All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"The Cosmopolitan has it all!"
We love to sit on our balcony and watch the waterfall shows.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Melody
"Family Suite"
"Upgraded" to a suite. Decor not very warm. Smokey smell. Lighting inadequate. Beds very comfortable. Service very good.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Christina
"Great place, great time... what's with the shower?"
What a great pad for a weekend. Clean and luxurious. Only weird thing is the window to the shower!!!! Why are the blinds on the outside???
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Alex
"What to expect"
beautiful room we stayed in the tower king standard room. It was nice I loved the Japanese soaking tub. The TV WAS BIG BUT DIDN'T LOOK CLEAR AT ALL sometimes even was TURNING BLACK. The bathroom and tub are connected. A lot of room inside. The shopping area was so beautiful as well as the lobby.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"First stay"
First time stay and was really happy with our room, great buffet, pool and spa. Casino was nice also and the bars where fabulous. Easy to stay again anytime I like the west tower w fountain view :)
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Casey
"jenn's place"
very nice
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Bryon
"Seven Night Stay at the Cosmopolitan"
My wife and I just returned from an immensely enjoyable visit to Las Vegas and stay at the Cosmopolitan during the dates of June 9-June 16, 2015. We reserved a Terrace Suite Room in the East Tower and the comfort of the room and the spectacle of the view were both outstanding. From Kathy at the Front Desk Reception Desk, Matt Holder the Front Office Manager, Ely and Rocina in Housekeeping Services, the female bartender in Jaleo who poured two of the best martinis I have ever enjoyed to the bar staff at STK and the great team at Stiched, it was a wonderful stay. Meals at Wicked Spoon and Milos were both outstanding…the fitness centre, Boulevard Pool, smoothies from Va Bene, drinks at the Vesper Bar….I could go on and on…we did dine out at the Bellagio, the Wynn, Mandalay Bay and the StripHouse in Planet Hollywood and all were excellent as well…my only peeve with the Cosmopolitan is that I find the "flow" of the spaces not ideal…I prefer the "flow" of the Bellagio, Wynn and Encore but perhaps there were space and physical plant restrictions that caused the initial architectural/design team to position things the way that they did…regardless, all of the elements are there and it all made for an outstanding and memorable trip to Sin City…Gracias Cosmopolitan!
7 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Rooms are nice, spacious. Beds are comfortable. Balcony is great. Check-in feels a bit disorganized, although everyone was friendly. Great valets. I would stay at the Cosmo again!
4 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hotel was nice, lots of drunk guests were annoying"
Hotel room/view of strip was very nice and food and service were both great. The layout is a bit confusing (more than a typical casino/resort) especially having 3 pools scattered throughout the hotel on different floors and wings. Also, the fitness center was not too impressive (would call it adequate), but the biggest frustration was the guests... lots of young, drunk partiers, which made it feel more like a fraternity party than a nice resort (even for a Vegas crowd). Made going up and down 50+ floors on the elevator pretty awful at times. Not the fault of the hotel, but the main reason we won't be staying there again. If 20 something drunk bachelorette parties and male "wolf packs" are what you're looking for, look no further.
5 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"STAY HERE!"
Brilliant hotel!!! Location amazing, Pools amazing, Rooms are ideal for a big group as they are HUGE!!! Stay here you wont regret it!
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Elaine
"Poor internet"
Nice hotel, but the $30 fee should be waived if the internet is to be part of that fee. We could hardly access internet for anything. Also beware of lower floors facing north as there is noise and odors present.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Alan
"Loved it!"
Really wonderful stay, fantastic hotel, we were so comfortable we will be back.
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
CHERYL
"One Night Getaway"
Front Desk agent that checked us in was VERY hospitable!
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Best hotel in vegas that i have been"
This was my first time at the cosmopolitant and its was so great. We had a good time and would be back to the cosmo...
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
nhat
"Cosmopolitan"
Amazing hotel services. Everyone from the valet parking to room service was amazing
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Valerie
"Cleaner rooms."
Love staying at the Cosmo, centered to most of the attractions and u get a front view of the fountains of Bellagio. The housekeepers though should clean a little more thoroughly. We found a gum wrapper with the old gum in it. One would expect more from such a classy hotel.
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
norman
"Vegans hotel"
Brilliant hotel Best pool party and club
4 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Best hotel on the strip"
Extremely comfortable. The staff was super friendly. Best hotel on the strip.. better than bellagio, venetian and wynn.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Pankaj
"No discount for bad housekeeping if you used Hotel.com"
Room service left wet towels (including the floor towels lying on the floor) and folded them during the day with no air circulation. The room stank for two days and the hotel refused to refund For any hotel day saying that we booked with Hotel.com so they can not do anything. It was probably an inexperienced maid but the hotel must take some responsibility particularly when they wee notified of problem upon entering a bad smelling room.
3 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Definitely upgrade to corner suite"
Everything we had hoped it would be... And more.
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Gregory
"stay in this Hotel"
overall , it is a good hotel
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
changhong
"Elegance without the super high price!"
Excellent hotel. Nice decor, clean and close to everything!
3 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Perfect place for 40th Birthday party."
40th Birthday party for a friend. Fabulous hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Great stay. Check your bill."
Stayed at Cosmo for a girls weekend. Huge selection of great restaurants, multiple pools, beautiful, large rooms, very lively resort scene. If you prepay with hotels.com- check you credit card bill charges from cosmo!!
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Great business/fun trip"
It was a fun stay. the pool was a blast.
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"An interesting one-time experience"
The hotel was beautiful and a bit like a crystal maze. We enjoyed our stay, but were very disappointed after being gone most of the day to return to our room at 2:30 in the afternoon to find it had not been attended. Be ware if you so much as move a drink in the refrigerator the computerized chip under the drink will automatically charge your account. This did not happen to us because I had read about it prior to going, so I'm just passing along the info. Loved the space in the one bedroom suite with balcony in the East Tower. Loved overlooking the Bellagio Fountains, although you cannot hear the music which accompanies the show and is half the fun of seeing the fountains. Loved the shower, but the square bathtub was a bit odd and has no bubble jets. Enjoyed the Wicked Spoon Buffet. This restaurant was at the complete opposite end of the hotel in a remote location and costs $38 per person. Quite steep.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Amazing Cosmo"
Great time with you guys. Both pool, overlook grill, and the wicked spoon. We loved it all in the short one night stay that we had. Loved the hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"A New Experience in Vegas"
Had a major hangup with my husbands medic supplies so it made my stay stressful. Staff resolved though. It was ok overall and Holstein and overlook grills were amazing. The nightclub was fun and I'm too old for that. :) it was ok overall but we wouldn't go back. Other Vegas hotels are better.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Kari
"I don't stay anywhere else in Vegas"
I pretty much stay here every time I go to Vegas. I've even passed up free stays elsewhere, and it isn't cheap. I'd probably stay here even if there were more problems with the place, mainly because its the only place with a magnificent view with a balcony. In the last couple times I've stayed, they did screw up on my room type so be aware of that. If you're going with a friend, there is a good chance you won't end up with the room with two beds like you hoped for. They will give you a roll away though. In all honesty, I enjoy staying here by myself when I come for business. I'd stay away from the slot machines, unless you want to wind down and lose money at the same time. Also unless you are looking for something else other than alcohol... I'd stay away from the bar in the lobby - 20 dollar red bull/vodka, Yikes!
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Good but review your bill"
Wonderful rooms and casino. Good restaurants. Service was excellent. However, they will try to nickel and dime you at every turn.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Really nice hotel"
Awesone
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
francisco
"Beautiful suite"
Week-end get away! Fantastic accommodations, the suite was beautiful, with a large bal ont over looking the Bellagio fountains. One of the best hotels we have stayed in in Las Vegas!
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
ghislaine
"Can't wait to go back"
Quiet room away from elevator. Loved the layout and spaciousness if the rooms. The spa was fantastic and i spent most of my time there. Had a great time at the nightclub. And restaraunt were delicious. I would definitely stay here again, excellent customer service/ hospitality.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
Cherita
"New favorite Vegas Hotel!"
We loved staying at this hotel! There is everything you could need in the hotel except for a few things which you can easily walk to across the walkway that connects to planet hollywood. Mainly we were looking for walgreens or some quick convenience store inside the hotel where we could buy water/alcohol. They have so many delicious restaurants and a rent the runway store! The boutiques all have a great selection even though I found them overpriced...especially the pool boutique. The rooms are wonderful. 24 hour housekeeping was key for us! The view from the city rooms were much better but for just a bit more it was nice to upgrade to have a small kitchenette, a much larger bathroom and a balcony. Since there is a kitchenette we were looking forward to using the fridge to keep water, etc but they have it stocked as a mini bar and you cannot move anything or else you will be charged. We got around it by asking for a separate fridge which took a lot of hassle and convincing but they finally agreed. I have stayed both times in the west tower and would prefer the east tower since it is closer to everything. The city view rooms lack privacy if you are staying with friends. For breakfast the wait was always too long so we opted for the breakfast sandwich served all day at the pool cafe. The service there was so wonderful!
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Jordan
"MDW 2015"
Wish there was more lighting in this hotel.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Was nice
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Sergio
"Bachelor party weekend 5*'s"
Cannot wait to go back. This hotel was spectacular. We had a suite in the east tower with a wrap around balcony. Perfect view of the strip. The Chandelier bar was our go to place to start our nights.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Vegas"
Good restaurants in the hotel
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
AVNEET
"Eat and drink there but don't spend the night."
This is a beautiful hotel and we had an amazing suite with wrap around balcony. The problem is this hotels is for a younger crowd and there is an outdoor nightclub with very loud music that starts at 2 PM and continues until 4 AM. This is a great hotel if you are under 40 and want to party. At our age, we could not enjoy ourselves because we could hear the music thumping in every room we stayed in. We were moved after the first night but could still hear the music. Other than that it is a great hotel with great restaurants and bars. Eat and drink there but don't spend the night.
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Kristina
"great hotel!"
This is a beautiful hotel. I had a balcony overlooking the bellagio fountains.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Posh rooms ... Great location"
I had a unique experience in that I was able to compare two top end Vegas hotels within same week. I started out by staying in the Cosmo for the first few nights then moved into the Aria for the remaining few nights. The Cosmo rooms are very modern and glamourous. Showers are clear glass all around and if feeling frisky can give your roomie a nice show or just enjoy the view of the strip while showering. If you want privacy you can pull down shower screen. Hotel is huge and easy to get lost but not as massive as the Aria. Plus is the hotel has two pools. One on the East tower and one on the West tower. This was convenient and minimize crowds. My main ding is that the smaller more private pool in the tower I stayed in was closed during the weekdays (only open on weekend). That was a drag since I would have to walk what felt like a mile inside the hotel just to get to the other pool. There were plenty great restaurant options in the hotel. Overall great place to stay with a good central location on the strip.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Chic hotel"
One of our favorite hotels so far in Vegas! Cosmo is so swanky and chic!
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"thumps up"
New and modern feel, loved the window to the shower
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Ethan
"LV 2015"
It's a good vacation but I'm not given a heads up that I'm paying extra $100 for resort fee that I didn't use the pool area during my check out.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
sofia
"Loved my stay here!"
I LOVED this hotel! The room was gorgeous and the bed was super comfy. Loved the bedding and pillows. I had a great view of the Bellagio fountains from my room. I didn't appreciate check in, the gentlemen was slightly rude when pulling up my information and almost came across as condescending. Started off my experience kind of cruddy.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
Christiane
"Best Hotel in Vegas!"
Love this hotel. Hands down my favorite place to stay in Vegas
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Theron
"Amazing Hotel!!"
Simply amazing HOTEL!!!! THE BEST OF LAS VEGAS!!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Narieliz
"Beyond my expectations"
This hotel is gorgeous. I stayed with 4 other females in a junior suite. The room was perfect. We were all able to get ready to go out AT THE SAME time without being in each other's way. The room was comfortable and came fully stocked with anything I could have needed (robe, slippers, hair dyer, microwave, you name it) The staff was exceptional. They were friendly, nice, engaged in conversation and seemed truly genuine. I will definitely stay in this hotel again.
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
jennifer
"Good could be great!"
Great hotel --- could use some help on service!
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Best hotel on the strip!"
Absolutely satisfied! Everything about the hotel is sexy and absolutely amazing! The Cosmo is my favorite place to enjoy my STAYcations! Best hotel on the strip!!!
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015