All hotels in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States of America
105 East Marcy, Santa Fe, NM, 87501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Enjoyable."
Enjoyed every minute of our stay. Very knowlegable and helpful staff. Close to the Plaza and good restaurants.
2 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
Margo
"Pleasant Getaway"
Pace the girl at the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating. The location was excellent and the coffee shop was fantastic! We would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Very kind and understanding staff.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Santa Fe Indian Market"
Great stay. Enjoyed very much. Staff was friendly, inviting, and very helpful with where to go eat or what to do. The reason for our stay was for the Santa Fe Indian Market. Perfect location!! The rooms were charming, quiet, and clean. The only thing I noticed that wasn't in the room was a long mirror. I couldn't see if my shoes matched my outfit. Other than that, great stay and will definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Teri
Location was perfect for the Santa Fe Plaza. The staff was Outstanding - young, energetic, and caring - they will go far ; the four of us friends joked that if they were a stock we would definitely invest in them.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you so much for your appreciation of Samantha and Pace's ability to serve you and the lovely friends you traveled with. Judith you were a true pleasure! We hope you come and stay with us again soon because we will be looking forward to it! Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
4 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
Judith
We loved the whole stay. the staff told us some great places to eat and drew directions on how to get there.
6 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Charles Allen
"Friendly hideway in the heart of Santa Fe"
Cozy, quiet small hotel. Helpful, friendly staff. Wonderful location near the Plaza. Many good restaurants nearby.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Cute, comfy and convenient!"
What a nice little hotel, so close to the Plaza and wonderful restaurants, the back garden and hot tub are especially nice!
5 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
Denise
"Unsafe, but great location"
Awesome location, otherwise horrible in every way. Unsafe wiring, too-cool desk clerk, inadequate room lighting, no 24-hour desk staff (don't have any concerns after 10 PM), internet does not work. There is no chance the fire marshal would sign off on their layout. The location is outstanding and walkable to everything, so as long as the bad wiring does not burn the place down, you'll have a great experience.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Anthony
This place was great. It was a little strange to get to, but everything was clean, comfortable, and the staff was extremely friendly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Emily
"Great hotel in old Sante Fe"
Great hotel in heart of old town Santa Fe. We reserved a smaller room in the beginning and when we check in the staff upgraded us to a larger room! They suggested a great place for dinner and where to walk around. Next time we are in town we will stay again. Only negative was the mattresses were too hard for our comfort.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Ana J
"can't wait to get back"
Funky style but very clean very friendly helpful staff walk to everything.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Kathleen A
"Great location, not so great rooms..."
When you stay at hotel luxx you are paying for the privelege of being in downtown santa fe. The location is steps from the center of town and we walked/jogged miles every day without ever needing to retrieve our car. As a hotel for a luxurious couples retreat, however, it was lacking. It is an old property with outdoor carpeting in the rooms and old, cheap doors through which you can hear maintenance people and guests talking at all hours. The room was decorated in a weird dark brown that was safari themed and sucked all light out of the room and the bed was very old and bowed so it couldn't support a grown man's frame. The hottub was very nice and the porch area was pretty, but windows face the porch and so people were looking in our room every time we opened the blinds to let light in. Look, boutique hotels can be quirky but this one did not serve our romantic interests and we will try a different place in the future.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
emily
"Teacher getaway"
We were a group of teachers ( my husband treated us tithe trip), that needed a few days of fun before returning to school. The receptionist, Samantha was a lovely girl. She was so sweet and accommodating. Everything about the Luxx was wonderful! We will definitely be back!
4 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Harold
"STAY AT LUXX"
VERY NICE BOUTIQUE HOTEL. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Santa Fe New Mexico. It was lovely having you as a guest, and I truly hope you stay with us again whenever you are in The Land Of Enchantment. Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
RON
"Two thumbs up for the Luxx."
Great location, good service, good value.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you Michael for staying at our hotel during your stay in Santa Fe. We were glad to be of service, and we hope you have many safe travels. Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Dark! Dark! Dark!"
Great location. Friendly staff. Horrible interior colors. Cramped. Dark.
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
bruce
"Good experience & Great manager"
Very comfortable and centrally located. Room was quiet, nicely decorated and spacious. Hotel manager was very helpful and friendly. It is a little hard to locate the entrance if you are driving, but the manager was really helpf when I called, and met me in front if the adjacent parking garage. Superb service.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Victoria
"Wonderful stay just off the plaza"
Awesome little hotel just off the plaza in Santa Fe. Perfect location for shopping on the plaza and returning for a rest only to go out again. Samantha (front desk) was awesome. Called me by name every time I saw her. Would definitely stay here again. Loved it.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Sheila
"Deplorable treatment"
I arrived and didn't see anyone in the lobby at check in. I rang the bell and waited several minutes. I rang the bell again and the receptionist yelled from across the room, "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!" He was incredibly abrupt and rude. I was so intimidated by his nastiness, that to my shame I apologized. The owner interjected to introduce himself and fawn over his hotel, not to admonish his rude employee. The bed was as hard as an ironing board and I woke up stiff and sore. The parking attendant at the adjoining parking garage also yelled in my face for supposedly leaving through the wrong exit. The location may be great, but everything else was horrible in terms of rough, rude treatment. This is the worst hotel I've ever experienced in Santa Fe, and I was thrilled to just go home.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2015
"Luxx Hotel review"
Friendly women staff. Nice lobby food and drink. Designer knows NOTHING about hotel space and amenities. Disaster to clutter up the room w two suitcases because the clowns provided NO drawer space. Sinks tiles too narrow w no place to put toiletries. Desk cluttered w "stuff." Louie was originally friendly but then lied about having taken our parking fob so we searched for 24 hrs. Failed to apologize when he finally returned it to another staff member. What nonsense to promise continental breakfast on Sat.--only to hear management did not approve of the expenditure. YOu have a LONG ways to go and are NOT a 4 stare hotel.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
You were a joy to serve Ralph, and it is lovely guests like you that I enjoy working with. I will make note of the needed improvements, and we shall continue to strive to live up to our 4 stars. We hope you stay with us again in the future. Safe travels! Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
5 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Ralph
"Worth It"
The hotel is in the perfect location, just one block away from the Santa Fe Plaza. Excellent restaurants are within walking distance and the decor of the hotel is on point. The only thing to note is that the walls are somewhat thin, but everything else was so wonderful that we hardly noticed it.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Katie
Great value for the location and very nice service and amenities
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Best Kept Secret"
This hotel is the best little secret in Santa Fe. The comfort of the rooms-amazing, the location-so convenient, and the staff-exceptional! We felt like it was our own private retreat. Whether you're relaxing inside or on the patio you feel serene. Did i mention the helpful and accommodating staff? I can hardly wait to return, it made our visit more pleasant. Thank you Samantha, Pache, Louie, and housekeeping. The Henning Family
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Rachel C.
"Staycation perfection"
Perfect in every respect! Highly recommended. Great value and wonderful location.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Such a handy location. Very friendly staff. Comfortably appointed.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Noisy hallway
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Best service great location
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and location of our hotel. We hope you choose to stay with us again. Sincerely, The Luxx
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"@Home at the Luxx"
I stayed a week while I was taking a photo class in Santa Fe. The staff made me feel at home, even going to the effort of rebooting their computer hub when I was having trouble connecting to their free wifi service. Their system for using the public parking facility next door was a little confusing at first, but worked out fine once we got the system down. Charming, comfortable and wonderful service.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Durinda
Great location, room was dated, short on amenities, clean enough.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Laurel
"Brilliant"
Brilliant hotel. What more can I say.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you very kindly for staying with us during your stay in Santa Fe. We hope you stay with us again soon. Travel safely. Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"happy traveler"
wanted to stay longer! we will be back.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
We look forward to your return Nina. Thank you for being such a lovely guest here in the heart of Santa Fe New Mexico. Safe travels. Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Nina
"Last minute, nice surprise."
Great find. Close to everything. Good price. 2 seperate bedrooms. Worked great for traveling with our 2 children.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for staying with us here in our quaint little hotel. We are glad to accommodate your lovely family Laura. I do hope you return to Santa Fe again soon! Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
All the amenities for a business traveler; great location. Very small room ... for two people. Excellent customer service from the front desk.
Thank You for staying with us at The Luxx Boutique Hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Glenn
"Great Time"
It was a quick getaway, just the two of us. We wanted to be near the square. It was. We had a wonderful time. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was nice. Loved how they decorated it. Very clean, warm atmosphere. I would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Santa Fe Stay"
Stayed in room ten by the hot tub. It was very nice and comfortable. Able to rent a parking pass from the hotel for $10.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Quirky boutique hotel.....excellent service! !!
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for choosing The Luxx Boutique Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our staff and service while staying here in Santa Fe. We would be happy to have you as a guest again soon! Sincerely, Luxx Boutique Hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
steve
"Nice boutique hotel"
The staff is wonderful and go out of their way to make sure you are all set up. The entrance into the hotel is tough to find and a bit unusual as you go down a hallway into what looks to be office suites. The rooms are nicely appointed but on the dark side as they are partially below grade. I would stay here again.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for staying with us during your stay in The Land Of Enchantment. We hope you do stay with us again in the near future. It is always a pleasure to assist you as a guest. Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great Boutique hotel with interesting location!"
Stay was excellent. Traveling on business but brought my wife with since it was Santa Fe. Staff is excellent, Stephanie is just great! While not a "normal" hotel this place fits boutique perfectly. Hot tub is very nice at the end of the day, the back patio area with the hot tub, seating areas and grill are fantastic. Up the street half a block is the cheesemonger. Stop in for goodies to fill you refrigerator with so you can build you own happy hour. Around the corner on Palace St is the Wine Shop, most extensive cellar I have been in for a little town. The owner has the bottles chilled too, so ask if you need it already chilled. The staff was very helpful with everything I needed while staying in Santa Fe!
4 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"2 Days On Business"
Everyone on staff went out of their way to make my stay perfect. I was so impressed with the level of customer service. Will definitely stay again!!!!
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
I'll let the staff know that they are doing an excellent job. Thank you for your feedback. Travel back to us in the near future.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Center of Santa Fe"
This hotel is within walking distance of most everything you will want in Santa Fe. Restaurants and shopping are only steps outside your door. Museums and cultural sites are all around this place. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Plus, the price is a great value given the quality and location of the hotel. I would definitely book again.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Location is key and we are thrilled you had a great stay with us.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"very good"
Room condition was very good. Location is good. We were able to go downtown tour by walking easily. Hotel employee was kind and helpful.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
I enjoyed checking you into the hotel Mr.Kim. You and your family are lovely and kind people. We are so glad you stayed with us here in lovely downtown Santa Fe New Mexico. We hope you visit us again if ever you find yourself in Santa Fe again. Thank You Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel Pace
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Joonki
"Doesn't Live Up to Its Name"
I was underwhelmed by the service at this hotel. It is understaffed and more akin to a hostel where you help yourself. All the attention to customer service is in the appointments of the lobby with self-serve coffee maker, fruit, pastries, etc. Front desk staff rotates throughout the day, but often no one there to assist. No night staff. And, you may get locked out. Not the luxury hotel it strives to emulate.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
It's unfortunate you had this experience and in the future please let a desk agent at any property you stay at know that they are, in your opinion, not providing quality service. On behalf of Luxx Boutique we truly apologize for any inconveniences you incurred during your stay.
7 night trip May 23, 2015
"A-Plus in all areas. XLNT accommodations."
XLNT!! Comfortable, convenient, convivial. We will definitely try to stay at LUXX on our next visit in October. A great big Thank You to very friendly, helpful staff !!
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in the lovely heart of downtown Santa Fe New Mexico! We look forward to seeing you in October and hope you travel safely. Thank You Sincerely The Luxx Boutique Hotel Pace
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
C.N.
"This hotel is #1 in our book."
My daughter & I spent 2 nights at the Luxx. I have traveled to 40+ countries and stayed in 100's of hotels. This is the most charming, beautifully decorated hotel I have ever stayed in. The ladies (Sam and Pace) were so great (even got a hug at the end of our stay). Only small problem was the fabulous TV, etc. setup. Had problems figuring it out (we work with computers, so we're not computer illiterate). But, we were too busy exploring this fabulous city to worry about it. Thank you all for a great stay.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you Karen we enjoyed having you as a top notch guest in our quaint hotel here in the lovely downtown Santa Fe, NM. We hope you come and visit us again soon. I hope you traveled safely and are enjoying life. Thank you for being amazing! Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel Samantha & Pace
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Santa Fe Trip"
difficult to find. happened to park in library and it was across street between two food places.parking was great. which I needed because of the street people in front of the hotel.They were there the two days of my stay. One came into the hallway to use the internet. Another carved wood in front of the two shops and hotel entrance.There were also many homeless people in the square. We will probably never return to Santa Fe because of these people's presence and asking for money,etc.The French pastry shop and plaza cafe were great.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"First time in santa fe"
Great stay, extremely friendly staff, nice hotel.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for choosing The Luxx Boutique Hotel. We were glad to serve you, and hope to have you with us here again soon. Sincerely, The Luxx
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
The hotel was in close proximity to great shops and restaurants. Very helpful staff too!
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have you back here again soon! Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Unique hotel!"
I stayed two nights and enjoyed the hotel. The location is convenient to the Plaza (everything is walkable), the hotel staff were great, and it was very comfortable. I wasn't quite expecting how small and quaint the hotel was, but that ended up being my favorite aspect of it.
Response by Luxx Plaza Hotel
Thank you for staying with us here at The Luxx. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to have you here in our lovely Boutique again soon. Sincerely, The Luxx Boutique Hotel
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Very nice"
Very fun ecclectic hotel in the heart of Santa Fe. The hotel is small and the rooms are tucked away kind of in the back of the building on the ground floor. There is no night receptionist but they will give you a code so you can get in at night. The room was great but small. It had a fridge and a microwave. The decor was very nice and we enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015