All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Recent stay at Cosmo"
Hotel was cool and trendy although sometimes it wasn't easy finding my way around the hotel. One drawback is the sports book which is surprisingly tiny.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"Sleek & luxurious hotel in the center of the Strip"
While we only spent one night, this is definitely our favorite room in Vegas thus far. -STYLE: This hotel is definitely very chic and classy. Everything was functional, yet luxurious. It’s a cool place where the younger crowd tends to go. -LOCATION: Perfectly located at the center of the Strip, next door to the Bellagio, across the street from Planet Hollywood and Paris, and in front of Aria. -ROOM: We stayed in a “Terrace One Bedroom” on the 51st floor with a balcony overlooking the strip. The room was perfectly our style of décor. At 610 sq. ft., it had a living room, dressing room, bathroom (with separate water closet), a bedroom with a door, and a huge shower with a soaking tub. It also had a kitchenette, minibar, full length mirror, desk, etc. -BATHROOM: The bathroom had a huge shower, soaking tub, sink, scale and separate toilet. The shower area is one of the highlights of the room – totally luxurious. -INTERNET: Wi-fi was included in our rate and we had no complaints. We could use as many devices as we wanted (2 iPhones and 2 iPads for us). -NOISE LEVEL: We had no complaints with any noise, and I’m a light sleeper. No need for earplugs here! -SERVICE: We unexpectedly arrived in town a night earlier due to flight changes and booked this one night stay last minute. We expected to be a bit of an afterthought at check-in, yet the customer service was very much above average. We definitely felt like we were valued guests.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Kylin
"Pretty Nice Hotel"
The halls look dated and it took forever to get an elevator (up to 25 minutes). Other than that it's a beautiful hotel. For the money we paid I would rather stay at The Aria.
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Will stay again next time."
Very good hotel
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Sin Lam
"Cosmopolitan, please!"
Room was great. Large bath and shower with 2 sinks. Comfy beds. Friendly staff. Heavy fire door on room. Very quiet housekeeping staff. Great fitness facility and secret pizza by the slice parlor. Downside: expensive breakfast buffet made more expensive by fee tacked on simply because there were 8 of us in addition to imposed gratuity, imposing city view and next door and noisy crane construction overlooking pool area, 2nd pool area closed
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Pamela
"Weekend Vegas Get Away"
I LOVED the Cosmopolitan Hotel. The detail and beauty put into the hotel was so impressive. The staff was great and quick to help with anything. I really enjoyed my stay there. It was very hard to leave. I will return again, and again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Nicole
"Quick getaway..."
Beautiful hotel with a great pool area (best on the strip). Room and Bathroom should be impeccable and clean...washcloth left from a previous guest in shower.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Only knock that the pool closed at 5pm"
Thrilled with the ambience throughout the hotel. Got a basic room and was blown away by how big it was. Only knock was that only 1 of the three pools was open and it along with the hottub closed at 5pm. That surprised us. Overall though, I would stay again in a heartbeat!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Tyler
"Cosmo"
Nice hotel
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Matthew
"Cosmopolitan Las Vegas"
The Cosmo is an outstanding place to stay
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Donald
"Watch stolen during our stay"
I stayed here with a friend. He got his watch stolen from him at the hotel unfortunately.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Tina
"Cosmo - Great location"
Great hotel and location. Pretty much in the heart of the strip and in walking distance of a lot of sights and activities. Very modern upscale rooms that definitley impress! We had the balcony which was an added plus! Great restaurants and scenery! Would definitley recommend this property!
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good stay"
Carpets were had spills and stains but otherwise the place was pretty good. Location can't be beat. You can get to everything quickly.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Business Trip"
The Hotel is amazing, but the housekeeping service was really poor.
3 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Rosa Maria
"Whooooooop"
Yay!
Alex
"Beautiful night time views."
What can I say but this Hotel was above and beyond our expectations, we upgraded our room to a suite for a very low price and the room was awesome. It had a wrap around balcony with views of the entire strip, at night it was beautiful. The food was great and the service was prompt and with a smile. We would definately stay here again.
"Good times"
Loved this hotel and the staff had a situation and the management was so accommodating and the buffet is seriously my favorite in the world
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Stefano
"A+"
I loved the Cosmopolitan. Paid the extra money to stay in a one bedroom with a view of Bellagio Fountains. I found the hotel to be well kept and the service to be impeccable. Greeted quickly at the front desk-didn't have to stand in line like so many of the bigger hotels. The front desk agent was delightful. The room was clean and well kept though some things did seem odd like the dishwasher with no dishes and no coffee maker. I only ate at a couple of the restaurants but found them to be excellent and lots of choices for restaurants. The pool area was beautiful and large. The hot tub was huge. Overall-a great experience.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2015
"Perfect. But could use a new mattress."
Perfect. Bed was a little soft but exactly what I would expect from a top Notch Vegas hotel
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Love this place"
Excellent service
Vanessa
"cosmopolitan"
first time here Easy to find Easy to park No waiting line on a Saturday Only thing is not enough food options
"Great Birthday"
The only problem I had was that they told me the couch pulled out into a bed and it didn't. Other than that it was a great stay with a AWESOME view.
Nicole
"Grown and sexy trip for two!"
Our view was outstanding, the room was beautiful, and the food was delicious at STK. We can't wait for another visit.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Awesome experience"
My husband and I had a wonderful experience. From the moment we arrived to when we checked out of the hotel. The staff was friendly & welcoming. The amenities were great. Our room, which had a view to the Bellagio & strip were simply amazing. Highly recommended!
Roxana
"J"
I loved staying
"Loved it!"
It was a chance to get some relaxation away from home and the bad weather. Excellent choice of hotel. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Jason L
"Romantic 40th Anniversary Stay"
We were in Las Vegas to celebrate our 40th anniversary. We told the Valet that and not only did they give us premium valet service the staff left a card of congratulations in our car when we left. The front desk also gave us a fabulous room overlooking the Bellagio fountains and the stip. We enjoyed breakfast at The Henry and appetizers at Jaleo. On our final night we ate at D.C.O.G. and it was very good. The hotel is perfectly located in the middle of the strip and we will definitely stay here again. Our entire stay which was centered around the Cosmopolitan was fabulous.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Vegas!"
Our room was not properly cleaned one day but other than that it was a great experience
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Lynsey
"Great hotel, gross rooms"
Went to Vegas for a bach party. Stayed at Cosmo because it's a hip hotel with great restaurants, clubs, etc. Although I loved the hotel and location, the rooms themselves were not great. I was sick the whole weekend, and I'm pretty sure it was because the rooms were dirty. There were no covers on the duvet, and I highly doubt they clean the comforters themselves between every room change. Gross! The service isn't bad, although I did feel like I was talking to a used car salesman when I was checking in. They sell upgrades real hard! Also, I was charged $85 for a late checkout. Who does that?! The hotel as great restaurants...especially China Poblano. Try the Salt Air Margarita...it's so good! Overall, I'm conflicted on the hotel. I like what the hotel has to offer in terms of entertainment, but I don't like the rooms. I'm not sure I will stay at Cosmo again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
crystal
"Spectacular place, but beware of fees!"
The Cosmopolitan was a great place to stay while in Vegas. Excellent location, helpful staff and stunning views. However, BEWARE OF THE MISC FEES! I prepaid half the amount before check in, including tax and fees, and expected to only have to pay the remaining amount at check in since I didn't see anything online about a security deposit or other fees. Wrong. They wanted $150 per night for a security deposit. On top of that, I was charged random fees each night. Thank goodness my friend bailed me out, otherwise I would have had to cancel my reservation on the spot.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"weekend get away"
Great location, very clean and very friendly staff. The lobby is impressive.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
jose
"Amazing"
It was a weekend getaway for the wife and I. upon arrival the staff greeted us with a very friendly and amazing service and they even upgraded our room to a fountain view... :) Every detail was thought of and the overall experience leaves me speechless. For once we felt like royalty.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Excellent for getaway with friends !"
Stayed there for a friends (all guys) getaway ... was excellent ! Convenient location, Marquee club and excellent rooms.... had a great time.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Hiren
"Cosmopolitian Las Vegas"
Hotel was excellent, besides a few hiccups with charges, everything was excellent! I would stay at this hotel again!
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Center of it all."
Stayed here multiple times since it opened. Located in a hot spot for nightlife and shopping. Beautiful rooms at a reasonable price.
Adam
"Never disapoints"
It's a beautiful hotel .. Worth ever cent !! It's very clean the rooms are spacious . The staff is very friendly and helpful
weekend of fun
"Trendy hotel in the heart of the Vegas strip!"
This hotel is so awesome! The restaurant selection in the hotel are great!! Great location too! The staff made us feel important and were very courteous.
Teresa
"Best hotel on the strip"
Loved every minute of this stay. The hotel staff are particularly amazing. Room service always delivered earlier than they promised. We were having a girls' weekend, so booked a cabana at the pool - Tony and his team looked after us all day with great cocktails and snacks. Also had a fun night at the Marquis club - we were on the guest list so no lines and straight in the Day Club at 1am.
Kate
"GREAT VEGAS TRIP!!"
Best view I have ever had of the strip!! You can't beat the balcony!! GREAT room, staff, and the room service food was great too. If you haven't stayed here before, you should try it out. It's worth the money. 2 gyms, tennis courts, more than one pool, and a dog area too.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Comfort & quiet elegance"
Amazing view, very well-maintained, the best lighting options I have ever experienced in a hotel. I loved the mini kitchen & conversation books! Excellent buffet!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Great!!! Friendly staff very help full 24 hours . I recommend this hotel to everyone. You won't regret your stay I promise.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
les
"Best bang for buck on strip!"
Great rooms, great staff although checkin was slow but they really try to hustle
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Noisy"
The East tower was unbearably noisy on Monday night. A club located outside and below the hotel made it impossible to sleep until they closed at 3am.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Erin
"The COSMO is the way to go!!"
AWESOME place!!! The nest hotel on the strip for young people that can spend some cash!! Love it!
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Alexandra
"Condescension runs wild at the Cosmo!"
From the moment we arrived, the female parking attendant was rude and abrasive. She asked "valet or self?" regarding which parking option we preferred. It sounded like she said "valet yourself" and it took me a second to respond. She raised her voice and in a demeaning tone repeated the question -- I felt like a bullied kid on a playground and not like the guest of a supposed top notch hotel. She rolled her eyes and made gestures for me to proceed like I was an annoyance. From there, the service was downhill. The front desk staff looked friendly enough, but they were busy and it was reflected in the service. They hastily "welcomed" us and sent us off without taking more than a breath. Later, I called the front desk for a request and they welcomed me downstairs to accommodate the request. When I arrived, the clerk, while friendly, denied service citing an obscure policy and basically told me that they "can't" help me over and over. The truth was that they CHOSE not to help.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Overall a nice stay but not as luxurious as a Wynn or Ceasers'. Overall the hotel has a nice trendy vibe and I would imagine they are appealing to a younger crowd but I felt more elements of the Palm vs being a timeless hotel. The casino floor is very narrow and smelled of smoke as compared to the Bellagio that has zero smoke smell. Better ventilation system maybe? Rooms were very nice and clean. Loved the bathrooms.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Not a Family Friendly Place"
My family and a family of friends all went to Las Vegas over Presidents day weekend. The hotel is beautiful, but it is NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY. Immediately upon getting on line, we were approached by a staff member telling us that under no circumstances are children to be unaccompanied at any time, even in the hallways of the rooms! After getting our two rooms, we went upstairs. We left one room ajar while the kids went back and forth between rooms. Within five minutes, security showed up, and advised us that we can not leave the room door open!! We were like "why not". "Hotel Policy". Wow, so we had to get everyone a key to the rooms. Which meant going back downstairs, and putting everyone on the account. My advice is don't stay here if you are more than a couple. It is not and never will be family friendly.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Martha
"Simply the Best"
An overall amazing experience, very friendly staff, great restaurants and nightclub. Really enjoyed the casino and the room was incredible
Pat
Awesome hotel! I stay here every time I'm I'm Vegas! The design in the hotel and room is amazing!! One thing I will say is the casino isn't very big. If one is not much of a gambler or wants to play smaller hands, this casino won't work.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great hotel for a girls' weekend"
The hotel room was comfortable and clean. Terrace is great for hanging out and view was nice. Marquee Club was fun. Casino was clean and didn't smell too bad although you can clearly see people smoking around. Had a great girls' weekend.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015