All hotels in Knivsta, Sweden
Gredelbyvagen 138, Knivsta, 741 71, Sweden, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not a 4 star"
I always get a bad feeling about a hotel when they ask you to pay on check-in, the room was OK, however little things which justify its 4 star rating were missing. Kettle in the room, however only mint tea?, free bottle of water - but no bottle opener?. Breakfast, everything was heavily full of salt (poor quality food). Even the pool on-site, there was an additional charge to use?. Not for me, its a 2 star + at best.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"A great hotel"
One of my favourite hotels. The staff are very friendly and food excellent. Location is not perfect but I always stay here when visiting Uppsala. It's convenient for Arlanda airport and not that far from Uppsala if you have a car.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2013

"Nöjd."
Bra hotell, bra service. Ok restaurang.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
SE
"Snabbvisit påväg till Arlanda"
Sen ankomst och tidiga avfart var inga problem, frukostmacka fixades innan frukostmatsalen öppnat. Trevligt bemötande.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Mats
SE
"God service och trevlig miljö"
Bra service rakt igenom!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Charlotta
Jättebra!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Trevligt"
Trevligt hotell som ligger bra för affärsresande.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Fantastiskt hotel
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Jättebra frukost!"
Bodde en natt på Nova för att slippa åka långt morgonen innan en tidig flight från Arlanda. Har man bil är det ett utmärkt läge till/från Arlanda, slipper Sthlms trafiken och det är helt tyst om man vill sova bra! Rummet hade som vanligt i hotell Sverige överpris med tanke på standarden men det var rent och välstädat. Frukosten var utmärkt!!Bokade via hotels.com som hade ett nedsatt pris, hade det inte varit för det erbjudandet hade jag inte bott på Nova.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Mycket bra frukost"
Mycket bra frukost, bara den gör att jag troligen kommer återvända! Däremot upplevs hotellet och omgivning rätt tråkigt.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013
SE
Bra och trevligt bemötande, god mat trevligt presenterat.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Micke
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Nova Park Conference

"Not for family and over rated "
08/26/15 KunderaRoma Roma
Chosen because close to Arlanda Airport and for the swimming pool where to relax after a long travel with a seven old child. At our arrival we found out that the pool is only for adult (18) and therefore no child allowed as hotel policy. I could understand this policy in a charme hotel in Provence or Tuscany for couple in love but here in the middle of nowhere, in a conference hotel it is ridiculous. Booking shall advertise this policy clearly in the system! Now it is not so pay attention... Room are sufficient with old style toilette. Everything is clean and towels are ok. Wifi is not working in the room (at least in my room at 4th floor) and it is strange that a business conference hotel could have this bad connection in its rooms. Restaurant is fine, service is really good (also reception) but wine are incredible high even for Sweden (80 kr for one glass of house wine) Not suggested for family with children. I strongly suggest the property to update these old style policy about pool and child. Are you Swedish?
"A pleasant surprise"
05/20/15 schnrr Tallinn, Estonia
We needed a last minute stay near Arlanda airport and were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The location was perfect for catching an early flight at Arlanda airport (no rush-hour traffic problems) and surrounding greenery was just a lovely bonus. We loved our room which was really cosy, spacious and modern. The only negative thing we encountered was that there was only one set of towels, robe, slippers etc waiting for us in the room, although we made a reservation for two persons in a double room. Still overall experience was great and we are definitely going to visit this hotel again.
"Overrated hotel"
12/06/14 Sweedie55 Stockholm, Sweden
This is a conference hotel that in my mind is quite overrated. The rooms are average and bathrooms older with a tiny shower. Claims are that the food is excellent but we found it quite overrated. Wines were overpriced. Staff is accommodating and friendly and we had nothing to complain about the service. Would probably choose another hotel next time with a better location.
"A good conference hotel"
12/12/13 Sanjay V Koping, Sweden
I stayed two nights at this very conveniently located conference hotel for a kick-off business meeting.The building (architecture) is quite mundane but the service and food were excellent. The spa facility is quite good--helps a lot after an absorbing conference day. I wish gym had a longer opening hours. There are many options for conferences near greater Stockholm area and this one is certainly not as spectacular as many others but this one means business and only a few can beat it connectivity-wise either from road (E4) or air (Arlanda). I recommend it!
"Everything is excellent except for location"
11/24/13 Chania_Endaxi Kiruna, Sweden
I stayed at the hotel for two nights in November for a conference. Nice room with comfy bed and a welcoming teddy bear, bathrobe and slippers on the bed. Over all clean and friendly staff. I didn't use the spa but it looked nice and inviting. Breakfast offers most of what you can wish for in a Swedish hotel, both hot and cold dishes. On the downside is the location. It is very easy to reach to conference centre from Arlanda airport since the bus stops right outside but if you want to catch the bus for Knivsta you have to cross the road, walk a very dark (atleast in the night or late afternoon) path way and then cross the road again and walk back a bit. Not very good. Also if one wants to take a walk before dinner the neighbourhood is not very inviting mostly industrial buildings and roads all around. So very good if you just would like to stay in and very close to conference centre, not so good if you expect some kind of outdoor activities.
"Standard conference hotel with small beds but excellent restaurant"
09/27/13 wandagold London, United Kingdom
This is a standard rather uninspiring conference hotel with hardly any grounds to walk round & a very small pool. However the restaurant is excellent and they handled a wide range of requests quickly and with imagination. The staff were helpful and overall it is good value
"this is a conference hotel with an excellent kitchen"
07/16/12 HenkVanB Deventer, The Netherlands
I stayed here for conference reasons and this hotel is wel suited for conferences. Near the highway to Stockholm it is not close to a town or city, so there's no entertainment in walking distance. Despite the dullness of the location, the room I had was clean and the kitchen was a pleasant surprise. The meals were truly excellent, not something you expect in a place like this.
"Decent hotel, but firmly aimed at conference attendees, not single guests."
05/15/12 biztrav123 Avon, CT
Previous reviewer may have stayed in a different class of rooms than I. I have stayed here about three times for business with a colleague who lives nearby and I prefer it to the places I have stayed in Uppsala. I have never used the bus to the hotel, but have taken a taxi, which should be on the order of 350 SEK. If you are coming from the airport make sure you agree on a set fee in advance with the cabbie and push for no more than 350, they will try to take your for 400 or more. On the way back to the airport, the set fee from Knivsta was 320 SEK. That the hotel is so close to the airport and does not run a shuttle is the first indicator that they cater to more of a local clientele. The place really is focused mainly on conference groups that stay over and they are not really focused on individual guests. For instance, the restaurant menu is rather limited because the overwhelming majority of their trade is set menus for large conference groups. Each time I have stayed there, the dining room has been full with large groups of people and I have been the only lone diner. Food was good and the breakfast is your basic buffet of breads, meats, cheeses, cereals, yogurt, and some powdered eggs/bacon and is included in the rate. They apparently offer laundry service. There were laundry bags in my room, but no form to fill out with costs, etc. When I went to the desk to ask for one, the receptionist leafed through a couple of books of forms but couldnt find anything. She was apologetic and said "just bring it down in the morning with a note in the bag with your name and room information and we can sort it out....we are a conference hotel and our guests never really stay long enough to ask for laundry". I washed my shirt in the sink rather than risk it, lol. The lobby and the restaurant ares are very nicely done. There is a "club room" style room off of the main lobby with leather couches and chairs, game boards, etc, where there is always a coffee and candy service available. The room areas, however are nothing to write home about and, I think, need some renovation. In each case, I have stayed in a single room with a full size bed. The room is a touch on the small side, but not too bad. Decor is a bit plain and out of date. Small writing desk and chair, small chair to relax in. Some hanging closet space, a few shelves and a safe for storage. The bed is reasonably comfortable (pillows are thin and unsupportive). There is no AC...not really necessary in Scandinavia, lol, but this can be a bit of a problem if your room faces the nearby highway and you need to leave the window open....lots of road noise. Ask for a room on the wing that is, if you are looking at the hotel, to the right side of the property, it backs up to woods. The bathroom is ok, with a decent amount of counter space, if you require it. However, there are no bathtubs in the hotel (I have been told) and the showers are about the size of phone booth. I'm not the smallest person, but I would like to be able to reach above my head with out smashing my elbows into the walls or bend over to wash my feet without having to jam my backside out the door, lol. The rooms (and the hotel as a whole) have always been spotless in my eperience. One interesting feature of the hotel is that they have a "water lounge" area that is really a gem. In this spa area there are rooms in which massage can be sheduled, mens and womens changing areas with showers and steam saunas, and a really lovely pool area (for relaxing, not laps, too small) with a large hot tub, beautiful pool, and a fireplace with a lounge area. There is also a dry sauna. Below this room is an ice bar. outside, there is an outdoor hot tub and a teepee shaped sauna. There will be an attendant that can serve drinks, water, fruit, etc. I have used this room in the past for a day fee of on the order of 20Euro or so. Its a gem...but I just don't get the operating philosophy. I was there through the weekend and expected to spend most of my day in there on a Saturday. When I went to the desk to use it they told me it was closed. I was told it was only open on Monday and Tuesday! This seemed like BS to me since I know I had used it in the past on a weeknight midweek. The reality, I believe, is that none of the conference groups in the hotel had booked the room and they were unwilling to open it up just for a single guest to use. I was really disappointed as I only wanted to soak several days of travel out of my bones in the hot tub before I got on my plane back to the States. I had just spent about 6 hours a day in cars for the past 3 days and my back was a wreck. I also know that locals like to use it for weekend getaways in the winter. I aksed again as I checked out for clarification on the hours and was told again that it was only open on Monday and Tuesday and sometimes on the weekend....seems backward to me. Seeing as the Water Lounge was the real reason I booked the hotel, I was pretty ticked off and will likely not stay again unless I will be there on a Monday or Tuesday....or I will call ahead to make sure the Lounge will be open on the days i will be there. I really do think the receptionist was just feeding me a line to shut me up. The perplexing thing is that
"Good option close to Arlanda"
03/27/12 acisclo71 spain
The hotel is about 15km from Arlanda, by local bus (801, 50 Kr trip, just outside terminal). The Hotel is very nicely decorated, very classic, with all the amenities (coffee maker, free wifi, LCD TV, etc.). Stayed overnight after a long flight, instead of going all the way to Stockholm. The hotel is outside Knivsta, very isolated (next to a gas station); but local buses (180 if I remember correctly) can take you to Knivsta train station in 5 min and there you can take the train (coming from Uppsala) to Stockholm; this option is quicker than going back to the Airport and taking the train there. Overall it should be a 3.5, good, but I guess, you can consider it a 4 "very good" depending on the purpose of your stay (1 night after/before late/early flight).
"I väntan på flyg"
06/22/15 Erika T Osthammar, Sweden
Ligger lite avsides och långt från centrala stan men utmärkt om man skall med ett tidigt flyg och inte vill gå upp toktidigt. Bra rum bra restaurang god frukost. Personalen vänlig och hjälpsam, här kan jag bo i gen i väntan på flyg.