All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4631 Cohen Avenue, El Paso, TX, 79924, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel."
Very nice room. Clean and comfortable. Good location for us. I recommend it.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Lawson
"GREAT JOB !!!!"
The Staff & Hotel was outstanding :) Great job !!! Michael :)
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"New, Clean and Contemporary"
My wife and I came for a family visit. The hotel was recommended by a relative who lives nearby. We were both surprised at how clean, comfortable, and contemporary the hotel looked and operated. There wasn't a free breakfast, but it didn't matter with their hotel grocery store. Also nice and clean stainless steel appliances. The rooms were large and the recliner was a nice touch. We used the gym: excellent layout and equipment. We travel a lot and felt this was the best deal we've ever had for the price especially in today's market.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Russell
"Good Value and Good Location"
The hotel was nice overall. Our first impression of the room was just ok as it had an unpleasant odor of food. It was a nice suite with a kitchen that included a full sized fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. Utensils, pots and pans and cleaning supplies were also present. The room was a good size and had a BluRay player in room with movies at the front desk that could be borrowed free of charge. There was also a little convenience store downstairs that is open 24 hours. Other than the smell of the room, it was a great stay in a good area and we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Jose
"Nice stay in Northeast El Paso"
Very clean and comfortable. Location is easily accessible. Kitchen area was fully equipt with dishes and utensils. Only complaint is that housekeeping didn't come daily.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Pricey for an overnight stay - Would stay again"
The room (handicap) was great. It is pricey if you are only staying a couple of nights. It is the only nice hotel in NE El Paso and they do allow pets. The room was very clean and the location was what we needed. The staff is very friendly and approachable. All in all, it was worth what we paid. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
World Traveler
"Great staff and great location"
My stay here was great.. It felt like my home away from home.. Loved the access to the mini kitchen . The stake was helpful ! This is my hotel of choice when I come to visit El Paso.. Planning to return in October.
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
El Paso love
I was in El Paso for my daughter's graduation. I got her and her friends a room to. They are nice friendly workers here. Even when my girls were being annoying teenagers. The only thing that would have made this the best hotel would be if it had a pool. It was so hot, would have been nice to be able to cool down.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
tjsmith
"Absolutely No Complaints!"
Candlewood Suites El Paso North is an extended stay hotel with a (nearly) full kitchen, complete with dishes, pots and pans and all the extras. The fitness facility is well stocked, and the cookies are top of the line!
2 night trip May 27, 2014
Great place to stay.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Stay for El Paso Parents Visit"
The hotel was easy to find. Close to freeways and many restraunts. It was clean and easy to get back to from parents home in the area.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good."
Good size room. Close to theaterEric
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
The desk clerk was inattentive and I had to give him my name three times. He did not give directions on how to get to our room. One of the two room keys did not work. The room was adequate but not outstanding. We were able to hear the first plane take off the next morning loud and clear.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
The location was perfect for visiting family that lives nearby. The staff called my cell as soon as a Cancelation happend to extend our stay. The cleanliness of the room and linens were beyond my expectations.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Inadequate front desk staff"
My father wanted to pay for our stay despite us telling him we had already paid through Hotels.com. The desk clerk charged his credit card despite us having paid and booked through hotels.com. We had it corrected, reversing the charge, only to be charged on our credit card again. We had that corrected, and they attempted to charge my father's card again.
5 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Perfect location for this trip"
Excellent, everything was perfect, clean, convenient location, had problem with heater but was corrected right away. Price was very good had completely furnished suite with everything needed,
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"well stay here again"
clean room. decent size. nice kitchen set up.great price.staff was helpful and not annoyingly over friendly. hotel shop makes it easy to get last minute items at a decent price. nice gym set up. simple and quick check in/check out
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
The hotel was very nice...better than expected.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
The Best Shower in the world!!! Nice people at desk also.
5 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Lovely Stay"
Stayed for 3 nights with my boyfriend and really enjoyed it. Extremely clean and very cozy. Room had a blue ray player but alas could not connect to the internet to make use of the Netflix feature. Only big downsides were the lack of continental breakfast and a pretty bare cupboard because it was an extended stay type place. Next time we stay here, we will get supplies from the Walmart down the street and make better use of the kitchen with all it's supplies.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2013
Ginaelisa
Overall a good experience.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Alex
"Candel wood suites EL Paso"
New property. The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom spacious and kitchen amenities helpful. Location great with surrounding restaurants. Beautiful mountain view.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Juanita
"Clean and comfortable, I could have lived there"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
JGonz
"Very Satisfied"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Billy
"very nice suites"
it was very clean the room was fantastic and the service was polite not one problem.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Satisfied"
Very clean ...at a good location for my business needs. Overall excellent condition staff was very polite and attentive.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
Brenda
"candlewood"
the room was really nice and spacious. However they had poor service you had to tell them to make the bed they didn't do it automatically. We left towels on floor and they didn't pick up or change out. They also didn't throw out trash. Very nice hotel, very weird room cleaning service.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Ivan
"Easy access near eating places. Theater near by"
We were pleased with Candlewood. The kitchen area was well stocked and clean. We were able to get to Fort Bliss easily and when time to leave El Paso nicely located to get to I-10. Would stay there again and look for one in other cities.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Judy
"Not impressed"
While there is a beautiful view of the mountain I just wasn't impressed. The room was very small. The bathroom door actually touched the sink counter so if you didn't have it completly closed or open while in front of rhw sink there was a chance it would hit you. Not to mention thw bathroom being right next to the bed. (Awkward!) The hotel itself is still new and clean. The staff was very polite and kind.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Jenn
"Practical accommodation"
OK.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2013
"Good stay for a solo female traveler"
The bed was comfy. The room was quiet. The only problem was that when I arrived there was less than a roll of toilet paper and I had to go to the front desk to pick up more.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Myranda
"No daily room cleaning/maid service"
This is for long term stay. They do not have daily maid service, it's once a week.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012

"Great Location!"
Nice hotel with friendly staffs, comfy beds.
4 night trip Jun 11, 2014
CP
"Well positioned hotel near major highway."
Very clean & tidy. Helpful polite staff. Shame we couldn't get US Military discount having booked & prepaid directly through Expedia.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014

"Gutes Hotel mit schlechtem Zimmerservice"
Gut gelegen am Highway. Problemlos vom Flughafen zu erreichen. Einkaufmöglichkeiten und Restaurant in unmittelbarer nähe.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Candlewood Suites El Paso North

"Perfectly Adequate"
05/26/15 azCelestina Tucson, Arizona
Free Laundry, really good location, better kitchen than most (2-burner cooktop, m- wave, full refrigerator, spacious room. No breakfast, so plan accordingly. My favorite thing- it's not on I-10, so the area has clean air.
"Adequate ... With 2 caveats"
05/09/15 baycyd san francisco
My friend and I stayed here while we were moving her from Philly to San Diego. We booked this hotel based on the trip advisor reviews, which had never failed us. We needed an adequate, clean and quiet place to stay and really nothing more because we were arriving in the evening and leaving early the next morning to continue west. I reserved online and asked for a quiet room. When we arrived, the room seemed fine. Not great but okay. However, we appeared to be the only women, staying in a hotel full of guys who were longer-term residents, which was a little disconcerting. Then, it turned out the first floor room we had was directly under a room occupied by a rodeo king who stomped around, opening and closing doors, and it sounded like he was moving furniture. When I called to complain the second time at midnight, I was told that he'd been there for while and had been pretty good but they'd had problems with him recently! A very nice woman made a modest adjustment on our bill, but it didn't make up for the loss of sleep and aggravation. 2 stars for the room and the nice front desk staff, but minus 3 stars for the rest. Women travelers and/or light sleepers might want to find another hotel, and everyone who does stay should insist on a room on an upper floor.
"Average"
05/06/15 wildkristin Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
We found nothing outstanding about this hotel. We did like the location because we were on the other side of the city so we could leave in the morning to head to Tucson without being in rush hour traffic. The drive over the mountain was beautiful. We were very disappointed that there was no breakfast which I guess was an oversight on my part. We like to stay in hotels that serve the light breakfasts, personal preference.
"Could Not Have Been Better"
03/25/15 hotelhussey Oceanside, California
My husband and adult daughter drove from San Diego to El Paso to see my 4 grandkids which are teenage and older. In the past, we have stayed at hotels along I-10 on the east side of town which is close to where they live. Because the Transmountain 375 cuts off a lot of heavy I-10 traffic through town, we checked for a hotel close to 375. All the hotels off the I-10 feel traffic congested and noisy. After reading other people's reviews, we reserved Candlewood Suites because of the location, the extra space and privacy, and close to restaurants, theater, and Walmart all in same parking lot. It was only about 15 minutes to go from the far west side to east side of El Paso using the 375 by-pass. We had an awesome stay. They are dog friendly and have a small dog area. We were able to bring our Frenchie alone as we don't like leaving her anywhere except to be with us as we travel. I am so happy to have found this hotel and location as I go to El Paso often to see my grandkids and have never had the accommodation work out as well as this lodging did for us.
"Not close to town, poor Wifi."
02/23/15 drdroad MORENO VALLEY
Not near downtown, way North. Terrible wifi. No luggage carts available when I was checking out at 10:50. Candlewood Suites has become my favorite chain of hotels. I love the kitchen with full size refrigerator and ice maker and all the counter space. FREE laundry and always nice gyms. Normally the prices are pretty good, much lower then Residence Inns. But this one needs WAY better wifi to get me back.
"Cant beat it, home away from home!!"
10/16/14 Doug F
First off, these folks do offer a true Military rate vs the other places that like to jack around your daily cost/rates at the end of your stay. Walk 3 mins for a great steak or BBQ your own on the grill, don't feel like walking or BBQ'ing, then cook in your room. Pots and pans, a real coffee maker and micro, wont find that at Holiday Inn, Radisson or Marriott. The Staff is great no matter the time of day or night, Free laundry, others you pay and they have only 1 washer and dryer. The gym is great and never have to wait....Great place for the money!!
"Both Convenient to the north gates of Ft Bliss and the Transmountain Rd for biking."
09/02/14 Nancy G
The bed was comfortable. The Maxwell House coffee was good and so was the popcorn. It was a quiet room. The only thing that did not work was the ice maker ( we must be jinxed with ice makers not working). In my opinion, the rates were a little higher than we expected for El Paso.
"What more do you need"
09/01/14 Iron R Binghamton, New York
This hotel is no frills and is just what you need. There is restaurant for service and they have a " closet" of over priced food. If all you need is a place to sleep then you have found the best place to spend your money.
"Comfortable Stay - Once we got there!"
08/02/14 FloridaFunAdventurer Bradenton, Florida
After a long day of tough driving on I25S, we were surprised to have to climb a mountain to get to the hotel... But once we got there, it was fine. Leaving was a whole lot easier, to get to I10E. The people were friendly. The room was roomy, comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable. There were restaurants & gas close by. We appreciate that they are dog friendly. We would stay there again.
"outstanding"
07/03/14 77mockmotorspitcher Torreon, Mexico
changed places to stay in el paso as had nothing but problems at other hotels..........picked this place not knowing where it was in el paso, but worked for us to cross the border into mexico.........my wife loved the movie theatre next door and i loved the drive over the mountains on transmountain road............ take this exit off interstate 10 and the road is the most senic in el paso.......great beds and lovely kitchen.........had an issue with people above me but they solved it very quickly..........this is my new place to stay in el paso............good job!