All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
2-27-7 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 169-0073, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Early July 2015 stay"
Nice hotel near Shin Okubo Station on the Yamanote Line. (closer to Okubo Station on the Chuo Line) There are some cheap, late night food places nearby, and the proximity to Shinjuku is great. I think it is a good place to stay unless you're planning on super late nights in Roppongi. The room was normal sized, (for Japan) and the cleaning staff comes through once every 3 days. Checkout is at 10am, and that is the only negative.
4 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Nice and pleasant hotel - a modest one with very huge rooms which made our stay a very very nice one. A bit far from "where things are happening" but very close to major train stations.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel for enjoying Shinjuku and Shibuya"
This is a clean, straightforward, 21-story hotel in good proximity to Shinjuku's attractions. One block from the Okubo subway stop on the Chuo line, a few more blocks to the Shin-Okubo stop on the Yamanote line means you can pretty much go anywhere you want in Tokyo with not too much hassle. It's not a "luxury" style hotel but it has nicely done Ikea furnishings and honestly if you are looking for luxury in Tokyo you might as well look for a hotel in Ginza. Prepare to pay a lot there. This hotel is great for people who just need a nice, affordable place to rest up for more Tokyo adventures. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"I was disappointed"
Breakfast is very bad, poor with no options at all.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Massimo
Terrible carpet and filthy bathtub (Orange bacteria everywhere). Floor was filthy, awful.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel on the outskirts of Shinjuku"
For the value and the area it's a great hotel for travelers, two train stations are within 7 minute walk and your one or two stops away from shinjuku main train station. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance from the hotel. Breakfast is not great, not even worth it to go down. They have a kitchenette in the room, but your in tokyo one of the great food cities in the world why would you want to cook? Stayed two nice and was very satisfied.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
RSK:RSK
"Good spot if you are visiting in western Tokyo"
We appreciated that the hotel offers breakfast but it was quite meager. It was hard to communicate by phone regarding our reservation and this led to a problem.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, big rooms, close to Okubo Station"
The hotel was fairly easy to find. It is located near a lot of convenience stores and places to eat. Room is pretty big for Tokyo. Breakfast spread could be improved.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Charleen
"Pleasant stay"
When we arrived the room we booked wasn't not available, so they offer us for the same price another room, a suite, so our stay was wonderful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Mediocre"
Pros: 3 minute walk to Okubo station - JR line, Spacious room (double studio), Supermarket around the corner and food options, Walk to Shinkuju in 20 mins, Free Wifi Cons: Room did not feel clean, front desk staff weren't very friendly and could not offer recommendations, shady neighborhood, checkout at 10am, no real lobby area
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ali
"Big rooms and good location"
Not totally brand new but very big rooms for Tokyo and nice in room amenities like big TV and Bose sound system.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Andre
"Average hotel."
Room was small, but adequate for Tokyo. That said, there were just too many doors for such a small room. Bathroom floor felt grimy. Automated toilet didn't work. Included breakfast was a huge disappointment and very mediocre. I've never seen something so poorly done. View was fantastic. Location was amazing.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Outstanding customer service"
Customer service was excellent and met all my expectation. Everyone was very polite and attended all your needs right away. We checked in late at night and were upgraded to their premium room - 'castle' on 20th floor - which was amazing and huge. The hotel is across from JR station and has a few small grocery/ food places right next to it. I haven't seen anything interesting close by, the location is not touristy and quiet at night. Breakfast is basic and sufficient but the selection hasn't changed during our 4 day stay. I understand that food is quite expensive in Tokyo but believe that some variety should be present anyways. I still graded hotel 5 because breakfast wasn't a priority to me.
4 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Yana
"Good Location"
we had a wonderful stay. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
"Almost perfect!"
We booked the hotel last minute. They had upgraded my reservation to a king bed which was great! The room was like a Japanese apartment. Everything was clean and the view was amazing! The only thing is that we could not figure out the A/C. They did provide English versions of al directions but we could not figure out the A/C. But the room was great we just wanted it a little colder. The room also came with a washer. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great Place for Longer Stays or Party-ers"
The Hundred-stay is an "apartment" hotel with laundry and cooking facilities ideal for longer-term visitors to Tokyo. The views are impressive and the rooms large and comfortable with a decent continental breakfast. Downside is some room-to-room and elevator noise. The Shinjuku area is a bit seedy, but great for those wishing to explore the rougher side of Tokyo nightlife, and is safe enough for families. Chuo-line access is around-the-corner, Yamanote-line a few blocks away. A great price-service combination.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
JAG
"Almost perfect, breakfast could be improved"
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in January 2014. When we arrived at the hotel, they gave us a free upgrade to a much larger room than we had reserved (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms!). The hotel staff was very nice, helpful and friendly. The room was great and clean. There was a breakfast buffet included in our stay. The options were very limited. A few bread items (mini croissants, bread to toast), yoghurt, jam, and a cereal (corn flakes?). Then juice and coffee. Everything else was wonderful though.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Mylan
"Almost perfect, breakfast could be improved"
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Mylan
"Close to Korean Town and Shinjuku"
Located at the northern part of Shinjuku one block to the Okubo JR Sobu train station. It's one stop to Shinjuku Station. The entrance is on the side street behind Saizeria Restaurant. It's about a 10 minute walk to Shinjuku. The studio unit we had was fully equipped with frig, microwave, cooking facilities with utensils, wired and WIFI internet. Breakfast was included but very basic with pastries/bread, rice porridge, yogurt, juice and coffee/tea. Take a walk on Okubo Dori eastbound. There's a nice pastry shop, Trinion)?), on the south side, and continue on into Korean Town. There's a nice family style restaurant that serves a Western/Japanese food with a drink bar. Beer and wine also available. It's called Jonathan's on the south side. There's also a well stocked market on the corner for all your needs.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Joy
3 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Joy
good location. Overall is above the average.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Clint
My room was upgraded from a studio to a suite, which was then a truly exceptional value. I can't comment on the studio from experience, but expect it would be good. The continental breakfast was excellent. English language newspapers were available to read in the lobby. A reasonable international restaurant was in the building. many Japanese restaurants were nearby. Train stations also close. Staff were friendly and helpful and there was usually someone around with English speaking ability. This is not a budget property, but it seems to be priced reasonably for what it is.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"good hotel"
Everything was alright overall. They gave us a huge room, where the rate was supposed to be >$400 per night, even though I only booked a double bed room. The breakfast was included but it was not very good.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Very clean,helpful staff,spacious room!!
3 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
"Quality Shinjuku Accomodation"
I stayed here for just one night, but after checking in I would have been completely satisfied spending a longer time at Hundred Stay. It has a convenient location within walking distance to the Yamanote line, and amidst tons of restaurants, bars and cafes. My room was a suite and had a mini kitchen, washer/dryer, a little living room, etc. It's not the Ritz, but it was clean and comfortable and the room covered all of my needs and more. I had great views of Tokyo and the staff was gracious to hold my luggage all day after I checked out so that I could wander around the city without a huge and heavy bag. I would definitely stay here again, totally met all my expectations and needs.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Emily
"Satisfactory"
Functional and comfortable accommodation without extras. 12-15 minute walk from Shinjuku station. No in-room wireless (hotel description is misleading on this point).
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Visitor
"Prime location"
It was hard to find at first but very close to train station and Korean town that I really enjoy staying there! The room was upgraded so I had small apt room instead!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
mickey
"closer to train station"
The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. convenient location. closer to the train station. There was no free internet in the rooms. No complementary water also as it was mentioned in the description of the hotel. Breakfast was not the best
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
shama
Hundred Stay Hotel is perfectly located. It is one stop from Shinjuku, off of Okubo exit. Convenient to public transportation and great restaurants. This is a residenct hotel so do not expect the same amenities of a regular 4 star hotel. Only problem is there is no wifi in the rooms.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2013
Henry
"good hotel"
Lousy breakfast and poor internet services
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"Nice Hotel close to train and local restaurants"
When we got there they upgraded us because the did not have a room for us. So we got a really nice suite instead of a simple 2 bed 1 room. They gave us a 2 bed room, 2 bathroom, kitchen , TV room and kitchen table. Definitely more than we expected The hotel is close to trains and local restaurants. Nice area with lots of restaurants, bars, local stores and spas/massage shops. Did not seem to pricey either for Tokyo.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Very small but VERY convenient location!"
The entrance and the lobby feels like you are at the mall more than a hotel. The room was very small but the location was great. 10 min walk to Shinjuku station and the Yamanote lne (train) that takes you almost to every tourist site worth seeing. Surrounded by great restaurants and interesting shops. Don't miss the sushi go round from directly accross the street. Despite the small size, I would stay there again due to the location.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
AichaB
"conveniently located (old but nice) aparment hotel"
Since my sister & I were hardly in the room.. It was alright.. The carpet was stained & a greyish color so it made the room look dreary.. But the bathroom/ toilet were very clean and that meant a lot for us women. It looked like an old room apparently but the place is so conveniently located near a train station so we appreciate that very much,too. I would Like to return & stay here again for business.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Juana
"Qualified disaster"
This hotel was a qualified disaster. It's not that the rooms weren't fine or that the upkeep of the hotel was lacking, it's was just that the hotel didn't (or couldn't) deliver on what was promised...and in my case what was needed. The main problem was that the hotel promised wireless Internet in the rooms. When we arrived there, it was clear that this wasn't the case. After I mentioned it to management, they just said that there would be no in room wifi, and that they alert Expedia about this for future travelers. Unfortunately for me, I had a fair amount of work that I needed to attend to during my stay. This meant traveling down the elevator and getting a new password---which often wouldn't work---and hoping I'd be able to connect. While that doesn't seem like a big deal, the wireless connection in lobby sometimes didn't work at all. Given the time difference between Tokyo and the US, there were times I had to go downstairs at 4 or 5 am and it would have made a huge difference to just work from my room. Overall, the room was ample enough and the location. The hotel staff was at best indifferent to our needs and concerns. It wasn't until we had switched hotels (a pre-planned switch) that this hotels lack of service and courtesy became so apparent in relief. For me having a working in room wireless service was a priority...had I been aware of the true situation before hand, I would have chosen another hotel from among the many options in Tokyo. I suggest you do the same.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
HJ
"great location"
Rooms were big and clean and staff was very helpful. neighborhood was awesome with a subway stop 5min away. highly reccomend
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2013
"Unaccommodating Hotel, Left friend out on the cold"
woke up at 3 AM to make a 655 AM flight to NRT. Got to the hotel after a 3.5 hour flight and a 1.45 min train ride. we got there to check in and the front desk couldnt accommodate my friend. we were 3 people. they said the law says only 2 per room. ... so we begged asking to just pay for the extra person, but they wouldnt budge. im horrified. my friend was basically left out on the cold and to find a room at the last minute. ... we asked for help and they said you could find a room at either the hyatt or so in shinjuku but that would cost almost 300-400 a night at the last minute. the expedia site said that extra charges MAY apply for extra people. ,,, so we went ahead and just booked this place. what a stressful first day.
Other trip May 19, 2013
TIM
Two minutes from JR Okubo Station makes it very convenient for Japan Rail Pass holders. Otherwise, it's a stiff walk to Shinjuku. It's a "stay hotel," so the room is pretty spartan, though it has a kitchenette with basic utensils. No wireless in the rooms (though there is free wired internet), but I think they are correcting that soon.
7 night business trip Apr 22, 2013
"nice place that nobody (taxi's) knows about"
This place really isn't in Shinjuku and not one person I spoke to knew where it was (you're better served saying it's near the Okubo station just North of Shinjuku station or grabbing their number beforehand so the cab can call as they drive you). The place was real nice with everything you'd want plus more in your room (iron & ironing board, fridge, washer/dryer), the breakfast was very simple (bran flakes, yogurt, bread, jam, oj, milk) but I prefer that so I'm not weighed down by sausage and hash browns during my sight-seeing. Computer on ground floor was ~$1.50USD/10 mins. The place was real nice and clean, had a good view of the skyline (Tokyo is a BIG city by the way). Overall I liked it.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"OK place to stay in the Shinjuku area"
Basically, the hotel is fine, esp. for extended stays in Tokyo. The main drawback is the quality of service, which leaves room for improvement. Most of the staff are professional, but do not go out of the way to be friendly and helpful. The room is OK, with some refined touches, but nothing special in most other respects. It is a good size for Tokyo, Rooms on higher floors have nice views of the city, with large windows. The breakfast is passable, but also nothing special, and the breakfast area is rather pedestrian. The location is fine, with two JR station nearby and lots of places to eat, plus several convenience stores nearby. I would consider staying again, esp. if I get good price on the room.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
Mario

"A really good value!"
We stayed for only one night. The hotel was perfectly fine. It was clean and very convenient. There was free laundry, internet, and clean rooms. The continental breakfast was good. I enjoyed the 1-night stay
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Ray
"Hundred stay shinjuku"
All good
7 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
SG
Hotel was everything as expected, clean with good amenities. The staff were helpful and friendly and spoke English sufficiently to assist us with everything we needed, including helping us book a restaurant. The location was great only a short walk to the JR train lines with plenty of places to eat nearby. The room we got also had a great view of Mt. Fuji (once the haze cleared).
6 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Rhys
"Great location, very friendly and helpful staff"
Great location, staff were very friendly and helpful. However, breakfast was not worth the price. The selection is VERY small. There are also many, many restaurants just downstairs.
7 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Upgraded to a penthouse suite."
Very pleasant stay. All the amenities of home with a movie set bathroom. The 20th floor view was very impressive. All for $166 Canadian per night. The staff were polite and extremely helpful with directions to various sites and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Our Stay with Hundred Stay :)"
accommodation was awesome, facilities was great, room was clean, neighborhood was fantastic (right in the middle of everything). i just wish that they can serve variations in breakfast instead of the daily servings of bread, Chinese porridge, fruit yogurt and corn flakes. imagine to eat those for six days straight?
5 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Adoracion
PH
"S S"
We're so glad that our room was upgrade to junior suite. The location is good beside mini market n many rest or food place . The subway only 4 min by walk
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
sulaiman
"Great hotels"
Great hotel and was place on the high floors. My view is not as good like those facing towards Mt. Fuji but on the other side facing short houses.
4 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2015
"Great value"
Big room for Tokyo, very decent gym, washers and dryers free to use. A great find and will come again. Only let down is the breakfast was poor, even though it's free.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great location, value for money"
The hotel is in a great location, easy walk to 2 JR stations, even with luggage. It's near to many restaurants and KoreaTown, but far enough away from the noise and bustle. The hotel reception staff speak good English and checking in and out was a breeze. They were also helpful with any queries. The room was spacious for Tokyo standards, with a mini kitchenette including microwave, but there was not much need to use it with the many eateries nearby. On clear days it is possible to see Mt Fuji from the room. Room was clean and all necessary toiletries provided. The free wifi all through the hotel was a bonus and speed was reasonably good. The continental breakfast included in the stay was adequate, covering milk and cereal, toast and porridge. This hotel is definitely value for money and I will definitely stay here again if I want to be around the Shinjuku area.
3 night trip Nov 17, 2014
Chui Lee
SG
"Close but not too close"
The location is just perfect. llocated at a town of shops just a train stop away from busy Shinjuku. Room space are just about good enough.
great location