All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here803 W Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Late night arrival."
We arrived late (1:30am) and were met by a friendly, wide awake receptionist who was very pleasant. Main bed was very comfortable. Sofa bed was lacking. Would have been better to just sleep on the couch rather than pull out the bed. Room was modern and well equipped. The next morning we found an obvious dried coffee spill on the floor in the kitchenette and the microwave had crumbs in it, so it made us wonder about the cleanliness of the rest of the room. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Won't stay here again."
Was really disappointed with the overall cleanliness of the hotel. The hallways had visible debris that needed to be vacuumed and there were stains all over the carpet. The room was a little better but the pillows were terrible and the sheets stained. It just felt dirty in the whole hotel. Couldn't leave fast enough.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great stay will do it again"
The staff was over and beyond helpful
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Tiffany
"hotel rocked!"
Worst trip to UT and this hotel was the best part. Staff was very friendly and room was perfect.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Excellent!"
First time in Layton and so glad we chose to stay in this hotel. Only complaint was a small pile of dirt swept into the corner of the elevator; otherwise, excellent service and very clean. Would definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
cheri
"good value"
Good value. But chemicals in pool were way too strong and irritated several people's eyes and skin.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Aaron
"staff doesn't care if the guests are disruptive"
The hotel is nice. Clean room, great breakfast, comfortable beds, nice interior and exteriors. But the pool is icy cold and the hot tub is boiling lava hot. Both so uncomfortable we couldn't go in either. During our stay we had very disruptive neighbors. They were literally shouting. They had several people in the room moving furniture and talking so loud they were yelling. We could hear word for word what they were saying. We called the front desk twice to complain. Never were we offered a change of rooms. We were up all night. When we checked out the lady at the front desk said they were playing poker. So... You knew they were up all night playing poker but you didn't do anything about it?! Such a frustrating night. It's a hotel not a club or bar. A good nights rest is absolutely expected!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
morton
Excellent choice for us. Located near restaurants and shopping areas and Hill AFB. Enjoyed the breakfast bar and the chance to get coffee on demand! The room was sufficient for us and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job with our room each day. The staff was very accommodating , friendly, efficient and available for any of our needs while staying at the Hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Aggie
"Best Hotel experience"
Best time. We loved the indoor pool. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Great experience and we will stay there again next time we visit Utah!
4 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Brenda
"I felt like I was at home!"
The staff were extremely helpful. The mini market was a lifesaver since i did forget a few things. The room was super clean, the shower was amazing, and the entire hotel did not have that hotel smell compared to others. It smelt like home. I will definitely come back for another stay :)
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Cassandra
"Great Place to stay - Great location and service"
This is one of our favorite places to stay in this area! Close to restaurants and freeway, but out of the way enough to stay private. Staff is courteous, breakfast very acceptable. Will stay here again!
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"I will back"
For the price we get I just loveeeee this hotel
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
gabriela
"Hotel was great. Customer service was not."
The hotel was really clean and very nice. I loved the room. My only complaint was I booked a one bedroom suite and that is not what I received. When I went to ask for what I had reserved the staff was less than helpful. I felt like she pretty much told me you get what we give you. It wasn't very good customer service however the hotel was one of the nicer cleaner hotels I have ever stayed in. Thanks :)
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
The one in Draper is much nicer and up kept. Breakfast wasn't as nice as other Home 2 I have been to. No bananas, dirty silverware on multiple occasions.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"It was perfect"
Beautiful hotel and room! I would have loved to have spent more time there!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Wonderful Weekend Getaway"
This is the second time I stayed here for Anime Banzai which was held across the street at the Davis Conference Center. The area is very nice for walking around to the hotel and going out to several of the nearby restaurants when I needed food. The room accommodations are amazing and well worth the price paid for my stay. Each time I stay has been absolutely wonderful and all the staff I interacted with were fun to speak with.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not Satisfied"
This is a very strip-down, bare-necessities hotel. The one positive is that it is clean and well maintained. However, the noise from Hill Air Force Base is very loud and goes on all night. Breakfast is very limited and barely edible. I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Well trained, but understaffed"
Staff was trained well in maintaining a positive attitude in times of adversity. The key equipment was acting up as a bunch of families were checking in, but the staffer kept a great attitude and checked every single key as half of them were not programming correctly. Breakfast could have ran much smoother with better staffing, more seating, and a second waffle maker. Overall, we loved our stay and would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not what i expected."
The hotel was extremely noisey and we were awake most of the night. The room was nice and seemed to be well cleaned. Staff seemed more occupied with flirting with the guests. Continental breakfast was lacking and most items were gone and not refilled. I was hoping for a better experirnce but the Home2 fell short.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"We'd stay there again!!!!!"
Loved everything except waffle patterned blanket.....too small for sofa bed with 2 adults using it.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Love it"
This is a wonderful, comfortable hotel - it is relaxing and roomy. Each unit has a kitchenette with a sink, fridge, microwave, dishes, etc. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Breakfast was good, a step above the usual hotel free breakfasts.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Jenny
"Very Relaxing"
We loved our stay at Home 2 Suites. It was so comfortable - we slept very well and woke up refreshed. The breakfast was really decent and the jacuzzi was great to use. We really enjoyed our stay here.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Jenny
"home away from home"
We were in Utah because my sister-in-law was dying. It was wonderful to have a place to stay that felt like we were cared for. Alexis was particularly enjoyable and helped us with many questions. She made our stay more tolerable. We would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Tina
"centrally located"
It was a very nice place. Great pool and staff.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Mixed feelings"
Pros: lovely building, very clean, very modern. Cons: the location felt like it was in a business park; the breakfast slection was pretty poor.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Will stay again next time we visit Hill AFB"
Staff were friendly, and very helpful. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Loved the indoor pool, outdoor fire pit, and BBQ area.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Great, quality hotel for a decent price.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Roger
"good location"
this was a good stop and there are many restaurants nearby to go to. the lobby staff were friendly and helpful esp. when I asked how to get to the Great Salt Lake. the only disappointment was breakfast - microwave your own egg/cheese ... could have done that by getting a frozen pack from the grocery and doing it in the room's kitchen. so much for noted 400 combinations for breakfast on the elevator poster. :-P
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
Finding the hotel was fairly simple, however the hotel itself has no markings on it so it' was hard to know if that was the right building and the entrance was hard to find. The bed was really uncomfortable and we hardly slept but the room was nice.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Tiffany
"Nice hotel in nice area"
Pulled up and hotel is next door to a plasma center, so was a little concerned initially... staff incredibly helpful and friendly.... lobby and room decor and amenities wonderful... nice touch to have real silverware and dishes for your use. Our king suite had a fridge, sink, dishwasher and lots of cooking items. Nicely equipped for our family of four ( 2 adults, 2 Kids)... Hideway bed was nice and comfy. With our particular trip however, pool was out and we were sent to the Hilton across the street to use theirs... also out, so that wasnt fabulous. Overall, will be back - hope the pools up next time! I had a couple bummed out kids
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Tara
I will stay there again.
13 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"100% Satisfied!"
Ultra-sleek and modern, my room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was great, and I enjoyed breakfast very much. The neighborhood seemed safe and quiet, but it's located just north of a mall, so there were tons of options for eating and shopping in the area. I will DEFINITELY be back!!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Ray
"Lovely place"
I really liked the room set up, VERY clean and nice, beds and pillows amazing. The breakfast was impressive. I was disappointed the pool/hot tub did not work and thought Hotels.com should have told me that upon booking. It is kind of hard to find, but I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Cynthia Sandoval
"Fabulously large and clean"
I stumbled upon this hotel and was very pleased. The room was spacious and the entire property was very clean and fresh. The only downside was that the noise from the rooms above and adjacent came through the walls/ floor more than I would expect from a hotel such as this. I was awakened before 5 am by this. But it was a fabulously comfortable and great sleep until then.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
food area - late night and notice the floor was clean up that should have been done earlier in the day. the carpet was not vacuum either. did not have food ready for the people to eat and ran out of certain items. the juice,oj, was watered down, apple juice was not good either. disappointed in the breakfast.
11 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"No pool"
It stated that there was a pool but it was under construction do we had to go to Hilton to use the pool I would have stayed at the Hilton had I knew there was no pool I didn't like to have to walk across the street and use another hotel pool They should have stated that it was under construction when I booked the room on line I was not very pleased
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Good experience. Clean room. Only down fall was the breakfast setup was terrible.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"great stay"
Enjoyed my stay very much.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ken
"Close to the Layton Mall"
Excellent in almost all respects. I really liked the new modern design - very functional. The morning breakfast was a big plus. Only minus was I had internet connection problems from my room. I had to go downstairs and use one of their computers in the business area - worked good from there. They said this was not normal and someone was coming out to fix on the day I checked out.
5 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Terry
"Ripped couch across the whole seat and no wifi"
This not a 4 star hotel, please send someone to confirm the rating
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
traveler
"Good Value"
Overall hotel was clean and well maintained. This hotel would be excellent for an extended stay and seems well equipped to a family type environment. Although, our stay was only for one night I would not hesitate this location to anyone. Would definitely stay again in the future.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Pet Friendly / Kitchenette"
It was a good stay. Seemed like they were having a little trouble keeping the breakfast area and coffee stocked. Every morning they did not seem prepared. But overall, it was a good stay and I would stay there again.
10 night trip Jul 17, 2014
RG
"Not impressed!"
I was shocked that this hotel received such high ratings and would have expected higher standards from a Hilton hotel!! When a hotel states that have a continental breakfast served from 6 am to 9 am, there should be food (and coffee) available from 6 am to 9 am. They were out of almost everything about 8 am including coffee, oatmeal, waffle mix, anything hot and even milk for cereal. The staff was unapologetic and even somewhat rude when asked about milk replying with, "You'll just have to wait. She went to the store." Is there not an extra storage refrigerator that will hold extras in case you run out on a Monday morning? There was no fruit available unless it was dried and unless you toasted bread, nothing could be eaten that was warm. The room itself wasn't completely terrible and the concept was fantastic until age took over. The wallpaper was peeling at the corners, bugs and spiders in the bathroom, small stains on the couch, and holes in the bedding. When you drive for hours to get to a place you'll call "home" for three days, the first thing you'll probably want to do is shower. This shower was impossible. I spent most of my shower alternating between ice cold and scorching hot. Nothing in between. The pool smelled terrible leaving a strange odor on your skin making it undesirable to swim more than once and the walls were bubbled and peeling from continuous water damage. Overall, the hotel was not maintained well, not managed properly, and not respectful of guests. I would never stay again nor recommend to anyone asking. There are many hotels in that area to chose from; I'll chose a different stop next year for sure.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"Close to business and restaurantt locations"
I was pleased. Will likely stay again.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Best value!"
Everything outstanding! Highly recommend. Breakfast was a little skimpy, but still adequate.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Thayer
"Fun experience!"
I was impressed with the hotel. It felt a lot more like staying at home which I enjoyed.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Worth it"
We were very happy with service, cleanliness and comfort. It really is the place to stay! I will be looking for these hotels everywhere I stay now.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Travel mom
"Good potential budget hotel for it's category"
Newer , contemporary hotel with friendly staff, but somehow lacked the classier, safer feel you usually get at other Hilton chains. Outside landscaping and overal appeal wasn't as great and welcoming as other hotels. Maybe they're working on a project? What really turned us off was the permissiveness that was given to another guest's dog. Three different times we entered the lobby/ the dog was roaming off the leash, sitting on the furniture like it owned the place. No one seemed to care. I'm hopeful a different visit would be better.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
camille
"Centralized for Soccer"
Good location for Wasatch Classic Soccer Tournament. Breakfast was good, but not a great selection for HOT Breakfast Items.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Jed
"pet friendly"
Traveling thru so only staying 1 night. Felt $75 pet fee was excessive but I presume most people use this hotel for extended stays and therefore that fee would seem much more reasonable.
1 night trip May 6, 2014