All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
1805 Airport Commerce Drive, Austin, TX, 78741, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Awesome vibe
  • Value
    Clean
    Great amenities
When we arrived there was no one at the check in counter. After a few minutes someone came out but were unable to help us because they did not know how to check in guests. After a few more minutes of waiting the check in person comes out and offers no welcome rather she immediately says that check is at 3:00. It was 2:15 and we had driven 6 hours so we asked if we could check in early. She replied that there were no clean rooms available because they had a large group that paid extra to get a 2:00 check out. She never smiled, offered any further assistance or apologized.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Angela
"don't expect to use the advertised laundry"
Room was ok not too far fron downtownm has a laudry but don't exoect to use it unless you bring your own quarters. I asked at desk they only had $1.00 worth desk attendant told me to walk to gas station. He said " it's only a 5-10minute walk ( it was 105 degrees out) the washer is small and doesn't work well) would not stay there again due to staff
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Kathleen A
"Enjoyable stay!"
Really enjoyed our stay. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Staff was courteous and helpful. This is one of the quietist hotels I have ever stayed in!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Robin
"Exellent Stay"
Excellent!!!! One of the best places I have ever stayed in. I have traveled all over the US and outside of the US and for the good services we received for the price we paid was outstanding. Thanks!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Martha
"Not so great"
Very disappointing. Upon checking in we immediately noticed the bedspread was torn and a bug in the tub, but choose to over look it. The action was horrible, it was either freezing and continually blowing or hot. More bugs appeared over night in the bathroom a.d around d door. Next day my daughter pointed out a dried booger on the curtain. The pool had no shade. Our last day my daughter pointed out that the sheets on the pull out we're not clean. The fridge wobbled badly, the plumbing in the bathroom was crooked. All and all felt more run down then it should be, and kinda gross! We did enjoy breakfast, great selection!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
kimberly
"Perfect for family of 5"
Nice hotel for family of 5. Some rooms are suites and are roomy for a family of 5.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Gloria
The reason we stayed was to be close to the airport and to take advantage of their shuttle service. When we arrived we were told (very rudely by Brian) that the shuttle was full and that there were no options for us. Another guest was standing there and was very helpful to help us find alternate transportation for little extra cost. Brian was of NO help to us.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very clean"
Great ... Clean hotel
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
hermelinda
Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Great location near airport and downtown.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Overall the stay was great. The room was comfortable, the pool refreshing and the breakfast hit the spot. My only concern was that when we checked in and got to our room, the bed was in total disarray. The sheets were not put on the bed, they were just tossed in a pile on top of the bed. The pillows were all in the chair beside the bed. I passed a housekeeper and she said that the room was clean, but it was in fact, not ready to be occupied. It was an quick and easy fix, but it should have been competed before the room was reported as "ready"
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Jonathan
"Stay here!"
Overall the hotel was great. Good location, good price. I scored hotel condition and neighborhood lower because there is construction next door. This did not bother us since we were on the other side of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Katherine
"Nice hotel with excellent service."
Room was very comfortable and clean. Hot breakfast was awesome and dining area kept very clean. Room had everything we could need. Good location in Austin. Front desk staff was excellent when we checked in and out. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Nora
"Very nice!"
Very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was great and always fully stocked no matter what time we went. Clean and comfortable rooms as well. Thank you!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Adriana
Had to get moved 3 times. First one carpet was soaked. Second one had a broken deadbolt. Last one carpet was still wet and the room smelled like mold but there were no rooms left. Had to settle for a king instead of the 2 queens I needed. Disappointed with hotel and would not recommend.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Brand new"
As good as it gets, brand new
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Gloria
"Not good"
Really bad because we ordered a suit but they gave us an inn and we all 7 of is had to crumble in 2 beds
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Only stayed overnight. Loud early am due to construction of new hotel next door.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"It's aright for the price"
No parking. Hotel allows pets, and of course the dog and loud owners were next door from me, both talking and barking late into the night and early the next morning.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Jose
There was very little parking.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
kandi
"For this being a new Facility.. it was horrible"
When we arrived, the first issue we noticed is, there was no available parking in the parking lot. We had to park the "drive-up" area. The hotel looked and smelled new, so I felt better once we walked inside. When we went to our room, that was a different story! There were bugs in the room. Spiders on the ceiling, a bug in the bed (under the comforter, mind you) and little bugs all around the door. The cleaning lady said she swept and cleaned the area where the bugs were located...which was a lie, because they were now spread ALL over the floor. When we pointed this out to her, she said "I can't control the bugs coming in"! At that point I went to the front desk and very politely (though there was steam coming out of my ears) asked for another room. When I explained what we saw and had in our room, she said it is because we are on the first floor... Umm, sorry, but that's not a good enough excuse for me. She ended up switching us to a room on a different level. Needless to say, I would not recommend this location to anyone!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Had a great stay. Pool is small but nice. Room was wonderful, clean and cool. Breakfast was very nice: eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and oatmeal. Thank you Best Western!
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
karen
The hotel was relatively new. The only problem was very limited parking. There were still construction issues with the driveway. Hotel itself was very nice and reasonably priced
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Comfortable Hotel close enough to everything"
Came for my son's 16th bday. The staff was lovely. Management was so sweet. Made recommendations for us while we were there. Breakfast was delicious. Eggs and sausage. Pancakes. Cereal. Everything youd want. Olga our maid was lovely. My mother is on crutches and she went and got my mother ice so she didn't have to struggle. It was clean. Room was large. I will definitely be back!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Karla
"Quiet, Clean Hotel"
I was a little concerned about noise from the nearby airport, but never heard a sound. Everything was nice. The front desk employees were all friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Trudy
The front desk person was so great that I saw everything else in the light of this guy. He was friendly, helpful and professional to just the right degree. The airport pickup guy, a 21-year-old part time employee was also a great combination of friendly and professional. If Best Western's modus operandi is to hire the best front desk folks and drivers possible, they've done it at the Austin Airport. The fact that there were no down or feather pillows available, or that the air conditioner wasn't as adjustable as I'd like didn't bother me because the guy at the front desk was so good. Relationships matter. Service matters.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Judith
"New Hotel but need to iron out the wrinkles"
We had cold water! It is a brand new hotel. We complained and they said everyone must be taking a shower at the same time. Really? I have stayed in much larger hotels and never ran out of hot water.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
todd
It was great overall my only complaint was that the cleaning people kept forgetting to empty our trash. They took the bag out of the main room and put it in the restroom trash and left it there. So I used the main room trash in the bathroom and it didn't have a trashbag in it.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Keana
The front desk staff were very friendly. Rooms clean and large.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Nice, clean, comfortable room. Staff was courteous and attentive.
5 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Gregg
"Nice hotel to stay in Austin"
This was a business trip, I stayed 2 nights in this fairly new property. The bed is comfortable, and air condition works well. The whole hotel is very clean and staff is friendly. There are some restaurants nearby but if you want better food you need to drive. There is a mall about 10 minutes away. The pool is clean but small. Breakfast has hot and cold food and is very nice. Wi Fi works well. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"I Recommend This Hotel if You're Staying in Austin"
Extremely friendly staff at front desk. Parking was a problem, not enough spaces. Also, I did laundry and would've like to have seen one or two chairs in the laundry room, as I did not leave my laundry unattended and ended up sitting on the floor. Overall though I was very satisfied with the hotel and would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
We only stayed one night to be close to the airport. It was an average hotel. Hallway floors were quite dirty. Room smelled. Towels didn't look clean. Would not go back!!
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
The room was very nice and comfortable for my family. We would stay here again if we were in the Austin area.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"No Working TV!!!!"
Tv didn't work. Complained to front desk. Housekeeping came and still didn't know how to fix it. Bummer!
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Tanika
"Pain in the rear!"
Staff not only looked unprofessional they were unprofessional. Parking lot was packed. No parking anywhere. Tight spots. Cars parked wherever. The baggage carts had flat tires! Really no an appealing hotel! However the room was nice. That's about the only good thing I can say about this place.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Jon
"Perfect for travel, for sleep, and for parking."
I only wish there was a pub nearby or inside. The only other thing I'd change is more than one in-room coffee pot-full of coffee. I did what I needed to do and slept like the dead in a quiet and dark place so I could get up before the roosters for a morning flight. This place was wonderful for rest. The bathrooms were perfect, and the bathroom amenities were the same. I also needed to leave my car there while I travelled instead of at the airport, and this was the big seller for me. They were IDEAL. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
Alice
"great hotel!"
Great deal! I would definetly go back again!
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Claudia
"Unfriendly staff"
Room was clean but did not have enough towels in bathroom so when asked for more the staff made a rude comment about why did we need more and they had to enter it in the computer and if they were not returned then would be added to the bill. Made us not feel like guests. Hotel was clean and nice but staff was not friendly at all.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Room was cozy and quiet, away from the madness of the city! Very little noise from traffic and planes. Pool was warm and relaxing.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
susan
"Great hotel but incompetent staff"
The stay, overall, was great. The hotel was comfortable and clean. My only complaint is about the staff at the hotel. While Abbey was really helpful and considerate, other members of your staff seemed incompetent. I checked in late at night, and after settling in, a stranger tried entering our room. Apparently, he was given the same card to my room and some miscommunication occurred. This is unacceptable. I also received a phone call shortly after asking to clarify who I was. This is completely ludicrous considering I provided my ID and credit card information just half an hour before receiving the phone call.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Antonio
"Overnight trip"
the hotel was nice; very clean. The staff was awesome.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Xavier
"Awesome hotel., Loved it..A++++"
Very hotel nice will use this hotel every time I have to fly out of Austin.. Which is a lot..
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Dawn
"short night's stay"
We had a very late night check in and the hotel clerk was extremely helpful and nice enough to help us change rooms when we didn't want the room with the handicap accessible shower. We had to check out for a very early flight, so too early to get their breakfast but it looked like a nice breakfast area and selection sounded very good.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
michelle
"Large hotel room close to the airport"
My elderly mother and I stayed in this hotel for its location near the airport. We had difficulty finding it. The mapquest directions were wrong. The desk clerk said people who use GPS often have trouble. My mother needed more light in the bathroom. The toilet was very low and was difficult for her to manage. The shower curtain was too short and flimsy to contain the water and the bathroom floor was covered in water after my shower. The breakfast, room cleanliness, and the spaciousness of the room were all positive features. There were not many places close by to eat dinner. We asked the hotel clerk for directions to Denny's. She was so helpful in explaining how to get there without having to backtrack on the highway. I would stay here again because of the ease of getting to the airport.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Comfort away from home"
The hotel was spacious and comfortable. I was impressed by the staff and felt very welcomed by the front desk. I would recommend this hotel for those who want an affordable and close proximity to the airport.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Helen
"Great room and breakfast"
we had a nice and relaxing day and evening. The breakfast was very good and especially the coffee.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
olga
"Inconsistent."
Brand new hotel? I'm thinking they haven't completed their punch list. Towel bar fell apart when removing a hand towel, hook fell off wall when hanging a towel. Layout of room questionable as the ac unit was 12 inches from my leg. I'd get hot and kick covers off then freeze when it came on. The bed was ok but we both did not sleep well. Water pressure in the shower was non existent. Shampoo , conditioner and lotion were very nice. Customer service was inconsistent. Overall the room was extremely clean. First day I used the last tissue in the box ( there were 3 to begin with) and left the box prominently in the bathroom to be replaced. That evening had to call the desk for a replacement as the cleaning crew missed it. They told me to come down and get a new box or try and find the cleaning person on the floor. Later when we asked for plastic tableware to use in the room they went above and beyond. The cleaning solution/room freshener is strong and takes several hours to dissipate as it was tough coming into our room the second day.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Deborah
"Great Staff"
Great staff every staff member was very nice and helpful, great great service. Comfy beds and very clean new room.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Doyle
"All perfect."
Nice modest hotel, all clean, very comfortable. Stayed there for a concert at the Austin Amphitheater. Good, simple breakfast. Lots of parking space. Highly recommended.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Manuel
"GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!"
Everything was great overall. Breakfast was about a 2/5 but everything other than that was PERFECT!!!
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015