Best regards,
9 night trip Nov 14, 2015
"Great location and facilities"
Having stayed in a number of apartments in Barcelona over the past few years this is definitely the best to date. The apartment is situated close to the beach and the Rambla del Poblenou in a quiet neighbourhood with bus and metro close by. Staff were friendly and helpful with the apartment being very clean and comfortable and well equipped. We will definitely return again.
6 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Colin
"lugaris fantastic hotel"
The hotel is amazing fantastically situated near the beach Staff were brilliant nothing too much trouble stayed 15th Nov for 4 nights be back again highly recommend this hotel
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Amanda, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy that everything was fine and you appreciated our location next to the beach. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back. Best regards,
4 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"Nice roomy apartment by the beach"
Just had 4 days in Barcelona. The apartment was really good and the staff very helpful. I’m going to list a few negatives but these are just to inform and didn’t diminish from our stay The apartment are starting to be in need of a little refresh. Everything is working just the towels aren't the brilliant white they may have been new and the odd mark or stain is there The pool isn’t big, more of a splash pool. (2 double beds put together) but sitting out on the roof is a nice way to spend an hour I loved the location as its on the beach but some may find it a little bit out of town (30-40min walk) although there is a main tube line 5 mins from the hotel. As I say this was a plus for us and it was nice to be in a nice relaxed area. Lots of good restaurants, supermarkets, the beach etc. The tube line (L4) leads to the centre of town Place de Catalunya (SP?) and a couple of blocks away you can get the 92 bus unto Parc Guell. The bus also goes within 500m of the Sagrada Familia. Since our last visit to Barcelona it seems to be a bit busier. Parc Guell you now need tickets for the central part. Both this and the Sagrada Familia were fully booked when we went along so it is best to book online in advance. The staff are great and when we did have a minor problem it was fixed within the hour. Bed was very comfortable and the apartment was a good size Enjoy
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Right on the beach"
Lots of good resturants and bars close by central for all main tourist attractions and shopping lovely pool area for after long days out
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
trev
"Great place near the beach!"
Great place to be near the beach away from the most crowded ones, the only problem was with the taxi guys, nobody knows the address, so you need to have a good near reference to return late night.
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Hugo, Thank you for your positive comment about your stay with us. I am sorry if your return at night was uncomfortable for you. I hope we can see you another time. Best regards,
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Hugo
MX
"nice apartment, excellent location"
Nice apartment, location excellent for Beach, City Centre (10 mins bus La Rambla) minutes walk from main street Rambla Poblenou for restaurants. Sea Views are side view and balcony would have made it excellent place to stay Although would definitely recommend
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Jonah
"Beautiful apartment, beautiful city..."
Had an amazing five days staying at Lugaris in Barcelona with my husband and 3 children (12, 8 & 6). The apartment was simply perfect. 5*! The swimming pool had stunning views so didn't mind that it was small and at times quite crowded. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The location was exactly what we wanted - at the relatively quiet end of Barcelona where the beaches were less crowded with a scenic walk (about an hour and half with kids) into the main city area. Would definitely recommend. As an aside, do not expect to be made to feel welcome in Barcelona. The residents of Barcelona clearly have an intense dislike of tourists which was so obvious even my 6 year old picked up on it within about an hour (even though she hadn't noticed the ' go home tourists' graffiti plastered on walls near our apartment). We received dirty-looks with angry mutterings everywhere. We had quite a few unpleasant experiences with older locals ranting at us in the street and on a bus; my kids were pushed angrily on a train and our belongings were buried in the sand on the beach by a group of women who thought it was funny. It was more surprising than threatening and it didn't spoil our holiday. The kids actually found it quite exciting, waiting for the next round of abuse which we couldn't understand as we don't speak Spanish. This is a Barcelona-wide problem, not exclusive to the area in which Lugaris is situated.
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear Clare, Thank you for your wonderful words and for sharing them through Expedia. I am happy to know that your stay was amazing and you enjoyed the area and the swimming pool as much as the apartment. I am sorry if there was some people who didn't make you comfortable in the city. I can assure you that this people is less than all people who care for tourists. We are looking for seeing you again. Best regards,
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
clare
"Great City Appartments"
Good accommodation in excellent location close to the beach to explore Barcelona. Friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear David, Thank you for your nice words. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your holidays and we can prepare you the best experience possible. Contact us for any question or suggestion. I am looking forward to hearing from you, Irene F.
6 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Have been to Barcelona before but this is an area we didn't know, and was the perfect mix of beach and city break. All the facilities were nearby, and was a good mix of locals and tourists.
Response by Lugaris Beach - Apartments
Dear guest, Thank you so much for sharing this positive comment with us. We are glad to know that our effort to give the best experience with our guests is working. Let me know if there is something we can help you. We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lugaris soon, Irene F.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Donald
"Lovely place, close to beach, spacious and clean"
The staff were extremely helpful and polite.We were made to feel welcome from the first day we arrived and they all spoke perfect english. We were given maps and all the information required on places to see and how to get around barcelona using public transport. They also helped us to pre book tickets for the main tourist places as they get booked up very quicky. The appartment was excellent and had all the mod cons you need for your stay, it really felt like a home away from home.. The location is also excellent, we found a local supermarket and grocery shop that were very resonably priced. We also found the most amazing bakery on the Poblenou Ramblas, they have the most amazing coissants and pastries. We would wake up early every morning to go buy them. The beach which was 5 minutes walk away was really lovely. Overall we had a very lovely holiday. I would definately recommend Lugaris to all who have a family. The place is very secure, and the appartment block i requires a key to get in.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Asha
"Great Hotel great value"
Good amenities. Close to beach. Very helpful staff
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Tareq
"Brilliant location"
Just returned from a great family holiday, could not fault the apartment or location to both beach & city. Will definitely return in the future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Excellent accommodation and location"
Lovely, contemporary apartments. Well looked after and very clean. All mod cons should you wish to cook, however, we only took breakfast in the apartment. Too many nice places to eat nearby. Apartments are situated in a very quite area minutes from the beach and promenade, which is lined with some excellent seafood restaurants; good service and reasonably priced. Free WIFI in the apartments no problems with connection. There is a small pool on the 5th floor which would benefit from some tables and sun loungers but that's the only negative overall and excellent stay, would definately recommend it.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Quiet neighbourhood a short walk from the beach."
Had a wonderful stay overall. Polite and helpful staff, great views of the beach, good amenities in the room. Thought it would be closer to Villa Olympica than it was. I would have loved more towels in the room to begin with but otherwise, I loved it.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great facility, close to beach"
Had a great stay, short break in a wonderful city. Everything was good - see below.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015