All hotels in Santiago, Chile
Avda. Américo Vespucio Oriente, 1299, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, 903 0915, Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Basic comfort and convenience"
The hotel was very conveniently located with shuttle service to and from the airport. The hotel is clean and the room was surprisingly large and comfortable, with a decent breakfast included in the stay. Don't expect anything more than basic comfort, but it was just what we needed. The staff were friendly but not overly so, and we were overall content with our experience,
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Tamara
"The staff at the counter should be pleasant."
Very short stay due to problems with airlines.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Front Desk Service was Exceptional"
Our one-night stay at this hotel was a very good one. The reason I am writing this review is because I want to thank the gentleman at the front desk whose invaluable help led to me finding my cell phone, lost at the Santiago Airport several days earlier. Because this gentleman was bilingual and willing to take the time and effort to call a lost-and-found number on my behalf, getting detailed information on how I needed to go about my search at the airport, I recovered my cell phone. On my own, I do not think I would have gotten the phone back, because it was not being stored, nor had its receipt been logged, either with the airline or the lost-and-found listing at the airport information desk. I had to go to a hard-to-locate security office in an obscure part of the airport, accessible only by stairs, on a normally not seen fourth floor of the airport, to recover my phone. I wish I knew the gentleman's name to thank him by name - he was middle aged and, as I said, bilingual, and he made the extra effort to make my experience with your hotel exceptional.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Nicholas
"Santiago layover"
The hotel was comfortable and near the airport. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Gwyn
arrival day no dinner, staff was preparing "event", usual guests put to corner, no service; in the morning of departure only 1 staff for everything, in breakfast things missing... for payment queue, only 1 staff, additional staff arriving did not care about guests, but to get rid of sleepyness. Usually the Diego hotels in Chile are o.k.; this was a bad exception.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Otto
"Convenient location"
If you have early flight from SCL, this hotel is for you. You can get free shuttle from SCL to the hotel, just ask TransVip agent, he will give you a ticket.
Other trip May 9, 2015
JJ
"Suitable hotel for airport layover."
One night stay before catching international flight departing at midnight. Hotel suitable for airport layover, good food in restaurant thankfully as nowhere else to eat. Room furnishings need updating but otherwise room comfy and functional.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Annette
"good hotel, horrible restaurant service"
The restaurant service is the worst i never had. Rooms, transportation to the aairport, etc was ok.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"nice hotel to flight connection"
nice and tidy room, very convinece to flight connection with early breakfest on 4:00AM, airport shuttle per 30min.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good location, good wifi, needs to be updated."
Rooms need to be updated, the decoration is quite old fashioned. Also the mattress is not comfortable.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Julia
"Nice hotel, 10 minutes away from the airport"
Overcoming the procedure of how to get to the free shuttle service provided to get to the Hotel, it served the purpose of being a very nice hotel nearby the airport.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
A.
"SCL hotel"
Good value near the airport
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
John B
"Convenient"
Hotel was very proximate to the airport; staff very helpful; restaurant was open late and waiters were very patient with us. Thanks
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
joe
"Quick Stay, Nothing Remarkable"
We needed a place near Santiago airport to spend the night between flights and found Hotel Diego de Almagro the most economical and reasonable option. The hotel service was fine and the building itself is clean, if dated. If you are planning to use the free airport shuttle, it is worth noting that you will take a TransVIP (collective) shuttle from SCL to the hotel and a Hotel DA shuttel back to the airport. We arrived late at night and ended up waiting about 45 minutes for the shuttle to fill up & take us to the hotel, which was tiring. However, for the price, we had a satisfactory stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
The hotel offered exactly what it said. Airport pick up and return. Breakfast was good not great. Hotel assisted use with a taxi/driver to get around. Dinner at the hotel was excellent. My husband and I would stay at this hotel if we were in need for a hotel close to the airport.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"I will keep going there"
It's a little outdated but everything is good, I love the service.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
Liliana M
"10 minutes from Santiago's airport"
I stayed here for 1 night before a 4 AM flight. The hotel is conveniently located 10 minutes from the international airport and runs a 24 hr shuttle service that leaves every 1/2 hour. Decent old fashioned rooms, good restaurant and the hotel staff polite and helpful when I needed (printed boarding passes for me and gave me an adapter for my laptop). If I ever have to stay close to this airport in the future I will definitively stay here again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Luis
"Easy access to the airport, good service"
The staff is helpful. Breakfast is good. Lunch and dinner menus were also good.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Geet
"Stayed twice, very nice"
We stayed there twice, on the first and last nights of our 18-day visit to Chile. Of the various places we stayed - and this was one of the less expensive ones - this was the nicest. Bigger room and beds than any of the others, good service, and easily the best heating and cooling system of anywhere we stayed. The people at the reception were very accommodating in letting us stay in our room well after the usual checkout time, as we had a flight to Easter Island late in the afternoon the first time we stayed there and a night flight to the U.S. the second time. Thiis hotel is much less expensive than the other airport hotels, but still very nice.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
It is a nice hotel if you want to sleep after a plane trip.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Woman traveling
"Surprised at the niceness of the hotel"
We booked this hotel because we flew in late one night to Santiago and had a flight the next day...They offered a free shuttle, but they didn't respond to my e-mail as to where to meet it, so we got gypped on a cab ride...From the price of this hotel and the location in an industrial area, we were not expecting much...However, the size of the hotel room and the overall niceness of the hotel were very good...And the staff was quite nice
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Great Staff"
My daughter and I were traveling and needed a hotel close to the airport. I don't think you can get much closer! We wanted to make the most of the few hours we had in Santiago, and found the front desk especially helpful.
1 night family trip May 22, 2013
Very convenient for connecting flights. We had a 14 hour layover and this was a delight. Close to the airport with shuttle service every 30 minutes.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
Dick
Great close to airport hotel
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Great for the traveler"
The room was super clean and when asked about my flight the next day, I was allowed to stay in my room until 6:30pm without charge and then taken by shuttle to the airport. The breakfast was served until 10:30am and included juices, yogurt, fresh fruit, breads, cheeses, meats, cereals, coffee and tea. Large screen flat panel Sony Bravia TV with tons of channels.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
"Airport Hotel"
Following a cruise, we decided to stay an extra day in Santiago. This hotel has free shuttle to and from the airport. However, it is in an industrial area, so there is little local to see. Through the hotel, we arranged a tour of Santiago. The cab driver was pleasant, accommodating, and knowledgeable, The price was fair as well. Overall, we were pleased with the hotel and its free buffet breakfast, the staff, and our experience.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Great Help for North American ladies!!!"
The staff was extremely helpful...my daughter arrived before me and they were very accommodating. They helped us with our needs for transportation and the complementary breakfast was great!!!
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Nice airport location"
Very clean and modern hotel with a nice restaurant. Excellent airport accommodation
1 night trip Aug 28, 2012

"Good airport hotel"
Great
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great airport hotel"
Great hotel - large room, close to airport, free shuttle, very quiet. Great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good price for a "ok" hotel"
This is a good hotel for people who are going to stay close to the airport and have no more plans to go around. It was my idea and the hotel covered my expectations. Rooms are kind of old but clean. Front desk are very friendly and helpful. Restaurant is good.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Luiz
"Very good!!! I strongly recommend this hotel"
Really nice hotel, well maintain excellent service!!! The only thing is the rooms carpets should be change as they look really dated and dirty. Apart from that I strongly recommend this hotel!!!!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Functional hotel close to the airport."
This hotel delivers all that can be expected for the price. The hotel is conveniently located to the airport with a free regular shuttle service. Perfectly functional for a nights rest between flights.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
The staff speak very little English and communication was at times difficult. Initially they have me a room with no lock, they were happy to change it but it took a whole for them to understand the issue. The hotel is run down.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good hotel close to airport"
This is very close to airport and I stayed here as I had an early flight. The dinner was really good and reasonably priced as was wine. Breakfast was generous and varied. Room had all conveniences needed and good WiFi Note there really is nothing else next to hotel
Other trip May 4, 2015
Angel
"Be careful how much you get charged!"
I would have been thrilled with the hotel, had I been charged what I was supposed to be charged. I was charged about 20% more than the amount quoted on-line! It is conveniently located so close to the airport.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Geof
"Great position, so close to airport"
Only one person at reception, took ages to check-in.(there was only one person in front of us) No one to help with our bags. The air conditioner wasn't working in our room. I rang reception and they said they would send someone. I waited for over an hour and had to call back, because no one came to check it out. They finally sent someone, and the only solution was to change rooms to a lower floor. By this time it was close to midnight and my husband was sleeping, so it wasn't worth changing. So we spent an uncomfortable hot night.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Dependable, clean airport hotel"
Booked in to the Diego Almagro Aeropuerto for one night at the end of a stay in Chile, prior to taking an intercontinental flight the following afternoon. There was no information given on the website about the availability of the hotel shuttle van, although an email to the front desk prior to arrival was answered with them telling me to use the TransVIP van service from the airport (free of charge to guests of Diego Almagro). I arrived at the hotel at 9pm, and the English-speaking staff at check-in were friendly and helpful. I was given the key to a comfortable, clean, air conditioned room on the 6th floor. The bathroom and (chargeable) mini-bar were reasonably well stocked, however the strength of the WiFi signal was extremely variable - at one stage, I had to go and sit in the hallway to get a strong enough signal to check in to my flight. I also tried on two or three occasions to order room service, only to find the phone ringing out, with nobody answering. In the end, I went down to the restaurant and ate there myself. Not the most sociable dining experience I've ever had, but the food was reasonable. There was plenty to eat at breakfast the following morning, although the selection was limited to continental choices (tea/coffee/juices, cereal, fruit, bread, pastries, and cold meat/cheese), with no cooked option available.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"great facilies"
Nice large rooms, dinner was lovely had steak cool perfect, barman helpful, liked the fact facilities were open till late eg restaurant, pool, reception,
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
traveller
"Great hotel and very convenient for airport"
Great hotel and very convenient for an overnight transfer in Santiago. One thing is the airport transfer system is not very clear and the hotel did not answer the phone when I arrived at the airport which meant I had to ask at the hotel transfers desk. That was a little confusing.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Nice close to airport good food"
The transfer was quick ans free. Internet wifi available with no trouble. Breakfasr was simple and delicious It will be my airport hotel in Santiago.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
comfortable thankyou
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
cesar
"Was close to the airport. Made for easy pickup."
We came in late were picked up by the airport shuttle and taken to the hotel. We were tired and the staff were quick and helpful in getting us settled in our room. We stayed on two different nights and our experience was the same. We would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Don and Susan
"Comfortable and quiet"
From the transfers to the hotel from the airport and back to the check in and out everything worked like clockwork. Very professional. Would most certainly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Standard & low cost airport hotel"
We stayed at the airport hotel as our flight was due to arrive at 1am and just needed a place to sleep before heading to our next hotel. After collecting your bags and clearing customs, there are airport transfer counters directly in front (before exiting the airport). Head to the TransVIP desk and advise you are staying at Diego. They will give you two printed tickets and tell you which pick up location number to go to outside. There are lots of Vans waiting ouside and once you show them the ticket they will allocate a van to you. Vans seat 7 passengers which you will share with other travellers heading to all hotels across the city. The ride takes approximately 15min. The rooms are large and comfortable. The green and yellow colour palet of the hotel makes it feel outdated. Breakfast is basic but fine - cereal, pastry, cheese & ham, eggs, juice, tea and coffee. Diego Hotel is a standard, low cost airport hotel which is fine for a short stay.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
Blinki & Jimmy
"It worths the price!"
Very good hotel. Clean, tidy and comfortable. I would recommend the Diego Almagro.
2 night business trip Sep 4, 2012
Otto
"Great hotel close to the airport"
Excellent hotel close to the airport. They included free pick up and return to the airport which made our trip all the easier and not at all stressful. I had read other reviews which were not that glowing so was pleasantly surprised by what we found. Very helpful staff, clean spacious rooms with cable TV, wifi, and a good bathroom with plenty of hot water...I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Bronwyn
service was terrible,
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2012
jason
"Good option for overnight stay"
As a business traveller the hotel provided what it needed to do. The restaurant was fine with good service. Rooms were a good size The airport shuttle was efficient for drop off. but they need to advise how to get the Transvip pick up on arrival on their website. It was not clear and took a phone call to clarify.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012

"excelente"
Muito rápida gostaríamos de avaliar com maior estadia
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015