All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
2275 S Prom, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everything was great.. except when the cable went out and no one was around to fix it. Awesome view of ocean. It is at the very end of prom.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"nice quite place"
we found the inn at the Shore quite comfortable and inviting , the gas fireplace was a nice touch on a cool June evening. the front desk staff was very pleasant and accomadating wit hany and all requests.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Roomy, comfortable, right by the beach!"
We were looking for a place near the beach that wasn't outrageously priced, and this certainly fit the bill. As close as you can get to the beach here, with good sized rooms, wi-fi, fireplace, and restaurants within walking distance. They also had bikes for guests to use, and a bunch of DVD's in case of bad weather. I'd definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Beth
"Super Cute Beach Hotel"
Such a cute place! We loved our stay in Seaside at The Inn at The Shore. Our room was super clean. The staff was friendly. Loved that our balcony overlooked the ocean. Steps away from the beach and some cute shops. Great value for your money, without scrimping on quality. We will definitely recommend this hotel to families travelling in the Seaside/Astoria area.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Bonnie
"Cute little place to stay, but......."
A nice place to stay. Clean and friendly staff. Nice room with fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Only drawback is no elevator for 2nd and 3rd floors. Not a problem for us, but if you have a hard time with stairs, this place is probably not the place for you unless you stay on the ground level rooms which in my opinion diminishes the view.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Hummmmm something to think about"
A great little place for a family getaway. Several of pros are its super close to the ocean on the end of the boardwalk so your not dealing with traffic. Relatively clean. Our first 2 Nights were on the top floor great the third night they had to move us because they could Not accommodate us 3 nights .....so moved down to the main floor which I did not enjoy. It was the room where pets stay. I have allergies and could not get out quick enough. That was unacceptable but considering the price and location and overall value ahhhh why not....be mindful they push local business even to the point of being dishonest. I asked where a Pizza Hut was the lady told me it was in another town when it was up the street..... Lastly the furniture and bed spreads need to be updated and they should let go of the 1980s design.....
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Donald
"Awesome cute place!"
This room was amazing! As good or better than the Channel House which is twice as much money!
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Allison
"Absolutely perfect!"
Absolutely perfect. View, clean, comfortable, courteous. I will stay here again and again. Just far enough from the Promenade (3/4 mile at most) to be quiet and a little less intense. Beautiful beach just out the door. Definitely request ocean view, it's so worth it! Thank you Inn at the Shore for a great trip.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Janelle
"Outside the heart of the city"
The room was clean and quiet. A nice get away without the downtown pressure. My view was not the best. Next time I will stay in an ocean view room. A value for the price.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Betty
"Birthday stay"
It was amazing!! Everything it promised and more. I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday and bought the birthday surprise package and they were so accommodating even when I had to call last minute and switch the birthday cake flavor. What an amazing stay!!!
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Brittnee
"Loved it!"
Everything about the Inn at the Shore was outstanding.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Comfortable and quiet but close to the beach"
Everything was great with the exception of a 3rd floor room and no elevator. Only book a main floor room unless you are up for the cardio workout. Nice quiet neighborhood. Almost no traffic which is nice compared to hotels near the turnaround in Seaside.
1 night trip May 12, 2015
"Great staff, good value!"
Great hotel. The partial view was excellent. The hotel staff were extremely friendly. The carpet and top comforters on the beds did have some staining but it still appeared clean. I would stay here again and would recommend it.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Leah
"Gem on the beach"
This was great little gem, on the beach. Better than I expected for a shore town motel. The fireplace added a nice warm touch to the room. a-1' stay
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great view and nice accomodations"
We had a great time, it was a very nice hotel and room.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Kathryn
"They paid attention"
We booked by phone, weren't speaking with actual hotel. The people at the hotel actually read the notes put in, and called us to let us know it hadn't been booked exactly right (mom can't walk well). They were extremely helpful, and gave us a better room they had available, without charging us. So glad we were able to go during slow season, midweek. Jan? Was very kind, and helpful. We loved the room. Room clean, great view. We will definitely be back!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Deanna
"Exceeded expectation"
Ocean view spectacular, peaceful, serene
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great place to stay!!"
Hotel was very nice!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
We really enjoyed our stay. We had a lovely room overlooking the beach with a fireplace and Jacuzzi.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hotel room looking at ocean"
The best thing about the hotel room was the view of the ocean and sitting out on the deck. We had the 2 bedroom suite, which was like an apartment - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room (with fire place) and kitchen. Lovely! We had the room on the top floor, which is the 3rd floor. There are no elevators, so dragging up the luggage was a bit challenging. The sheets and bedspread were typical of a cheaper hotel, which surprised me. But the towels, however, were thick and nice like you experience in an upper scale hotel. But the view of the ocean was wonderful.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great hotel for an even better price!"
The only negative would be the scratchy sheets and stiff mattress, but everything else was wonderful! Especially the jacuzzi tub!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
keegan
"Awesome room and I don't need a zoom"
We scored this room right on the beach next to Tilamook Head. The parking was not a problem and we were close to the downtown area but not too close.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"great value and location"
Quick check-in and very friendly lady at the desk. The room was very nice. The gas fireplace was a bonus. We loved the proximity to the paved trail and the beach. Our only negative is that the rooms have very poor sound insulation. We could here the people next door talking, clearing their throat, clinking glasses, and even zipping their coats.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
traveler
"Great little inn!"
Perfect for personal travel! Beautiful, well appointed.No elevator, I was on the 3rd floor and this was a business trip. I had 2 large brief cases plus my suitcase and personal bag. No desk in room, so my bad for not noticing.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
nancy
Seaside is like a different quiet little beach town at the south end.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Quiet side of Seaside - Great Beach Access"
The room was really nice, especially for the price point. I was very pleased at how new everything was, and that the room had a kitchenette, wifi, etc. The staff was great. I would definitely stay here again. The ONLY thing was the sound between rooms was easy to hear, but we were part of a group in town for a sports tournament. I am guessing our neighbors were too, and had a couple boisterous younger kids. But that was not often that we heard them. It certainly didn't change my opinion of the Inn at the Shore. Highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Laurie
"Will be back!"
We arrived and the staff at check in was very sweet and helpful. The room was spacious and we love jacuzzi tub! Also, the location was more secluded without as many tourist which we liked!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
mailee
"Cozy, clean & cute... but bring earplugs"
This place was GREAT! The only complaints I have were that 1. the sound transfer between rooms was really bad- I could hear my neighbors' TV the entire time they were there and I could hear all of their conversations. I *think* this sound transfer had more to do with the sound being transmitted through the door that joined two rooms together rather than the quality of the wall construction. 2. There was a rather large gap at the bottom of the exterior entry door, so cold air was coming inside! Otherwise this place was super cozy, very clean and a stone's throw from the quieter part of the beach. I totally recommend this place, just bring your earplugs. The front office isn't open past 5 or 6pm, FYI...
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Nicole
"Wonderful stay."
Took the family and the dog. Had a great time.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Wesley
We came down early to start our weekend and everything was wonderful. The weather was excellent and staff very friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Perfect amount of quiet on a popular 3 day weekend"
We were there for a basketball tournament and also a 3 day weekend. There were many many people and a lot going on. The location was perfect because we could walk to Broadway and all the festivities but when we wanted to be away from it we could. The location is steps from the beach and it is so clean and quiet. I talked to other parents and the price of the room scared me a little, significantly cheaper than those I talked with so I worried a bit.. "you get what you pay for" but I was so pleasantly surprised! very clean and quiet. We had our dog and there were no problems. Every one was very nice. There are dishes and a microwave, sink and coffee maker. Worked Perfect. Highly recommend.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
I was traveling by myself and this place was just right for me. Quiet, safe feeling, clean, close to the beach! The staff were so accommodating and helpful. I only stayed one night but would have liked to stay longer. I will be back with my dogs!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Rebecca
"Fair for the price but no front desk after 6pm"
If you happen to need any assistance after 6pm, you will have no one to go to. I am not sure why dogs are allowed on the second floor because we were told that's not allowed except first floor. However, thats not the issue. The owner left the dog along in the room after 9pm while the dog barked consistently for a long time. I wish there was someone we could go to and have the issue resolved or even switch us to different room. The whole point of a vacation is that I can be relaxed. That's not the case for us. I would pay double the price for a different hotel to enjoy a relaxing evening. If money isn't an issue, I would recommend a different choice.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
jen
"Nice Getaway"
The king bed was very comfortable and the jetted tub was like having our own private hot tub. The fireplace was a nice touch and being able to watch the ocean from our room was delightful. The Inn is located at the very southern most part of the Prom which was great for us; we like to walk and getting 'downtown' was a lovely stroll.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Cynthia
"Comfortable d Fireplace, balcony, ocean view!"
It was pleasant. Everyone was friendly. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and beach - like :)
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jenna
"Loved it!"
Room was clean, comfortable & tastefully decorated. We would love to stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Heidi
"Oh so nice....Beautiful location"
Such a nice and cozy hotel. Right on the beach with a wonderful view of the ocean. Very relaxing and comfortable. My husband and I had a romantic get away that was perfect.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice view"
The hotel is pretty nice. It has nice view to the beach and it's in a more quiet side of seaside. The room are clean and look good. Pretty happy with my stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
alex
Nice hotel, close to the beach. Walking out front there is a trail right down to the beach. Not in downtown seaside but it was still only a few blocks from everything.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good hotel on the Promenade."
A good comfortable, clean room. Convenient on the Promenade. A cute little restaurant next door.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Rich
"Good times"
Pleasant experience; the heat was a bit hard to regulate, but that was easily figured out. Wonderful view from the 3rd floor. We'll be going back another time.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Luxury at a moderate price"
I wanted to get away and relax for a couple of days, and chose Inn at the Shore because of the location and price: right on the Prom and very reasonable price. I was pleasantly surprised to also get a lot of amenities I didn't expect, such as bath salts for the jacuzzi tub and candles. When I checked in the staff member even asked if I had AAA and gave me an additional discount! I would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it to friends.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Wanderlust
"Lovely and Laid Back"
The Inn at the Shore was a lovely find. It's beach adjacent and right on the promenade; we walked to our dinner destination the first night. The rooms are clean, cozy and beachy without being too kitch. The staff was friendly without being intrusive and the overall feel was comfortable. The room had a microwave, fridge, coffee pot, toaster, dishes and dishsoap so we had the option to eat in if we wanted. That's an option I really do appreciate. We'll stay there again and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Sheila
"Honeymoon"
We enjoyed our stay. The room is very nice and comfortable and quite. We never heard our neighbors at all. We walked the beach here and if it was warmer you can walk to downtown. Our room was not Ocean front but you could still see the Ocean and hear it.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
gregory
"Unexpected Pleasure!"
Everything you could want in one room; gas fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, loveseat, mini kitchen with supplies, fantasticview, close to the heart of seaside, etc.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lynne/Dennis
"Inn at the Shoreline"
Christmas eve and day with a friend. we wanted a fireplace, dog friendly, on the beach, with a kitchenette and reasonable price, we got it all!
2 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Chere
"Lovely anniversary, nice weather, bad tide"
It was a good stay, hotel was great, borrowed some movies from the lobby for our anniversary. clean room good view, some noise from the other rooms. Good weather on the beach, although there were 10-15 dead birds on the beach which was nasty. Me and my wife had a good time in the end. Friendly staff very helpful, quick room service.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great getaway"
The room was very clean, great little gas fireplace and jacuzzi tub was very roomy. Can't beat the location either. I will definitely be coming back.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Shannon
"Very Nice place to stay"
One of the most relaxing stay's at the beach I have ever had. Room was perfect and the storm outside was outragious. I definatly will come back many more times.
2 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great view & location"
We were there for only one night before leaving shore. I wish we were there longer. The hotel was in a perfect location, right on the beach. Get a room with a view of the ocean it is so worth it. very clean & comfortable. great location for anything in town. The office is only open from 9am-6pm in winter, so if you are arriving later give them a call.We will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014