All hotels in Port Aransas, Texas, United States of America
2607 St Highway 361, Port Aransas, TX, 78373, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Economy Room"
I stayed in the economy room, which is about the size of a small bedroom with a bathroom. IT was perfect. I sated in the off season (Nov.) and the room was cozy inside - as it was very nippy outside. No complaints getting to and from Aransas Pass because the Ferry is free.
"Great motel"
Really enjoyed our stay at this motel. The bed were wonderful, the staff very friendly. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Roy
"Better than I expected"
It was clean and very nice.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Jorge
"What happened to the pool"
It's was OK the pool was closed. Call ahead not a good experience!!!
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Very friendly staff. The compliment array breakfast was good. We especially appreciate that they are pet friendly.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
SanAntonio
"Nice visit!"
My husband have stayed at Island Hotel several times already and enjoyed our visits. On our most recent visit we stayed downstairs and the guests upstairs had a large family with several children and the floors being tile you can hear every step...sounds like someone stomping while walking. But still a nice experience. Very friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Cynthia
"Maid super needs to check each room before renting"
The frist night was great and the next morning was nice. Breakfast was fine. But when we returned in the late afternoon the beds where made and sink/shower were cleaned,but the trash was still there and no cups/coffee/coffee packs were added. the last dad there we had just left the office and was walking to our car and a Pit bull got loose and approach both of us with teeth baring and barking. I know it is pet friendly but the so be friendly and not aggressive. Pit bulls are not friendly and should not be a a hotel with guess.
3 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Stephen
"Good stay"
Would stay again. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Nice continental breakfast
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"QUICK GET AWAY"
Went to coast for birthday, would recommend this place. Right buy the water and affordable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Stuart
"Beyond accommodating"
When we checked in they upgraded us to a larger room at no extra charge. Appeared very clean but had a strong smell of cleaning products. Checkout time posted as 11:00 but when we talked to them about how much extra it would cost to check out a little later they said as long as we were out by 1:00 it would not be an extra charge. The staff was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend to family/friends and would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Christine and Ed
"Loved it!"
We stayed in the economy room was just a bit small but other than that everything was great! Room was very clean and comfortable. The surrounding town was cute and there was plenty to do. There was free wifi and plenty of good tv channels too. Plus its close to the beach and the hotel staff was great and helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"on our way to another location"
It was just ok. Nothing fancy and needs a lot of updating for the price.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Pet-friendly and easily accessible"
Good rates. Nice room. Good complimentary breakfast. Friendly staff. I had my two small dogs and would have liked more info about the dog "play area." I arrived after dark and didn't know there was a grassy area until the next day. Only suggestion would be to have the dog area fenced--and sprayed for mosquitoes!
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
JEngland
"great find"
Everyone we came across that worked at the hotel was AMAZING! Could not have be friendlier or more helpful with great recommendations for places to see in the area! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The room felt a little dingy, but otherwise was clean. I do wish they had ceiling fans in the rooms so that the air could be circulated. Overall, I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Dana
Had an awesome stay here. The hotel staff was amazing in helping us and recommending what to do. Would definitely recommend this hotel
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"great place to stay"
had a great stay here. the rooms very clean. lots of parking. close to beach and the price was great too. friendly staff. and breakfast was good..i will be staying here again
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
tammy
"Friendly comfortable stay"
Everyone was very friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Not as close to the beach as we had hoped. Clean"
Clean facility, friendly staff. Needs a hot tub though. Average place to stay, but not ideal. Good for the price.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Jen
Great place to stay at. Did like back to back rooms made it easy to get between rooms thought breakfest would be a little better Had some trouble with keys to the room and there is someone avilaible after hours.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good Stay"
Nice clean room. The people were very helpful. Basic amenities but it was good for what we needed. The location was about 1 to 1 1/2 mile from main part of town but it was a quiet location.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
chris
"Hotel Stay Much Nicer Than Price Would Indicate"
From the first "hello" to the last "thank you" the staff here was incredibly friendly and helpful. It's so rare to get great customer service these days that I was a little blown away by how nice everyone was. The rooms weren't the fanciest rooms but everything was perfectly cleaned when we arrived and while we stayed there. Other than the fact that it's advertised as pet friendly I would never have known from anything in our room. Our kids left some clothes on the bed when we went out one day and when we came back to a cleaned room those clothes were folded nicely and laid on the bed. My wife asked for an ironing board and a staff member brought it to our room within about three minutes. The floors are a tile instead of carpet which I wasn't too sure about but once we came back from the beach and the sand fell out of our clothes it was apparent that tile floors were definitely the way to go. The free breakfast was ample and served everything you'd normally expect. It was well stocked no matter what time we went to breakfast service. My toddler son opened a cabinet and closed it and within a minute a staff member had come from another room to see if we were looking for something or if we needed anything. Will definitely stay here the next time we're in town.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"first time to Port A"
We stayed 3 days it was good I really don't have anything to complaint about ....we didn't use the pool so I can't say anything about it but people were always in it. The breakfast was good enough to get you started on your day... fresh made waffles you can make you self to your liking. I would stay there again ..make sure you bring OFF spray a lot of mosquitoes outside .
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Monica
"Will definitely stay again"
Was greeted by two very nice woman. Check in was easy and fast. Rooms were clean and cold! We had a great experience
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Dee
The economy room was affordable, very clean, and comfortable; close to the beach, dining, etc. We will be staying here again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Awesom"
This is a great place to stay. The staff is great, the rooms clean and the area accessible to everything we wanted to do.
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"Very nice place"
It was a good location. Room was very roomy and clean. If we ever travel here again we would surely stay here. Laundry facilities on site which is also a big plus.
2 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
It was excellent we loved the room and the staff was so friendly, the breakfast was delicious...i will definetly be staying at this hotel again whenever im in port aransas.
5 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
Blayn
"excellent hotel"
This hotel was spotlessly clean, had the friendliest, most helpful staff. The continental breakfast was great. I will definitely book here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Jerry
"Great value!"
The hotel has everything you need in a good location. Choose first floor though if you have heavy stuff as they don't have an elevator. The lobby area has a distinct smell amd breakfast could be better. Overall though, room was clean and nice!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice Place"
We stayed in a suite. Lots of room. Kitchen. Everything you need.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Tina
Very nice room and very clean. Great stay. Staff was very nice
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Enjoyed the stay"
The hotel is in a great location. It was clean. The staff was very friendly. The only thing I would change is the thin-ness of the walls. My neighbor saw fit to blast the tv until midnight and then again at 5:30 am the next morning and since the tv is situated next to the door separating the rooms, it was really hard to deal with. In addition, our friends had a room next to a couple who was apparently staying for 2-3 weeks at a time and were involved in a domestic dispute that same night, causing my friends to be up all hours. I feel that management should have dealt with that situation after numerous complaints. Otherwise, I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Staff was great!! Room was very nice and clean. The pictures on there website are exactly what you see when you get there. I would recommend Island Hotel Port Aransas!!
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Love it, will be back
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
"It's a nice and CLEAN hotel"
We were really impressed as we walked into our room. Ours was an efficiency (that's all the room we needed). We have stayed at other hotels in Aransas Pass that were not as clean
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Elisa
"awesome"
Everyone and everything is great. Superb location.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
eric w
"Mini vacation"
It was a good place to stay. I would highly recommend this place to Family & Friends !
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
The hotel was clean, bright and roomy. Service was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014
"Close to the places I visit when I come to Port A."
The staff that I checked in with and out were very nice and friendly. I loved the decor.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Brenda
"Mostly fun in the sun"
Intake was friendly and treated my pup very well. For all you folks who are concerned about the breakfast situation; there is much opportunity there unless Texas shaped waffles tickles your fancy. Even though we stayed here to be relatively close to the beach it's strange to comment about the pool but for those with families just know that it is tiny and not the cleanest. Room was clean when we arrived. Even though room service is on the aggressive side we did end up with a hefty stack of towels. It's super dog friendly! Unfortunately, you'd think the dogs would be making the noise it's actually all of the rowdy somewhat "older" folk partying it up and making it difficult to find parking. All in all good experience, not great.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Had a great stay would do it again.
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Very pet friendly"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much. The complimentary breakfast is very good. We were, however, a little cramped for space.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Allan
"Recommended"
Very friendly staff. Clean grounds, exceptionally clean rooms. Cute interiors, easy parking. Close to everything. I was traveling alone and I felt very safe. Pool was a bit aged, but still clean. A little noisy at times, but it could just be where I was placed in the hotel. Breakfast is so-so but is a typical continental breakfast and the dining room is plenty big and well stocked. I would stay here again and I recommend it.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Andrea
"End of Summer trip"
This was an end of summer trip. When I checked hotels, this one stood out with a good rating. Glad I chose it because it was perfect for our girls' getaway.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Rocky
"Great Family Vacation Spot"
The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean, affordable, and great for a family vacation. The breakfast had everything, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, cereal, muffins, danishes, bagels, juice and more, which is great especially if you have two teenage boys. The beds were very comfortable. I will definitely return to this place in the future! My boys even forgot their football at the pool one night and it was waiting at the front desk when we checked out! Great customer service!
7 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Will Be Staying Here Again"
This was a really nice place for the price. It is located in a great area with easy access to the beach and shopping. Only complaint was the flooring. We had two rooms and one had tile floors and the other had wood floors. It would be nice to have some rugs coming into the room to get the sand off of your feet before walking in the room. I put a towel down at the door to take shoes off and wipe feet off before walking around to keep the sand down to a minimum..
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"great stay"
Clean room,clean pool,good service.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Vacation"
Upon arriving at the island hotel we noticed how clean everything looked. When being helped by the front desk noticed the game room with the pool table, ping pong table along with a wonderful breakfast room. The room was so clean and maintained a fresh scent throughout the trip. Overall I would rate this a 5 star in my book.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Gerred
"Wonderful Gem located close to beach and Town"
This was a great hotel. It was recenlty renovated and had laminate floors in the rooms, which at a sandy place is smart. The floors dont muffle the sound as well but we were on the top floor so we were happy. They are pet friendly and lots of our neighbors had pets. So if you are not OK with that then it is not for you. People were pretty good about keeping their dogs quiet. The beds were very comfortable, the staff was friendly, one lady at breakfast even showed us a crab outside. Located very close to a beach access road and within minutes of all the shops and restaurants in town. Their Wi-fi was even fast enough to stream movies off Netflix for our kids.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014