All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here307 North East 1st Street, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.5
    1.9
    1.7
"ugly"
We did not like this hotel. It is need a remodel, everything looks ugly .ELevator did not work at the time we were there.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
leonid
"quick trip"
I was only there for one day i guess i get what i pay for only discomfort i dont like will be the smell its just a strong odor but in my opinion every where i was going was literally a block away and i enjoyed myself none the less if i need a quick day solo trip i would def come back
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
peggie
"NEED REPAIRS"
The lobby is nice, but the rooms are the same, I use to live at this hotel years ago. This is the first time I live there in a long, long time Manager or owners need to do a face lift to the rooms and bathrooms. when you leave home to go to Miami you need to be relax.
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Naomie
"Terrible...."
Staff so mean, no elevator, dirty stair.....no much to say, this hotel just TERRIBLE....
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Deisi
"Worst I've ever seen"
We arrived to smell bug spray in the hallways, we had to climb four flights of stairs to get to our so-called room, the window air conditioning unit had extension cords to plug in, the bath tub had cracks and was dirty, no pillows are no blankets, supposed to have double beds only had 2 single beds, plywood boards were holding up the staircase.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Heart unit tech
"Perfect for an overnight!"
No luxury here that's for sure. But staff was friendly and all smiles and it was fine for an overnight before our flight.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Nina
"The Worse Stay Ever"
We stayed for one night. Elevator was under repair- so we had to take stairs with luggage to 2nd level. Toilet didnt work properly. Rooms were very old with cracks in walls and ceilings. Room has old mold smell. Smoke alarm was old with brown stains and hanging off the wall. Sheets were stained. Carpet needs cleaning. Toilet seat was horrible looking and so was the shower. I'm sure this hotel can afford to fix this place up!! Many ppl stay here for the convenience of the port. Renovations are extremely over due!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Simone
"Bad"
I do not like way too dirty. and king book and I got room with 2 small beds not rest anything
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"What the h...?!?!"
This NOT a hotel ! It is a rooming house. There is no elevator. There is no parking. Parking in the street is monopolized by metered parking that is by average $3.00 /hr. The only "free" parking is between 2:00a.m. and 7:00a.m. No reasonable parking available except for 1 parking lot 3 block away that charges $7.00 dollars a day- a steal compared to the avg. $20.00+ going price in the area. I chose it because of location. You can walk /travel to anywhere from here w/o needing a car. In this area, you are better off not using your car. The accommodations were clean but the kind you do not want to spend time "in". No amenities whatsoever. Not recommended
Anita
"Great hotel just to sleep! Perfect location!"
Check in was simple and fast. Hotel staff are super nice and alway ready to help. If you just want to sleep in the hotel this is the perfect place. Downtown Miami awesome location
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Servin
"ogle room no hot water and no elevated to the floo"
well i didn't like room there was no hot water and the bed had a sheet no blanket and it was cold the door lock you need to play with it and the door they have a lot of gaps it looks like a gator room i will not stay there again
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
mery
"good for the location"
very noisy but very well located
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
nathanaelle
"Superb location"
Nice old looking room on a superb location. Parking was a bit high $22 for the overnight parking. The wi fi didnt work neither at the hotel. Overall it was nice for the night that i stayed there.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Carlos
"WORSE place I ever stayed at"
Pictures on web site not the same as the real thing. I would never stay here again. Building needs to be torn down and start over. Looked like a place you see on TV for drug addicts and prostitution. Can not believe Hotels.com would ever support this place.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Not that bad like the other reviews would state!!"
Stayed here before so I knew what to expect. It looked cleaner than the last time I was there and that was two years ago. The only thing that really annoyed me about this stay, was that I arrived a little after two pm and the woman at the desk checked us in. But we had to wait till 3pm before we got our keys. After a long flight u just want to get to your room and refreshen up. We got to our room 330-345pm because there were some people checking in and we had to stand in line for our key.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Wei Man
"My stay"
The hotel elevator was not working during our stay. It was difificult talking luggage and shopping bags up and down the stairs.
5 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014
"crackly comfort"
Pleasant. Not sure if the building had been serviced in a while; Cracks were everywhere on the ceilings and walls.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Cherissa
"you get what you pay for"
the elevator was not in service, so we had to take the stairs to the 4th floor. The air was not cool at all so i had to buy a couple of fans.How ever the rooms were clean and it was close to the location of the Miami Iron Man. So I will use it again,Ill just make sure to bring my fans with me.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again"
A real dump. No water in the bath, well took about 2 min. to fill a 4 oz cup, that ment no shower. The elevator was broke. Only one plugin worked in the room. The bed was ok and room was fairly clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
The worst hotel we have every been to
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"nonsense place"
The hotel stinks when you see the doors you feel scared as well as inside the rooms that's a horror house. never coming back
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Mbulelo
"Worst ever"
This hotel experience was the worst! I literally checked out 20 minutes after I checked in. The room was horrible. The door wouldn't lock after it took me ten minutes to get the door open. It's less than what you pay for!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
empress
"Absolute worst hotel I've stayed at"
I've stayed in some poetry bad hotels over the years but this was by far the worst. My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights before a cruise and the ONLY thing decent about this hotel was the location being that it's walking distance to the bay. the rooms were dirty, to the point where I didn't even want to walk barefoot. The AC was so sporadic u didn't know if u were going to freeze or be sweating and u couldn't control it, the hotel did. The Windows are painted and bolted shut so u can't open the Windows. There are no locks on the bathroom doors r and the room door handle doesn't lock. The hallway smells like mildew and urine... bad really really bad. The best part is, they knew for months they were supposedly doing renovations and the elevator would be out however they still put us on the 4th floor andoffered no help from the staff to bring our hasn't suitcases up 4 flights of stairs. The staff is rude and never answers the phone. When you speak to them at the desk they seem bothered. They got an attitude w me because I booked a room with a full bed and called them because there were 2 twin beds and wanted a new one. After arguing they finally told me I could have a new room but to "make sure you don't touch anything" and never even apologized for the inconvenience. I would never recommend anyone to stay at this hotel point blank.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Nanette
"Run!!!"
it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. No friendly smiles at check in, elevator was out of service and boarded up, paint was peeling off walls in room, had to carry 4 bags up four flights of stairs to our room? Small window AC (not adequate and loud), floors where uneven, was scared to use the bathroom, please DO NOT stay here!! pay 60.00 more and run to the B2 around the corner! I hope hotels.com gives me my money back and takes them off their website. I canceled my return reservation for after the cruise and am now sitting in the elegant B2.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2014
"poor"
Horrible dilapidated dump
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"A night of horror!"
Elevator was not working, the smell of cigarettes everywhere, air conditioning does not exist, has no Breakfast in the morning!
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Marcelo
"45 dollars the night"
Not too bad , you actually have what you paid for ! A room, a bed, and a shower .. !! It was totally enough for one night when i wanted to save money !! Good deal
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
It s wasn't too bad
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Marie
Horrible!! I left the hotel the same arriival night to stay in other hotel.
4 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
M Santiago
"Great Staff"
Staff [Esp. evening clerk (8/11-12)] excellent, helpful and friendly. Elevator not working. Stained sheet never changed during the whole stay.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
G
Looks can be deceiving.. The hotel didn't look anything like the picture online. I wasvery disappointed
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
kendra
"good price for the location"
over all a okay hotel . but u get what you pay. surrounding is good . you can roam around the hotel whole night. lively place in downtown
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
sunny
"Not good"
Hotel is very old, no elevator, breakfast is terrible
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
ganman
"Please dont go to this hotel."
Its terrible hotel, its cheapest yes but when you get there there not parking lot, so you have to pay for private parking $22 a day, so do the map.... Its very ugly believe me.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Sergio
"Worst Accomodations Ever!"
I stayed one night. The elevator is inoperable. We are in ou 60's and the put us on the 4th floor. The stairs were very steep. Breakfast was a MINIMUM continental style. Only one electric plug in the room. Tried to cancel tbe second night, wouldn't' because I tried less than 24 hrs before. Kept my money for the second night which I did not use and wouldn't give it back. 'Not legally obligated to, they said." DONT stay there!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Bruce
"Worst Hotel EVER!!!!!!!"
This was by far the worst hotel experience of our lives. When my husband and I arrived it took over 30 minutes just to check in, and we were 2nd in line. When we finally were able to check in we were informed that the elevator was currently broken and from the appearance it had been broken for a long time and then we were issued a room on the 4th floor. Once we got to our room there was NO Air Conditioning of any kind. It was like a sauna in the room and the entire 4th floor. Anyone who is looking for a hotel should avoid this place FOREVER. Spend a little extra money for a better hotel
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"DON'T GO THIS HOTEL"
I book this hotel cause it was close to the port but I would NEVER book it again. When I first check in the first room that I was gave had termites, and NO air conditioning. When I went back downstairs they change the room but this still had no air conditioning. When I ask for a room with one they said pit would cost extra even though my reservation said that it was included. I had to sleep with the door open. I DON'T recommend this hotel to no one.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Shanika
"worst Experience"
overall worst experience ever.
4 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Conveniently situated to get to port for cruise"
Perfect for what I needed it for, and that was to get to the port to catch a cruise ship.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
James Hay
"Good for a quick stay"
The room was quite comfortable, and the location of the hotel is nice. You can't ask more for such a good price.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Rodrigo
"Very poor"
Worst hotel ever
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Letitia
"Good for price"
Great location; Especially if you depend on buses and trains for trans. Honestly could use some renovation. The issue of manual elevator I kinda like. Staff very helpful. My family has stayed there a number of times and still expect to do so.
9 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Pinder's
"Downtown"
This hotel has pros and cons Pros: downtown, close to park and port. Free metro within a block. Clean room and I felt safe. They had good A/C. Cons: no parking. We had to pay a garage the price of our room to stay for 2 days. Very small room. The bathroom was the size of an RV bathroom. The elevator didn't run from midnight-6am. We were on the 4th floor. Beds were hard and they didn't give you a blanket, just a sheet to cover with. The a/c was one setting as they had control over it. It was clean and safe. But if you bring a car it's not worth it.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
R
"Gest for 13 days"
This place good for sleep and take a shower nothing else breakfast very poor.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
alex
"With just a little work..."
This is a cool, old hotel. Great location. And if they maintained what was there, it would be a great old hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Vic
"close to beach"
i kinda wish what is shown online is what is given to you in person...
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"One night stay"
expected a better hotel. the lobby was ok. The continental breakfast was ok. But, the hotel is very old and walls were cracked and spackled over very poorly. I don't know what was going on with the door knobs on older doors. My inside security lock was broken. I had to prop a chair under the door knob.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
ed
When choosing a hotel, I look at the quality of the property as well as the level of the Service. The location of this hotel is what stands out most as it is near to CVS, Walgreens and a number of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance from Bayside also gives you a wider option for shopping or dining. Within minutes are Civeche101 for a more upscale dining experience and if you are into visiting English styled pubs, there is Elwoods within walking distance, The lobby reminds me of a college dorm. The rooms, though comfortable do not boast any modern luxuries. What made this stay are some of the employees on the Front Desk, Housekeeping and one gentleman who is your elevator operator. Loved that they maintained the old style elevator whereby someone has to operate it by pulling or pushing a lever and not buttons. Sometimes the wait was a bit long but gave me a reason to use the steps especially before my morning or afternoon run. Yes, if you are a runner....this is the place as you have along the waterfront to run.
4 night trip Jun 9, 2014
rlalchan
"very convenient"
HAVE USED THIS HOTEL FOR OVER 8 YEARS THE NEW MANAGEMENT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE ELEVATOR. I USED THE STAIRS ALWAYS IT IS EXERCISE BUT WHEN SUITCASES HAVE TO COME DOWN TO THE LOBBY AND NOT EVERYBODY LOVES EXERCISE
3 night trip Jun 3, 2014
CHERYL RICHARDS-SCOTT
"Rather pay more and stay with other hotels"
Staff has no reaction, just take your payment. Thats it. Room and hotel lobby doest smell clean. No parking space, you have to rent beside the other building will cost you $25 overnight. Breakfast only coffee, tea and bread.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014