All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
136 between Soi Lat-Krabang 14/2, Latkrabang Road, Latkrabang, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10520, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Quite clean
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Just OK"
Stayed here just for one night to catch early from BKK. You get what you pay for: it's acceptable for one night but I wouldn't recommend staying here any longer. Room was spacious, OK bathroom, but very uncomfortable bed and tons of mosquitos in the room. There is a restaurant in the hotel but didn't seem to be functional! You can still get food there.. I would suggest going to local places just 2 minutes away to get food though. Free Internet. Shuttle to BKK 24 hours, cost 150 baht. Hotel is barely OK, but again, it was about $15 per night so can't expect too much.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2015
"Nice hotel to crash after a long flight"
I honestly don't have anything bad to say about my stay here. I was so exhausted I slept for hours. I booked 2 nights so I didn't have to check out the day after my flight. The have a nice restaurant and the staff were always polite. I also arranged a shuttle with them to pick me up since I arrived at 2 am and they picked me up like the said so. They were also helpful enough to find out the address for my hostel (in Thai) and gave it to the taxi driver.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Marcia
ok to the airport
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
gyorgy
"Mislead information about free shuttle."
The basic hotel rate will not offer free shuttle from and to the airport. Will cost 300bts roundtrip.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
We had to change rooms because there were hairs on the sheets. This happened not in one room but around five! Since the hotel is near the airport you would think that breakfast would be served before 7, not the case, you can have coffee and toast before that time.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"There are better airport hotels for the price"
Was not In pressed I have stayed at better airport hotel in Bangkok
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
matt
"close to airport, good shuttle service."
Very pleasant
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Dawn
"Suits its purpose"
I booked this hotel because I wanted something clean and close to the airport. It was both. Bathrooms are small but clean, and have a nice feature where you can view the television from the bathroom--not something I'd do often but a funny quirk. Staff was nice. The roundtrip shuttle was good, though some flexibility on when it left would have been better (every hour). It's very close to the airport and at the main road there are several food carts serving good food (try the middle one's ba mee moo dang--boiled noodles, without soup, and red pork). Other reviews seem a little harsh, noting the presence of mosquitoes; welcome to Thailand.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Adam
"The price was right ,worked for me ,safe and secur"
Lucky to have found this hotel Will be using this on my way in &on my way out of Bangkok
2 night trip Feb 2, 2014
BEN
"it was ok"
The roons were clean and confortable and the staff was very nice. But everything was a long taxi ride away, and though it says free wifi, it doesnt work.
3 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
"Quiet place, a little disappointing"
The place was quiet; it felt like I was in the country side, even though it was in Bangkok. The staff was nice and helpful, but it didn't really seem like a place suitable for international tourists. The breakfast wasn't that good; wi-fi was slow and week, the hotel looked a little run down, and the air barely worked.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Cheap but not worth the distance from Bangkok."
The staff is nice but that doesn't mean it makes everything perfect. Travelers need to know the standards of other countries. For Thailand the standard of how clean it was. It was good. The beds are not comfortable but again it's Thai. Ac is decent because you will need it. MOST IMPORTANANT HOTEL IS VERY FAR FROM BANGKOK YOU WILL SPEND 600-800 on taxi and you can't enjoy night life because of how far it is taxi won't bring you past 9pm. I will post a video of the hotel on YouTube. Siam place hotel Thailand
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Zamir
"Great place to stay near the airport, and quiet!"
It was a quick taxi ride from the main airport, and they helped us get a taxi to Don Muang airport, across town, the next day.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013

"Depressing"
Dont bother if you need to stay longer than a night or 12hrs. Rooms are old and very depressing, mosquitoes are common, no furniture on balcony as advertised. Restaurant closes at 12pm and not much local choice. Shuttle service quick and on time. Staff okayish but not overly happy in their job choice.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"Horrible front desk staff."
When we arrived we were welcomed by strange unwelcome-look. No hi hello, forget about smiling. First thing she said was how many nights and asked for confirmation number and passport. Very unpleasant look and attitude, it looked like someone had forced her to work. She handed the key, that's it. Even though hotel looked very empty we were given room facing back side where you could see old dirty house but then we didn't have guts to speak to that glum looking receptionist. When I was about to take shower she called and asked me to come down with booking confirmation as she said she didn't get any confirmation. When I went down she bombarded me with questions like- how many nights (she kept asking me this question right from the beginning), breakfast included or not, shuttle service included or not etc. where I had clearly mentioned when we arrived. I don't know about other rooms but ours had stains on the walls,this is the only hotel I stayed in Thailand which didn't have tea/coffee making facility. HK was great so was porter (concierge) who assisted with our luggage, very friendly and helpful (he gave us some direction and advise on how to go to city). I think that receptionist should get more training or at least some tips from porter boy who was far better. Night Receptionist was little better.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Dalle
"Airport Hotel"
Nice hotel for price. Quiet and nice staff. Lots of good resturants at end of lane in the evening. Close to airport, 15 min shuttle.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Pete
"Good service for the price"
Great economical hotel for the price. Free shuttle to airport went smoothly. Quiet hotel close to airport, simple but fine if your flying in or out for a night. Simple breakfast included. Clean facility.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
benny
"nice and convenient as well."
it is very close to the airport and the sky train to MBK mall. the staff are very nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
paul
"Overnight Stay"
March 9th 2015 - just stayed overnight between flights. Wife & friends had stayed here 18 months ago. We booked a room that included free airport shuttle pick up (go to meeting area at exit door #4) & drop off + breakfast. 10 min drive from airport even in fairly heavy traffic. Room was emaculate & staff were exceptionally helpful. Plenty of open air eating & drinking places nearby plus small store for basics. Great out off town location to use as a base for a few days or more.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Rob
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
Hotel facility is ok, the room is clean. they have friendly staff. its just too far from the main city. if you are looking for a hotel that is near the airport, this is highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Close to the airport"
Only stayed one night before our flight home,large clean comfortable room,friendly staff. Transfer to airport only took 10 minutes.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
wendy
"Perfect stayover"
No noice of cars, motorbikes, karaoke or airplanes. A perfect place to relax on your next flight. Friendly staff, and clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
pete
PH
"Some good points & some bad. It served its purpose"
Efficient and friendly staff. Decent sized room with large comfy bed. Good aircon and nice balcony. Close to airport (10 mins drive) but with lots of cheap local restaurants and bars nearby. Check-in very efficient and alarm call on time in the morning. The only drawbacks for me were that the basin in the bathroom had no hot water. Just a single cold tap with the hot water for the shower being provided by an electric 'on demand' heater (I'm not a fan of shaving using cold water) and the sign beside the toilet saying not to flush toilet tissue down the pan. Okay, I know the deal in much of Thailand is to clean up with the flexible water hose and then just dry yourself with the toilet tissue (then clean enough to put in the bin not the toilet) but, a bit like with the shaving in cold water thing, I do prefer to stay in places where you can flush the toilet normally, like in Europe and USA. Such a 'luxury' isn't uncommon even in Thailand and certainly in Bangkok. Finally, my Thai wife used to live very close to this hotel and wasn't impressed with the overall safety of the area especially late at night. I didn't really see any evidence to support this and think she worries too much but I was only there for one night and she used to live there for years.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
"Clean & Cheap but drains smell"
Arrived 1am by cab. Chap carries cases in to room -recpt spoke English (only one) staff friendly. Slept in a room for 3 with our own beds .Don't expect luxury but good enough for 6hrs -drain smell when showering. Clean bed linen & Towels & water provided free. Shuttle once an hr from hotel 15min from airport @7am
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
mature woman
"Average stay - cheap price get what you pay for."
Very average hotel. OK for overnight. Friendly staff. Website appears better than it is. Not close to anything. Meals limited basic fast food type menu.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
PH
"Very far from the city"
We had problem commuting from our hotel for site seeing as neither the hotel staff nor the cab drivers were able to understand english language. Eating was a big problem because all the dishes were sweet. We had to travel almost for an hour from the hotel to get Indian food. We got one cab driver who could understand broken english and helped us explore bangkok whereas on the other hand we met one cab driver who cheated us. His cab meter was extremely fast and from Platinum Mal to our hotel he charged us 450 baht and also made us pay toll of 75 baht. I am going to upload his photos here so that he cannot cheat other people.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Thank you for helping my wife, when she has 12hrs ground time.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Audie
"Short stop-over"
I chose this hotel as it was inexpensive and close (but not too close) to the airport. It was a good choice for my stop-over and would use the hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Expect little, get less"
Siam Place Airport is located about 10-15 minutes away from the airport. Transfer from the airport was relatively straightforward, however we were disappointed to learn that the shuttle service only runs hourly, which means that we had to be up even earlier than needed to catch our early morning flight. The room was clean and relatively quiet, but the pillows felt like some sort of medieval torture device. As an avid camper and backpacker, I've slept on bags stuffed with dirty laundry that were more comfortable, and considerably less lumpy. Should have paid the extra $$$ for the Novotel.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Nothing to write home about..."
The hotel was neither good nor bad really... It was a place to crash after our flight in and before our train out of Bangkok. Considering it was an "airport" hotel, it was still quite far from the airport, and a long ways from the nearest airport link train station. It was clean enough, and had all the amenities mentioned in the ad (fridge, ac, etc). The only complaint specifically about the room is that the carpets felt/looked dirty.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Good for airport"
Rooms were nice and clean, staff very friendly! Stayed 1 night for our connecting flight wifi didn't work through out hotel and struggled to pick it up in the lobby, although they do have a computer at the hotel. In general very good but not much arround it bit of a walk would stay again for a night as close to airport
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Couple mid 20's
"Family Tour"
It is Good Hotel though not very near to Airport. But they provide pick up and drop facility to Airport which s really good.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Great spot for short stay"
I stayed one night before leaving Bangkok. Good little hotel with shuttle service from Airport (catch near exit 4 and mention the hotel name) that runs hourly. Room is really nice for the price. Be sure to turn on hot water switch on wall before you take a shower. Will stay again.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
A Traveller
"Good Airport Hotel"
Excellent location,close to international airport.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Siu Harrison
"Good stay and service!"
The location is great, close to airport (about 10 minutes), and the van service to and from airport is very effective. I didn't have to wait for many guests to go along in the same trip from the airport to the hotel; I was the only guest in the van and was driven back right after I arrived at the airport. The staff at the hotel are very nice and effective. I'd definitely stay again. The neighborhood is a little shabby, but if you are only there for business, it's no problem.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"Welcoming and friendly staff, good value"
I've stayed a few times at this hotel. In May I kept staff busy tracking down my Indian Visa which was late in arriving. Luckily for me they were successful!
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Andrea
"Does anybody smile at this place?"
Unfriendly and not anywhere to sit outside of bedrooms. Breakfast was nice, staff don't care
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
nick
"Not bad hotel near airport"
it's a nice hotel near airport, easy access to the airport, but the actual address is a bit remote to access. the hotel staff is very approachable and helpful. room is clean but a bit old. WIFI is only connectable in the lobby, in the room there's no wifi. whole hotel is non-smoking.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
SG
"Great for close to airport, but not vacation area"
Pick up and drop off service were great, but they only wanted to leave on the hour to drop at the airport. Overall a decent hotel for the price, but the breakfast is not worth paying for.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
mgknuckey
"For the budget conscious ... a convenient stopover"
Staff made my short stay very pleasant. Low cost with breakfast included and free airport shuttle would make me recommend it to budget conscious travellers. Unfortunately the toilet plumbing was leaking in my room so floor was always wet.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Joy
"Awesome hotel. Highly recommended"
We stayed there for 5 days and staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and its worth what we paid for. Its cheap and convenient. The hotel also provide day tour car hire. it was awesome experience. would go back there again
Other trip May 21, 2013
nancy
"Wouldn't stay again"
Staff were not very friendly or welcoming. Room was in need of a good dusting. The wi-fi signal is vertually non existant. One table was there outside seating. Bathroom toiletries was a shower cap and a small shampoo. Far better around for the same price and less.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Ok for overnite stay
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2013
Sam
NZ
"Not a great location to be"
Stay in this hotel if you really wanna stay very close to airport and if u r on a official trip.. I will never recommend this hotel for those who are on holidays... The staff are OK, room doesn't have any coffee/ tea maker, no hair dryer.. This are some of the very basic ameneties which every room should have. Moreover the location is not good.. Nothing nearby. One has to take MRT travel half n hour to reach some good places within Bangkok..
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2013
Jagdeep
IN
"Good budget hotel"
This hotel is very difficult to find. It is set back from the main road down a dingy road with a hard to see signage, but a good budget hotel and friendly helpfull staff.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013

"Convenable pour transit avant aéroport"
Le wifi ne fonctionnait pas bien. Chambre convenable pour transit vers l aéroport.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
St pierre
"Billigt övernattningsrum"
Övernattningsrum med simpel frukost, det mesta av normal hotellservice saknades, dålig WIFI. ingen minibar. EJ tre stjärnor delux rummen mycket enkla. Nära till Flygplatsen Trevlig personal
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
SE
Just stayed a night. Was the only guest who had breakfast. 1 day old scrambled eggs, 3 heated hotdogs and some microwaved mixed vegetables. = terrible, and it cost 150 baht.. Other than that it was OK for an overnight stay but I wouldn't go there again though. Plenty of other airport hotels that I've heard are much better.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
SE
"공항근처 괜찮아요"
항공편이 새벽도착이라, 공항근처 에서 저렴하게 하룻밤 자기는 편합니다. 샤워기가 수압이 센것도 아닌데 물줄기가 몸을 마구 찔르는 신기한 경험을 했습니다 .. ㅋㅋ
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015