All hotels in Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
2370 Chisholm Trl, Round Rock, TX, 78681, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nice and new"
This was a very nice, new, and clean hotel. Unfortunately they do not have free continental breakfast but they do have a same restaurant on the first floor. My biggest complaints during my stay was a very strong odor of marijuana on my floor upon arrival and a VERY squeaky floor in my room.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Jennifer, Holiday Inn Austin North/Round Rock, thanks you for your four star review. We try and maintain the cleanliness and quality of our property. As you have mentioned we do not offer a continental breakfast because we have a restaurant that you may order a hot breakfast from. We apologize for the odor and noise of the floor we are a nonsmoking property and will look into this. We hope to see you again soon using all of our accommodations we offer. Regards, Angelique
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Great location for the Round Rock Sports Complex!
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Verified traveller, Holiday Inn Austin North/Round Rock, thanks you very much for your five star review, we hope to see you using our accommodations again. Regards, Angelique
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Room was clean and met expectations. Pool was nice, very warm and clean. Hot tub/spa was filthy and smelled like old water and bacteria.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Verified Traveller, Holiday Inn Austin North/Round Rock, thanks you for your four star review. We are glad our rooms met your expectations and that you enjoyed our other accommodations we have to offer such as our salt water indoor pool. We would like to apologize for our hot tub/spa, we would be more than happy to explain to our pool man who comes every week to check our pool and whirlpool of your concern. We hope we get the chance to accommodate your stay again. Regards, Angelique
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
"Friendly, well kept good customer service."
My experience was great will select this hotel again, happy to refer others.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Verified Traveler, Holiday Inn Austin North/Round Rock, Thanks you for your five star review and comment. We are happy that you will be visiting us again and recommending our hotel to others. Regards, Angelique
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Friendly staff and everything was up to my standard.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Thank you Verified Traveller for your five star review we hope to see you again soon. Best Regards, Angelique
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2014
"Very nice!"
The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the pillows were the best! They had firm AND soft pillows.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Thank Donna for your five star review we hope to see you again soon. Best Regards, Angelique
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Two nights stay"
Most everything was great but paying $32 for one egg, an order of bacon, 2 half pieces of French toast and 2 pancakes is a bit ridiculous. The toilet made a noise every time it was flushed. It was a horrible sound. Reported it the first night nothing was done, I told the front desk when we were leaving.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Chanel Sanchez, Our property would like to first thank you for your comment and taking the time to rate us and we apologize for your breakfast menu option and the noise of the toilet in the room. In regards to your breakfast all of our menu options are $10.95 or less, in the case that you created your own meal it may have been possible that your end result was $32. Here at our hotel we want to give our guests what they would like to have to make their breakfast a personal one just for them if they cannot find what it is they would like in what we already offer. In regards to the toilet making a sound, it is possible we could not have done anything at that time of night but we try and mend any guests concerns as promptly as we can. Thank you again for your three star rating and comment and we hope we get a chance to accommodate your hotel needs again. Regards, Angelique
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Chanel Sanchez
"bad staff"
This hotel had the most unprofessional staff I have ever been around.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Jose, It is most detrimental to read the words that "this hotel had the most unprofessional staff." As strongly as I am sure that you felt we at our hotel are as strongly apologetic that you feel this way and in return rated us only one star. In the chance that we do get the privilege of your return stay with us we would like to amend this issue with the best service and professional staff we strive to be. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you at this time and we hope you grant us another night here at our property. Regards, Angelique
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"My opinion"
Excellent
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Bradley from Fort Hood, TX We here at the Holiday Inn Austin North/Round Rock thank you so very much for your opinion which you reviewed us as a five star excellent hotel. We look forward to seeing you again and making your stay an excellent one again. Best Regards, Angelique
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Bradley
Friendly staffOverall cleanliness of site and rooms.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Tim, Thank you for the 5 star review. We strive to keep a friendly staff and clean property, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel!"
We had a great experience at this hotel! Rooms were nice and clean. Beds were comfortable. Hotel staff went above and beyond to take care of us. Thank you Will! We highly recommend this hotel and will absolutely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock
Greetings Verified Traveler, Holiday Inn Austin North/Round Rock, thanks you for your five star review. We strive to give the best service to our guests and keep our property clean. We will make sure that Will, our Front Desk Manager, is informed of your appreciation and we look forward to serving the needs of your stay again. Regards, Angelique
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Good for those staying North of Austin."
Really nice facility with kind and helpful staff. Decent price and place if you want to stay out of the hustle bustle of Austin traffic. If you are planning on spending much time in Austin, I would recommend spending a little more for a downtown Austin hotel for convenience.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
It was where I wanted to stay. I am very unhappy about not receiving all the money back that was charged incase I charge something else. It was $100.00 for two nights and you've only given me back $50.00. I paid my charge card bill as soon as I got home. I called the hotel about this several days ago and the young man there told me it was incase I charged something in your bar. Well, I didn't charge anything other than the room and that has been paid for days ago.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Very Good Overall"
Very Good Overall. Just a problem with billing as I was double charged. I paid through Hotels.com and the Hotel charged me again for the nights. Found a used Q-tip in the floor near the bed. Besides that, everything great.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Azul
"Close to freeway and area we needed to be in."
This hotel is in a great location. It is right off the freeway and close to everywhere we needed to go. The hotel staff was friendly and hotel was clean.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
"Good hotel"
Good location north of Austin. Traffic is better but farther drive to track.
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
The guest computer room could use some work. One computer had an unlicensed version of windows on it. This made me feel uneasy about using it. The internet connection supporting these computers was very inadequate. Simple web pages were very slow. Other than the above I thought the staff was very helpful and prompt. The room was very nice, comfortable, and clean.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Nice New Facilities"
everything was great no issues1
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Zion
"Football trip."
Seem to always hear people above the room walking around. Very nice Lobby and staff along with food areas.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"DONT STAY AT THIS DUMP"
Rude service, bad location and the hotel is a dump.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Perfect Location"
I always enjoy sleeping on Holiday Inn's beds as they are comfortably firm which helps me sleep better. I like also like that they have a refrigerator and microwaves in case I dine out and have food leftover.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"great Round Rock stay"
Comfortable, sparkling clean, new, and walking distance to great food. I could stay there for days without leaving!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Generally a great stay"
Service was great, rooms were nice. Refrigerators in my room and my family's room did not work. Some construction nearby and further from Austin than it looked on the map. Other than that, we had a blast!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Nice hotel in Roundrock, TX"
Nice stay during time in the hotel. The air condtion was nice. Front desk personnel very helpful.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock"
I have stayed here several times. Always a pleasure so I continue to return to this hotel. Located between family and right off I35. Staff, room and breakfast great! Jack Allen's is a walk across from the hotel, near the outlets in Round Rock.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"A Good Place to Stay"
This hotel was pretty typical of Holiday Inn lodgings around the country, although this one seems very new. Located in Round Rock, suburban Austin, it is kind of in the middle of freeway sprawl and not pedestrian friendly, although I did very carefully walk to nearby restaurants and drug store. Clean, well maintained, with restaurant (I did not eat there), and generally all around good service.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Traveler
"very clean, good price, good location"
Newer hotel with good location, service. Not too friendly
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
jeff
"Convenient location"
Great location. Would like for hotel staff to really read special requests at times. Asked for quiet floor but ended up with room by elevator and tons of kids running up and down the hall. Not ideal but ok for one night. Staff was average.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"As expected good budget and clean."
The room was good size, simple and clean. Bed was comfortable, WiFi worked just fine.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Easy Access To Everything"
It was easy to access the freeway to go to three different dining places, we also went to the baseball stadium for the Round Rock Express. Our stay, at the Holiday Inn, was very comfortable and the people at the hotel were very helpful with all our concerns. Thanks for a great stay.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Andy
"I would stay again."
Overall, a good stay. The only complaint that I might have is that the AC wasn't cool enough. I think that they had issues with several units. Good restaurants near hotel.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
The indoor pool and the hot tub had too much chlorine in it, eyes and throat burning sensation. Even after mentioning it to the front desk nothing had happened, but I guess once it's in you can get the chlorine out. Staff was pleasant otherwise. Neighborhood has some type of business that had a laud hammering or banging is the morning.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"good for the money - very clean"
Very clean and looked really new. We there less than 10 hours total. Did try to go to the pool about 10:00 p.m. and there were no towels and the pool area was a little messy. Nice that they have an indoor pool but it is very, very small. We had a very loud, squeeky toilet. Informed the front desk when we were checking out and she was going to turn it in to maintemance. Very nice and convenient place for a short stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Clean but the service could be better"
The hotel is clean, but the service could be better. I booked this hotel by hotels.com with breakfast option. But the while checking in the front desk people seemed to be too busy with their own work. They did not hand me the coupons for the breakfast, nor told me about different services the hotel offers including breakfast. I had to call hotels.com to find out about how I could get breakfast. It is also located outside of Austin. So if someone wants stay close to the center of Austin, then it is not a good option.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Convenient place to stay"
Hotel was clean and had a good location for the price.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
I liked it - I requested handicap room because my dad came to visit but they said they did not have any available. Wish I could bring my small dog.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Judy
"Poor staff, great bed."
A hotel is only as good as it's staff. I don't care how comfy the bed is if you're treated poorly during your stay. Here are the highlights! +Paid for 9 nights in a suite and my keys only worked half the time +front desk forwarded a phishing/scam phone call asking for my cc info + housekeeping doesn't knock, they just enter +when asking for late check-out they gave me 30 mins, then proceded to harass me (before the 30 mins was up!) +manager wasn't on duty during business hours +I won't be back!!
5 night business trip May 30, 2013
Hartley
"Amazing"
For the price we paid they were very nice. The only thing is the distance but if you dont mind the driving its a very good place to stay. Very clean and they even have a tiny fridge and microwave. We left for the day after showering and sleeping the night before and came "home" to fresh clean towels and nicely made beds. The staff are very accommodating and friendly and they even have a hot tub, pool, weight room. free ice machine, and even a laundry area ($2 per wash/dry, kinda pricey). They gave you soft/hard pillows and will even bring you more if you ask them to. I would definitely stay there again :)
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Fabii
"Decent lodging"
Overall, the hotel was fine. A plus was the free breakfast coupons. However, the elevators didn't work when we checked so we had to carry our luggage to the 3rd floor. Despite the A/C units, the room felt very humid and ruined one of my wife's sandals. The drive to Austin proper wasn't bad at all. The hotel was clean and very well kept.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"2 day stay in Austin"
Check out time should be extended from 11:00 to 12:00 pm Carpet was dusty and sticky. Needed thorough cleaning. It is far from downtown Austin. Overall my experience was alright.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Very nice but over-priced"
The hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Very close to lots of good restaurants, too. Only complaint is that we went the night before the Spartan Race in Burnet and had to stay in Round Rock because everything else was booked closer to the race. We later realized it was also graduation weekend which, between the two, explains the incredibly inflated price. We would definitely stay here again, but not at the increased rate.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
We had a great stay, only a couple of small issues. One of our room keys did not work, however it was easily fixed and hotel staff apologized. Also the Hot tub was being cleaned on a friday evening which I find was an odd time to clean it.
1 night family trip May 3, 2013
Mandy
"Brand new hotel with maintenance issues"
Picked this hotel SPECIFICALLY because it had a restaurant & bar in it for convenience. Arrived at hotel on Sat. about 3 p.m. Went to room turned on air conditioner. It was blowing warm air, but I had to hurry to shower and leave for party. I stopped at desk & told them, they were very apologetic, said they'd have maint. look at it right away. I returned at 8:30 p.m. & asked about it as I came in. Was told I needed to move rooms. I moved rooms; a/c worked. Went back down to bar to get some food and a drink. NO customers but me. Staff member sat at end of bar to get some food after her shift. Ordered food and listened to bartender and other staff talk. Found out from listening that the bar and grill were going to be closed all day the next day!!! For some sort of maintenance thing. Why wasn't I told that upon checkin or making reservation? That really upset me...was paying the same price for each day and not getting service I expected and advertised. Also, he mentioned that electricity was going to be out on Monday (my checkout day) due to work the city was doing....I know it is necessary, but still an inconvenience to customers. Sunday I left hotel & returned at 8:30 p.m. The front desk person was sitting outside smoking. One of 2 elevator were out of service. Get to my room. Key doesn't work...have to go back down for Front desk person reset the card. For a new hotel, I found the maintenance issues and closed grill to be unacceptable.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Yamahagirl
"Nice!"
Would have been nice had they included breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"Great location to get to select baseball fields."
Great clean room. Plenty of space. Would like to see a complementary breakfast though.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"good hotel bad service at check in"
The front desk clerk was very rude. She clearly was tired and irritated by her job.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Good hotel for business travelers."
Excellent stay, room was clean, bed was comfortable, and the whole hotel was well kept and clean. The only problem I had was that I was supposed to receive free breakfast as it was included in my package, but they refused to do so, which meant I had to pay for the breakfast. Overall great hotel choice for business travelers.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Always a good hotel"
Bed is comfortable, people are very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great!"
Great room, staff, restaurants, music and sunshine.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Great place, friendly staff, clean environment and roomy rooms
Other trip Mar 20, 2013