Allure Bonbon, Cartagena
Located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), Allure Bonbon is close to Cartagena de Indias Convention Center, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Also nearby are San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Convention Center Cartagena.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. In addition to multilingual staff and tour/ticket assistance, Allure Bonbon features laundry facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
The 14 air-conditioned guestrooms at Allure Bonbon include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms offer hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $90
- Double Room (Special Offer)
- Deluxe Triple Room
- Deluxe Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
Nearby Three Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Hotel Boutique Castillo Ines MariaFrom
"Excellent place with wonderful service."Mar 7, 2015
- Hotel Casa GloriaFrom
- Tcherassi Hotel & SpaFrom
"We loved our stay at the Tcherassi but encountered some service issues along the way. The hotel is beautiful, with great design, decent amenities, and a private villa feel. The…"Mar 6, 2015
- Hotel San Pedro de MajaguaFrom
"Perfect island get away. Islas Rosario, Isla Grande offers very nice rooms in an authentic setting. Quiet and relaxing. Rooms are comfortable, clean and modern. Although there are…"Mar 5, 2015
Allure Bonbon, Cartagena’s small print
Also known as
- Arsenal Hotel Corporativo
- Arsenal Hotel Corporativo Cartagena
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4500 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.