All hotels in Rome, Italy

2.5
    2.2
    2.7
"Horrible experience"
Fisrt at all the hotel offerst free continetal breakfast and free high speed internet. Everything we got was some toast milk and cofee (make it ourselfs) We had t share the kitchenet and one day someone took our milk. We never got internet, we we asked the accounting lady for the hotel just gave us excuses about Telecom but people that were in there prevously to our arrival saud that they never got any connection service eiather. The only good thing was Hector one of the BB workers that try to help us with the power extentions, becuase by he way the power when off twice and I saw smoke coming from my iphone charger. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. we had to stayed one night in a hotel two block away fro the same price and 24 hours service. Our flight got delayed and no one was around to check us in. We are aware we we re suppose to call for late check out but our flight left Ansterdam very late and didnt have a way to call. I had to argue and get my credit card involved to dont pay for the night we had to stay in other hotel. Unfortunately we have to stay the other day in there since was going to be charge any way. Please do your reserach before you book in here,
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Francy
"Terrible hotel at a terrible location"
Please don't go to this hotel if you don't want to ruin your vacation. It is really hard to locate this hotel and once you locate it, it is even harder to check in here. No one speaks English. Room is in terrible condition. Restroom is even worse! Very small shower space with mold all over, broken toilet seat with water leaking.... And most of all... NO TOILET PAPER FOR THE DURATION OF STAY! Even after requesting for it repeatedly and trying to make them understand as they don't understand or speak any English. We had to find a place to buy the toilet paper. Don't be fooled by free breakfast. We could not find any breakfast in the lobby. I am sure there are much better places to stay in Rome with similar to lesser price. AVOID THIS PLACE IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY YOUR VACATION!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Terrible hotel at a terrible location"
Other trip May 12, 2014
Breakfast is limited with prepackaged pear juice and pastries in room when you arrive. you will need to know how to use the standard Italian Bialetti coffee percolator. Pictures make things look a bit better than reality. Proximity to railroad station for a quick ride to airport is unmatched; you're there in a minute.
Other trip May 3, 2014
We were waiting for an hour outside of the hotel even though we had informed them that we were coming. The responsible person disappeared after they showed us our booked room and he didn't answer to our calls. Breakfast was a cup of coffee and a market croissant. Sheets/towels were changed after 4 days otherwise you had to pay extra. The condition of the building was awful.. old and dirty place. The beds were old and screechy.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"New Experience"
The rooms are located in Via Enrico Cialdini 14. it's hard to get a hold of them, we got lucky after an hour of searching and asking around in bldg 13. We ran into a nice lady that works there. Owner lives in Scala B in Cialdini 13. Its best to go straight to Cialdini 14, 4th floor around 10am to noon to check in. Their normally there because checkout time is at 10 and they have to clean the room. Rooms are nice and clean. Tiny elevator and lobby. First night stay was good, second night people were smoking and filling the tiny lobby and rooms with cigarette smoke.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Satisfied
Olga the caretaker of the room is very helpful and nice, although she speaks a little english. The hotel is very near in the train station and lots of restaurant nearby. The room is okay it's clean and small good for two people. It's kinda hard to find the hotel bec. the add. is wrong the caretaker is in the other building opposite side of the add. but so far the hotel location is excellent bec. it's just the opposite st. from the train station.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2013
jheng
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
This is not a hotel; this is an apartment with 3 rooms turned into a "hotel". First we got there, and the woman argued with us that we owed more money, even though we had already paid the advertised price through hotels.com. She was rather rude about it, and we refused to pay more. The "front-desk" was basically the living room, and no one is there after 8pm. So we when returned from dinner and our bathroom door was locked (apparently, you cannot close the bathroom door unless someone is inside the bathroom, because it locks automatically), no one was there to help open it until the morning. The ENTIRE apartment reeked of cigarette smoke. Other than the pervasive smoke smell, it was clean. You had to pay extra if you wanted your towels and sheets changed sooner than four days. Thankfully, we only stayed one night. This was our second hotel experience in Rome. The first was only a little more expensive, and so much nicer. I would not recommend this "hotel" to anyone!! There are nicer hotels in the same area. One good thing about this place -- Free wi-fi.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Jody

"Stay in Rome"
We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel although there are some things they could change. The first thing would be the breakfast. This consists of some biscuits, milk and juice that they leave in the room which is enough to start your day with something in your stomach but not really a breakfast. The bathroom is not very comfortable but the room itself is and it was also very clean. Wifi wasn´t working because it just broke down, according to what we were told. We had to pay €15 extra for arriving late (around midnight) but we didn´t mind because the person waiting for us was extremely kind and he even pointed out the best place to grab something to eat at that time. The hotel is right next to Termini train station, not the nicest area during the night but nothing happened to us.
Response by B&B Cialdini13
hi, thank you so much to choose us, and to help us to comunicate nyce thing at other guest!!! we are so happy that all the guest not are all the same!!! we provided just today to give nyce breakfast best regards cialdini
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Facundo
"Poor Service"
We had a 1 night stay at B&B Cialdini...inspite of informing them about my late arrival in afternoon, the reception or the owner didnt bother to arrange for any check-in service. The person handling the property seemed very inconvenient and not able to understand a word of english. Although the room was very neat and clean, this type of service marred my Rome stay. Not recommended if you're travelling for vacation or with family.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
MM
"Worst service"
They don't understand english. No proper breakfast. They provided shaking bunk beds, but in picture they shows 2 separate bedrooms. They have just hired just few rooms in an apartment. overall, it was a worst experience.
1 night trip May 2, 2013

"muito boa localização"
tudo muito simples, quartos em prédios muuuito antigos. Porém, ao lado da estação Termini de Roma, localização excelente.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
Cintia
BR
"scadente"
Soluzione non tra le migliori e neanche tra le sufficienti. La prevista colazione compresa nel prezzo, è inesistente . Sconsigliato.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
IT
"Buon rapporto qualità-prezzo, semplice ma pulito"
week-end con famiglia. Abbiamo soggiornato una sola notte e ci siamo trovati bene, personale cortese, stanza pulita. Di fianco alla stazione quindi comodissimo per chi si sposta in treno e comodo per gli spostamenti a piedi nel centro storico. La colazione inclusa nel prezzo è di buona volontà ma meglio andare al bar. Comodo per chi ha necessità di risparmiare sui pasti o diete particolari l'uso della cucina in comune. Tutto sommato buon rapporto qualità-prezzo, noi siamo stati soddisfatti.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
stefano
"全てが最悪!!"
・5人,2部屋で予約したが,4人,1部屋だとホテルの人が勘違いしており,チェックインに1時間半以上かかった. ・テルミニ中央駅の近くのホテルだったため予約したが,部屋がなかったことから,トラムという路面電車で駅から10分かかる場所で泊まることになった. ・朝食込みだったが,朝食がなかった. ・場所がわかりにくい ・ホテルの人が英語を話せない.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
JAL
JP
"NO RESERVEN AQUI"
DIFÍCIL DE ENCONTRAR, SE ENCUENTRA EN UN EDIFICIO EN MUY MAL ESTADO, JAMAS PUDIMOS LOCALIZAR A LOS DUEÑOS, NO ES UN HOTEL, ES UNA CASA ACONDICIONADA, NO USAMOS LA HABITACIÓN POR NUNCA NOS RECIBIÓ NADIE. PERDIMOS ESA RESERVACION.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
xheco
MX
"Sämsta hotellet någonsin!"
Detta är ett skämt och beskrivningen på Hotels.com stämmer inte alls mot vad man får. Dels så tog det över 1 timme innan någon kunde komma och hjälpa oss att checka in, så mycket för "expressincheckning". Sen så kunde såklart personen som kom inte ett ord engelska, så mycket för "flerspråkig personal". Väl inne i rummet så var toaletten helt utan sits och läckte.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2014
OTTIMA POSIZIONE,CAMERA DECENTE MA SERVIZIO SCADENTE E COLAZIONE INESISTENTE
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
IT
"Hotell som inte går att hitta"
Hotellet hade ingen skylt så man kunde inte hitta det. Fick vänta över 30 min på hjälp. Service 0.Frukost 1 kopp kaffe.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Annette
"Cialdini"
A Localização do BB Cialdini é muito boa, quase em frente à Gare dos trens. O que deixou a desejar foi o café da manhã, que era deixado no quarto (brioche e bolacha) e o café a gente mesmo que tinha que preparar numa cozinha comunitária. Muito limpo, lençóis macios. Tinha ar condicionado. Acesso super fácil a todos os pontos turísticos, visto o metrô ficar quase em frente ao hotel. Hotel muito simples. Olga, a camareira, gerente, faz tudo, super atenciosa.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2013
BR
"Härlig personal, bra läge, låtande säng"
Bra personal, enkel frukost på sängen, rent på rummet. Dock knarrande säng. Bra läge vid Termini. Väldigt litet, kändes lite som ett kollektiv. (Hade varit häftigt att åka ett helt gäng och ockupera alla rummen själva!)
8 night romance trip Jul 9, 2013
"bien placé et propre"
beaucoup de difficultés pour trouver le B.B , il faut se rendre dans l'immeuble d'en face (au 14)où rien n'est indiqué car au 13 on sonne et personne ne réponds , il faut telephoner sur une messagerie en italien ( heureusement il y a l'assistance de hotels.com qui a telephoné pour nous car nous étions un peu abandonné devant la porte - sinon , une fois le check in effectué , pas de problème et nous avons été très satisfaits- Super emplacement pour point de départ des visites ( Termini, via Cavour, via Nazionale), chambre propre et confortable , ménage fait tous les jours - petit déjeuner minimaliste ,servi à 8h30, mais la chambre n'est pas chère et on peut déjeuner dehors à proximité - Personnel serviable mais ne parle pas français ( un peu anglais et espagnol) pas de surprise , juste la taxe locale (2 euro par jour et par pers. ) à payer en plus mais c'est normal - Nous y retournerons surement
7 night trip Jan 31, 2013
2 night business trip May 11, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Cialdini13 b&b

"April trip"
06/20/15 Claudia L
Don't go The appartments in the check in place are quite good, but the one in the other building are horrible. Unable to communicate with the receptionist as he cannot speak english at all! If you want to talk to him, you have to speak italian. Breakfast= Juice already opened by the previous guests, little biscuits, butter, coffee etc in the kitchen We really hated this place
"WARNING: NOT A REAL B&B! DO NOT STAY HERE!"
07/07/14 Amber M
If it was possible to give this property a zero that's what I would rate it. I booked through "Booking.com" (a huge mistake as this company is negligent and utterly useless). It took us hours to find the place because it is in a run down apartment building in a very shady part of town. This place is not a B&B but merely three converted rooms in an old apartment. When we arrived they could not find our booking and then tried to charge us more than what was advertised and when I refused to hand over my credit card (obviously when I saw the state of the place I was hesitant to hand these people my credit card), I told them that I would like to cancel so long as I will not be charged. The receptionist agreed, shook my hand and apologized for the inconvenience. Needless to say I was shocked three days later to see a charge on my credit card for 135 euros. Booking.com had released my credit card information to this establishment (who charged me for a no-show) even when I had their sworn promise that I would not be charged. When I tried to contact the hotel, I was yelled at by the property manager (who can't speak much English), and when I tried to email them, I received only one response accusing me of lying about my experience. They are not answering anymore of my correspondence attempts. I am currently still trying to get my money back (Booking.com is being completely useless in the matter as you might expect). PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE! DO NO STAY at this so-called "B&B", and DO NOT TRUST Booking.com, with your personal credit card information.
"Horrible Check-in Experience"
06/23/13 Anna Y Washington, United States
We booked this place for 3 people through Agoda.com. Location is great, but it was a huge hassle to check in. It basically took us 2 hours to check in (there is no reception area, no checkin policy, the sign to the place was barely visible on 13 but clearly written on 14, etc.). What made it worse was that after we checked in, the guy gave the phone to us because the owner was saying we never paid for 3 people, only 2. I had to pull up my reservation confirmation to show that we did and after going back and forth with the guy, the owner and my laptop finally after 10 minutes were were good. The room did not look anything like the pictures posted online. I would not recommend staying here unless you are on a tight budget, definitely not worth the money.
"Deceptive, time wasting experience"
01/14/13 Russell E Brisbane, Australia
I arrived in Rome late one night only to spend 45 mins trying to locate this place and how to go about checking in. I was greeted by a fairly nice woman who could not communicate with me in any fashion, but was somewhat helpful. The advertised wi-fi was not available, the shower and sink had toothpaste all over it still and breakfast was orange juice and a packet croissant. It felt very much like a halfway home/ hostel and it was not what we thought when we made the booking. I would not recommend this accommodation.
"Surprised"
12/22/12 AndersonSalvá Sao Paulo, SP
I booked this hotel through hotels.com based on location and photos. I was surprised when I arrived there and there were rooms rented as a hotel. If you dont mind to stay in conditions of a hostel, it could behappen nice butbreakfast be careful about pictures. Free breakfast means that you will have a coffee and a bread... and not everyday. Free wifi means that in the corner of the kitchen you can use the connection from your neighbourhood. Noisy rooms. Fees to change your towel every day. If you check in late in the night probably there will be nobody there. A very disgusting experiene in Rome.
"Literally thieves !!"
07/25/12 irene030 Stockholm, Sweden
Avoid this hotel by all means. We arrived there and there was nobody there to let us in. We rang doorbell, codes on cellphone, after they answered they could not speak English. After at least one hour, somebody came and with no prior notification or explanation he took us to another place which was far away from the termini and it was barely a descent place.. Eventually somebody explained that we couldn't stay at the first place because the toilet was blocked. In the meantime we had lost already 3 hours and we were not staying at termini as we wanted. These people are literally thieves! There are many similar hotels at termini, descent and pretty and at the same price with helpful staff. Seriously don't go to that place..
"Affordable, but not as advertised"
05/12/11 monroe1434 Fulton, New York
I travelled to Rome with my boyfriend, and two other people who also booked with us months in advance to this Bed & Breakfast. The pictures are VERY misleading. Upon our arrival, there was no one to meet us promptly at the door which has no signage at all to let you know where it is. Both rooms were dirty and not ready for us to occupy, even though we emailed in advance to let management know when we they could expect us to arrive. After what took an hour to check in, our rooms where quickly cleaned in 5 minutes......so we were a little annoyed about the quality of cleanliness of both rooms. We stayed for 6 nights, and the breakfast was the same each morning. Coffee, peach juice, and a croissant. Very Blah. Our shower head would not stay on the wall, and there was no shower curtain in the other bathroom. A lot of little inconveniences that added up. Definitely a very cheap place to stay, and very convenient as it is only a few blocks from the train station, but if you are looking for something clean, with available staffing, or a romantic gettaway, this place would not be a top choice. This is more suitable to very young travellers that need a place to crash for a night or two.
"Three star accommodation ... NOT"
12/12/10 degan79 Waterloo, Canada
The first challenge is finding it. The good news is that it is located across from the Rome Central station. The bad news is that it is located in an apartment/tenement building (together with a few other apartment owners who have apparently converted their apartments into apparent B&Bs). There is a significant language barrier with staff at the facility (both english and italian). We did not find the accommodation to be 3 star as advertised and walked away. The owner/operator has subsequently refused to refund us. This accommodation should be booked at your own risk. There are lots of alternative reasonably priced accommoddations in close proximity to the Rome central station
"^^"
06/03/15 emilier761 Rome
Les chambres sont propres, mais les lits sont vétustes. Le personnel est sympathique, mais pas très professionnel (ne parlant qu'italien, assez difficile de communiquer). En revanche il est difficile de trouver la sonnette pour rentrer dans le bâtiment, étant donné que si l'adresse est N°13 il faut sonner au N°14... Le petit déjeuner n'était pas incroyable.
"Disgustoso! Girateci alla larga"
05/27/15 Agnese G
A mio parere non dovrebbe chiamarsi nemmeno B&B. Guardi il sito e leggendo quello che hanno scritto o guardando le immagini pubblicate sei convinto di andare in "un luogo eterno, fuori dal tempo, dove assaporare un'esperienza di stile ineguagliabile per le vostre vacanze a Roma." E invece è tutto un inganno: non fanno vedere l'entrata, che si trova in un condominio con 4 rampe di scale. Siamo rimasti 15 minuti perché non riuscivamo a capire dove diavolo fosse e a momenti ci mettono in mezzo ad una rissa! Non ci sono indicazioni su come arrivare, abbiamo dovuto chiedere informazioni a 5 persone del condominio e solo uno conosceva il posto. Non c'era nemmeno la targhetta sulla porta. Quella specie di "receptionist" con qui impossibile comunicare perché ovviamente sei in Italia e parli solo l'inglese. Ma diciamo che anche con quello aveva diverse difficoltà di comunicazione! Passiamo avanti: la specie di cucina più sporca di una stalla sembra ci avessero mangiato una mandria di mucche, come vicino di sedia (4 posti) un amichevole scarafaggio. E ai piani più bassi sentivi urla a non finire Non abbiamo fatto nemmeno una notte siamo usciti a cercarci un'altro hotel. Ovviamente nemmeno parlarne del risarcimento Dovrebbe andare l'asl in ispezione e farlo chiudere