Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia, Valdivia
Situated in the heart of Valdivia, Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia is close to Pedro de Valdivia Bridge, Fluvial Market, and Valdivia Cathedral. Also nearby are Valdivia Square and Submarino O'Brien Naval Museum.
Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia has a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. This spa hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Additional amenities include a casino, a nightclub, and a fitness center. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. This is a smoke-free property.
The 104 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia include minibars and safes. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with plasma TVs with first-run movies. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, rainfall showerheads, and hydromassage showerheads. Bathrooms also include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $199
- Standard Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 104 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- One child (9 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Fireplace in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- First-run movies
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Hydra Spa. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, massages, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
DiningDona Ines - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sky Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia, Valdivia’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia
- Hotel Dreams Pedro de Valdivia Valdivia
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.