All hotels in Ridgedale, Missouri, United States of America
1285 Estate Drive, Ridgedale, MO, 65739, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8
    4.8
"Girls outing"
We so enjoyed our stay. We had 4 adults staying in the studio room and we never felt like we were on top of each other. The kitchenette was handy and because the bathroom and shower are in a separate room from the sink and counter we were able to share the bathroom area nicely. We only had one glitch with the water not getting hot but we called the office and they told us how to deal with this and we were good to go. The facilities are amazing and we had a blast. It's a beautiful area. We loved the cookies that get delivered every evening.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Susan Pedersen
"Disappointed - pricey for the room"
This was a very pricey hotel room (studio room)- $200/night. Have stayed in $100 hotel rooms with the same accommodations. The bathroom does not have a vanity to put your toiletries. A Big inconvenience. The view was out to a bunch of trees. There was some wrappers (trash) under the table that was not cleaned up prior to us checking in. The TV is very inconveniently located to be viewed from the bed. It was an older TV directed to the very hard to sit on sofa. The walls are thin. The people in the room next to mine made noise up to 11 pm (sounded like they were opening and closing cabinets in their kitchenette.) I would not recommend this to my friends or family.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2013
CAM
Loved this place. Very easy to handle with multiple young children. Great views. Nice pools. Upbeat people.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Almost no detail is overlooked - almost."
Everything about the room, the property, the dining options on site was superb. From the lodge pole pine columns to the deer antler drawer pulls, Big Cedar & the Wilderness Club never fail to deliver quality even in the minutest of details. One stark exception to this; however, was the amount of noise carryover between adjacent rooms. Our 1BR studio had a shared door to an adjacent unit (occupied by another party), which seemed to allow an excessive amount of sound to transfer. This flaw would not stop me from staying here again!
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
Fredrick
"great stay"
perfect
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Big Cedar Wilderness Club

"My favorite place in the Ozarks!"
08/01/15 Mike C Stillwater, Oklahoma
As members of Bluegreen, this is my favorite of all the places we have stayed thus far. Everything I care to do is on the property, however it is close enough to Branson that you can find something for everyone. The beauty of this place is what attracts me the most. The mountains surrounding the area, Table Rock lake right outside, and the walking trails lakeside are my favorites. Everyone here is so accommodating and friendly too. The rooms are very, very nice and decorated appropriately for the surroundings and of course, the cookies at night...Yum! If I had a complaint it would be that due to the beauty and popularity of this place, it can be hard to get reservations unless you plan well in advance. But that's not really a caveat, since the resort has earned their popularity with outstanding accommodations, service...and did I mention the beauty. We will definitely will be going back!
"Amazing Resort!"
07/21/15 Mike K Saint Peters, Missouri
My family and I stayed 2 nights in June and absolutely loved the resort. We barely left the resort as we enjoyed the mini golf, pools, hot tubs, lazy river, and other activities. Our room was decorated perfectly! This is a great resort for families with kids and couples.
"Weekend get away for 7"
07/14/15 Julie N
Check I was quick and easy and much appreciated after a long drive. Our rooms were on the same floor and close together but not adjoining. It worked out just fine. We were able to cook breakfast for everyone in our room, grilled hamburgers for lunch with the grills and picnic tables provided. The shuttle service was so helpful and they arrived within 5 minutes of calling. Loved the Lazy River and water slide, free putt putt. Capped it off with dinner at Devil's Pool Restaurant with more food than any of us could eat. We rented a boat at the bent Hook Marina for 2 hours and toured Table Rock Lake. Should have stayed another hour. I hope we come back every year.
"Loved the cookies every evening ! Something to do for all ages."
07/13/15 Chana L Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
This is a great resort if you are wanting a rustic get away. We stayed in roaring river lodge which had a full kitchen and table to eat at and the essentials stocked in the kitchen for a short get away like dishes and eating utensils and even a blender. There was also an adjoining room with a mini-kitchen and was very nice. If you have a large family, you will want to bring more dishes and silverware, maybe disposable plates and sliverware. There were gas grills available which was also nice. The shuttle service is prompt and all the drivers we spoke to were very friendly. Upscale resort but most of activities are very expensive including the food at the restaurants. Lazy river, mini-golf, paddle boats, canoes, bon-fire, and maybe one or two other activities were no additional charge. Wi-fi no additional charge also. Carriage rides, renting a boat or jet ski, and many other activities are an additional pricy charge ( that is unless you are rich ). We had a trial for a week we purchased from bass pro shop in Nebraska, Omaha I think, to see if we would be interested in joining as an owner. We were told by the rep in Bass Pro that there would be "no pressure" if we decided not to become members. That was not the case at all and when we walked away we felt like the rep made us feel guilty for not wanting to join. And the price tag was $28,900, which is for a lifetime but added on to that was about $1,400 per year in property taxes and association fees. There were less expensive options but this program was NOT for us and just wish the rep would have respected our decision. You can go anywhere in the world being an owner with bluegreen, which is nice, but I tried to explain to the associate that timing was not right and it would not work for us but we walked away being made to feel guilty for not joining. We do not like joining clubs that make us feel this way !!!
"Second visit Better than the first!"
07/12/15 Steve B Sedona, United States
Stayed 2 years ago and liked it so much we wanted to go back. Purchased a time share off E-Bay. $400 for 4 days 3 nights. People are all very nice and helpful. We were in a unit with a King bed & Queen sofa sleeper for our 2 teenage girls. Both very comfortable. Unit was equipped with a small 2 burner stove and apartment sized fridge. More than enough for 3 nights. BBQ grills (gas) are provided outside the unit. Grounds appear clean ALL the time. Many pools and the Lazy River are great. Canoes, kayaks, and other personal watercraft easily accessible at Table Rock Lake. Ground transportation anywhere on the property available until around 11pm each night. This transportation will easily accommodate 20 -28 people on the small buses. They are running all the time and take only about 5 minutes to arrive at your location to take you to your destination. Several restaurant options available on property too. I went fly-fishing at Dogwood Canyon about 15 miles away. $25 for the first hour $10 each hour after. And on the honor system. Rental equipment was available. I brought my own equipment. Easy fishing and a beautiful stroll along side the stream. And YES, I caught fish. You can keep or release. If you keep be ready to pay a per pound price for them. Just a "Class" place. I would recommend to anyone! Branson, Missouri is just twenty minutes away. That place offers a bunch of entertainment options too!
"We've never been let down!"
07/10/15 Blurose7 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
My husband and I love to come to Big Cedar; it is so beautiful and relaxing! We have been owners for many years and I have actually taken more trips than he has. We have used the BLUEGREEN network to go to several different Blugreen properties, but Big Cedar is our favorite, especially Building 3000! From the spacious rooms with flat screen TVs to (depending on the unit you stay in) a fireplace or two! Nothing is overlooked. If your unit has a the laundry machines in it, they even provide the soap! Use up all the dishes? Don't hand wash them! Use the dishwasher! The list goes on and on. Like to fish? Table Rock Lake is right next to the property. Don't have a boat? No problem! You can rent one from the on site marina. We're looking forward to going back soon.
"SUPER FAMILY FUN!"
07/09/15 Linda L Glen Carbon, Illinois
We are planning another vacation on August 1st thru August 8th ( 2015) at Big Cedar Wilderness Club, but we need more accommodations for our expanding family. If we could get even five days during this time frame, it would be great for us. This is a fantastic resort!!! We love the fun on the lake from boating to canoeing to jet skiing. The grounds are beautiful, and we enjoy our morning walks. The restaurant and buzzard bar are very good. We love the entertainment there. Also the lazy river and swimming pools are great. Sure hope someone with accommodations not being used during this time in August would consider renting to us. Thank You
"Great family getaway"
07/08/15 Marilyn M Lee's Summit, Missouri
We had one of the lock out rooms and one two bedroom unit for 10 people. It was spacious. The only thing that was disappointing was the size of the patio. It was tiny! It was too small to even sit outside in the morning to drink coffee. The master bedroom had doors, but no patio. Also the drapes didn't open all the way so each time we opened the door they drapes would get pulled up. The shuttle service is a wonderful perk. All 10 of us could get a ride to the pool or campfire or restaurant. The only place they don't go is to Top of The Rock. You have to drive yourself up there and then pay $10 to park. They give you a voucher to spend when you are up there. The guy at the desk in the Club told us they do that to keep the tourists out. We were spending a lot of money at the resort which we thought is for tourists. so not quite sure what the rationale is for keeping us away from that attraction. Especially since there are billboards all over Branson advertising Top of The Rock. The pools were all great. I don't think we could choose a favorite, and we tried them all! Clean towels were plentiful at each pool too.
"Great place to stay and play"
07/07/15 gttmeier Kansas City, Kansas
We never left the resort to go into Branson, there is so much to do here. We loved the lazy river, and the infinity pool is great too. All of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The marina has canoes and paddleboats free to use if you are staying on resort, and it is well stocked for things you forget. And the on site fireworks for the fourth were fabulous!
"Beautiful resort"
07/07/15 eib8034 Colorado
My family and I recently spent a week at Big Cedar Wilderness Club. The resort is beautiful. We stayed in a 1 bedroom lodge which was nice but not quite as nice as we expected. The patio table had bird poo all over it, the shower floor had a large crack in it, and the kitchen was very minimally equipped. Our favorite part of the resort was the marina and beautiful landscaping. Biggest complaints are the lack of parking and very crowded. When coming in anytime after about 8pm there was never parking available in front of our building. It was also difficult to find chairs at the pools due to very crowded. The activities were also very expensive. We would stay here again but would be a little more prepared to spend more money and bring more kitchen supplies.