All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
1515 Dallas St, Houston, TX, 77010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

4.8
"Don't expect courteous service"
The food presented was excellent the individuals busing the tables were very courteous. The Rest of the staff from the desk clerks to the restaurant prep and set up employees were terribly rude and didn't even provide the correct information when asked. The late valet parking attendant was most helpful and professional.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Rich
"Nice hotel."
Good customer service. Nice rooms. Good perks with a great breakfast and happy hour included in stay.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jeremy
"Our new favorite hotel!"
Our family felt so at home here! Enjoyed every minute of our stay.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Alicia
"Loved the room!"
Parking was a challenge
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great location in the downtown area!"
Everything was great (food, beds, pillows, tv, and staff) except the bathroom has a sliding door with no locks so there is very little privacy. Parking is also lacking, but it is located downtown, so I expected this issue.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great stay."
Huge, very comfortable room. Great staff and perfect location. Can't go wrong here.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Priest
"Mixed Review"
Our room was paid for weeks before our arrival. The hotel website lists their check-in time as 3:00. We were with friends who told us there was a basketball game that evening and parking might be difficult. At 2:50 I contacted the hotel to see what the latest time we could check-in as we were busy, and if there would be parking available. I was told that all guests have parking available (valet for $30/night) and that they could only hold the room until 4:00 (despite it already having been paid for?!) because of high demand. I asked if that time could be pushed back and was informed that the request could be noted but there was no guarantee. We had to drop what we were doing and rely on a friend to take us to the hotel as our car was too far away to get there by 4:00. I checked in and confirmed that parking would be available for guests upon our return. We got the car, went to an early dinner and proceede to the hotel. Upon arrival we were informed that there were no valet parking spots available, despite having been told that there would be a space available. There was outdoor parking available behind the hotel for $50/night. The good news was the Manager compensated the difference for the parking, the room was nice and we were able to enjoy the rest of our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Near Toyota Center"
Near the Toyota Center and relatively close to Minute Maid Park. Nice hotel with below average, for an Embassy Suites, reception and a good breakfast. difficult to check in as there is virtually no drive area for your auto and a portion of that they use to park autos awaiting a trip to the garage. Other than its location near the Toyota Center and close to Minute Maid it is not as conveniently located as most other downtown motels; however, it is new and comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"IT WAS WHAT I EXPECTED"
When I am not traveling with my time share, the Embassy Suite properties are where I lodge. I am not afraid to book at Embassy Suites when traveling with friends. In Houston, we traveled for a concert from New Orleans. My friends were very impressed by the friendly staff, the cleanliness of the grounds, lobby, room and bathroom. We had plenty room for the three of us not to bump into each other. We loved the evening reception that prepared us for the concert. We loved the delicious breakfast except for one thing. The potatoes were room temperature.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Paulette
"Great Hotel with great location"
My daughter and I just returned from a volleyball tournament in Houston. This hotel is a great location and very clean and the staff is very friendly.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Review of Embassy Suites - Downtown"
The hotel was pretty nice, right downtown, within walking distance of the stadiums. However, I requested a corner room for a view and was not accommodated appropriately. I don't know if that's a hotels.com issue or an Embassy Suites issue. Regardless, it didn't happen.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Jeremy
"recommendable hotel"
It was a great night had no problems
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Marco
"Great downtown hotel"
Fun stay with the family and one of our dogs. Great downtown location next to ballpark and Toyota Center. Nice breakfast and rooms are large.Dog park around the corner. Parking was expensive.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, within walking distance of Minute Maid"
Very nice, clean hotel. Within walking distance of Minute Maid Park and very close to Discovery Gren. Nice pool. Hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Fun Time in Downtown Houston!"
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was great and extremely accommodating. Probably the best staff we have encountered in all of our Embassy Suites visits. The proximity to multiple venues was fantastic. Also, one of the nicest Embassy Suites breakfast buffets. There were just a couple of negatives for us. The bathroom door of our room was an outside "slide" type door that does not close. This created privacy issues. The back bedroom was located where street noise was very noticeable. There was lots of construction and traffic that kept us from sleeping easily. Overall, we had a nice time and would stay there again with a request to stay in a room located away from outside noise.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Mini Suite"
This is the fanciest hotel I've ever stayed in. It's like a mini suite, you come in is like a small living room, then goes the hallway where the bathroom is, and walla, the bedroom. The room automatically came with coffee maker, fridge, and microwave. Free breakfast every morning? Yes definitely love that. The only thing that got me was the room service, sure they fix the bed and all, but when they change towels, they don't take the dirty ones back so we had to pile in the corner of the bathroom. And they don't empty all the trash bins... Other than that that's it, will definitely book this hotel next year.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Cathy
It was a beautiful hotel. And the suites were comfy and nicely decorated. The breakfast is delicious! And happy hour with snacks from five to seven on second floor is great!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
ann
"Just a celebration"
I was there to celebrate my birthday with friends and liked that your hotel was convienently placed near the venues we were visiting that night. The overall quality of the room was very comfortable & spacious. I've enjoyed other stays at other Embassy Suites in Texas but have liked your the best. You will be seeing me again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Stayed 4 nights. Great facility, great location. $30 a night for parking a little stiff. I would do it again.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"VERY NICE"
LOVED THE LOCATION AND THE STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
M
Excellent location Great hotel
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Preston
"At home in Embassy Suites"
Close to the George R. Brown convention center where we were playing volleyball and within walking distance of quite a few restaurants.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Deborah
"When you want to be close to the convention center"
Perfect place to stay when you need walking distance to the convention center... Happy hour is a nice perk and the hot morning breakfast is amazing! All included! Will stay there again at next year!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Spring break 2015"
Hotel was great a little pricey but worth it!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
A real gem in the downtown Houston scene! We had not stayed in an Embassy Suites in quite some time, and we reminded just how much we like the brand! All staff was very friendly and very helpful! Our room was perfect....roomy and comfortable! The Happy Hour food was good and there was plenty of it! Also the bar was great! We used the shuttle service that evening to go to dinner and our driver was very polite, and helpful! Breakfast was delicious, with a wide variety of foods! We will return to this hotel!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Cooker72
"Outstanding Affordable Suite in Downtown Houston"
Here for a convention, with two sessions with clients in our suite. Plugged in HDMI to the large TV, did the presentation, and loved the pretty good separation of private and "company" space. Clients from ordinary hotels were very impressed with the suite. From our general experience travelling as a couple for business, Embassy Suites was just outstanding. Not being a mega-hotel is also nice, as it felt homey enough for us.
7 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Geoffrey
"Not worth the money!"
Room too hot, AC didn't work, some of the TV stations didn't work, breakfast buffet was bad, Motel 6 quality but they charge over $200/nt. Staff wasn't helpful, AC guy barely spoke English. I usually don't bother with these surveys, but this place was that bad!
"Wonderful Stay"
Very nice stay! The free cook to order breakfast was just wonderful! The hotel is walking distance to the the Toyota Center.
"Embassy suites downtown"
Best breakfast ever!
"Pricy but worth it."
When for an event. Nice hotel. Great gym.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel!!"
Great location next to Toyota center! Very very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel but be prepared to wait for everything"
The hotel facilites are first class. The room was well appointed, and the location is ideal. Our room overlooked Discovery Green. The shower is huge--the best shower I've ever had while traveling. However, the public areas were not planned for the appropriate number of guests. We waited almost 45 minutes to valet park. We waited about 10 minutes for an elevator. We gave up on the free manager's reception (cocktails) because the line was too long, snaking down the stairs. The complimentary breakfast line went out of the room and around the corner. There is no other option for breakfast in the building. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel if they correct these issues.
"A Great Stay"
The staff was friendly and very helpful. My husband I was staying there to attend an event at the Toyota Center, however it was cancelled, so we ended up just spending time at the hotel and at the connecting bar/restaurant the Hearsay, which was a very pleasant environment. Cant wait for my next visit.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Sherron
"Close to Toyota Center"
Hotel staff was excellent. Great breakfast. Nice valet service
"Great hotel downtown Houston"
I do not have one complaint about my stay at Embassy Suites. Great location downtown Houston. Staff was very kind and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. I will be back here, no doubt. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Veronica
Right downtown near theToyota Center and Convention Center. The evening reception and breakfast are such nice treats. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Top notch hotel."
A great hotel experience. It's close to some of Houston's best restaurants. The valet area for parking is a bit worrisome, however the valet staff makes it an easy experience,
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Edgar
"Convenient to toyota center and George r brown."
The hotel did a great job handling a large crowd for a conference.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
This is a great hotel in a great location. The cost to valet park is quite high at $30 a day. I arrived before check in time but was able to get a room right away. We were also allowed a late check out based on the ending time of our conference. The large rooms gave us some space to spread out and have some group meetings. The elevators were pretty fast and the breakfast was wonderful with the personalized omlette station.the beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quiet.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Close to Toyota Center"
Staff is great, very nice. Stayed at the hotel during Passion conference. The hotel was packed! Even though the hotel had many guests...Staff did a great job taking care of us all. Breakfast was great and delicious every day, plenty of choices. My only complain was that there is no parking...only valet parking, so we had to pay an additional $30 daily for parking. Everything else was awesome! Cannot say about pool/fitness facilities as I did not use them...nor did I dine at the restaurant.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Mariana
"Run"
Work out great Especially the location
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Shelly
"Just what we needed"
We booked it for the Houston marathon weekend and it was great. Breakfast was earlier than normal to accommodate runners; staff was friendly and helpful; room was spacious. I would have liked to have a change of towels and the trash emptied without having to request it. Also, the hot tub had things floating in it, but to be fair, we used it at 10:30 PM. Hopefully it's cleaner in the morning!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
runner lady
"Great Experience!"
The staff is so friendly!! The hotel was extremely busy, but the staff was well prepared. The staff seemed to understand that this was an important weekend for all of us marathon runners.they even opened their breakfast early to accommodate us!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Embassy Suites"
Booked this hotel because it was very close to Toyota Center. Overall the hotel exceeded my expectation. The service was great, The room was large, clean and very comfortable, and we enjoyed having a hot breakfast in the morning. The only downside, and the reason I didn't give five stars is the parking. No self parking, which I was willing to pay for valet, but upon arrival to hotel found out their lot was full. How do you not have enough parking spots to accommodate your guest? A couple of events were going on in the area, so finding an alternative parking spot was not easy and made the start of our stay frustrating. So if you plan to stay here make sure you look up alternatives for parking before arriving.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great but You have to valet"
Only negative is you have to pay for valet. 30 per day!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Jiselle
"New Years Eve 2014"
This is a great hotel, 2 blocks from the House of Blues Houston. Right downtown and reasonable. A very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
I loved the hotel and wished I could have stayed longer!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Downtown conveniences."
An upscale hotel with reasonable rates. Close to downtown events, restaurants and activities. Valet services are excellent.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Edgar
"Overnight stay on way to vacation"
Nice stopover on way to vacation. Friendly staff, clean & comfortable room
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
mom of four
"We will be back"
Loved our NYE stay. Great location, room, service and breakfast. Difficult to park but that was it.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014