All hotels in High Prairie, Alberta, Canada
4125 52 Ave, High Prairie, AB, T0G1E0, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9

"Four days business stay"
Was really noisy. Some that stayed in the rooms around mine were constantly walking to each other, knocking at their doors. Plus someone left the hearing on and it was really hot in the room. It was almost impossible to sleep.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Ganna
"cleanliness iffy"
i was left a bottle of mouthwash. except it was opened and half empty. how sweet! sticky gross stuff over all tables and couter tops. and bedding smelt like sweat. so probably not washed
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Ok hotel in an undesirable town"
Was some what dirty. Staff was ok. Hotel doesn't have much for amenities breakfast wasn't great but ok. Sounds like the other hotels are worse. A/c unit had no controls and sounded like a freight train running through a tunnel.
"Large room"
We had a nice large room. Problems included the very difficult and noisy heating unit, the general state of the facility, and the service at the front desk.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Jean
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay. We'll certainly consider staying at the High Prairie Days Inn again. Thanks a lot.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Hunting Trip"
Comfortable beds, room was conveniently located to where we needed to park. Kept clean that includes the hotel. Good shower, no complaints.
6 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
Beau
"Week End Stay"
The bed was comfortable and a good assortment of TV channels. The room was clean.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Weekend in High Prairie
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"No good wifi"
Other trip Dec 1, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn High Prairie

"Breakfast items were very limited or out of stock..."
07/15/15 alexdX4654IE Edmonton, Canada
Breakfast items were very limited or out of stock constantly. Wasn't my original checkout date, hotel checked someone into my room, so I had to remove my belongings, and luckily another room was available for my 2 remaining nights! Wifi signals are very poor if you got a signal!
"Not great - but good enough..."
06/16/15 Robert D Langley, Canada
having travelled for many hours - we made it work for our needs - thankfully we were only there one night…. watch out for Broom Hilda (in the breakfast area)!! The attendant in the room pushed her way in front of myself and other guests - wiping counters and giving the eagle eye as to what was being taken. I'm not a nervous type, but this person certainly invaded my personal space.
"Its a place to sleep if you need it."
05/28/15 212dustinc Seattle, Washington
Terrible beds. Shower didn't have a curtain when I checked in. Internet/wifi clocked in at a whopping 0.2 Mbit. The shampoo/soaps were surprisingly nice.
"High Prairie Days Inn"
05/23/15 Greg L Edmonton
Bed lumpy...pillows hard and uncomfortable. Had dinner in bar...ordered wings to start and a burger for main. Burger brought first...asked about why wings were not brought first. Server said she got busy and couldn't get back to get them. Brought out by another person (supervisor). Told her that I wanted wings first. She said many people want them together. No offer to rectify...so I had soggy wings and a burger (burger good). No apology or correction or price reduction offered. Very mediocre service.
"personal trip"
05/21/15 Evelyn H Gibbons, Canada
hotel was clean, breakfast good, staff helpful. Only downside was that I picked up a virus on my computer. suggest that they have a for access to WiFi.
"Robbie at the Front"
05/04/15 Nell M Alberta, Canada
Robbie at the front was amazing. Spoke to me like a person (not just staring at the screen and paperwork) friendly and kind, he totally made my stay! The room was good, food was good .. but Robbie at the front desk was exceptional!
"Painful WIFI"
04/22/15 Surrey_Traveller_61 Surrey
Although the "space" was 'OK', the wifi was sooooo painfully slow I had to leave to another hotel. Could not check email or internet took for ever to load. Seems they may not have updated in 20 years. I might guess dial up is faster. If you have to use internet or wifi this is not the place to stay. BEWARE!
03/31/15 Dorris P Alberta, Canada
There for family illness/hospital visit. A tournament in town(we weren't aware of) awake ALL night from running up /down halls, yelling, arguing, knocking loudly on doors until 0500 hrs. Mentioned to management, no mention of reimbursement for the inconvenience. Had to drive back 5 hrs to work night shift. Made mgmt aware, no reimbursement. Very disappointed +++++
"Bussiness trips"
02/14/15 Les P Calgary
Stay in hotels motels 90 nights a year I stay at Wyndham hotel and motels while on these trips they are always clean and comfortable would recommend them to everybody .
"Need hot breakfast"
02/05/15 Jun M Calgary, Canada
The room was good, the bed was comfortable, but no hot breakfast. Next time I will stay somewhere else even if I have to pay extra as long as they have hot breakfast. The internet was so slow I can't even check my email.