All hotels in Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
2370 Chisholm Trl, Round Rock, TX, 78681, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Close to freeway and area we needed to be in."
This hotel is in a great location. It is right off the freeway and close to everywhere we needed to go. The hotel staff was friendly and hotel was clean.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
"Good hotel"
Good location north of Austin. Traffic is better but farther drive to track.
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
The guest computer room could use some work. One computer had an unlicensed version of windows on it. This made me feel uneasy about using it. The internet connection supporting these computers was very inadequate. Simple web pages were very slow. Other than the above I thought the staff was very helpful and prompt. The room was very nice, comfortable, and clean.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Nice New Facilities"
everything was great no issues1
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Zion
"Football trip."
Seem to always hear people above the room walking around. Very nice Lobby and staff along with food areas.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"DONT STAY AT THIS DUMP"
Rude service, bad location and the hotel is a dump.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Perfect Location"
I always enjoy sleeping on Holiday Inn's beds as they are comfortably firm which helps me sleep better. I like also like that they have a refrigerator and microwaves in case I dine out and have food leftover.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"great Round Rock stay"
Comfortable, sparkling clean, new, and walking distance to great food. I could stay there for days without leaving!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Generally a great stay"
Service was great, rooms were nice. Refrigerators in my room and my family's room did not work. Some construction nearby and further from Austin than it looked on the map. Other than that, we had a blast!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Nice hotel in Roundrock, TX"
Nice stay during time in the hotel. The air condtion was nice. Front desk personnel very helpful.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock"
I have stayed here several times. Always a pleasure so I continue to return to this hotel. Located between family and right off I35. Staff, room and breakfast great! Jack Allen's is a walk across from the hotel, near the outlets in Round Rock.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"A Good Place to Stay"
This hotel was pretty typical of Holiday Inn lodgings around the country, although this one seems very new. Located in Round Rock, suburban Austin, it is kind of in the middle of freeway sprawl and not pedestrian friendly, although I did very carefully walk to nearby restaurants and drug store. Clean, well maintained, with restaurant (I did not eat there), and generally all around good service.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Traveler
"very clean, good price, good location"
Newer hotel with good location, service. Not too friendly
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
jeff
"Convenient location"
Great location. Would like for hotel staff to really read special requests at times. Asked for quiet floor but ended up with room by elevator and tons of kids running up and down the hall. Not ideal but ok for one night. Staff was average.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"As expected good budget and clean."
The room was good size, simple and clean. Bed was comfortable, WiFi worked just fine.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Easy Access To Everything"
It was easy to access the freeway to go to three different dining places, we also went to the baseball stadium for the Round Rock Express. Our stay, at the Holiday Inn, was very comfortable and the people at the hotel were very helpful with all our concerns. Thanks for a great stay.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Andy
"I would stay again."
Overall, a good stay. The only complaint that I might have is that the AC wasn't cool enough. I think that they had issues with several units. Good restaurants near hotel.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
The indoor pool and the hot tub had too much chlorine in it, eyes and throat burning sensation. Even after mentioning it to the front desk nothing had happened, but I guess once it's in you can get the chlorine out. Staff was pleasant otherwise. Neighborhood has some type of business that had a laud hammering or banging is the morning.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"good for the money - very clean"
Very clean and looked really new. We there less than 10 hours total. Did try to go to the pool about 10:00 p.m. and there were no towels and the pool area was a little messy. Nice that they have an indoor pool but it is very, very small. We had a very loud, squeeky toilet. Informed the front desk when we were checking out and she was going to turn it in to maintemance. Very nice and convenient place for a short stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Clean but the service could be better"
The hotel is clean, but the service could be better. I booked this hotel by hotels.com with breakfast option. But the while checking in the front desk people seemed to be too busy with their own work. They did not hand me the coupons for the breakfast, nor told me about different services the hotel offers including breakfast. I had to call hotels.com to find out about how I could get breakfast. It is also located outside of Austin. So if someone wants stay close to the center of Austin, then it is not a good option.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Convenient place to stay"
Hotel was clean and had a good location for the price.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
I liked it - I requested handicap room because my dad came to visit but they said they did not have any available. Wish I could bring my small dog.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Judy
"Poor staff, great bed."
A hotel is only as good as it's staff. I don't care how comfy the bed is if you're treated poorly during your stay. Here are the highlights! +Paid for 9 nights in a suite and my keys only worked half the time +front desk forwarded a phishing/scam phone call asking for my cc info + housekeeping doesn't knock, they just enter +when asking for late check-out they gave me 30 mins, then proceded to harass me (before the 30 mins was up!) +manager wasn't on duty during business hours +I won't be back!!
5 night business trip May 30, 2013
Hartley
"Amazing"
For the price we paid they were very nice. The only thing is the distance but if you dont mind the driving its a very good place to stay. Very clean and they even have a tiny fridge and microwave. We left for the day after showering and sleeping the night before and came "home" to fresh clean towels and nicely made beds. The staff are very accommodating and friendly and they even have a hot tub, pool, weight room. free ice machine, and even a laundry area ($2 per wash/dry, kinda pricey). They gave you soft/hard pillows and will even bring you more if you ask them to. I would definitely stay there again :)
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Fabii
"Decent lodging"
Overall, the hotel was fine. A plus was the free breakfast coupons. However, the elevators didn't work when we checked so we had to carry our luggage to the 3rd floor. Despite the A/C units, the room felt very humid and ruined one of my wife's sandals. The drive to Austin proper wasn't bad at all. The hotel was clean and very well kept.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"2 day stay in Austin"
Check out time should be extended from 11:00 to 12:00 pm Carpet was dusty and sticky. Needed thorough cleaning. It is far from downtown Austin. Overall my experience was alright.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Very nice but over-priced"
The hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Very close to lots of good restaurants, too. Only complaint is that we went the night before the Spartan Race in Burnet and had to stay in Round Rock because everything else was booked closer to the race. We later realized it was also graduation weekend which, between the two, explains the incredibly inflated price. We would definitely stay here again, but not at the increased rate.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
We had a great stay, only a couple of small issues. One of our room keys did not work, however it was easily fixed and hotel staff apologized. Also the Hot tub was being cleaned on a friday evening which I find was an odd time to clean it.
1 night family trip May 3, 2013
Mandy
"Brand new hotel with maintenance issues"
Picked this hotel SPECIFICALLY because it had a restaurant & bar in it for convenience. Arrived at hotel on Sat. about 3 p.m. Went to room turned on air conditioner. It was blowing warm air, but I had to hurry to shower and leave for party. I stopped at desk & told them, they were very apologetic, said they'd have maint. look at it right away. I returned at 8:30 p.m. & asked about it as I came in. Was told I needed to move rooms. I moved rooms; a/c worked. Went back down to bar to get some food and a drink. NO customers but me. Staff member sat at end of bar to get some food after her shift. Ordered food and listened to bartender and other staff talk. Found out from listening that the bar and grill were going to be closed all day the next day!!! For some sort of maintenance thing. Why wasn't I told that upon checkin or making reservation? That really upset me...was paying the same price for each day and not getting service I expected and advertised. Also, he mentioned that electricity was going to be out on Monday (my checkout day) due to work the city was doing....I know it is necessary, but still an inconvenience to customers. Sunday I left hotel & returned at 8:30 p.m. The front desk person was sitting outside smoking. One of 2 elevator were out of service. Get to my room. Key doesn't work...have to go back down for Front desk person reset the card. For a new hotel, I found the maintenance issues and closed grill to be unacceptable.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Yamahagirl
"Nice!"
Would have been nice had they included breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"Great location to get to select baseball fields."
Great clean room. Plenty of space. Would like to see a complementary breakfast though.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"good hotel bad service at check in"
The front desk clerk was very rude. She clearly was tired and irritated by her job.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Good hotel for business travelers."
Excellent stay, room was clean, bed was comfortable, and the whole hotel was well kept and clean. The only problem I had was that I was supposed to receive free breakfast as it was included in my package, but they refused to do so, which meant I had to pay for the breakfast. Overall great hotel choice for business travelers.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Always a good hotel"
Bed is comfortable, people are very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great!"
Great room, staff, restaurants, music and sunshine.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Great place, friendly staff, clean environment and roomy rooms
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Holiday Inn Round Rock"
This is a quality hotel with capable staff. The kids love the indoor pool.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
"Do not eat breakfast"
Hotel is good but service of breakfast is horrible
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
YANG
"Excellent location and very comfortable."
Great hotel located conveniently but quiet and very new looking. Small workout room - could use more space and equipment. Pool warm and inviting.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Gm
"Good hotel"
The man at the check in was very professional and friendly. The breakfast was not a buffet as advertised but a voucher for the hotel restaurant which we had to ask for the following morning. The hispanic lady at the front desk seemed more interested in her fruit but did give some good advice to avoid some traffic issue's in Austin. The wait staff were loud and immature with their playing and joking. Food was old and bland. Left the voucher and a very generous tip thinking I was helping out a working mother, then reclined in lobby to relax. The waitress found me a few minutes later and stated I owed more money because I had not told them I had a voucher. Paid with no arguement just curiousity and dissapointment in service (lack of communication). The room was cramped with two beds. Only one chair and small desk. Room was very clean, neat and well stocked. Beds were very comfortable. The hotel seemed like it had been recently built, maybe a year. Over all the man at the front desk causes me to give a good rating however it was not the 4 star it was advertized, maybe a 2 1/2 star. $135.00 was to much for this hotel. Next time its Hilton for me. Plenty of room, a couch/fold out bed and chairs. Plenty of room to visit with friends and family.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Lone Star traveler.
"Not a great experience"
Room smelled like smoke - staff was not very helpful - bed was too soft - not a greta experience at this hotel
5 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
"Great hotel, horrible dining staff and food."
The hotel was great. It seemed new. The dining staff was horrible. We only had breakfast at the hotel so I don't want to create a bad review just for the breakfast portion. Overall the hotel is great. I would recommend avoiding the dining staff and food. The food was bad.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
Silvino
Excellent
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2013
RJS
"Easy and clean."
The male at the front desk that checked me in was contentious and rude. Otherwise, perfectly pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
"Great place!"
We were looking for a quick place to stay before we flew out the next morning. Room was spacious and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Convenient location as well.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2013
Chrissy
The hotel was very nice and our room was very clean. The bed was a little too firm for my taste, but overall, it was a great stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2012
Staff, room service, rooms, location everything about our experience was great. We will be back, when were back in the area
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Rhonda
"Quick stay"
Very convenient location. There's a Holiday Inn Express close by; we went there first by accident. Hotel was clean, people were friendly. There seemed to be only one person working the desk and he seemed a little frazzled but he was nice regardless. We checked-in late and left early so we weren't there long.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2012
Pete
In-house WiFi and wired internet were overwhelmed by the number of visitors in town for the US Grand Prix at CoTA.
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2012