All hotels in Port Aransas, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Good internet service
    Great amenities
"First vacation"
Rooms were clean,comfortable, and cozy. Would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2016
Vanessa
"Friend Weekend"
Unfortunately we had neighbors whose dogs barked constantly whenever the owners left them alone. Very irritating, especially at 6:30 AM daily. The commode in the bathroom was loose & we reported it. Breakfast area was great & well stocked. Thank you to the great staff at this Hotel, especially Tracey & Kim.
3 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2016
"Easter with grand daughter"
wasn't exactly like the picture showed but this place was great cleanest most comfortable room ive been in grand daughter had a great time everything worked perfect pool was great been going to port a for 35 years ill never stay anywhere else perfect 10!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
don
"The BEST HOTEL"
It was AWESOME... No other Words can express how wonderful the staff was and Most of all the HOSPITALITY was THE BEST
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Jo Ann
"Nice stay in Port Aransas"
We stayed for one night while exploring the Corpus Christi area. Our room was very small but fine for just the 2 of us. It was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. The price was extremely reasonable! There was a good continental breakfast in the morning. We didn't realize that the hotel was as far from the downtown area as it was, and there was road construction that made getting in and out of the driveway a bit difficult. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2016
Lori
We enjoy our stay at the Island Hotel, room was super clean and the person at the front desk was attentive to our needs. Hotel is walking distance to the beach.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Thank you Roxanna for writing a review for ISLAND HOTEL. We have a terrific staff both in Housekeeping and Desk and they pride themselves on taking the greatest care of all of our guests. Please come back soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Roxana
"Best Hotel Bang for the Price"
Upon arriving and checking in, the front desk clerk was amazingly helpful. What a GREAT smile. Very helpful and full of knowledge. Recomended a FABULOUS place for us to dine and we just loved this Hotel. We will definitely be staying here in the future.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hello Jimmy, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Our front desk agents are all local and do know the best places to eat and play on the island. Please come back and see us again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Jimmy
"Excellent for the price!!"
I must say I was highly impressed we decided to take an impromptu trip to the coast with the kids and found this hotel and the price was super affordable. It says it's a 2 star hotel but man you cannot tell one bit!! Room is great size and super clean!! Staff was incredibly friendly and they offer free breakfast that has a wide variety of options! Free wifi and heated pool! Great getaway with the family!!
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Thank you for the great review. Sometimes quick unplanned trips are the best! We are glad you found Island Hotel. We do have a terrific staff and they take great pride in all of our guests needs. The breakfast is a good way to start the day too!. We do hope that now you have found us, you will return!
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2016
Loved the Island Hotel. Staff we're so friendly and very helpful. Will most defiantly visit again and will recommend it to friends.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Greeting Suzanne, thank you for the review. We have a great staff who truly enjoy taking great care of their guests. We hope you will come back soon.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
suzanne
"Very nice"
Pretty nice for a "no frills" hotel! The room was spacious and clean. We were at the back of the hotel, so it was quiet. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good. Would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
"Nice Place!"
I really enjoyed the size of the suite. It was perfect for our family of four with dog. Everything was great and the staff were very friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
jay
"Our stay"
Nice and clean good size room the only thing was the traffic noise and the gravy for the breakfast wasn't good but over all very nice
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Betty
Rooms very clean and super nice staff!!
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Suzanne
"It's a nice place"
If you want to do things in Corpus, you are gonna have to drive about 30 min to get downtown. That's the only negative I have.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
"Ok value for money; good room; mediocre cleaning"
Basically ok value for money. However, cleanliness not in top (floor and rim around toilet dirty). Within walking distance from beach. Breakfast average.
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great hotel in P. Aransas for family trip with pet"
It was great to stay at Island Hotel and I'm very disappointed with not knowing this great place in Port Aransas so far. My family traveled Port Aransas so many times, but this was the first time to stay there. I can rank this hotel as one of the best hotels for affordability, kind staffs, tasty free breakfast, etc.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
"Nice location, beach and birds."
Very nice. Clean. Only negative was road construction. Great birding location and drive-on beach.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
"Nice Hotel - I'll Be Back!"
As my adult children couldn't be with me over the holidays, I decided to get away to the beach with the family dogs. This hotel is within walking distance of the beach and the dogs and I walked or ran everyday down on the beach. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, and the continental breakfast lasts longer than any I've ever encountered. I will definitely come back and maybe I'll even get a chance to get in the pool next time as children were always in the pool over the winter break. I would rather have them burning off their energy this way than running down the hallways!
7 night trip Dec 20, 2015
Joan
"great"
we had a wonderful time.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
sylvia
"Great Trip"
If the weather had just cooperated a bit it would've been a lovely trip!
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Jo Ellen
"No frills cheap getaway"
2 night stay at Port A. Hotel is excellent value for money. We wanted a quick cheap getaway and that is what we got.The hotel is an old one but it has been recently updated and is very clean. Cheap and cheerful no frills.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
BERNADETTE
"Christmas at the beach"
Drove in Christmas day, they allowed us to check.in 2 hours early. Fresh and hot breakfast every morning. Including sausage gravy, warm biscuits, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, hot coffee With flavored creamer, juice, cold milk for cereal or oatmeal, pastries, muffins, toast, jellies, peanut butter, butter, waffle maker shaped like Texas. Bagels and cream cheese. The hotel is pet friendly so you must love dogs. The staff was very friendly. Would stay here again.
4 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Kyla
"Happy Couple in South Texas"
We had a wonderful Christmas vacation! We booked a suite and were able to cook a prime rib dinner! The staff was super friendly and they helped with everything we needed. We love that we were able to take our dog too!
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Port Aransas Island Hotel"
Friendly staff, comfortable room, no complaints. Not far from the endless beach too!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Nice hotel. Easy access to beach. Pet friendly!"
main reason we chose this hotel was the price and that fact that they are pet friendly. We loved it the first time and decided to stay there every time . Stuff are very friendly. Welcoming. They make you feel at home. Wifi. Good breakfast! Very close to the beach.
Other trip Dec 23, 2015
"Clean, helpful staff"
Only complaint is the walls are pretty thin and you can hear your neighbors. Otherwise, everything was great!
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
It was great the staff was very friendly & helpful, I will be coming back.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2015
Tony
"Above Average"
We had a great time at Island Hotel. Great place for the price and it's Pet Friendly!
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"First time staying here"
Hotel staff was very pleasant and kind, room was very clean and I had a wonderful time staying there. I will continue to stay here if there is any availability when I return. I was really impressed on how the rooms were decorated and furnished. I give this hotel stay a 5 star rating. I do plan on coming back here in the near future, I highly recommend this hotel to any visitor to Port Aransas.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Rolando
"Dog-lover hotel, recently renovated"
recently renovated, for dog lovers, nice very helpful staff, short driving distance to PA and beach, lounge with pool billard and foosball
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"you won't be sorry you stayed!"
This hotel is very clean and roomy and the service was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying here again, I had an excellent experience! There is only one thing, the mattress wasn't all that comfortable....but that still doesn't deter me from going a second time.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Neteria
Very clean and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Cynthia
"Great Pet Friendly Hotel"
Room was fresh and clean. smelled clean even not like some coastal hotels have the smell in them . love the tile floors. waffle and coffee in the morning are great .
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
ELLEN
Great. Especially for price.
5 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Alvin
"Great place with great service"
We stayed for a weekend trip. The staff was very friendly. Room clean. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Natalia
"Very close"
Room was wonderful only thing o would suggest is stay upstairs because we cpuld hear the kids above us running around first thing in the morning forget trying to sleep in.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
anna
"awesome hotel"
It was great I will stay here again
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Maria
"Great priced room!"
Overall fine for what I needed out of a room on the island. Clean, AC, ok bed, tv and wifi.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"my 4 night stay"
The room was bright, light and clean and smelled great. I stayed 4 nights, my bed was not made the first night, but done the rest of the nights. I loved the room, due to have a small frig and microwave, so I could fix my own coffee. There was lots of road construction, so that was not expected. Appreciate the breakfast and the 24 hours availability of coffee and tea. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Nov 9, 2015
"First time back in Port Aransas, Great Stay!"
Great stay for my girlfriend and myself, as well as our dogs. Easy access to the beach as well as Aransas Pass, where we did some kayaking. Short drive to Corpus Christi to visit museums like the USS Lexington. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff, who made our stay feel that much better. I have stayed at condos as well as corporately owned chains on the island, but this rated just as good as those!
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Good stay"
This hotel is simple and clean. The room was recently renovated with new tile and bathroom fixtures as well as bedding. There aren't any real frills, but it was clean, comfortable and does what a hotel room is meant for. Very pleased and at a great price.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"Nice Surprise!"
Amazingly nice for the deal I got, New Hotel, Very nice Pool, friendly Staff, nice breakfast, close to shops and restaurants and night life
1 night trip Oct 27, 2015
"A nice Halloween getaway to Port A"
Spent 2 nights in standard room with 2 queen beds. Rate was good for time of year in port a. Room was clean, property was nice. Pool was really nice. I would have liked more variety at breakfast. I would certainly stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
robert
"An independent gem in Port A"
This place is a little gem. My father, his electric wheelchair and I stayed in several places from Houston to Harlingen this week and this was our favorite. Kim was amazing, the room was super clean and bright with comfy beds and a great shower. All for $67! Do yourself a favor and skip the chains for this super nice little place.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Lawrence
Good location, very nice clean place, friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2015
"Great for getaway!"
Everything was great! The manager even upgraded us because my husband walks with a cane and the room I booked was on the second floor which I did not know. The room was clean and comfortable. I was afraid of having a pet smell because they do allow pets there but I didn't smell anything. The breakfast area was bright, clean and very well organized. They had waffles, cereal and pastries. We will definitely be back with the family and the dog too!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Angela
"Off season hotel stay for family wedding"
Big rain storm came through and knocked out power to the hotel and the surrounding area from around midnight til 4 AM. That was a bit uncomfortable without the AC running.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Beds are hard"
It was ok would be great if the beds were more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Awesome location"
Nice colorful décor, The pool area has two full size BBQ grills and area for sitting. The room was colorful. There is hardwood floors which we like so bring slippers. Beach is 5 minutes away. Continental Breakfast. Overall great place to stay and a great price.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hi Cindy, thank you for the review. We are sorry you had some disruption one night and would have gladly stopped that had we have known. Your comfort is most important to us! We do believe our location is just the right mix of close but not to close to everything in town.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Cindy
"weekend getaway"
Hotel was very nice & clean. As for the employees....everyone was SO HELPFUL!!!! Very very nice & friendly. When we go back, we will stay here again!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015