All hotels in Ozark, Alabama, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1140 Highway 231 N, Ozark, AL, 36360, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Enjoyed it had trouble with wifi not available at all times when needed. Overall I had a good visit.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
MYoung
"10 hr. review"
I got there very late and had to leave early. had coffee and danish out on back patio with view of rolling hills and a lake and about 50 cows which I enjoyed. the place was fairly new and everything is in good working order. no complaints.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
M.G. DAVIS
"Great Customer Service and Super Clean"
I enjoyed my stay very much. A very warm and welcoming environment. The rooms are clean. I will stay again at the Microtel.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
JWhit
Hotel was ok , but I was put in a disabled rom which I did not ask for. At first they said they could not change it because I went on line for my reservation, but the gentleman ther did change. Also they could not give military discount because I made reservations on line. Other than that the hotel was ok,
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Jack Fain
"immaculate, friendly....."
really nice hotel, brand new, nicely appointed rooms. Staff was very helpful and friendly. My family traveled on a worktrip with me, and this setting was ideal with lots to do on the property, however, it was lovebug season, and they well derailed any outdoor options (mini golf green, basketball, badminton, pool, etc)> a bit off the beaten trail, no restaurants within walking distance.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"very clean anf rooms smelled fresh"
Very comfortable and clean. desk was very helpful and made sure I had a fridge and micro as requested. nice area and activities at motel available. Have extended my stay for a total of 9 days.
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
"Just what we needed for an overnight stay."
We needed just an overnight place to stay and it met all our needs. The room was clean and neat. We were not aware all rooms were not equipped with small frig and microwave and after a call to the front desk they were quickly delivered to our room. Breakfast was what one should expect for the price. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed waking up to sunrise looking out over pasture.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Meloney
Room did not have the amenities that were advertised;; however, I was sent a $25 credit coupon from Hotels.com. Thank you!
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice Place and Good Choice"
Very friendly and quiet place. Enjoyed the stay! Stayed for 2 days.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Ozark stay"
Even though this is a nonsmoking hotel our room smelled of smoke. The bathroom wall has peeling paint. You have to walk through the gauntlet of smokers at the door to get in or out of the hotel, I wish they would move the butt holders away from the front door.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Rob
"Nice hotel close to where I need to be."
Experience was good. Staff was very helpful. I arrived around 3pm, checked in and left about 5pm to meet family. I returned around 10 and stayed until morning. I checked out around 11am.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Stay over going to beach"
We stayed at this hotel on our way to Panama City Beach, Fl. The room was very comfortable and met our needs. The front desk staff were very helpful and even recommended a restaurant for us that evening. We would stay there again and recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
James and Angie
"Charming"
Is a beautiful place with many activities for children and family(tennis court, minnie putt putt golf,etc), staff is friendly, place is clean and the field with cows, geese, and lake add to the charm of this hotel. We spent 5 lovely days and will go back.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Maria
"GREAT STAY !!!!!"
GREAT STAY, I WII STAY AGAIN.
4 night trip Jul 30, 2013
will
"homestay"
it was great
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Catherine
"Great place!"
Traveling with my daughter and grand daughter. We were very pleased with this hotel! Something for everyone there. Front desk man was cheerful friendly and very informinative . Clean rooms . We would def. stay there again if ever in the area we would drive, the extra miles if we were in the vicinity .
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Kandi
Stay here when visiting our children. Staff is friendly and hotel is clean and beds comfortable. Would recommend it for long or short stays.
Family trip Jun 10, 2013
Arnott
"Great time"
The staff were absolutely wonderful. The amount of different amenities for kids was great. We had two problems. When the guests above us smoked, it was like they were in our room smoking. Disgusting. Walls and ceilings are so thin, sounded like elephants stomping around all the time.
6 night trip May 22, 2013
Grandma
"I absolutely loved it!"
I stayed with friends for a state baseball tournament all the activities that Microtel offered were amazing! We had such a great time! The staff was amazing!
Other trip May 22, 2013
"wonderful new, clean motel"
We have stayed in Ozark before on trips through. This hotel for the price is wonderful. Clean, comfortable rooms, and the beds are the most comfortablle I have slep on in a long time. I highly recomend this motel on your trips.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Joan
Just wish it had been pet friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
Becky
"good stop on way to coast"
Needed two rooms at reasonable price. That's what we received. Clean newer furnishings and breakfast in morning. Good mattresses/ beds.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
M Miles
Rooms are small, especially considering the location, but clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Surrounding rooms made a lot of noise opening and closing doors, but that was probably due to the clients. Rooms were a tad small, but really nice.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
Clark
We went to Ft Rucker for a graduation. We were greatly surprised with the hotel. The room was spacious and exceptionaly clean. We have paid much more and have gotten lesser value at other hotels. We did not use the amenities, however they had lots to do. The staff was always willing to help the guest. Overall it was an exceptional place to stay
2 night trip Feb 19, 2013
"good price"
good room for price
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2013
"Highly Recommend"
We were very suprised, hotel had tons of outdoor activities, basketball court, playground, BBQ pavilion, even horseshoes. We arrived late and left early, so we did not get a chance to use the outdoor items, but will remember them the next time we are heading that direction.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Not Red Rob
"Great value"
Warm and friendly reception. Everything new and in good condition. Hotel is only 2 years old. Great value. Rooms are small, but still bigger than the average European hotel room. Continental breakfast plus waffles.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Elle
Very good experience. Hotel is just off main road but secluded enough to be very quiet & safe. I accidentially left window to vehicle open overnight and everything was completely safe. Great recreational amenities which were especially great for 4 year old grandson travelling with us. Hotel staff is very helpful. I will definitely stay here again when traveling that area.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2012
"Quiet Time"
The stay was awesome. The hotel wasn't in a busy location, but close enough to restuarants and shopping. The front desk staff were extremely sweet and informative. The lobby and surrounding areas were tastefully detailed and clean. My room was spacious with a microwave and refrigerator that was clean. The room also had window seating that was comfortable. The beds were comfortable and the linen were super clean. The bathroom was spotless and well stocked with wash cloths, hand towels, and drying towels. My only dislike was the spider webs that was hanging visibly from the recess lighting over the flat screen TV and in the corners of the window seating. I just knew that there was a spider close by.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2012
L.T
"best place to stay in town"
i have stayed here 2 times before and find it to be one of the best places to stay i have ever been to and i travel about 5 weeks out of the year. the staff is excellant and very nice and helpful. this is the place i will always stay when visiting my family in alabama.they have a place for small children to play and be entertained as well ( i have none).
Other trip Nov 9, 2012
mary
"Pretty Good"
The room is comfortable, but housekeeping did less and less each day I stayed, until they basically only pulled the covers up, made the bed, emptied trash and put in new towels. No vacuum or dusting or anything else.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2012
liz
"Great hotel but the room is small"
Seemed like a new hotel. Very clean and the bed was comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful. The only negative is that the rooms are very small. If your planing to hang out in the room this may be a problem.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
"microtel saved me from staying in a hovel!"
I originally had a reservation at another establishment in Enterprise, AL. When I arrived from the airport, it was evident it was not the "greatest" area. I quickly went to hotels.com on my smartphone and was lucky enough to discover this Gem! This was one of the nicest Microtels I have ever encountered. The staff was ridiculiously friendly! In a good way. The room was spacious and clean. My view of the lake and grazing cattle was impecable. It was so beautiful to watch the sunrise. The breakfast provided each morning was adequate with hot waffles and various other options. I was extremely pleased to accidently discover this hotel. Thank you for my wonderful stay!
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Kristi F.
"Not Great"
I was not happy with the cleanliness of the rooms. The first room we were in had hair on the floor in the restroom and the bed duvets had suspect "residue" on them. The room we were moved to had towels that did not look to be cleaned thoroughly. I was very dissapointed because the previous reveiws were great so I was very surprised that the rooms were in the shape that they were in.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
Kayla
The hotel was very nice, great location for us, loved the pool and other activities there for everyone to enjoy ie: basketball, horseshoes, etc.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Small but great otherwise"
Hotel Looks brand new. Very clean. Staff was all very friendly! We enjoyed putting green and basketball court. Room was a little on the small side but still very comfortable. good deal for the money
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Patronize these guys"
Very nice job - AN INCREDIBLE Value. Great property for a young family. Lots of activities for the youngsters. Courteous staff.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"A Lucky Find"
We loved this place!!! From the moment we walked in, the staff was friendly and helpful. Our suite was huge and very clean and comfortable. Hotel was quiet. This is a great place for families. We really enjoyed the pool and basketball court (which is also a badminton court, shuffleboard, hopscotch, etc.). There is a putting green and playground, picnic area, and grill. We were so pleased and will definitely stay here again!
Family trip Jul 26, 2012
"a real gem for the money"
What a pleasant surprise. To find a reasonably priced hotel of this quality. Pool was clean, room and entire hotel was very nice.
Other trip Jul 6, 2012
"BamaJam 2012"
Very pleased with the stay!
Trip with friends Jul 2, 2012
Ken
The stay was okay. The room is a little small and the breakfast left a little to be desired. The hotel is always very clean and the people are friendly. The outside grounds were great with a nice pool, tennis courts, and a nice playground if you have kids.
Other trip Jun 28, 2012
great place to stay. quiet and clean. will stay there again next year
Other trip Jun 28, 2012
tim k
"Relaxed with the cows"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I was in town with friends for BamaJam. We laid out by the pool during the day and watched the cows graze in he pasture behind the hotel. It was off the road a little so it was quiet and peaceful. Will definitely stay there next year!
Trip with friends Jun 20, 2012
Brooke
We had 5 kids with us and let me say it kept the kids busy all day
Other trip Jun 5, 2012
A very nice hotel .The only complant is the size of the room .
Other trip May 14, 2012