All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Aydinli Mah Gorceli Sok. No:5, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay for a low price!"
Ali was a great great host! From the moment we got there till we left, we were given such personal care to ensure that we were comfortable and enjoying our stay. He took the entire hotel on a great Rose Valley hike to see the sunset, which was the highlight in our stay in cappadoccia! (Yes, it paled in comparison with the balloon ride...) My mum fell sick, and the hotel provided great care towards her and Ali personally took me to the pharmacy to help me buy medication.. so, it was stellar service! :) The breakfast spread was really great as well and the views from the top floor were superb! It is a great place for the price and I would do great disservice if I put a price on the way we were treated here..
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
deepti
"Perfect Cappadocia hotel"
unique and beautiful place. as it is inspired by the mountain living in Cappadoccia it does not look or feel like a traditional hotel. the only reason room comfort was a 3 and not 5 was because our room didnt have AC. we went in Mid May (days high 70's anf night 50's) and it was WARM in the room at night. great service, clean room awesome location!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Alex
very nice hotel. Stayed in the suite which was nice . Owner of hotel very nice , offered us wine on the terrace and took some members of out party on a tour that night to the top of the mt. Also hotel offers a free tour of Rose Garden in the evening for guests. Good choice. Only thing is it is a long walk up the hill if that is a problem.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
edith
Our family spent four days in Divan Cave house and really enjoyed our stay. Our kids (ages 9 & 12) loved staying in the cave hotel. Breakfast was excellent and the room was very big (two bed rooms with a kitchenette).
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Tara
It was a great stay. Friendly hotel staff. I would definetly recommend to stay in Divan hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great Staff!"
Amazing service and stay, second time booked first time stay. Last time I broke down on the way there didn't tell the hotel they waived the cost of my stay even though I didn't call to cancel great hotel with amazing rooms
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Timothy
"Excellent room in quaint town"
It was wonderful. Great room and cute town.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great staff and location"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff was amazing! Ali (and his cute dog Shaki) went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from restaurants and gift shops.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Evelina
"great choice!"
Hotel is clean and staff are very helpful!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Quaint and quiet stay"
My husband and I with our 3 children stayed for 2 nights at the Divan Cave House. We had the family room (#347) that had a kitchenette and could sleep 4 comfortably. The kitchenette's usefulness was limited as there was a 4-burner stove, a sink, a small fridge, a convection oven, and a washer; however there were no utensils, pots and pans, nor silverware. There were a set of plates, a spoon, a knife, and four coffee cups. We did not intend to use the kitchenette anyway, but it would have been inconvenient if we had. Aside from these issues, we loved the cave room. There was a lower room with 2 single beds, a sitting/eating area with a TV at the middle level, and then the main bedroom another few steps above. We loved the ambience. It was clean and warm in early November. The breakfast was an extensive spread of cheeses, jellies, honey, breads, French toast, coffee, tea, and fruit. You could also ask the staff to make a fried egg or an omelet. We loved that this hotel was nestled up toward the top of the mountain in Goreme, however driving our mini-van was a tight squeeze at some points. With our 3 young children, we weren't going to walk into town, however if it was my husband and I by ourselves, we would have taken advantage of the unique feel of the village tucked into these mountains and the winding cobblestone roads that meander toward the center of the town.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice staff"
Nice staff !!! Helpful !!!will come bk next time !
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
nicole
"I would not recommend it to my friend"
In general is fine, but for the price, you can stay somewhere else for better value. I gave only 2 stars for hotel service because the hotel supposed to pick us up from a near by hotel but never came and nobody picked up phone call. The other hotel had to drop us off to their place. I gave only 2 stars for room comfort because the heater wasn't on for the whole night, and the phone in the room wasn't working. I have to use my own phone made an international phone call to their office to get them turn the heater on. It's not control by our room. I only gave 3 stars for neighborhood because it's a bit further away from the downtown Goreme. So when you arrange tours, the tour agencies had to pick you up 45 minutes to an hour earlier than if you stay in the closer hotels.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Divan"
Amazing city, awesome location, the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The breakfast was a great spread. Couldnt recommend this hotel more. My only two complaints would be our fan in our room didnt work great and it was hot because of this and no air conditioning.
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
Joel V
"A very cool hotel"
This was a great place to stay, the staff was wonderful. We were even invited to eat breakfast on arrival, which means we ate two mornings while just staying the one night.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"tremendous service, wonderfully appointed room"
located in a picturesque town, I had a room that allowed me to sit by the window and watch the sun set over the fairy tower and minaret. Breakfast was delicious, with lots of choice. Ali was quite helpful as I planned my day.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel, Outstanding Staff"
Absolutely above and beyond hotel. Highly recommend. Both Ali and Hanife made the stay memorable and personable. They accommodated our early bus arrival, served delicious and extensive breakfasts, and helped with every detail of our stay from recommending restaurants and securing reservations to full day tour arrangements and balloon rides. While we were there a town tragedy occurred, affecting part of our scheduled activities. Before we even knew about it, they had researched and secured alternate arrangements so that we could still do a balloon ride during our stay despite their own grief. One of the highlights of our entire Turkey travels was the evening Free tour that Ali led. It was such a gift of his time and talents, and a wonderful adventure. We had the pleasure of staying in a fairy chimney cave room. It was necessarily small but comfortable and a memorable part of the experience. We would love to stay here again - at the time of our visit it was reasonably and competitively priced and we would want to return simply to reconnect with Hanife and Ali if nothing else!
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Very nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff"
It was a fun experience staying in the cave hotel and the staff was very informative and helpful regarding transfers, pick ups, tours etc.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great value"
The good stuff: hotel was a very good value at ~eight eight bucks / night. Everything was clean, safe, staff was helpful. Downsides (no dealbreakers but things they could improve or fix): - Staff was heavy on upselling tours. Try shopping around a little before booking. - Hotels.com listing says that rooms had a balcony. None of them do. - The location is a bit far up the hill - 15 minutes walking, so if you don't have a car, you may want to consider staying closer to the main drag of town as it's easier to walk from your hotel to dinner, etc. That said, I'd still recommend this place to friends - just keeping in mind the above.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2014
Greg T
"Nice Stay"
Decent hotel with friendly staff. Definitely a good value. I stayed in early June for eighty eight bucks a night. I'd recommend staying here with the following reservations: 1) the hotels.com listing is not accurate, none of the rooms have balconies (as the hotel staff told me... "how could we have balconies, our rooms are in caves"). The rooms also don't have a safe and despite being soundproofed, it was still pretty noisy. 2) The staff was pretty heavy on upselling tour options (to which they add their own surcharge). Since I rented a car at Kayseri, I ended up foregoing the tours. While there, tours can be a good option, but I'd call around for prices.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Greg T
"awesome!!!"
Had an awesome time because of the people running this hotel. They made our family's trip very enjoyable. They made sure we were picked up and dropped at airport and tours. Breakfast was good. Our room was beautiful and comfortable for being a cave. We would return.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Pena
"Perfect Base in Cappadocia!"
Loved everything about this hotel, especially its perfect location in the stunning town of Goreme. Hanife and Ali helped me with everything I needed during my stay from booking a rental car to arranging airport transfers. Overall, an excellent stay and highly recommended.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jenny
"Unforgettable stay"
I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful my time at Divan Cave House was. It is a 5 minute walk from town, so is removed enough for a peaceful experience and incomparable views. There is a breakfast with made to order eggs and an expansive selection of fruits and cereals. The hotel will arrange everything for you: tours and airport transfers. They will drop you off and pick you up from anywhere in or near town if you don't want to walk up the hill to the hotel. They upgraded my room as well as other guests' rooms without our asking. Ali leads a breathtaking and informative (and free) afternoon hike through Rose Valley. It was one of the highlights of my time there. After Goreme, I went to Istanbul. It was like culture shock: so loud and bustling. I can honestly say I looked into flights back to Goreme, and I would have bought one, but Divan was full for that night and the nights to follow.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Jen
"Great service!!"
It was clean and the service was fantastic. They are super friendly. The location is good for those with rent cars. But, may not be so for those who need to walk since it is on top of a hill.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Great staff. Super location with outstanding view."
We stayed in the Executive Suite. Very large and priced very reasonably. The staff was super. Very attentive to all their guest, helped us with transfers and tours and always offering to do more (for no charge). They could not have been more friendly, they were the best. The view from the hotel is great as it overlooks the area (it's near a top of a hill). You will have to walk about 7-10 minutes to get to the main dining and shopping street and it will take a bit longer to get back to the hotel as it is up hill. All in all, I would stay there again!!!
2 night family trip May 11, 2014
Steven Filosa
"Wonderful people!"
I really loved this place. Our room was beautiful with LOTS of space. However, what makes Divan Cave so special is the staff. They are SO friendly! It really was a joy to spend time with them, and they were so good to my baby girl. I was very sick 2 of the 5 days we were there. They were kind enough to cook me eggs and potatoes while I was ill. They gave us a ride into town one evening for dinner and offered to pick us up as well. Breakfasts were great, and we were able to arrange tours easily upon arriving at the hotel. The only thing we didn’t like was that there weren’t enough outlets in the room. We had to choose between the refrigerator and the kettle, and there’s only one outlet on each side of the bed so we had to choose between the lamp or the cell phone. A splitter would be helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Noosha Niv
"friendly staff"
There are many hotels in the area but Divan was excellent for its price. It is located at the highest point of its perspective hill and a 5-10 minute walk down to old town. It is close to the shops and restaurants. The employees at Divan were extremely helpful and informative. We truely enjoyed our experience.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
It was a wonderful stay at this hotel. Highly recommended. Staff is super friendly.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Great location and fun for family"
Great location in heart of everything you want to do in Cappadocia. Staff were nice but pushed the package tours too much. We stayed in room 347. Very large and fit our family if five adults comfortably. Free breakfast was great, wide selection of hot and cold stuff to pick from. Room was cleaned well. Good heat control (it was cold outside at night when we were there). My kids really liked this place
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Vas
"Highly recommend"
Great place, fabulous helpful staff who went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable and direct us to interesting tours and activities. They drove us to the local museum and took us on a wonderful 3 hour hike through the Rose Valley. We had an early flight and Ali was up at 3 to make sure we got on the airport shuttle. Breakfast each morning was sumptuous.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Christopher
"A very nice experience"
It was a very nice place to stay and very clean. The staff is very attentive and went out of its way to help us out on several occasions. The breakfast is excellent. Staying here was one of the highlights of my trip to Turkey.
4 night trip Mar 17, 2014
LY
"awesome cave hotel option"
Divan made our cave hotel experience memorable. The room was unique and comfy, while the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable, even offering to pack up a special breakfast when we had to leave before daybreak for our flight. Only negative is that you cant control your own heat, but the staff were willing to adjust it when i was cold with no problem.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
ade
"Comfortable hotel, friendly staff, great service"
My friend and I were only in the Cappadocia area for 2 days and 1 night. The front desk manager, Ali, was extremely helpful and crafted us a full day of activities to enjoy as much of the area as possible in a short time. He got us great rates on hot air ballooning and the Green Tour. Several times when we needed to travel in the area he arranged us private transportation and helped with a free shuttle to the Kayseri airport. I stayed in the Junior Suite which was very spacious and in good condition. The internet was fast and reliable and the breakfast was above average. Highly recommended, and I look forward to staying here again on my next trip to the area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2014
Robert Britton
"Great Staff; Rooms had mushy smell but was Decent"
We stayed at Divan Cave house for one night and we are very satisfied with the service we received. They were also very responsive to emails which was important because we need to plan things ahead. We were picked up from the bus station when we arrived at Cappadocia. Since I booked through a third party site, which did not indicate that our room booked was not a cave room, they reserved a cave room instead for us at no extra cost. The staff was very friendly, attentive and helpful. The only minor comments I had was that the room we stayed in had a mushy smell, but it wasn't that bad and once we were in it we got used to it. The guest/ public toilet near the lobby also need some upgrading because the sink faucet was not working and there was not toilet paper. Overall though, I am still giving 5-star because it seems like they make great effort to make their guests happy and i believe that is very importatant
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
"A beautiful place for your stay in Goreme"
We stayed in the suite of the hotel for one night only but were tremendously impressed by the way it is run. From picking us up from the bus station (without any prior information from us) to hel us plan out the entire trip to Goreme, the staff was extremely helpful. The room was very nice and clean, there was a hot tub in the bathroom. Breakfast was grand and personal requests were considered. The staff also drove us for free back to the bus station and also to the Goreme open air museum. Overall, we had a very relaxing time there and would certainly stay here if we visit the region again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Sau
"Nice hotel, would highly reccomend"
We checked in really late (3 am), but the staff was very helpful even at that late hour. Ali and Hanifa's hospitality and care are unmatched and they both go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience and stay. Will definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Manit
"Beautiful Cave Experience"
We were well received at Divan Cave House by manager Ali who helped us with information about activities for our one day (way too little) in Goreme, Cappadocia. Our room was very spacious, king bed and decoration fit with the cave surroundings. Breakfast was really good with lots of Turkish specialties. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Kari
"Friendly Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay in Cappadocia. The Divan staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. Their suggestions for activities and meals were right on, and they went out of their way to accommodate us.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
leorodri
"Excellent cave hotel"
had a wonderful time there. The staff are very polite, considerate and efficient.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
daniel
"Highly accommodating and very organized"
The staff at this hotel go out of their way to ensure an seamless, relaxing, stay in Cappadocia. They were super helpful and arranged all our day activities (private or with very small groups). The hotel is not too big so we had a relaxing and peaceful stay away from large tour groups. Overall it was an excellent deal.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
It's a very nice cave hotel. I like the design of our room, rustic and authentic. Staffs are very helpful and care about the guests. Good quality breakfast. Don't miss the free rose valley tour offered by the hotel and guided by Ali. We enjoyed staying there. Thanks Ali and Hanife.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Great hotel, excellent service"
My daughter and I loved our experience in Capadoccia for three days. Divan Cave House was an excellent choice. A cave hotel carved in the mountain was awesome.The room was very comfortable. It had very reliable internet. Walking distance to everything, even to a Hamman Turkish bath which we loved, and many restaurants with fantastic food. The hotel helped us organize tours. The hotel staff is local and know Capadoccia well. One of the managers guided us on a tour of some caves and to watch the sunset on a mountain top. The breakfast was excellent, healthy and delicious.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Xime
"Beautiful Hotel with amazing views"
We stayed in Cappadocia area for 3 nights and we are so glad we picked Goreme over any other city in the region. Goreme has the best views and most cave houses whereas Urgup has the usual urban hotels. If you want an actual Cappadocia experience, stay in Goreme. Now about the hotel, Divan Cave House is actually on top of one of the slopes, and it has a better view than even the more expensive hotels in Goreme like Anatolian Houses and others even though they are more fancy. Our cave room was absolutely spacy and roomy and very clean. The service by the reception (the owner's daughter) was amazing. They actually gave genuine advice rather than selling you any tours. The breakfast was fantastic and better than other hotels we stayed in Turkey. It is however a hike (5 minute hike, not very incline) if you want to walk back to the hotel, but ofcourse you can call the hotel and the owners will pick you from the bottom of the hill if you don't want the hike.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
PGV
We stayed at Hotel Divan Cave Hotel for three days in June 2013 and were so pleased to be there. Before we travelled, Hanife corresponded with us and helped all of our travel plans in the area go smoothly. The rooms are very quiet, and clean, and the outdoor courtyards feel private. The hotel is on a hill, a little removed from the center of Goreme, which was fine with up, but you should be prepared to walk up hill to return to the hotel. Breakfast here was exceptional among the many hotels we stayed at during our time in Turkey. Also, the transfer to and from the Kayseri airport went without a hitch. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Excellent !"
Excellent location, friendly hotel staff. I would come back for sure.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Wagner
"Charming cave hotel in a very good position."
Divan Cave House was perfect for what we planned, staff were delightful and very helpful, enchanting rooms with comfortable beds, a good breakfast to start the day, Wi-Fi and just a short walk into town. couldn't have asked for more.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
The bedroom and bathroom were somewhat small for the price being paid, but then we understand it's in a cave. The assistant manager Ali was quick to fix the bedroom heater when it didn't turn on. The TV was baffling to turn on, but wasn't sorely missed. We were sorry that the weather didn't permit using the nice outdoor tables.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
This hotel is about 5-10 minute walk from downtown Goreme. The hill is rather steep, so may not be suitable for groups with senior people or small children. Other than that, we are highly satisfied with our two-night stay in the hotel. The staff helped us arrange for the hot air balloon tour and green tour. The price quote they gave us was honest and fair, since they were the same if you had gone to another travel agency in downtown Goreme. Since we booked both tours through the hotel, we got free airport transfer from Nevsehir and free transportation to the Goreme bus station. There was some issue with our room the first night, but the staff changed us to a cave room and even sent us a bottle of wine as courtesy. Overall, this is a boutique hotel with clean and comfortable rooms, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, and a good value for your money.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Amazing service, wonderful experience"
We toured Turkey for 13 days in March and this was far and away our favorite hotel. The staff was always available and extraordinarily friendly, giving excellent advice (in perfect English) and helping us decide what to do on a rainy day, book a car, arrange tours, and find hiking trails. The room was spacious, clean, and charming, with a large shower / jacuzzi bath. Breakfast was good with an extra special omelet prepared as well. The hotel is a fair way up one of the main hills in town, so those with walking difficulty should arrange for a car or pickup (which isn't hard at all) rather than trek up and down the winding cobblestone streets. All in all, I'd highly recommend Divan Cave House if you're considering a stay in Cappadocia in general or Goreme in particular.
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
Ky
"fantastic hotel"
We had two rooms here for us and our adult daughter, great hotel, very picturesque in picturesque location at top of a hill, Ali and the staff were wonderfully helpful, cordial, would stay there again.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2013

The service at Divan House was excellent! Upon request, they even picked us up (two girls) at a restaurant because we were uncomfortable to walk home in the dark. On the first night, they provided a free sunset hike. Very friendly and great service - dealt with any issues immediately. Great terrace view. Highly recommended for a stay in Cappadoccia.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015