All hotels in Jamestown, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here18740 Highway 108, Jamestown, CA, 95327, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lowest rate of our holliday ..."
Sorry, a desaster if you know we had a gorgeous suite in Vegas for the same price !! Though clean, this was an old-fashioned small room and not worth the price (45 $ or 50 % would have been better). Especially my wife found it a great desillusion, men close their eyes and sleep, no ? Not even breakfast foreseen. We had better !!
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"good"
Nice quite good for a overnight stay
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Never in my life. . . ."
Never in my life have I ever experience, what I experienced here at Miners Inn. I came here to visit family in the area, I found out that you are NOT allowed to have guest without paying for them to visit your room. So if you plan on having company plan on paying extra. The room was small and stuffy, staff was not so friendly, witnessed a couple disagreements with the guest at the counter. Not to much in the area. Will not recommend to no one.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Angela
"Easy motel close to my Destination"
It was an older motel but it wasn't bad at all. My only 2 complaint were that the bathroom window wouldn't fully latch and I had an infant and had to wait outside in 40 degrees while the lady made me write all of my information down. Otherwise if I had to come back I wouldn't mind staying there again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice place not too far from Yosemite."
Very quiet. Not too expensive. Close to Sonora and to Yosemite.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Olivier
clean room, friendly staff, good location, great price.
5 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Kate
"Charming nice little hotel"
It is quite hotel and neighborhood. Everything is clean and the prices are good. The internet worked fine as well. I can recommend it and there is nothing really to complain about.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Not bad for a budget stay"
Convenient location, gated garage, court yard and swimming pool, close to stores and eating places, affordable rate.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
We stopped one night while on the road. It's OK but looked much nicer in the pictures!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Miners motel"
Both of the beds in the room where worn out. The carpet was dirty. The bath room was fair but the tub was not clean.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Nana
"Close to destination"
The Hotel is very cute and the pool is very well kept up, we enjoyed our stay we will stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Tina McDonald
"Looking for comfort"
Everything was very considerate for the customer. They went out of their way to help us with our special needs.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Not a bad place to stay actually. Room was big and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Very dirty room, 1 mile from town's so no restaurants near bye, noisy room right by road.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Michael Holmes
I think they need to replace the mattresses. Seemed old, you could here the springs. Hotel was clean. It was nice to have a microwave and refrigerator and the kids enjoyed the pool.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Karen Howshall
"Good Motel for the price"
It's convenient to go to Shopping mall, only 2 miles or so east. The hotel even has a swimming pool. Unfortunately I didn't carry my swimming suite. The room is spacious and clean. The owner is kind and nice. The parking lot is convenient and easy to access, just close to High way 108. Anyway, I like the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Zhiping Jiang
"Convenient location while traveling through gold c"
The hotel was very clean and cute. It has not been modernized and it reminded me of the rooms we stayed in years ago. Block wall construction made the rooms very quiet, beds were comfortable, large room with frig and micro at reasonable price. We liked the place a lot and would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Marie
"Good simple hotel near Sonora"
Nothing fancy here. Good price and location near Sonora. Everything was clean but outdated.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
David M
Nice motel next to the highway. Rating interesting. The staff is very quiet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Older but clean and quaint"
I rate this a four stars for the cleanliness of an older budget facility with quaint and quirky charm. The rooms were clean, air conditioning worked great. Beds were a little soft for me but that is strictly personal preference. The pool is well maintained. The addition of a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker also added to the comfort of the room. Maybe not a four star facility in the classic sense but I liked it.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great Place Near Jamestown Railway"
We liked Miner's Motel very much. Our room was clean and spacious. Our swim in the pool was refreshing after a hot day of sightseeing. The air conditioner worked great, and was not too noisy. The refrigerator enabled us to keep our watermelon cold. The manager and his wife were very friendly and helpful. And the price was quite reasonable. We would recommend Miner's Motel to anyone. : )
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Jim and Thuan
"Functional and Clean"
The hotel is a little outdated and probably needs a facelift but otherwise it served its purpose and I have no complaints. Check in and check out was quick, the fridge was cold and the in-room coffee maker saved my life the next morning. Staff was professional, the beds were soft and location was quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Friendly owners and nice-sized rooms with a good- sized fridge and a microwave. Cute but could use a bit of updating. Out of the way from where we were visiting.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Avoid this hotel"
Rooms were dated, some new renovations, electrical items in room were attached to one power bar and the breaker kept fliping off. Pool was very clean and nice. Too far from Yosemite. Long drive
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Very basic"
Nice staff but not very clean.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Convieniently off the highway"
Simple and affordable
1 night family trip May 18, 2014
Jon
"Nice quiet place to stay"
nice quiet little spot to stay. close to all shopping and the prison for visting
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Tanya
We stayed for one night as we were travelling the next day to a different location. Very tired room the bed sheets were synthetic (ugh). On busy & noisy road. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to our friends!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
the Shaw's
"Great place"
This was actually my second time at Miners..but my first time every making a review. The reason being because I was amazed this past visit, how much more comfortable I was there. It's private, in a location that has other places to shop and eat and visit... Like Railroad town!! :) the rooms smelled clean and everything looked great! I love the fact that it has a rustic look outside. It's fitting for the area but you walk into decent rooms. My friend and I just haven't been a fan of the coffee maker. Investing in replacing your coffee machines for a more up to date one and possibly a better coffee brand.. Your visitors would love it!
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Ashley C
"Miner's Motal - JamesTown, CA"
Stayed at this small motel 2 years ago and it seems really dirty and didn't feel comfortable at all. Stayed here again and it has been painted inside and out, doesn't smell anymore and new bedding. Just a little cleanup can do a lot for motel. I will definately stay here again and the price is reasonable too.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Yes Very Close"
Very nice and friendy and nice clean rooms great wifii ....Avery nice Stay
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"OMG"
Sorry, but this hotel needs a serious remodel. It didn't help that the guy who checked me in was not very nice, helpful etc. If you have to stay here, just do not have any expectations!!!!!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"All thats needed for overnite stay"
small town place. Clean. No extras
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
"Great choice for travelers on a budget"
Very pleasant stay for a couple of nights. Everything was ready when we arrived, with ez check in, and convenient parking in front of our unit. Motel has been around for many years, but has personality. Owned and operated by a very nice couple who take pride in their business. Air conditioning was most welcome in the 100 deg. heat.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"1 Mile out of town."
This is a very nice older motel that is very well maintained. It is one mile out of town with access to all local attractions. If I went back to Jamestown I would stay in town for that small town feeling.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
"Enjoyed the stay"
It is located in a quaint small town, fun place. Although it is close to Yosemite part of the drive is on a super steep and curvy road. So if you plan to travel to Yosemite be sure to figure that in to your travel plans. The place was very quiet and restful at night.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Ja
"Worst night in my life!"
We booked this motel for 2 nights, hoping to have a place where we can just sleep and take shower, rest of the time we were spending in Yosemete national park. I payed more then 200$ for these 2 nights, but stayed only for 1, because the place is awful! And it was better to sleep outside in the sleeping bag. First of all its very and very dirty, dust everywhere, the second thing was the temperature in the room(extremely high). It was a hot day, I understand, but my friends booked a room in INNS Of California Sonora, and by the time they checked in, it was cooled for them. We had to spend 2 more hours just to make the room available to get in. I am not even talking about smell in the room.. VERY BAD PLACE TO STAY.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Yulia
"Oldie but moldy"
Mid century but not modern. Beds were awful, towels were skinny, everything felt slightly slimy. Pool was nice & clean. Staff was nice. Convenient to gold country towns.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
"it under renowal for this hotel, overall is ok"
the stafff is nice and like to work with us well, that's good , it ok for price you pay.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Very Well Maintained Older Motel"
Clean, quiet, comfortable and very reasonably priced.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Allen
"Overnight in Sonora"
My only negative is the lack of electrical outlets. One behind the bed n one behind the chest where the TV was. No place to plug in my laptop. WIFI is very slow also.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Bowling Tournament"
Pleasant and safe surrounding. Service was excellent. Motel is old but quite comfortable for the money. Room has coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator which is always nice to have.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"disgusting"
gross
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Cheap. "Get what you pay for"."
First, the proprietors are nice enough, but we didn't expect anything superb about this motel. It was the least expensive in the area. It was conveniently located (as a stop-over on the way to Yosemite) and if it was clean, it would be fine. It wasn't. The sheets appeared to NOT have been changed. When we pointed it out to the proprietor, she said they were changed, but offered to put new sheets on anyway and there was an obvious difference. There was a fair amount of mildew in the tile grout in the shower and on the shower curtain and some general grunginess around the window. There was no towel rod and there were 2 bath towels, but only a single hand towel and wash cloth provided and no luggage rack. Even though it was a non-smoking room, there are chairs with ash trays set up right outside each room. The person in the next room kept using his and the smoke would come through the cracks in the door. The rooms have cinder-block walls, so you don't hear much from the next room, but we could clearly hear the person below us blasting the TV late into the night and a lot of traffic noise comes through the single-pane front window. We were in the last room farthest from the office and the WiFi didn't work. We were told it was a problem with Comcast cable, but it worked fine when I took my laptop outside and closer to the office. I should point out, this was room 316.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"Within short deiving distance to fair"
Very satisfactory
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Miner's Motel
Its a good last minute place to stay for the price!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Worst motel ever been in!"
I suggest you find a motel 6. At least it would be 10 times better. The room (310) smell like an ashtray. It got worse when the heater was turned on. When you entered the bathroom it smelled like someone had just put out their cigarette. It was labeled non-smoking. When? When we arrived? The sheets had hairs and little black things inside. It wasn't insect but disgusting enough that we just slept on top of the bed without using the blankets. Don't stay here. Find somewhere in Sonora or angels camp.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Why
"Great deal for the price"
The bed was very comfortable. Since I was just staying there for one night because I needed a place to stay on a road trip, I felt that it was a great deal for the price. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
Louis
"Close to Grandmom's house!"
The room was spacious enough to include a roll away. Unfortunately, we were short on towels for the number of people staying in the room.(2 adults and 2 adult children). Since we checked late on Christmas day, it was too late to ask for more towels. I was also surprised that the cost of the roll away was not included in the final bill, even though Hotels.com told me it was.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Sonora"
It was fine. No problems. Friendly staff and close to where we needed to be. Reasonably priced. Dog friendly.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012