All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Gafferli Mahallesi Ünlü Sokak No:22, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful, highly recommend"
Me and my husband had a wonderful time here with Miras Hotel! The staffs are very friendly and helpful; the room is clean and spacious; the location of the hotel is also great! Every time we were at the lobby they offered us the tasty rose juice which we really loved. It felt like at home. We highly recommend here:)
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Sijia
"Excellent choice"
Excellent location and beautiful view. Comfort and clean room. Friendly staff
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Maria Mercedes
Bed was very hard and uncomfortable.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great cave room and helpful staff"
Really especially loved the staff. Set up cheap airport transfer for us on short notice. Helpful with suggestions around the town, directions to sites, etc. Recommended a great (but pricey) restaurant in town with a discount for guests from this hotel. Also, the description of the room wasn't clear, but all of the rooms are cave rooms. The front walls are made of stone block, but the room is carved back into the hillside. Got to peak into a few of the empty rooms and they all looked great. The neighborhood was really spectacular. There are fair chimneys right in front of the hotel, magnificent white stone cliff walls all around, and a great view of the town.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"Incredible experience in a mystical location!"
This cave hotel is very special! It offers peace and tranquility in a magical setting. The location is excellent as everything is within walking distance. It's a joy to sit on the balcony overlooking the surrounding caves. It's obvious that the owners put much thought into the decor as there are many unique touches. The pool is definitely a treat especially after a hot day of touring the caves and valleys.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Kitty

"Cave hotel in middle of hill"
The Reception is helpful when the day we arrived. Also booked the balloon trip for us in early morning. Not bad for everything.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
LUO
"3 day stay Goreme"
Had a wonderful stay at the Miras, the staff were fantastic - always helpful & assisted with trips & activities. Location great - Highly recommended
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Margaret
NZ
"Stunning view of balloons!"
Fun and quirky cave rooms. Great seating areas to watch early morning balloon flights, or partake in a scenic drink. Very helpful staff who are keen to organize tours or recommend restaurants.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Ness
Excellent hotel Great staff Lovely breakfast Authentic rooms Good base
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Fantastic service"
Excellent breakfast and service.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Fung
"Very good experience"
Though I expected the hotel to be a little bit better (based on the photos I found in the web), there is nothing bad I can say about it. Really nice and friendly stuff, good location and an excellent place for a romantic holiday.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
Dmitry
"Super !"
Great experience / friendly staff / super service
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Staff is perfect"
Staff is perfect. From front desk staff to kitchen. Personal touch makes a lot of difference.
3 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
PH
"Great place to stay in Goreme"
Fantastic place, great service, friendly staff.... Excellent accommodation in Goreme. Thanks to everyone in Miras,owner, management and staff. Next visit to Goreme, we will stay again at Miras
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
Necdet V
"Very good value for money"
Staff was very friendly. We arrived early in the morning and they offered us free breakfast and allowed us to check in our room even before their usual checking in time. They also showed us couple rooms and gave us the choice to pick the one we prefer the most. The view from the room is amazing. You can see the hot air balloons from the balcony. Also, the hotel is within walking distance from restaurants and bus station.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Sisi

"정말 괜찮은 호텔"
시설, 서비스, 조식, 모두가 만족스러운 호텔입니다.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
IKPYO
시설도 좋았고 모두 좋았습니다.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"최고의 서비스! 최고의 시설 미라스호텔!"
최고의 서비스와 청결도로 정말 마음에 드는 숙소였습니다. 다만 추운날씨와 동굴호텔의 단점으로 인해 욕실이 샤워하기엔 다소 춥긴했으나 청결도나 시설이나 최고인것 같습니다. 무엇보다 직원들의 무척친절하고 여러가지로 배려를 많이 해주셔서 아주 편안하게 있다가 갑니다. 특히 조식은 뷔페식이 아니라 깔끔하게 준비해주셔서 편안하고 맛있는 아침을 먹을 수 있었어요! 짱입니다~!
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Excelente!"
Ótimo!
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Marcus
BR
"立地、雰囲気ともにGood"
洞窟ホテルなのでシンプルな設備ですが快適でした。英語を喋るスタッフが居なかったのですがサービスの気持ちは伝わってきました。 ホテルの裏山(屋上?)からの眺めは最高です。
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
JP
酒店棒极了!!!绝对是卡帕多奇亚洞穴酒店的首选!房间舒适而有特色,地理位置方便,离OTOGAR非常近,在SUNSET POINT旁边。酒店人员亲切、热情,总之一切都非常完美。
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
CN
"Schönes Hotel mit Höhlen-Ambiente"
alles gut, nur der (kleine, aber immerhin) Pool müsste im Herbst beheizbar sein, dann noch besser
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
DE
"직원의 친절함"
호텔 프론트와 여행 전 부터 연락을 주고 받았었는데, 실제 가서 보니 너무 친절 하였습니다. 특히 마지막 날 밤 9시 버스를 타고 다른 도시를 가야 했었습니다. 허나 체크아웃은 12시,,,레드투어를 하고 나니 5시 쯤 됐는데 무료로 샤워실도 제공하여주고 호텔 수영장 근처 쇼파에서 푹 쉴수 있게 만들어 주고 너무 만족 스러웠습니다.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Dong Hyun
"Smukt"
Perfekt beliggende 2 min gang fra Goreme centrum og aldrig har jeg mødt venligere personale.
4 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Jan
DK
"posizione, personale sempre disponibile"
Emere, il gestore e una persona molto gentile e ti aiuta a trovare quello che vuoi.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Bruna
IT
"Excellent experience"
The hotel is so nice! The staffs of the hotel were so kind that they arranged all events in the area for us - baloon tour, valley tour and restaurants. I would like to visit the hotel and the area again in the near future.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
junmimaki
JP
"Nydelig hotell"
Flott,kjempegod service og nydelig beliggenhet.Kan trygt anbefale dette hotellet.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2013
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Miras Hotel

"Best Hotel in Turkey"
07/15/15 JourneysTheDest Melbourne, Australia
My partner and I loved this hotel. It is beautiful, clean, well located and has the best breakfast I have ever eaten in any hotel anywhere in the world. I have travelled a lot, so this is a big call and I stand by it. It is simple but extremely delicious and fresh. The view from the hotel is second to none. I cannot stress the beauty enough. The terrace is the perfect place for a drink, or to watch the sun rise and/or set. The hammam style shower was beautiful and a great place to relax after a long day. However, the true stand out here is Emre. He sorted everything for us from never ending delicious tea, to a lunch box when we departed for the airport early, to drawing maps and recommending places to eat and hire scooters. He was around day and night for us, he even tried to call a vet in the middle of the night when I came in, in hysterics after seeing a dog get hit by a car. Do yourself a favour and stay here and feel like part of the family that is the Miras Hotel.
"Amazing views & great hotel"
06/13/15 nicola.kelly20 London
Beautiful hotel set in great location for all local amenities. It's set in a very hilly part of town, so would be difficult for those who struggle to walk. No high heels needed at all! The rooms are very comfortable. The staff are very attentive & helpful. Would definitely recommend & return to this part of Turkey.
"Turkish hospitality in a very cosy hotel"
06/03/15 APeeBee Amsterdam, The Netherlands
What a great experience we had with our group of 8 Dutch women visiting Miras Hotel in Göreme! We have been traveling together once a year for 18 years and we all agreed this place was in the top 3, in all those years. What made this place so special....the view, yes, the cave location, yes, the white house wine, yes, the breakfast, yes...the town, yes, but foremost I would say... the staff! Some speak little English, some speak good enough English but their hearts speak out the most. Manager Emre helped us out with all our trips, gave us good restaurant tips and took care of us to provide us with our daily wine sundowner on one of the many terraces. Thank you, Miras staff, you were great! And we would like to come back in winter......some day.
"Good hotel choice when in Cappadocia "
05/24/15 MsLigs Berlin, Germany
I had narrowed my choices of the hotel location to Urgup or Goreme and I'm so pleased with my decision of choosing Goreme. This part of Cappadocia is for me the most interesting and central for the sightseeing places. Miras Hotel was a good choice for our 3 nights stay. The Staff were so friendly and very accommodating. They helped us with lots of bookings for shuttle bus from and back to the airport and all the sightseeing tour packages, etc. The hotel location is favorable with walking distance to good restaurants, shops, scooter rentals and it's around 2-3 minutes walk to City Center. Their room are spacious and has balcony, but bed is hard for our taste. Wifi is not good, signal is stronger only the balcony. Breakfast was basic but good. I would love to suggest on the hotel management of Miras to change to an earlier time, since 8:30 a m for breakfast is rather late for early riser like us 😉. One awesome experience I must add while staying at this hotel; as I woke up at 6:15 a m, I had a nice view of the hot air balloons on the small windows of the bathroom. I immediately went out to the balcony and there I had a wonderful view, it was a magical moment 😃 me still in pajamas and looking up only a few meters away are the colorful balloons and I could even hear the oozing noise of the gas being pumped out. Definitely, a good hotel to stay when in Cappadocia.
"Great location and lovely cave room"
04/30/15 Niki T AUSTRALIA
We had 3 nights at Miras Hotel. All the staff were very helpful even though their English was limited. The room 104 was very large and spacious with a lovely big bathroom and spa, which we didn't use. The outside had a lovely terrace and lounges just for us. We watched the sunset each evening, it is such a magical place and this little boutique style hotel was perfect for our stay. They packed us a picnic to take with us for our early start to Kayseri Airport, which was very kind. The hotel also recommended Setan Restaurant which was fabulous for view, service and food. Caught a cab for 9 TIL and walked home. It was very easy.
"Authentic cave experience"
04/07/15 723Niko London, United Kingdom
Good location on the top of the hill, the rooms are nicely decorated, clean and really carved inside the rock (unlike others they just claim). The staff is very kind and helpful and the breakfast is nicely prepared. Overall, although a bit pricey, it is still very good value for money. Would recommend it.
"Nice hotel in Goreme"
03/19/15 Melanie S
Our stay in this hotel couldn't be better. We arrived at night and were surprised by its surrounding. The scenery is magically beautiful, words can not describe. The hotel itself, for me,is located in a very strategic location, near the city center. The staff is very helpful from the first time we arrived. Hehehehe prepared everything for us, from tour, spa & turkish bath, even the bus tickets to Pamukale. They had all sorts of food for breakfast. We would absolutely come back to this hotel if we had a chance to go to Cappadocia again.
"Enchanting cave suites"
03/17/15 Jojotorres
This place is charming, beautiful and unique. Each room has a different theme, the staff are outstanding and the food delicious. Cannot wait to return. This is the best and my favourite hotel I have ever stayed in. Ideal romantic getaway. Thank you Cem Emre Guverlc for the unforgettable stay.
"Beautiful hotel, excellent staff"
03/12/15 Lisa R
We stayed in this hotel for two nights, in a cave room. It was so beautiful, great view, close to everything, and the staff were very welcoming and helpful with everything, including putting on the best breakfast spread I have seen! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area :)
"Very nice"
02/24/15 amce m Killarney, Ireland
Stayed here last year the staff are very helpful, friendly and polite. Our Room was very nice and clean with a great bathroom. The breakfast was great every morning. The hotel was quite at the time and the staff offered good advice. Location is perfect for hiking and sightseeing good restaurants, bar and shops in the area also. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.