All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
1805 Airport Commerce Drive, Austin, TX, 78741, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great Airport Hotel"
I stayed at this Best Western at the end of a trip to see family because I had an early morning flight out. I've stayed there before and it's a perfect place for that sort of thing. The staff was great, the shuttle wonderful, the room very comfortable and quiet and the breakfast better than the average "free stuff." I didn't get a chance to get out in the neighborhood or use any of the amenities. My biggest gripe was that the lights in the bathroom are atrocious in terms of luminosity . . . it was almost impossible to see well enough to put on makeup. The lighting in the rest of the room was ok, but there really wasn't any place to get a good enough light to see yourself.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Very nice, new hotel. 5 minute uber from the airport. 10 minute uber to downtown. They also had a pretty big bteakfast in the morning. I would definately recomend this hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Jeremy
"perfect hotel rates ok"
excellent week end one night visit family big room bed great comfort
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
felix
"Best Western - nice place"
The hotel was great, it was clean and everything was what we needed. Not too far from downtown and close to the airport.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Julia
"Very Nice"
Recommend...
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Nick Lewis
"Decent little hotel, but not worth the price."
The hotel is hidden, off a side street from the freeway. The freeway/feeder roads had a lot of construction, so it was inconvenient to get to. There is nothing nearby (except a Denny's), so you have to drive a bit to get to any food, shopping, etc. The hotel was "quaint." It was a very small hotel with very few staff. The exterior wasn't appealing, but the inside was cozy and well kept. The breakfast wasn't anything to brag about, but it had the basics - toast/bagels, cereal, eggs, sausage, and waffles. I expected a lot more out of the overall experience for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Love austin"
Great trip! Staff was so helpful. Good hotel and location if have to stay outside of downtown. Bus 100 is a straight shot to the heart of downtown. This was mentioned to us by the lovely hotel lady that drove than van
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Caroline
"VP Sales"
Spot on will go back
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Rob
"very satisfied"
Very clean, spacious room. Clerks all friendly and helpful. Would say there again.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
dknorrell
I checked into the hotel late at night The first room i entered was very hot and then i noticed that the ac unit was unplugged and the front cover was off. I called the front desk and they very quickly had me in a new upgraded room with a working ac. It was a great hotel close to the airport and comfortable Free breakfast was an added bonus
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"New, clean, and close to downtown."
The staff was helpful, and the room was comfortable but that's were the praise ends. We arrived to a spider in the toilet. We later notice cob-webs in the corner. The plumbing in toilet was pretty weak, and we had to call housekeeping to plunge it twice. The parking here is atrocious. I was told to "park in a handicap spot". If you get a cut or need a first aid kit well you're on your own. I had to go Walgreens down the street for a band-aid and alcohol. Overall, the room was clean (except for those cob-webs) and it's only 10 down the street to 6th street.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Clean and quiet for a good price"
The hotel is only about 10 min from downtown Austin, conveniently located off the freeway. Only minus is that the immediate neighborhood does not have much to choose from when it comes to dining options... but it's not far from downtown and they have a fair room service menu. The room was very clean, the beds were extremely comfy and the hotel was super quiet... i was very surprises, especially considering it's supposed to be close to the airport. Breakfast was quite good for a chain hotel: many options to chose from (cereal, oatmeal, sausage, eggs...) would go back!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Close to AUS Airport"
We stayed here our last night in Austin, room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly, great price and approx 10 mins from the Austin airport. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
The Grandas
"Comfy bed!"
We used this hotel again as we traveled through town because it was so comfortable last year. The beds are as good as any five star hotel anywhere in the world. If you need a hotel close to the AUS airport definitely use The Best Western!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Business Trip"
It was a very pleasant experience. The beds were very comfortable. The room was exceptionally clean. The showers were very nice as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Austin. The reason I chose the hotel is because it got such high ratings from other customers.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Brandon Arabie
"Clean, comfortable new hotel near airport"
My family and I stayed for 4 nights. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Rooms were new, comfortable, and clean. Outdoor pool was small but refreshing. The location was just far enough off of main arteries to be quiet, but very near the airport and only a few minutes from downtown.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Bobbi
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
We were there just overnight visiting UT. Had an early appointment so we came up the night before, Hotel remodeled and very comfortable
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Pmatt
"Very worth"
This hotel has up-dated remodel; room is very clean. I will come again for my next visit of this location.
"Nice and clean, great staff"
I was surprised that the hotel was a couple of years old, it still has that new sanitized smell to it. The beds were extremely comfortable. The whole room was great and wonderful customer service.
Becky
"Very impressive"
Very clean hotel, very close to the airport!. A great deal!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
cedric
I thought the staff were rude, felt like we were intruding. Washer was broken and they told me AFTER I bought the detergent and got quarters. Lots of things broken in room (fridge, toilet paper holder). Only 4 chairs at pool. Thought I would try a Best Western based on the reviews....don't think I will try again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Consistent Quality"
Always happy with the quality and customer service at this little hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will continue to patronize this location if the price is right.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Central Texan
"Excellent Service at Airport Inn"
I recently had a 4 night stay to see Austin and also be close to the Airport. They provide a free shuttle to and from the local Airport. Bus services to downtown are regular but take a while. I had to move rooms due to thin walls and noise going on well above what you would expect; even if it is a stop over for people using the Airport. Let me say thou that the service I received was first class from all employees but I must give a big thank you to the Adele the manager for everything she did. Nice quiet room and I even got some laundry done. Overall the rooms where of a very high standard and comfortable beds, its a shame the walls are thin and you here the doors shutting on occasions. The staff do there utmost to make you feel welcome especially if you have to move rooms. Breakfast is also very nice and just enough to get you set up for a day in Austin!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
James Coates
When we arrived the room was not ready, we had to wait a few minutes. The lady that checked us in called the housekeeping lady to see if a room was clean and after a few minutes she said it was ready and that she had just got done mopping the restroom floor real quick. So was the room dirty at the time, I wouldn't know. Once we arrived to the room, overall it was nice and clean. The AC is kind of lound but not a major issue for us. In the restroom the floor was wet around the toilet so I called the front desk and told them but also to bring extra towels because I just clean the floor with the towels but would need extras for myself. The lady said sorry but that it was just probably wet because housekeeping had just mopped the floor, okay no big deal. Housekeeping came up dried the floor. But even after that, around the toilet area would still continue to be wet, so I don't know if it was from after flushing the toilet each time or something was leaking, but I didn't bother to call them back because didn't want to hear another excuse. So we just put a towel around the toilet area on the floor. The stay was good for the one night we stood. I would return at this hotel as we didn't have anything major to complain about. Oh, wait the shower head has no pressure whats so ever. I did read reviews about the water pressure in the shower but didn't think anything about it, but yes it is very low and takes a long time for someone to really wash their hair. That's would be my one major complaint. The rest is just what we experience for our one night stay.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
S.M
Hotels was nice ,kinda hidden not much around,not within walking distance to any restaurants or bar.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Fantastic facility and experience!"
I couldn't rate this hotel any more highly (and especially in light of the wholly reasonable price obtained through Expedia). The hotel was new (perhaps a year or so), clean, wonderfully modern and tasteful in its design and decor. The staff was friendly, prompt in their service and, my room was clean, comfortable and with a pleasant (again) modern ambiance. The hotel offered free wi-fi, convenient and tasty continental breakfast...truly every aspect of my stay at this Best Western was a pleasure.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Very friendly helpful staff. Free shuttle to airport . Clean room and nice breakfast to start the day.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Kat
"Very nice!"
Great hotel, very clean, friendly staff! Breakfast was great! Location was good. Would stay here again!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Momma
Pets should not be allowed near breakfast area! People hold their fogs in one hand and take good from the other!!!unhygenic!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Review"
The water pressure was horrible, we had water bugs in the room, housekeeping did not leave extra rolls of toilet paper when cleaning the room, had to ask the front desk for extra rolls.
5 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Renee
First time at a Best Western but it won't be my last
3 night trip May 28, 2014
"Nice Getaway...."
I LOVED THE STAY OTHER THANK WE ASKED FOR MORE TOWELS N DIDN'T GET ANY BECAUSE THE LAUNDRY WAS LOW ON TOWELS OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.. :)
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Griselda
"Last minute saving!"
Randomly decided to go to Austin during the week and found a great deal here. Real close to the popular areas in Austin including 6th street.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Our stay was great. The only problem we had was that the air in the room did not work very well. We were to tired to complain about it so we decided to live with it. Overall a very nice place to stay and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Clean, comfy and close to the airport"
Best Western has renovated since the last time I was in one. Everything was surprisingly nice. Staff was great, room was clean. Only complaints were a towel that you could exfoliate with (about 120 grit, for you handy types) and the bed was pretty squishy. But it was a great deal for a totally satisfactory room.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Ryan
"Hotel near airport"
The hotel is conveniently located near the airport. Breakfast begins at 5:00 a.m. and food was very good. Had problem with air conditioner and manager very promptly moved me to another room.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Best hotel of our trip"
We spent 6 days traveling around Texas, staying at a different hotel each night. This was by far the best hotel we stayed at. The room was spacious and elegant. The breakfast buffet was great and my son really enjoyed the gym. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Eileen
"Not as nice as reviews stated"
Cons: Was barged in on while taking a nap after red eye flight and had do not disturb sign up, wood floors were super dirty, nothing in walking distance, musty smell in room Pros: Staff very friendly, comfortable bed, quiet, free shuttle and breakfast Nothing special!
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel"
The hotel and rooms are comfortable, clean and well-maintained.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Comfy beds!"
The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I paid a premium price due to events in the area which lowered my review. Clean hotel, courteous staff, good amenities. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
We have stayed here 3 times and would choose it again .
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
We did not get the room we paid for because they were all sold out. Would not recommend this hotel. Service was poor.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
nicole
"Nice hotel near the airport."
Comfortable and clean and quite. Great experience.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Easy to get to downtown"
More affordable than downtown hotels and an easy drive in for sightseeing, etc. The hotel was very comfortable and well maintained.
2 night trip Mar 24, 2014
PatandDiane
Best hotel ive ever stayed at love it will stay if i comr bsck to Austin
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Dochelke
"Clean and New"
Decent hotel. Everything is clean and new. Good staff also.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Close to Airport"
We stayed at this hotel cause it was close to airport and I had stayed at one before. We were very hungry after our 3 hour car trip. We ordered from their order inn menu and omg the food was delicious. Homemade Italian food. We enjoyed our afternoon relaxing and ate a delicious meal without leaving the room. Can't get any better than that!
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Convenient except road works made access difficult. Should be OK soon.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"close to the sights we wanted to see"
This was a beautiful Best Western and it was extremely clean with all the amenities that we wanted. It was a new hotel compared to an older one where we stayed in Houston. The complimentary hot breakfast was great. If we are ever in Austin again we would definitely choose this one!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"All was great!"
My trip was great no big issues other than the pillows weren't too comfofortable and the girl at the front desk was Not customer friendly at all, she however took care of us and expidited us in earlier than expected. The stay was great, the hotel was very clean, n close to everything we needed. Definitely staying again!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014