All hotels in Jamestown, California, United States of America
10301 Willow St, Jamestown, CA, 95327, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"located just off main street"
no breakfast or coffee but has ice machine. clean and pet friendly, excellent location in heart of old Jamestown, would stay there again.
5 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Cleanliness"
When we arrived, the room's air conditioning wall unit was not on and the outside temperature was 100. We turned on the small unit and left for approximately 3 hours, we could not stay in room, it was so uncomfortable. I inquired about the lack of air and was told it would cool down. The bathroom floor was dirty, hair along the wall, not ours. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Very Basic hotel"
This hotel is similar to an average Motel 6. It was good for one night stay as I was heading to Yosemite. Price was right because it's 50 miles from Yosemite. Hotel was clean but the bed was too soft for my taste. Air conditioner worked well and was fairly quiet. Area is quiet with no traffic. Avg sized pool. My Garmin GPS was off by 1/8 mile and I had to ask how to find the hotel. Don't expect any frills. Would stay here again but I'm not picky about my hotels. I just want a good nite's sleep.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Eric R
"Nice for the price"
The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay!
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
"Hotel Room"
I reserved a King size bed but assigned a queen instead. The front desk personnel was cold, impatient, and made me feel unwelcome.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Henry
"No Internet in my room"
Unfortunately the Internet coverage did not work in my room, and the lock on the door was barely functional. The pool, however, was really great. And you can't beat this location, mere steps from jamestown's historic Main St. Walk up through the neighborhood to the Railway area in the morning if you get a chance
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Nice small town hotel"
The room was clean. The staff were very friendly. We stayed here for our visit to yosemite. We felt that we should have booked a room closer to yosemite because the drive up the hill was strenuous. It took us about 1.45 hours from Jamestown to yosemite. If you need a place for the night and don't want to spend a lot of money on your accommodation this place would be good. It has clean rooms, good service, free Internet, microwave, refrigerator. It does not have a coffee maker!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
cheeky
"Never Again!"
The location was very convenient and the room was clean and quiet (even though on the ground floor) but the AC, an essential in Jamestown in June was barely working, and the management seemed to be aware of the problem but had done nothing to correct it. We got in late and thought the room would cool eventually, but it never did. It was 82 in the room when we went to bed and still over 76 when we got up despite setting the AC on the coolest possible setting. The hot water was scalding and the "cold" water was warn. In addition, there was no coffee maker in the room and no hair dryer. The chair that was placed in front of the table wouldn't fit under it. The entire place seemed to be suffering from neglect.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"A simple nights stay"
Kinda of says it all.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"perfect overnight getaway"
We were totally satisfied. New carpets, new bedding, clean, quiet. Excellent steak house just down the way and a wonderful café for breakfast all within walking distance. Fun shops and a great park. We are already planning our next trip there.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2013
"Clean, comfortable beds."
The hotel was clean and the beds comfortable. Very no frills hotel. Nice pool. Right in the heart of historic Jamestown and shops and restaurants. Not overly friendly staff.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"good for overnight stay"
Good for overnight stay.... No breakfast and little far from yosemite
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Convenient to Railtown 1897 and Main street"
Everything was as described. Clean and convenient.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Convenient and Reasonable"
We were happy with our stay. We were looking for a basic place to sleep and that's what we got, at a very decent price. Everything was ready when we checked in, we had no other need to contact the staff, and experienced no problems with our stay.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"reasonable Motel in Jamestown, but overpriced."
Nothing special to expect. just an old style motel that would need some remodeling, but tenant is very nice and the location is very good if you are in the Jamestown area. It is a little bit too pricey for what you get.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Thibault.
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice stay. I spent 3 nights, it was quiet and friendly.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Keith
"Right off of historic downtown, Jamestown and con"
Right off of main street - historic Jamestown's downtown shops and restaurants - convenient to Railtown. The room was quiet and spacious but I've stayed in much cleaner motels.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
"convenient for a night stop over"
hotel is easily reached from the freeway, there are a couple of good places to eat, there is a steak house just about the corner which is good. rooms are very old, heating was good, has parking, cleanliness and ambiance was average. we stayed only for a night, it is okay as a a one or two night stop over place
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2012
"For the price you pay is good"
Everything was ok , the hotel was very close to a railtown museum which was very good, close to Sonora. Direct tv service in a room which gives a lot of different channels to watch, the only thing that was annoying to me that i was not able to use the Internet at all even I got the Internet access code . It seemed like a bad connection there. There was no hair dryer which created additional problem for me too.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Janna
"A friendldly environment to stay"
We had a very pleasant stay at this motel. Some ratings about this motel were discouraging and made me anxious as we were driving on our way ( since we booked before I even thought of reading the ratings) but I would say that we have had a very nice experience during our stay.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"Good hotel for the price"
They have new carpet, tile, and furniture. Unfortunately they do not have new beds and they are pretty hard. If you like a firm bed you should be fine. The curtains are really bad and need replacing. The big downfall is the jacuzzi in the room must be booked separately and there is an additional cost to use it. Seems crazy to us to have something in a room you pay for like a tub/jacuzzi but have to pay a separate fee to use it. Just raise the cost of the room if needed and don't make people ask to use it. They get very few TV channels and no ESPN so that's reason enough for some not to stay there. The front desk staff were not very friendly and we felt like it was a bother for him to come from his home/office to check us in. If you are looking for cheap, clean and in a cute little town with several shops this is a good place to stay. If you want a soft bed, free in-room jacuzzi and ESPN you may want to look elsewhere. We would have also liked a coffee pot in the room but there is a refrigerator and microwave.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Perfect gold country hotel!"
This is a great hotel to use as your base to explore the gold country. The hotel is right off of main street so you can walk to eat and explore. The hotel in my opinion is really nice and ideal for this area. I stayed with my family and we had two rooms and both were really nice. I hope to return and stay at this hotel soon.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Collin
"Right in the heart of Jamestown"
Stayed one nite. Room was clean, Bed was comfortable, Staff was friendly and location was perfect. Definitely will stay again when I`m in the area.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Great Weekend Accommodations"
Great location right off Main Street walking distance to all the local shops. Felt safe and secure, room was comfortable and appropriate for the area.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Lori
"Fine for a one night stopover"
Starting with bathroom: small but adequate, low shower but lots of pressure; sink(1)pitted and stained; Salvation Army furniture, but bed good, and mattress comfortable. The two of us were there for 3 nights; first night only one small bar of soap; 2nd night 3 small bars, and none the 3rd night..2 plastic glasses clean each day but no coffee in room; also no clock in room.Carpet is old bt was clean. O.K. for a one night stay.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Enjoyed our stay"
Small pool but it was nice to cool off, hours could be longer 9am-9pm. Loved the location & old buildings. See the shops downtown w/in walking distance in the afternoon because they don't open until 10am. Overall a great stay! I would stay there again/recommend it to friends.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Karen K
"Walking distance to Historic Main Street"
The motel was clean, well kept. We weren't looking for posh extras, so this was perfect. One block from Main Street with shops and restaurants. Easy drive to visit the Giant Redwoods, and other towns in the gold country!
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2012
"Better than expected"
Comfortable clean room. Only problem was that many of the lightbulbs were burned out. Great location. Pool was nice.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2012
Denise
"not a good hotel to stay for Yosemite."
Everything is ok. However, the air conditioner was taken about 5 hours to get your room cool off. The air conditioner is about at least 20 years old.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
Checked in after riding all day. The room was clean, cool and just what I needed. The Jacuzzi really helped with the heat and sore muscles. With the Willow Steakhouse right next door, I couldn't ask for anything more.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2012
Mike Keel
"Noisy, Otherwise, it not bad"
Neighboring units' ACs are very loud #shaking the building#, even though the AC at our unit was turned off during night. The inroom refrigerator was very loud too. The window's pane is single. Noise insulation is outdated. Otheriwise, it is not bad.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
"A OK hotel."
Just remember that this is a motel in a small town. Your expectation should not be too high. I do hope that the sign "out of order" in my room could be fewer.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
SHLC
"cheap convenient location in greater Yosemite area"
Recognize that the accomodations are not going to be deluxe, but that should be expected given the low rates. Rooms are a bit aged. However they did have good WiFi which was included. I've stayed at expensive hotels where they limit your WiFi or had poor access. Town seems more interesting than some of the larger ones in the area. Overall, a pretty good deal.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
"not worth the money, even it's cheap"
Old room, smell, wifi is unstable and hard to connect, nobody picks up the front desk call, close to the Yosemite exit is the only good thing.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Shawn
"The very disappointing motel"
The air conditioner was loud, had trouble falling asleep. They didnt make the beds the next day. They didn't put another set of soap and shampoo the next day. They didn't clean up the bathroom the next day. The room was not very clean. The towels were very flimsy.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"I great little place"
I could not have asked for more,nice ,clean , friendly, good location Knowledgable about local restaurants,etc...
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
Greg
"will stay again."
Couldn't ask for a better stay loved the jacuzzi !
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Good stay"
We had a good time. The location is great within walking distance to all of downtown Jamsetown. Clean and well maintained.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2012
M. Hoover
The hotel was definitely nothing fancy but was clean & provided us an affordable place to stay near to our destination. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for an affordable, clean hotel.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
"Great time."
Loved the ambiance but I like older , well kept facilities. It even had a real key !!! Great location, within walking distance from everything! One block from Main St- I was able to take a walk at 8:00pm & even brought home a pizza. Very accommodating management-I was allowed to stay with my dog & they even lent me a corkscrew (saving me at least $10.00). Very reasonable rates & lots of families staying. Just one suggestion-can the pool stay open between 9:00pm and 10:00pm for adults only ? It is still warm that late-
1 night trip Jul 5, 2012

"Dirty bedding"
Only stayed for one night thankfully. The owners were not helpful at all. The room was very tired. The bedding was dirty and the pillows smelt.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Gareth
Ok
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"A base for Yosemite"
Serve the purpose well esp as the Govt shutdown interfered with all plans, and there is a fascinating Railway museum within walking distance. Vintage train ride was great fun
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
Herb Etkin
"Great Old Town to stay at"
Motel was good value for money but no breakfast, not a problem for us. Nice coffee shop in town serves excellent breakfast. Inn next to Motel has good beer and very good restaurant.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Antony
"interesting town handy for Yosemite"
Jamestown is an interesting town and a good launching point for a visit to Yosemite. Restaurants in town a bit pricy, but there was an excellent grocery shop and microwave and fridge in the room. We enjoyed the pool too. Only downside was lack of tea and coffee making facilities in room. I had to wait until 8 a.m. for coffee to be ready at reception and it was not very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2012
CL

"Ok"
Dejlig by og ok hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Frits
DK
"Super Hotel als Zwischenstop für NP Yosemite"
Gut
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
CH
"괜찮았어요"
좀 낡긴 했지만 조용하고 괜찮았어요~
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
KR
"Bilmotell"
"Bilmotell". Slitet o enkel standard, pool stängd för säsongen (okt), jacuzzi kostar extra, ingen direkt service - men gratis kaffe i receptionen och internet på rummet. Jamestown ödsligt i lågsäsong. Vi skulle nog välja ett annat boende.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
SE
"Charme til små penge"
En meget lille by, men stor charme med små forretninger og hoteller i den gamle stil. Hotellet var rigtigt godt med en vært som var venlig og imødekommende. Der serveres ikke morgenmad på stedet, men let at have lidt madvarer i køleskabet. Internettet virkede perfekt gennem hele opholdet i 2 dage
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014