All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
4631 Cohen Avenue, El Paso, TX, 79924, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Carl
"Candlewood Suites El Paso North"
This was a very nice hotel. I typically stay in another location due to the convenience however that hotel was unavailable. I was skeptical at first however it has very easy access to the highway and is close to restaurants and the movie theater. Overall the hotel was excellent, it was very comfortable and very clean. I was more than satisfied.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
michael
"Wunerful!"
Had a wonderful stay there. Everyone was kind and friendly. Next tine that we are in El Paso we will be sure to book reservations there. Rich
6 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Ricardo
"A little bit of "us" time..."
We stayed in the king studio suite & it was very spacious & welcoming. The a/c worked so well,I had to turn it off because I got cold! The bed was super comfortable & the sheets smelled nice & clean. It was a lovely overnight escape for my boyfriend & me. Oh & the cookies at check-in are awesome!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"20yr HS Reunion"
Very enjoyable. Was surprised that we had a mini kitchen in the room as well.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Carmen
We were between homes for 5 Days , it was convenient And a very nice experience. Home away from home.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Sandra
"Great friendly no thrills hotel"
What a friendly no thrills hotel. I had special request and they accomaned all my needs. I don't know if they do this all the time but they served lasagna and salad for dinner. No breakfast but dinner. Awesome! The ball park was right across the street a movie theater within walking distance. Restaurant right around the corner. The room was clean and very quite, bed was perfect, if I could have stayed longer I would have! Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Deborah
It was wonderful only complaint is elevator was too slow had to wait for it along time every time we used it!! Other then that wonderful all around.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Gloria
"Good location in the Northeast side of town"
Always a great stay at this place.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"Enjoyed the stay"
I would definitely stay here again. Location is great with restaurants and stores nearby. Also, enjoyed the view of Franklin Mountains which is a great place to visit and hike for the day. Overall, the room and hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly!
6 night family trip May 24, 2015
Daisy
"Quick One-Nighter."
This was a quick one-night stay for me. But if I have to do an extended stay, this hotel will certainly be tops on my list in this area. It was close to all the places that I needed access to, gas, Wal-Mart, Interstate access, and the movie theater was right across the parking lot! The room had a full kitchen and the room was spacious. It felt very new.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Very nice room. Clean and comfortable. Good location for us. I recommend it.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Lawson
"clean"
the hotel was vary clean and had all the items that you needed to have for a long stay with out going out to eat, which was vary nice to have.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Ken
"close to work"
good need to fix door going in room had to push to shut.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
I needed to stay near a business, so I chose this hotel. Check-in was super easy, and fast. My room was quiet, clean, and the bed was comfortable. I believe the front desk told me that they only served breakfast on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so we were out of luck since it was a Wednesday - but the hotel is not far from restaurants. In fact, there's a movie theater right next door.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
DollyLamaCat
"very good place to stay in North El Paso"
Awesome place. We booked a suite and it had everything one would need. Even pans and pots. Gazebo outside; two grills. could rent all kind of stuff. very friendly people working there.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
dorel
"GREAT JOB !!!!"
The Staff & Hotel was outstanding :) Great job !!! Michael :)
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"New, Clean and Contemporary"
My wife and I came for a family visit. The hotel was recommended by a relative who lives nearby. We were both surprised at how clean, comfortable, and contemporary the hotel looked and operated. There wasn't a free breakfast, but it didn't matter with their hotel grocery store. Also nice and clean stainless steel appliances. The rooms were large and the recliner was a nice touch. We used the gym: excellent layout and equipment. We travel a lot and felt this was the best deal we've ever had for the price especially in today's market.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Russell
"Good Value and Good Location"
The hotel was nice overall. Our first impression of the room was just ok as it had an unpleasant odor of food. It was a nice suite with a kitchen that included a full sized fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. Utensils, pots and pans and cleaning supplies were also present. The room was a good size and had a BluRay player in room with movies at the front desk that could be borrowed free of charge. There was also a little convenience store downstairs that is open 24 hours. Other than the smell of the room, it was a great stay in a good area and we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Jose
"Nice stay in Northeast El Paso"
Very clean and comfortable. Location is easily accessible. Kitchen area was fully equipt with dishes and utensils. Only complaint is that housekeeping didn't come daily.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Pricey for an overnight stay - Would stay again"
The room (handicap) was great. It is pricey if you are only staying a couple of nights. It is the only nice hotel in NE El Paso and they do allow pets. The room was very clean and the location was what we needed. The staff is very friendly and approachable. All in all, it was worth what we paid. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
World Traveler
"Great staff and great location"
My stay here was great.. It felt like my home away from home.. Loved the access to the mini kitchen . The stake was helpful ! This is my hotel of choice when I come to visit El Paso.. Planning to return in October.
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
El Paso love
I was in El Paso for my daughter's graduation. I got her and her friends a room to. They are nice friendly workers here. Even when my girls were being annoying teenagers. The only thing that would have made this the best hotel would be if it had a pool. It was so hot, would have been nice to be able to cool down.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
tjsmith
"Absolutely No Complaints!"
Candlewood Suites El Paso North is an extended stay hotel with a (nearly) full kitchen, complete with dishes, pots and pans and all the extras. The fitness facility is well stocked, and the cookies are top of the line!
2 night trip May 27, 2014
Great place to stay.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Stay for El Paso Parents Visit"
The hotel was easy to find. Close to freeways and many restraunts. It was clean and easy to get back to from parents home in the area.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good."
Good size room. Close to theaterEric
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
The desk clerk was inattentive and I had to give him my name three times. He did not give directions on how to get to our room. One of the two room keys did not work. The room was adequate but not outstanding. We were able to hear the first plane take off the next morning loud and clear.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
The location was perfect for visiting family that lives nearby. The staff called my cell as soon as a Cancelation happend to extend our stay. The cleanliness of the room and linens were beyond my expectations.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Inadequate front desk staff"
My father wanted to pay for our stay despite us telling him we had already paid through Hotels.com. The desk clerk charged his credit card despite us having paid and booked through hotels.com. We had it corrected, reversing the charge, only to be charged on our credit card again. We had that corrected, and they attempted to charge my father's card again.
5 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Perfect location for this trip"
Excellent, everything was perfect, clean, convenient location, had problem with heater but was corrected right away. Price was very good had completely furnished suite with everything needed,
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
I paid $117 and changes with tax and found some bed bugs on the bed. (5 bugs) They replace the room but I can get rid of that dirty feelings.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Han
"well stay here again"
clean room. decent size. nice kitchen set up.great price.staff was helpful and not annoyingly over friendly. hotel shop makes it easy to get last minute items at a decent price. nice gym set up. simple and quick check in/check out
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
The hotel was very nice...better than expected.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
The Best Shower in the world!!! Nice people at desk also.
5 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Lovely Stay"
Stayed for 3 nights with my boyfriend and really enjoyed it. Extremely clean and very cozy. Room had a blue ray player but alas could not connect to the internet to make use of the Netflix feature. Only big downsides were the lack of continental breakfast and a pretty bare cupboard because it was an extended stay type place. Next time we stay here, we will get supplies from the Walmart down the street and make better use of the kitchen with all it's supplies.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2013
Ginaelisa
Overall a good experience.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Alex
"Candel wood suites EL Paso"
New property. The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom spacious and kitchen amenities helpful. Location great with surrounding restaurants. Beautiful mountain view.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Juanita
"Clean and comfortable, I could have lived there"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
JGonz
"Very Satisfied"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Billy
"very nice suites"
it was very clean the room was fantastic and the service was polite not one problem.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Satisfied"
Very clean ...at a good location for my business needs. Overall excellent condition staff was very polite and attentive.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
Brenda
"candlewood"
the room was really nice and spacious. However they had poor service you had to tell them to make the bed they didn't do it automatically. We left towels on floor and they didn't pick up or change out. They also didn't throw out trash. Very nice hotel, very weird room cleaning service.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Ivan
"Easy access near eating places. Theater near by"
We were pleased with Candlewood. The kitchen area was well stocked and clean. We were able to get to Fort Bliss easily and when time to leave El Paso nicely located to get to I-10. Would stay there again and look for one in other cities.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Judy
"Not impressed"
While there is a beautiful view of the mountain I just wasn't impressed. The room was very small. The bathroom door actually touched the sink counter so if you didn't have it completly closed or open while in front of rhw sink there was a chance it would hit you. Not to mention thw bathroom being right next to the bed. (Awkward!) The hotel itself is still new and clean. The staff was very polite and kind.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Jenn
"Practical accommodation"
OK.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2013
"Good stay for a solo female traveler"
The bed was comfy. The room was quiet. The only problem was that when I arrived there was less than a roll of toilet paper and I had to go to the front desk to pick up more.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Myranda
"No daily room cleaning/maid service"
This is for long term stay. They do not have daily maid service, it's once a week.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012

"Great Location!"
Nice hotel with friendly staffs, comfy beds.
4 night trip Jun 11, 2014
CP
"Well positioned hotel near major highway."
Very clean & tidy. Helpful polite staff. Shame we couldn't get US Military discount having booked & prepaid directly through Expedia.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014