All hotels in Port Aransas, Texas, United States of America
2607 St Highway 361, Port Aransas, TX, 78373, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Great pool
    Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
"Nice Place!"
I really enjoyed the size of the suite. It was perfect for our family of four with dog. Everything was great and the staff were very friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
jay
"Our stay"
Nice and clean good size room the only thing was the traffic noise and the gravy for the breakfast wasn't good but over all very nice
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Betty
Rooms very clean and super nice staff!!
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Suzanne
"It's a nice place"
If you want to do things in Corpus, you are gonna have to drive about 30 min to get downtown. That's the only negative I have.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
"Ok value for money; good room; mediocre cleaning"
Basically ok value for money. However, cleanliness not in top (floor and rim around toilet dirty). Within walking distance from beach. Breakfast average.
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great hotel in P. Aransas for family trip with pet"
It was great to stay at Island Hotel and I'm very disappointed with not knowing this great place in Port Aransas so far. My family traveled Port Aransas so many times, but this was the first time to stay there. I can rank this hotel as one of the best hotels for affordability, kind staffs, tasty free breakfast, etc.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
"Nice location, beach and birds."
Very nice. Clean. Only negative was road construction. Great birding location and drive-on beach.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
"Nice Hotel - I'll Be Back!"
As my adult children couldn't be with me over the holidays, I decided to get away to the beach with the family dogs. This hotel is within walking distance of the beach and the dogs and I walked or ran everyday down on the beach. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, and the continental breakfast lasts longer than any I've ever encountered. I will definitely come back and maybe I'll even get a chance to get in the pool next time as children were always in the pool over the winter break. I would rather have them burning off their energy this way than running down the hallways!
7 night trip Dec 20, 2015
Joan
"great"
we had a wonderful time.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
sylvia
"Great Trip"
If the weather had just cooperated a bit it would've been a lovely trip!
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Jo Ellen
"No frills cheap getaway"
2 night stay at Port A. Hotel is excellent value for money. We wanted a quick cheap getaway and that is what we got.The hotel is an old one but it has been recently updated and is very clean. Cheap and cheerful no frills.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
BERNADETTE
"Christmas at the beach"
Drove in Christmas day, they allowed us to check.in 2 hours early. Fresh and hot breakfast every morning. Including sausage gravy, warm biscuits, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, hot coffee With flavored creamer, juice, cold milk for cereal or oatmeal, pastries, muffins, toast, jellies, peanut butter, butter, waffle maker shaped like Texas. Bagels and cream cheese. The hotel is pet friendly so you must love dogs. The staff was very friendly. Would stay here again.
4 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Kyla
"Happy Couple in South Texas"
We had a wonderful Christmas vacation! We booked a suite and were able to cook a prime rib dinner! The staff was super friendly and they helped with everything we needed. We love that we were able to take our dog too!
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Port Aransas Island Hotel"
Friendly staff, comfortable room, no complaints. Not far from the endless beach too!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
It was great the staff was very friendly & helpful, I will be coming back.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2015
Tony
"Above Average"
We had a great time at Island Hotel. Great place for the price and it's Pet Friendly!
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"First time staying here"
Hotel staff was very pleasant and kind, room was very clean and I had a wonderful time staying there. I will continue to stay here if there is any availability when I return. I was really impressed on how the rooms were decorated and furnished. I give this hotel stay a 5 star rating. I do plan on coming back here in the near future, I highly recommend this hotel to any visitor to Port Aransas.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Rolando
"Dog-lover hotel, recently renovated"
recently renovated, for dog lovers, nice very helpful staff, short driving distance to PA and beach, lounge with pool billard and foosball
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"you won't be sorry you stayed!"
This hotel is very clean and roomy and the service was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying here again, I had an excellent experience! There is only one thing, the mattress wasn't all that comfortable....but that still doesn't deter me from going a second time.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Neteria
Very clean and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Cynthia
"Great Pet Friendly Hotel"
Room was fresh and clean. smelled clean even not like some coastal hotels have the smell in them . love the tile floors. waffle and coffee in the morning are great .
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
ELLEN
Great. Especially for price.
5 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Alvin
"Great place with great service"
We stayed for a weekend trip. The staff was very friendly. Room clean. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Natalia
"Very close"
Room was wonderful only thing o would suggest is stay upstairs because we cpuld hear the kids above us running around first thing in the morning forget trying to sleep in.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
anna
"awesome hotel"
It was great I will stay here again
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Maria
"Great priced room!"
Overall fine for what I needed out of a room on the island. Clean, AC, ok bed, tv and wifi.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"my 4 night stay"
The room was bright, light and clean and smelled great. I stayed 4 nights, my bed was not made the first night, but done the rest of the nights. I loved the room, due to have a small frig and microwave, so I could fix my own coffee. There was lots of road construction, so that was not expected. Appreciate the breakfast and the 24 hours availability of coffee and tea. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Nov 9, 2015
"First time back in Port Aransas, Great Stay!"
Great stay for my girlfriend and myself, as well as our dogs. Easy access to the beach as well as Aransas Pass, where we did some kayaking. Short drive to Corpus Christi to visit museums like the USS Lexington. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff, who made our stay feel that much better. I have stayed at condos as well as corporately owned chains on the island, but this rated just as good as those!
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Good stay"
This hotel is simple and clean. The room was recently renovated with new tile and bathroom fixtures as well as bedding. There aren't any real frills, but it was clean, comfortable and does what a hotel room is meant for. Very pleased and at a great price.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"Nice Surprise!"
Amazingly nice for the deal I got, New Hotel, Very nice Pool, friendly Staff, nice breakfast, close to shops and restaurants and night life
1 night trip Oct 27, 2015
"A nice Halloween getaway to Port A"
Spent 2 nights in standard room with 2 queen beds. Rate was good for time of year in port a. Room was clean, property was nice. Pool was really nice. I would have liked more variety at breakfast. I would certainly stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
robert
"An independent gem in Port A"
This place is a little gem. My father, his electric wheelchair and I stayed in several places from Houston to Harlingen this week and this was our favorite. Kim was amazing, the room was super clean and bright with comfy beds and a great shower. All for $67! Do yourself a favor and skip the chains for this super nice little place.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Lawrence
Good location, very nice clean place, friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2015
"Great for getaway!"
Everything was great! The manager even upgraded us because my husband walks with a cane and the room I booked was on the second floor which I did not know. The room was clean and comfortable. I was afraid of having a pet smell because they do allow pets there but I didn't smell anything. The breakfast area was bright, clean and very well organized. They had waffles, cereal and pastries. We will definitely be back with the family and the dog too!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Angela
"Off season hotel stay for family wedding"
Big rain storm came through and knocked out power to the hotel and the surrounding area from around midnight til 4 AM. That was a bit uncomfortable without the AC running.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Beds are hard"
It was ok would be great if the beds were more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Awesome location"
Nice colorful décor, The pool area has two full size BBQ grills and area for sitting. The room was colorful. There is hardwood floors which we like so bring slippers. Beach is 5 minutes away. Continental Breakfast. Overall great place to stay and a great price.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hi Cindy, thank you for the review. We are sorry you had some disruption one night and would have gladly stopped that had we have known. Your comfort is most important to us! We do believe our location is just the right mix of close but not to close to everything in town.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Cindy
"weekend getaway"
Hotel was very nice & clean. As for the employees....everyone was SO HELPFUL!!!! Very very nice & friendly. When we go back, we will stay here again!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Danita
Really enjoyed the stay, nice hotel for the price.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
carlos
"Awesome stay"
Words can explain....great time, great stay, great staff....
1 night trip Sep 9, 2015
Lea
"Road trip to the beach."
Great place to stay with family. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Along with the beach, it was the perfect family getaway.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hello Steven, we appreciate you taking time to write a review about your stay. We are very pleased that you and your family had such a "perfect" stay here at Island Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Very polite employees
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Thank you, our staff takes great pride in treating our guests with the utmost respect and we are glad you found them very polite. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2015
Our stay was wonderful. We'll be going again next year.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hi Vanessa, thank you for the great 5 Star review. We do hope you will come back again next year!
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Vanessa M
"Always excellent"
Always excellent service and clean rooms. I've stayed here multiple times, and you can't beat the price. The heated pool is a nice luxury as well.
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hello Amar, thank you for the excellent review! We love to hear we have returning guests and we welcome you back! We pride ourselves on our terrific staff and the heated pool is always popular. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Amar
stayed for 2 nights no complaints. I would recommend to improve on breakfast. Been to similar price per night hotels that breakfast was amazing
Response by Island Hotel Port Aransas
Hello and thank you for the review. We are glad your stay was a good one. We welcome any and all suggestions and appreciate your comment on the breakfast. Please come back and see us again very soon!
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Leonardo
"Trip to the beach"
Great check in, lots of suggestions for dinner and evening entertainment. Room and bathroom located on the 2nd floor, no elevator, very clean and comfortable. Pool area and pool also well attended. Breakfast had limited but ample food items. Also very well attended. Motel is located about a mile from the main town area, but across from a beach area. Folks tend to rent golf carts to motor around about town.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Margaret
pets ok, was a good stay. I would go back.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Dennis
"Good value in Port A"
Let's say this up front. Room decor is spartan. HOWEVER, the location is great, the price was fantastic, and the staff of the hotel helpful and friendly. The whole place was completely clean and our room clean and fresh every day. Location is 10 minutes (or less) from beach and close to lots of good restaurants. We had a fabulous stay and would not hesitate to recommend it to families in particular. Nice pool. Foosball table, ping pong table and pool table in room off lobby. Staff printed out directions for us to different places and asked if there was more they could do. It's not the place for a luxurious couple's retreat. But if you want a reasonable price to launch off to beaches, THIS IS IT!
6 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Craig
"Great amenities, friendly and comfortable"
We stayed here for two nights in September during the week. The weather was fabulous and I estimate the hotel was about 30-50% full. The place was updated about a year ago and the new owners are running it well. Personnel was very nice and seemed to genuinely like working here. We had a spacious room with two queen size beds and a little table with two chairs. The room had Wi-Fi although the speed was much faster in the public area.. All rooms come standard with fridge and microwave and some kitchen units are also available. After the summer, things slow down in Port Aransas and the selection of restaurants dwindles down, especially during the week - so the microwave and fridge were very welcome. The pool area has two charcoal grills and it pleasant with pool towels and sitting spaces if it was not for the mosquitoes that drove us out of there. Unlike any other reviewers, I did not see much of an issue with noise since the pool is across the parking lot from the building. The continental breakfast exceeded my expectations. Bread, bagels and pastries were fresh. There were hot beverages, milk, cereal juice, waffles and some fruit. Yes, it was heavy on carbs but no donuts and plastic wrapped muffins. The hotel is very popular with dog owners. We don't have a dog and our room was designated as a no-pet and no-smoking room which I appreciate. Overall a very pleasant surprise and best deal in town.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Vicky
"Great!"
Nice hotel for a great price. The rooms were very clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. We were very happy with our stay.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015