All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Would not stay here again...."
Parking lot and Lobby great...rooms not so much! Rooms felt dirty and had a urine smell..GROSS! A/C didn't work great and room was stuffy! Two other disappointments were the pool, and lack of food options. The pool was small, AND very dirty! It was gross seeing toothpicks, paper, limes, cups floating in there. Even my daughters said, "We can't see underneath the water with our goggles. It's not clear like a regular pool!" To someone who spends a lot of their time with kids in a pool in the hot Vegas summer vacation, this is a big deal! As far as the restaurant/fast food selection, there wasn't much to choose from and what there was, it is WAAAY over priced! We paid $80 for a dinner for 4 of us and only got 4 hamburgers/French fries, and 2 sodas...mind you, two of those were kid meals!!! For lunch one day, we tried saving a little by going to the walk up cafe and pizza place, and ended up paying $55 for two slices of pizza, a drink, and a sandwich!!! Yes, I expect to spend money while in LV, but this hotels food is WAY OVER PRICED! My husband loves going to LV, as do I with the girls to swim and do kid stuff. We've been to our share of hotels, this one was definitely on my least favorite list. Pretty on the outside and lobby, but that's the farthest I'd go.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Don't expect much."
This place is just way understaffed for the volume they have. They nickel and dime you for everything, and then don't deliver it. I had to call the concierge 4-5 times to get the minifridge we ordered delivered, it took at least 6 hours. Each time I called they apologized and said it was 'unacceptable,' and I would get a follow up call from management... and nothing happened. They did end up not charging us for it, but it ruined the planned 'champagne toast' we were going to do for my sis. Then, the bouncers at the club would not accept my completely valid government-issued NY License (I will state that I am CLEARly over 21), further messing up the trip. I rented a car and got on 2 airplanes with that ID, but the nightclub very rudely declined to let me enter. NBD for me, I hate clubbing, but my sister, whose bachelorette party it was, was completely upset. Thanks guys. Last but not least, our second room was not ready until 2 full hours after it was supposed to be (checkin is 3PM, we waited until just after 5). Again, every time I called they had 'put a rush on it,' but we ended up having to fit 7 suitcases & girls in to one room for hours until we could get in. When we finally got the checkin text... the keys didn't work.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Good times
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Contemporary and Elegant Hotel"
This was our first trip to Las vegas and we loved the hotel. Check in was very quick. Their valet service and valet pick up/ drop off area is very nice. we used the valet services of many hotels on the strip but Cosmopolitan takes the cake. Also, when you enter the hotel for car park, the entrance makes you feel that you are entering a classy hotel. The Hotel was very clean. We had a city room with 2 queen beds. But I felt that they were more like double beds. The only thing that I did not like was our carpet which was not very clean. Our room was facing the Bellagio fountains which was a bonus. It is very conveniently located on the strip and I would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Dirty room and I felt very unappreciated on my bday."
The room was nice, but dirty upon arrival along with the bathroom and balcony... Paid too much money for me to get results like this on my Birthday and it's a quality place to stay, but not what I expexted. I want my money back asap...
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Donale
"SJ does Vegas"
Nice but off the strip. Casino is quiet
3 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Sheryl
"Great hotel with a great view but needs a cleaning"
Upon arrival we managed to get great parking and check in very quickly. Staff was incredibly friendly and even upgraded our room at no cost. Upon entering our room our jaws dropped as it was stunning. Walking to the balcony just solidified the amazing choice we made in choosing this hotel. Our room looked out to the Aria hotel and the South side of the strip. The bed was incredibly comfy but the room could have used a more thorough cleaning. I understand this is Vegas but finding burned matches and a lighter in the room are not a welcome sight. Additionally, the upholstery on the couch and office chair was starting to look a bit rough. Nothing terrible but I was not about to walk around without slippers in the room (these are given to you in the room). Overall great place to stay and centrally located. I would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Stellar Hotel"
Hotel atmosphere, design, comfort, service, and amenities were all outstanding. Only one minor caveat was the shower had a glass window opening towards the bedroom area in my City Room double. However, there are blinds that can be closed to make it more private. This window would be more appropriate for a romantic couple rather than friends. Otherwise, this is a great hotel. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"Thumbs up for The Cosmopolitan"
We love the newness and the ideal location of the Cosmopolitan. Their customer service was excellent. The option of having a balcony is the main reason that we keep returning to this property over some of the others in the same location.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Room smell off cigarette and bed Oder"
I did reservation to this hotel 4 month ago and specifically ask for high floor as We got to the hotel at noon we hade to what till 4 pm to get the room ,at the 59 floor as we walk on the room was smelling so bed looks like smoking I call the front desk to cheng the room and they Sade they have no room and he can send a cleaning crew with mechin to clean but we have to leave the room and they will text me when the room is cleane I was asking how long it will take and the answer was few hours by 7 8 pm We ware tired from 6 hours flight so he offer to move in to 15 floor we ware verry disappointed Kz we come together with 2 compel and stay at the same floor
4 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
yoram
"Perfect Girl's Getaway!"
My friends and I went for a girls trip and the hotel was A-MA-ZING! Everything from location to service to amenities was perfect!
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
Front desk very unorganized. Other than that very nice place to stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"long waiting"
There is no customers desk if you need anything you have to wait hours in line with the people are doing the check in
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
dario
"4th of July fireworks from our balcony AWSOME"
had a studio room looking over looking Bellagio Fountains which we enjoyed day and night - but having the view of fireworks shot from the roof of Ceasar's was extra special. Fantastic show. Food and drinks are expensive...but so worth it. Cocktails are made with fresh ingredients and everything we ate there was incredible.
4 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
michelle
"Perfect !!!!"
Stayed in a lot of hotels around the worldbut I must stay the cosmopolitan is by far the best . Its service is the best .
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Kwaku
"Poor hotel."
Room is very very dirty with very thick dust ( i have pictures taken ) . rooms and hallways too dark. very disatisfied and unhappy with service. Ruined our Family vacation.
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jeffrey
"Forth of July"
Very nice hotel and has a gorgeous bar/casino floor.
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Bradley
"Great hotel (two thumbs up)"
Awesome views (fountain view rooms) super clean. Staff very friendly & helpul. Don't touch items in mini bar. Items are on sensor. If you touch they assume you've taken the item. Auto charge. Charge easily reversed tho. I will see stay at the Cosmo again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Best Hotel in Las Vegas"
Best experience in Vegas. I stayed at the SLS and Encore Towers on the same trip and this was by far the most amazing hotel in Las Vegas. Location, atmosphere, sexy decor, beautiful people, fantastic food, and the Bellagio Fountain view from our room in the West Tower. Amazing.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Awesome Vacation Thanks to Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas"
Been to Vegas 6 times in the past 6 years and fortunately got around staying at 6 different Resort/Casinos. Cosmopolitan was the best of all the 6 places we stayed. Room View (thanks to Kathy at the reception) for giving us an awesome room with a view. Also amazing was getting a room earlier than the check in times. Helped us so much since my mother in law was traveling with us. Room Conditions were top quality. The Vibe of the casino resort is extremely awesome. Everything is so accessible. It is very much in the centre.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Parth
"Great hotel for viewing the fountains"
The location of the hotel is ideal as it is close to the center of the strip. I'd strongly recommend spending a few extra dollars to get a room with the view of the Bellagio fountains. Watching the fountains from up top is quite a different experience. The other end of the strip (facing the MGM Grand and airport) is not quite as beautiful The room has a microwave which is always useful. There is a fridge with some beer, alcohol etc. but there is very little space for keeping other things in it. I think they have electronic sensors that detect if the stuff inside has been moved about in the fridge and you get it as part of the final bill. However, I explained to them that I only moved stuff about and did not consume anything and they reversed the charges
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Love the Cosmo! Perfect for 30 somethings!
2 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Lark
"Wedding and honeymoon stay perfect"
bioked two nights for our daughter and her husband for their wedding and from the moment they entered the property the staff was respectful and very nice. Early check in was required (+$56) @11am vs. 3pm but it was worth it. They were upgraded without asking to a corner unit. They had NO complaints about their stay. Parking is easy, tons of eating choices, and nothing but true "what ever you need" attitude.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Chuck
Fantastic as always...
2 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
We loved our stay here! Our room keys were personalized and the TV had a welcome message which I thought was a nice touch. It has a good central location and the beds were so amazingly comfortable. We stayed in a city room with two queens beds. It had a nice shower but no bath tub. The concierge was very accommodating and charged my husband's phone and even his Beats headphones when we couldn't find our cord. Definitely would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"great trip"
Loved it!
4 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Jacqueline
Enjoyed the Cosmopolitan very much. Room was clean and comfortable. Would recommend getting the room with balcony. We did not get a balcony but would have liked a place to relax other than the room and get away from the smokey casino and lobby. Bamboo pool was very nice and offered pool side food and beverages. Location of the Cosmo is perfect for walking up and down the strip since it's so centrally located. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Best hotel in Vegas"
What a fantastic and fun hotel! Cannot say too many good things about this place. Comfy room, friendly staff and a great location. This will be the only hotel we consider when we return to Vegas.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Manuel
"Loved it!"
Amazing hotel! Service is fast and they upgraded us for free! Amazing view great pool
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Best hotel in Vegas"
WE Love It ¡
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
It was confortable, in a great location, the staff was friendly and polite. The only minus was that the sheets were a bit stained.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Carmen
Everything was wonderful!
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Aric
"Awesome"
It was great
1 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"Best view on strip, super chic"
Sick room. I've stayed in many on the strip and this was by far the nicest. Lots of room, sexy modern design. We had views of the bellagio fountains. Love having a huge balcony
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Stayed here a few times now. Great service, great hotel and pool, worth the money.
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Beautiful place to stay!"
Everything about it was great! Would definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Kellyann
"Bungalow"
Got the bungalow for a bachelors party. Off the hook...if only we didn't do it during edc week. Took away some of the crowds for the party. Awesome hotel
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
sanh
the hotel is great the only problem I had was with the water coming out yellow in the morning. Other than that this hotel is good to stay on
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
No renovation, Too dirty 5 star hotel
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
KYUNGSOO
"love this place!"
My husband and I went for a couple of days just to gdt away. The rooms are very nice, with quirky but stylish decor. The hidden pizza place in the casino is really tasty. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Marquee, the club located in the casino is really cool. Bond bar is really cool with a great dj. I'd definitely stay there again. Oh and I loved the boulevard pool.so relaxing!
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Adrienne
"Clean rooms, but not so great customer service."
Guest services assigned the wrong room. I reserved a Terrace Suite and a regular room. The Terrace Suite was given to other guests, therefore I had to stay in a regular room. Front desk agent claimed that they were sold out and could do nothing about it. Most likely wont be staying there again. Not worth it.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Jesus
"great location in vegas"
great location in Vegas
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Amazing!"
Staying at the cosmopolitan was an amazing experience. I'm definately staying back here for my next trip to LV. From the view from my room to the accommodations we asked for.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Abraham
"Be patient"
The room was great! I came during a festival weekend and the check in line was long .
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
lee
"Beautiful Hotel for business or pleasure"
Always a great hotel for business or pleasure.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Nicole
"The Cosmopolitan has it all!"
We love to sit on our balcony and watch the waterfall shows.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Melody
"Family Suite"
"Upgraded" to a suite. Decor not very warm. Smokey smell. Lighting inadequate. Beds very comfortable. Service very good.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Christina
"Great place, great time... what's with the shower?"
What a great pad for a weekend. Clean and luxurious. Only weird thing is the window to the shower!!!! Why are the blinds on the outside???
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Alex
"What to expect"
beautiful room we stayed in the tower king standard room. It was nice I loved the Japanese soaking tub. The TV WAS BIG BUT DIDN'T LOOK CLEAR AT ALL sometimes even was TURNING BLACK. The bathroom and tub are connected. A lot of room inside. The shopping area was so beautiful as well as the lobby.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"First stay"
First time stay and was really happy with our room, great buffet, pool and spa. Casino was nice also and the bars where fabulous. Easy to stay again anytime I like the west tower w fountain view :)
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015