All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here803 W Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Worth it"
We were very happy with service, cleanliness and comfort. It really is the place to stay! I will be looking for these hotels everywhere I stay now.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Travel mom
"Good potential budget hotel for it's category"
Newer , contemporary hotel with friendly staff, but somehow lacked the classier, safer feel you usually get at other Hilton chains. Outside landscaping and overal appeal wasn't as great and welcoming as other hotels. Maybe they're working on a project? What really turned us off was the permissiveness that was given to another guest's dog. Three different times we entered the lobby/ the dog was roaming off the leash, sitting on the furniture like it owned the place. No one seemed to care. I'm hopeful a different visit would be better.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
camille
"Centralized for Soccer"
Good location for Wasatch Classic Soccer Tournament. Breakfast was good, but not a great selection for HOT Breakfast Items.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Jed
"pet friendly"
Traveling thru so only staying 1 night. Felt $75 pet fee was excessive but I presume most people use this hotel for extended stays and therefore that fee would seem much more reasonable.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Great value"
Great experience for the money. Modern, clean and friendly. What else can you expect for the price. Nice patio with fire place
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
The hotel was extremely nice. The staff was friednly and knowledgable. The only thing that I can think of that was wrong was the hot water regulator in the shower. It had a hard time maintaining a temperature when other water sources were running. Otherwise it was a great stay. I would deffinately go back again.
6 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"Friendly & helpful weekend staff"
We move from another close by hotel that we were not happy with and the staff at home2 helped find us a room for the remainder of our stay in the Layton, Utah area. The staff was very friendly, curtious, and helpful. The Home2 facility is clean, stylish, comfortable, and convenient to a nice selection of restaurants.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Glen
"Excellance"
Thank you for the excellent service and very trustworthy staff
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"A Pleasure"
The room was very nice! Paper products were a little low, but room was very clean and well kept. Will definitely remember this pace for next time.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
"Great Staff"
Staff was excellent, Room was clean and modern. Love the layout of the King Suite and the pull out sofa was not the typical pull out (per the 19 year old who slept on it) ....much more firm and you did not feel the coils underneath! Love the kitchenette and how modern everything was! Breakfast was good as well. Outside patio with gas fire is an added touch. Workout room was great! Indoor pool and spa also were good.Nice location near several restaurants and shopping. Will be going back!
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
"breakfast"
It is always a challenge to find something ok to eat at continental breakfasts when you are gluten free, but they had yogurt, dried fruit and nuts, etc. Maybe a little bit of fresh fruit or some hard boiled eggs could help those with food restrictions.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great room, weak breakfast"
My room was perfect--exactly as described right down to the dishwasher(!) Front desk was great--easy check in and out. The one downer: breakfast. Staff was challenged to keep plates and cups in stock, had to wait several minutes for them. Toaster and grill were set so low that bread didn't toast and the frozen cheese/ham muffins took two-three times through to heat them up. (Nothing's worse than a cold, hard ham or cheese muffin.) I'll be back, but more careful on breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
My family loved this hotel. It is new, stylish and the price is great! The only downside is breakfast food is all gone by 8:30. The food supply is very limited and does not get restocked. We stayed there 3 days and it happened quite consistently.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
The staff was helpfull and friendly. The hotel was close by nice places to eat and safe to walk around at night. Over all a good, reasonably price place to stay. My only recommendation is to lower the temperature of the pool and ventilate it better. I did not use it because of the overwhelming heat and chlorine smell.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
This is my second stay , and its a great Hotel . I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
serg
Breakfast could have been served later, especially on a weekend--otherwise very nice.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Our stay was awesome! The staff members were professional yet friendly. The room was clean. We went because it was my husband's birthday and the staff gave us cupcakes and a card. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Marnie
I have stayed at a lot of different Hotels before this I would say is one of the best I have stayed in. I had everything our family needed. I liked the kitchenette. We made a quick trip to Target and stocked up. The Layton mall is within walking distance as well as the movie theater. The only down side was the hide-a -bed. It was very uncomfortable. The king size bed was more like our bed at home, not your typical hotel mattress. I would defiantly stay here again. Also every member of the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
ln
"Always"
I always stay here when I am in Layton. It was my fifth stay there and I have never been disappointed.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
Mark C
We travel a lot and I am very picky about Hotels and cleanliness. This was a great stay and service was awesome,
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
"nothing special"
This hotel was nice, however I was a little put off by having to dial a phone to get someone to come to the front desk to check in and to leave. My daughter and I really enjoyed the pool, and the room. The breakfast was disappointing, not even waffles or anything fulfilling. Just regular toast, cereal, and yogurt. I don't think this hotel is anything special compared to others at this price.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
simbakak
Will stay again.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"4th time"
This was my 4th Time staying at this Hotel. Never been disappointed. The place is clean and the staff is top noch.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Awesome :D"
The hotel was nice and the hotel workers were super awesome. It was a enjoyable stay :)
3 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2012
"Amazing place within walking distance"
I was surprised by how amazing my room was. I have never stayed in a room this nice before. Just walking in I could already see that the staff keep them immaculately clean and I felt no problems in walking around barefoot. The hotel is just across the street from the Davis Conference Center which was great for Anime Banzai. The addition of having a microwave, fridge, and even a dishwasher in my own room will definitely stick with me and make me choose Home 2 Suites by Hilton again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
"Always the best!"
Always pleasant and relaxing when I am there. The staff are very helpful and sweet to talk to. They always do everything to make the stay enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Great room everything you need excellent
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
"Disappointed --- bad example of a hilton hotel"
This was our first time staying in a Home2 hotel. When ordering the rooms we selected 2 queen size beds (got to the hotel and the 2nd bed was a hideaway). It worked for our children for one night but very disappointed that the search option would select a hideaway bed and not mention something on the hotel selection. The hotel provided a breakfast but it was horrible hours (6 to 9 am)--- to be exact. There were tons of people at the stand it the kitchen lady closed it right in front of the customers. The food selection was poor. Normal when you choose a hilton hotel you would think a great breakfast. The breakfast selection was (hard) bread (english muffin/hard donuts), cereal options, drink selection was fine. Then they offered a strange bagel with hashbrowns/eggs ect on it but this was the only hot item offered beside oatmeal or coffee. My husband has been to a number of hotels and some of the cheapest hotels offer at least a waffle maker or a better breakfast that this. Also we noticed as other guest came to get their breakfast they seems really surprised --- they were expected something better to eat for their money. The pool was very cold and the hot tub was extremely hot (could have made happier guest by adding some of the hot water from the hot tub to the pool).
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Colleen
"My favorite place to stay in this location"
This hotel has full size refrigerator microwave and sofa, everything you would need for a family or just for us. We arrived late but the staff was friendly and courteous. They had a very satisfactory breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
We were very happy with our stay at this hotel. Everything was comfortable and the breakfast was great.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
Judy
We where very unhappy with the stay.. We had no house keeping on the weekend and no new towels. The small note to tell you this was very small and no one told use when we checked in. The breakfast was small and not good. We had no bath tub in the room that I asked about They said yes we wii get you a room witn a bathtub also no phone boox in room and no tv guide... Ask about this thing and we go very little help. We work hard at our lives and really needed to get away so I wish we could have my say back The hall ways where very loud and kids with no parents around till12:at night the kids pulled the fire alarm. I was not a too experince
2 night trip Aug 10, 2012
"Very Impressed"
The hotel was clean, new, nice and perfect for what we needed for the night. The included breakfast was very good. The staff was nice, patient, and helpful. Only complaint, the pool was really cold, but it was clean!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Riley4
"Good Hotel"
I thought that the room and the loby were very nice. I was impressed with the layout of the room and the kitchenet. It had everything we would have needed for an extended stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Brent
"Great place to stay!"
Loved it. Very clean and modern looking. Even looks better in person compared to the online photos! Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2012
"Quality overnight stop."
Very pleased.
We loved it!
"Home away from home"
This was an amazing hotel. I will stay here anytime I'm in the area! All the amenities, full kitchen (full-sized fridge, kitchen sink, microwave which doubles as convection oven, dishwasher and cupboards stocked with real dishes, cups, mugs, flatware and a toaster). The modern decorating was very appealing, lots of lighting options, modern audio connections, alarm clock docks your iPhone, the beds were comfortable, and it was clean! The hotel is only about a year old and a real treat to stay in. Breakfast was nice, a little better than most free breakfasts.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2012
Madge
"Wonderful Staff"
Nice modern hotel with very clean rooms and great salt water swimming pool for family. Most notable was the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. We arrived 3 hours before check-in and the manager provided a free appetizer for a nearby restaurant and had our room ready within 30 minutes allowing us to check in early.
"Top of the list"
Best hotel in the area for the money. This was my third stay there never had a bad experience.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2012
Mark C
"Great hotel for anyone!"
The service is great and the rooms are spacious and clean!
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
Robin
very nice!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
Awesome!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2012

"Good location close to shops"
Decent room overall, could be cleaned in more details (currently just a simply clean each day with a deeper clean every 5 days). Toilet door also was stuck and difficult to open, was rectified after phoning reception.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014

"Niet aan te bevelen"
S avonds en s morgens heel vroeg veel herrie onder kamerraam, Tijdens het ontbijt werden tafels niet tussendoor schoongemaakt. Eerste dag was de melk zuur, rest van de dagengeen nieuw vers fruit, de laatste dag was de mix voor de wafels gaan schiften en was er geen verse melk.
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
NL
Bel hôtel a proximité d aéroport !
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014