All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1515 Dallas St, Houston, TX, 77010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

4.8
"Bad happy hour"
Only complaint was happy hour. Bartender was slow & rude
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Deborah
"Living high"
Very pleasant stay. Impressed with happy hour and free breakfast in a fine downtown neighborhood. We were on the 19th floor and enjoyed the view.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Patrick
"nice place"
It was nice..have 2 bartenders Saturday night at happy hour
4 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Best Embassy suites I've been too... so far."
I have been to a few embassy suites hotels and this one tops them all so far. Very nice and new contemporary designed rooms, the usual impressive breakfast on a large dining area and very prompt valet service.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Neil
Great experience! The hotel is very close to the Toyota center !
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Houston"
Trip and hotel were outstanding,
9 night trip Nov 14, 2014
WILLIE
"Great time!"
Great room and excellent service!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Ray
"Great choice in downtown Houston"
Excellent breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"GIRLZ NITE!!"
Did a girls night in, staff was amazing, breakfast was awesome thanks much!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
nikki
"Bday trip"
I planned this trip for my sister's bday. We had a blast. We have been to many Embassy establishments but this one was amazing by far.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Okay, not outstanding."
Overall this hotel was okay, I came here with my friend because we saw the reviews said outstanding. Things I liked: free alcoholic beverages from 5:30-7:30, free breakfast in the morning (food was good, not outstanding just good) and thats about it. Things I disliked:parking!!!!!!!!! The hotel has $30 valet parking and the overnight parking from the city right behind the building is $20 then on saturday it was horrible because there was a rockets game so it took me about an hour to find somewhere to park, we asked guest services to bring us a can opened -never came. We asked for a caddy when we were leaving-after 30 minites of waiting we decided to just take the bags ourselves. Walls were super thin- we could hear everything next door and when we played some music the hotel called us and asked us if we could turn the music down so they could obviously hear everything too. I paid for the hotel and put the name of my friend down so she could get a key but once i showed up withoout my friend they wouldnt give me a key even though I was the one that paid for it. They had to call her and get confirmation from her to allow me to have a room key. Overall I wouldnt pay to come back again, if youre going to pay big money for a nice hotel go to a different in my opinion.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"excellent"
thank you so much for your hospitality was a pleasure staying at the Embassy Suites
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Maria
"Nice room but A/C problems, questionable staff"
I paid for two rooms but only needed one. Hotels.com said it was non-refundable and Embassy Suites said they would see what they could do which turned out to be nothing. I don't believe they even tried. The hotel, room, and restaurant were nice but the room temperature fluctuated from too warm to too cold at night. Mattress was not very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"International Quilt Festival Stay"
very convenient for our convention.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great Experience!"
I had a great experience at this hotel! It was the nicest Embassy Suites that I have ever seen! The suites were beautifully decorated and we loved the Hearsay restaurant in the building. I stayed there for the Oprah event and it was great walking across the street to the Toyota Center. This is my new favorite downtown hotel!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
NCtoTX
"Nice hotel by Toyota Center."
Nice hotel within walking distance of Toyota Center. The room was nice and big. Very comfortable.
Samantha
"So comfortable !! Great Location and Staff !!"
I loved this hotel i travel alot and everything was great the room was very clean ( dont forget to tip the cleaning staff they do a great job ) the bell men were so helpful with things to do in the area and dropping you off inthe shuttle SUV Adam & Sean Were so helpful the front desk was fast and helpful & the beds were soft and clean i slept great breakfast was a great way to start the day and the managers reception was yummy bring some cash to tip the slow bartender maybe hell speed up :)
patticakes
"pleasant stay."
Hotel was great. Service was awesome. Best burger I've had in a while. Love the decor. Could not adjust the ac,but the room was not too hot anyway. Would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Getaway!!!"
The room was great and the breakfast superb!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Robin
The room was worn . One of the coffee cabinet shelves was of the hinges and just left leaning against the cabinet. Floor was dirty. Room service was horrendous . Worst experience ever. The food was cold. The man who brought the food placed the entire tray on the table very abruptly, without any service, and " sign here!". No greeting , no explanation as to what was on the tray, extremely rude. The gym was limited, but clean, well kept, and available 24 hours , which is important to me. So that was a good experience, although they only had some free weights and 1 smith machine ( besides several cardio equip) . But I was able to get a complete workout of chest and biceps one day. Then back and triceps next day. Gift shop is extremely limited, to say the least, but available 24 hours. They have laundry service plus a self serve washers and dryers. The restaurant food was mediocre and the service was lacking. I waited 15 min to get a menu. The waiter was very apologetic and gave us good service when he got around to us but he was the only one taking orders for about 10 tables. Very under manned. He tried, though. Except for a while when he spent an inordinate amount of time with one guest at the register ( he was also the one at the register), and left us waiting 10 minutes waiting for our bill. But I give him a pass on this one because that guest was an extremely good looking woman (probably would have done the same!). But I blame the hotel for having the restaurant very unders
Alex
"STAY AT EMBASSY SUITES"
Rooms were clean , did not smell, suite had enough space for my family .I ll recommend this hotel as very good for this price .
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
salman
Very modern and clean. Excellent location that's right in the heart of downtown and right next to discovery green. The breakfast buffet was excellent and had everything you'd want. Would definitely come back!!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to venue of event"
I loved it!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Embassy Suites- Downtown Houston"
My husband and I stayed here because we were attending a concert in the area. The hotel ended up being only two blocks from the house of blues which was extremely comvenient. The staff was very helpful and personable. The complementary drinks & appeteziers along with the complementary breakfast was delicious and beautifully prepared. Not to mention the price is amazing for the quality. We will definitely be staying here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Misleading Room Descriptions"
They advertise king size beds when they are in fact queen size. When we confronted them about it, they said the bed size is "THEIR" king size. They were NOT king size, they were queen. The room was comfortable, but had stains in the bathroom and the lamp shades were dirty. Just not what you'd expect from an expensive hotel. If you pay top dollar, you expect top dollar quality. If it wasn't for the night manager Anna, our stay would have been a bad experience. She was very sweet and helpful and made up for the poor quality of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice stay."
Nice. Clean, nice breakfast and good happyhour.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Not comfortable"
The bathroom did not have a lock. There was no way to have privacy in the restroom.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Fabulous location!"
Walking distance to the convention center, some shopping areas, plenty of restaurants and even a park. The corner suite was more than enough space to house six adults. It was very modern in its décor. Happy hour was worth the upgrade:) Unfortunately, our trip was cut short and did not get to experience the full breakfast. The complimentary shuttle was wonderful. We were able to use it during our stay. It was truly convenient. They also had a gym that we used and a pool with lounges. The entire hotel, we loved and will return there for sure.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Renee
"Excellent Stay"
From start to finish the staff was right there when I needed them. A stressful trip with late arrival ended at Embassy Suites. Vallet parking was attentive to trash in my car asking what they could throw away for me. My bags got the desk before me. At the desk the staff gave out free water from gift shop. The morning staff made a late check out easy due to long appointment. Breakfast, made to order. The hotel was a sanctuary for my stressful weekend. Clean rooms and I stripped the bed and looked around before I unpacked.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Perfect Family Stay"
We loved the room! For a great price, we were able to put the three kids to bed, shut the door and spend time doing something rather than keeping quiet so as not to wake anyone. Watch TV, do a little work on the laptop...the suite was perfect for a family of five!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Frioshack
Very nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"PERFECT!!!!"
We are such a big fan of embassy, and this particular embassy is one of the best we've been. Can't go wrong with this hotel, either going for a family trip or business, this is such a perfect location, great service, great condition. the only downfall is that the $30 a day valet... but it's all worth it. I would def. come back and will recommend this hotel!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Tenny
"Room request"
Requested a park view room with 2 queen beds, when I got to my room there was no park view and a king size bed, was told no rooms available with 2 queens
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great hotel downtown"
This hotel was great! All of the staff were very helpful. Hotel is only a few years old, it was very clean and very comfortable! Close to lots of things to do. We have a great dane, so it is hard to find a place that will take him, much lesss a nice hotel. The hotel is right across the street from a park so it is a great location if you have small children or dogs. I would definately stay here again if we come back to houston!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
mandy
"Wonderful!"
Such helpful staff. Loved the evening reception. Great location in downtown, close to many attractions.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
mindy
"Downtown"
Easy check-in, excellent staff, great complimentary snacks and breakfast! About $20 per day to park in the lot next door. Great pool and hot tub that we wished were open a little longer. Would definitely recommend a stay here!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to everything"
Awesome
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Terry
"Great Hotel!"
Overall I was very pleased with this hotel. Hotel serviced was excellent, free breakfast was good not great, and the free happy hour is well worth it. As most people have said, parking is the only downside. You have two choices for parking, first you can use the hotel valet which is $30/day or you can choose one of the many parking lots located around the hotel which is $10 for day parking and $20 for overnight parking. So if you are going to be there during the day and overnight you might as well go with the valet parking through the hotel. If you get upset over the $30 dollar parking fee than make up the difference at the bar for the free happy hour! Overall I had a wonderful experience and would recommend this hotel to everyone.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tyler H.
"beaware of parking"
the only problem we had with this hotel is that they charge $30 a day for the parking. they only have Valet parking.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice Place"
All was good except they didn't keep towels available at the pool. If you called, they would bring out maybe a dozen, which would almost instantly be gone.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Techledr
"Outstanding rooms, breakfast and value!"
Out go-to spot for Houston. Perfect for Toyota center games/events. Good-sized, comfy, fashionably-decorated rooms. Breakfast is top-notch and managers mixer is nice too. I have always felt the staff is very well trained and accommodating. Stayed here for biz many times and with kids, too. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"excellent place to stay for Astros games"
very satisfied with accommodations/inclusion of breakfast good feature
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Ray
"great place to stay for sport fans"
Walking distance to minute maid park and rockets stadium across the street. Very helpful and friendly staff.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
chris
"Family-friendly convenience!"
Perfect place to stay to catch a ballgame! Service & amenities excellent all around.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great location to Minute Maid Park."
Everything was great. Just didn't like the sliding bathroom door.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Courtney
"Weekend with family"
The hotel was nice but for breakfast they need more seating area and staff. Valet parking was like no valet because valet was full and parked my own car. Rooms are nice except the bathroom door didn't have a lock just a slide door. overall I give the hotel a 3.5
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Parking is a rip off"
Nice hotel once inside. Between the class of people walking around the place at night and the price of the parking regrettably that is what I will remember. I understood the only option for valet parking after seeing the folks walking about outside the hotel
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"My Houston Experience"
The accommodations were superb. The staff were very courteous and professional. The breakfasts were out of this world good. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Embassy Suites to anyone.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Luis Santos Jr
"Outstanding Stay"
We had a great time at the Embassy Suites downtown... The hotel's concierge was great - always willing to help with anything and very welcoming when arriving to the hotel. The free shuttle service in the brand new GMC Yukon was very convenient! The breakfast and free happy hour were the icing on the cake. We stayed at the hotel while taking in a few Astros games at the park nearby. I will definitely recommend this hotel to any future travelers to Houston.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
"Close to lots of great sights and ball parks"
In the heart of the convention area and sports arenas. Great room, breakfast and valet parking was superb. Very quick to get vehicle when needed. Easy walk to Minute Maid Park, BBVA Compass Stadium, GRB Convention Center and Toyota Center.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014