All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jalan Cendrawasih No. 99X, PetitengetKerobokan, Kuta, SeminyakBali80361Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad breakfast

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Very nice staff"
Amazing staff, beautiful villa. Will stay again and again. Thank you Kiss villa
Other trip May 22, 2015
jake and cassee
"4 Stars Accommodation"
We were lucky to have two brdrm with two of us. Pool is 25m in length. We had a good swim. A spa to accomplish with the swim. Excellent idea ! We can simply indoor. The only clinch are - location, bathroom/toilet is outdoor (mossies :(, No TV in bedroom. There is only one TV which is at the lounge with poor reception. When evening comes, I read book in bed to avoid mossies while partner watch TV to endure with mossies. W felt we were separated and very much isolated. The distant between bedroom and lounge was a pool in between us. There is no direct path from bedroom to the lounge. Have to walk thru the side paveway. Breakfast - I am not a brekky person but ordered an omelette and a cereal for the last day to last me for the whole day. Didn;t realise that there was an additional cost. Those normal days we stayed, I didn't have brekky but coffee. Pickup from Expedia. Three times we paid transport thru expedia. Three experiences, we were not picked up. Don't trust the expedia for transportation. Grab taxi when arrived, it is more secure.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Jessie
"Just like the pictures"
Stayed at the 2 bedrooms villa (villa seindah 1). No complaints on the cleanliness of the villa. Overall service was good.housekeeping done twice daily. But villa slowly showing sign of ageing.will definitely return.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
aar
MY

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Nice villa"
Nice hotel. Private pool,we had a good time there.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2016
3 night romance trip May 15, 2014
jaeyoung choi
KR
"관리불량"
3박예약했다가 1박만하고 숙소옮겼습니다.룸에어콘 물흐르고 화장실에 벌레 득실득실 발리 7번째방문인데 스마트빌라,센토사등 스미냑에서만 머물렀었는데 서비스는 최곤데 청결도는 최악.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Shiraj

TripAdvisor reviews for Kiss Bali

"Memorable stay"
04/28/16 Amanda S Singapore, Singapore
We choose to stayed here for 2 nights as our last day in bali. The one bedroom villa was clean and nice and it comes with a private pool. Very nice location, just by walking distance you can find plenty of restaurants,bar etc. Not to missed is the service of the staff was superb! They are very friendly especially ms.Winda the lady who checked us in. Everything here was exceeded our expectation just maybe some of the stuff is quite old should be change.
"Excellent and wonderful!!!"
04/20/16 asuna y Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is my first time staying in such a big and beautiful villa. We have a private swimming pool, a cozy bedroom, jacuzzi, and living room in the villa. Staffs here are extremely nice and the services they provided which I can use one word to described is 'WOW' . It is really more than what we expected. When we doing the registration in early morning, receptionist Widah asked us whether we would like to do the spa first (included in package) as our room is not ready for check in yet. My husband told her that we will do in later as we are hungry and would like to explore around the area look for food. Then, she made a phone call and sandwiches suddenly appeared in front of us. We were so shocked and really appreciate that. Besides, a staff named Rama is very helpful in providing the trip suggestion and helped us made reservation for tour package. They also provide free shutter service around seminyak area. This is very convenience to us as we did not rent any transport. There's still a lot of wonderful experience over here that I couldn't found any words to describe which may need you to experience by your own. I highly recommend this villa and we will visit again for our next trip! Thanks
"Great experience, besides one negative."
03/22/16 Chris C
Earlier this month my Fiancé and I stayed here in a one bedroom villa package that we purchased through scoopon. We were extremely happy with our stay, staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The food was nice but at can be a hit and miss. Location was perfect, only a couple hundred metres walk from shops and restaurants. The pool and spa were great sizes and the villa had plenty of space for the two of us. The only negative thing I will mention is the floors around the villa, the are very slippery when dry and once you've hopped out of the pool/spa or shower the polished concrete steps and floor in the kitchen and bathroom area are very dangerous. Besides that we were extremely happy and would definitely return.
"Paradise"
03/21/16 Laura J
This Villa was incredible. The room was amazing, bed so comfortable, amazing pool, beautiful dining area, great bathroom, aircon was amazing but the best part of staying at Kiss were the staff. From the moment we arrived at the airport, to the moment we checked out we were pampered and always greeted with a smile. Nothing was ever too much of an ask, they were all so happy to help. We got married over at Kiss and the manager made sure our day ran perfectly and ensured that some one was always there in case we needed anything - they also made us a cute little card which was so sweet! On our last day we were not flying out until midnight so they prepared another Villa for us to shower in to make sure we were comfortable on our flight even though we had checked out. Every single staff member we dealt with was so nice and always remembered our names. This place is incredible - very highly recommended. We will stay there again!
"Beautiful villa and lovely staff"
03/18/16 Racquel C Woollahra, Australia
We arrived at our villa quite late in the evening after our flight from Australia, we were greeted at the airport by a Kiss employee who took us to the location in Seminyak. As soon as we arrived we jumped into the pool which was perfect after a long flight. When we woke up the next day, in full light, we were delighted with the room and the beautiful surroundings. Our breakfasts and all meals were perfect and in particular the nasi goreng. The staff are so friendly, helpful and lovely and we would definitely stay here again. I cannot fault the Kiss villa, it was perfect.
"Pure Bliss at Kiss"
03/17/16
We have just had 6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa and are going home feeling completely pampered and relaxed. The Kiss team made our stay so enjoyable, the villa was spacious, very private and tranquil, and very conveniently located. We would highly recommend Kiss Villas for a stay in Bali.
"Paradise"
03/10/16 Brage H
Wow, I don't even know where to begin. We booked a 8 night stay at Kiss Villa, and it was truly amazing. We arrived early in the morning, and our driver was ready to pick us up at 8am. He was so sweet! Our 1 bedroom villa wasn't ready when we arrived, as suspected since we arrived super early. A normal hotel or villa would just offer to store the luggage while waiting. That was not the case at Kiss; We got a 2 (!) bedroom villa that we could hang out in, sleep and take a bath in the amazing pool while waiting for our villa to become ready. I even tried to tell them that we didn't have to borrow a villa while waiting until 2pm as I felt bad for "messing" up a whole villa just for a few hours! But they insisted, as if it was the smallest problem in the world. We got a few hours of sleep before they called us and told us that our villa was ready. The villa is everything you ever have dreamed of! Outdoor bathroom with shower, toilet and a huge bathtub. Even the kitchen and the dining-lounge was outside! Amazing to sit there and enjoy the in-villa breakfast. The main pool in the villa is big - in my opinion, bigger then other villas I've stayed in. The location is good - upper Seminyak with many good restaurants in the area. The staff is probably the best thing about Kiss; they go beyond everything to make sure that your stay is top notch! Can't thank them enough. If there is one thing I would recommend the management at Kiss to do, it would be to change the curtains in the villa. They were horrible with stains on, and they did not fit in as the whole villa was in perfect order, but the "dirty" curtains didn't look good. Apart from that I can't say enough nice things about Kiss! We loved it SO much.
"Magic "
03/04/16 mik2790 Esperance, Australia
Love this place.Friendly staff that trwat you like royalty. Breakfast was yummy.Location is close to markets and restaurants.Nice quite area. Beautiful pool and cold aircon rooms.The only problem .. wasn't long enough.Will be back,thankyou Kiss💋
"Perfect private getaway"
02/29/16 SimmoL82 Bendigo, Australia
Stayed here for 5 nights at the start of our honeymoon on a Scoopon package. Wasn't to sure what to expect but it was lovely! Nice quite private Villa. We stayed in Villa 2 which was very nice. About 10 years old now so starting to show some minor maintenance issues but nothing to complain about. Private pool was amazing. Short walk to many of the best restaurants in Seminyak. Food here wasn't amazing but no need for it with so many great eateries so close by. Staff were attentive to our needs but did get a few things wrong although I think that was just lost in translation. Again nothing major to complain about though. Thank KISS for a great and relaxing start to our honeymoon!
"Loved my stay - had the best time very relaxed and just what i needed ... Fantastic !"
02/11/16 fordstar Hong Kong, China
Overall - I loved it ,,it was just what I wanted - Great staff very helpful - room service was great and food was delicious even if slightly cold and a little out of sink ( the chicken and pepper sauce ,, yummy ) ,, its true the rooms are showing signs of age and could do with a little love and care - however for the price I think it was fantastic anywhere else in the world you would pay double ..the area is quieter but I literally was there just for one night and day and wanted to just stay inside the whole time ,, relaxing with music food and drink - couldn't fault the staff they were amazing and would like to thank them !! .. As I said it was really Perfect for my needs ,Loved the bed out to the pool and the BED was one of the bestr sleeps I had ,, so good !! , would definitely stay there again .. look forward to going back very soon .Would be nice to have ice in the fridge and some straws for drinks ,, other than that NO complaints ,,