All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
307 North East 1st Street, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.5
    1.9
    1.7
Room very poor. It's expensive for the value. Not recommend
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good location but Bad Condition"
This is the hotel for you if you just want a place to sleep and shower. Other than that you won't be getting any lavish service compare to other hotels around downtown.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Jack
"Only to sleep"
This hotel is only worth it if you are literally only looking for a place to sleep. I used this hotel for ultra music festival and it was fine just for that. This hotel is worse than a college dorm room.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Danny
"Great location, very small room"
I made a reservation of a room for 2 adults and 1 child. They gave us a really small room with 1 full size bed where we didnt fit. The very rude man in front desk said thats what I reserved and didnt change our room.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"sucks"
Staff barley spoke English. There was no wash clothes in the room and the front desk didn't have any available. Did get one from the cleaning lady the next day.Hotel was very outdated. With the ac unit in the window all the noise from outside was heard.the windows were painted shut.the continental breakfast consisted of coffee and toast and nasty muffin cake. Would not recommend this to anyone.
5 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Pick somewhere else."
The room was small, dimly-lit, and smelly. The window AC unit was very loud and distracting. Hotel was advertised as having wifi, but it only worked in the lobby. The bathroom was small, had no ventilation at all, and was moldy. Only cold water to shower (admittedly, it was busy the weekend I stayed). No shampoo. Staff didn't clean the room on day 2. Book somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Nathan
"Worst place ever"
Terrible staff at reception. Room extremely run down. View to the roof top where they have all kinds of trash. Don't recommend at all
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Our stay was only for one night due to go on a cruise the next day. I would have rather slept outside. Iy was hot and no AC. Was very disappointed and would never stay again. Bathrooms were very nasty!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Terrible!!"
The only good thing about this hotel is that its close to Port of Miami, thats it! After spending one night in this filthy hotel, my husband was itching for three days .
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Arlene V
"very noisy hotel"
When we checked in the owner and manager were at our room. The ceiling in the bathroom was leaking from the rain that day. The owner said he would give us 20% off the room. After several phone calls and email, I have not gotten hold of anyone to get my discount a month later. The sheets were clean, had to ask for towels and blankets. Had missing blinds slats and the room was very noisy from the traffic outside. It is close to port of Miami. Would not recommend.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"The hotel needs to be remodeled"
Staff was nice and knowledgable hotel is old and needs to be remodeled
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great if you don't plan on staying here."
There was no hot water and the door to the room had slats in it. Wifi seemed to exist only on alternating floors.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nightmare hotel unhealthy"
I'll make it short if they offer it to you for free don't take it not that only but if they gave money to stay in this hotel don't do it
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
jed
"Hotel was very out dated..."
This hotel was the very bare minimum. You get what you pay for. Don't except very much more. Only stayed here to sleep.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
haley
"Hotel in downtown makes it convinced"
Hotel, is old and terrible needs demolished. room doors knobs are from the 1950, and the doorss locks were not the same. The bathroom door does not close, no shampoo was provided, t.v. didn't have control remote, a analog 13 inch tv.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Juan
"I would not stay again"
There was no hot water, there was a lot of loud machine noises coming from somewhere next door, that woke us up in the middle of the night. The room was very dirty. The location was ok, they have a free shuttle to the cruise port. But it seated 8 people and 17 of us loaded in and sat on laps to get there. I would not go back here.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good price for value"
Our room was very noisy from the street. But it was comfortable enough for 3 nights and close to the Bayside.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Mario
"Great location, comfortable enough"
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Mario
"good service, cheap and breakfast included"
The good thibg about this hotel is its location, the rooms are not so beautiful but they are ok, the breakfast they give is coffee muffins bread and chocolate milk. Also they provide free shuttles to the airport daily, twice, at 9am and 2:45pm
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Jenifer
"Affordable but nothing more."
This is by no means great accomodation however it does the job. A clean bed and a shower. The Staff are helpful. Remember to bring a face mask and ear plugs.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Deanna
"Ugly"
Really bad place bad services y bad aptitud,no recomendention stay in this place
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
juan
This hotel reminded me of what a pay by the hour hotel would be like. One plastic night stand, curtains don't close properly, no phone, no blanket or spread on bed and no door or the closet The wood work and base boards were old and cracked all over. Instead of fixing it they painted it. I could go on and on but I won't waste my time and please don't waste yours... Anywhere else but this hotel Their is no parking at this hotel
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Max
"Close to Miami port"
We were not very impressed by either the employees or the room. Not friendly people! The room had nothing going for it - no wash cloths, no hair dryer, no cups for water - they provided soap! We did have a TV and a window-mounted air conditioner. At least it was clean although it hasn't been updated in at least 30 years.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"terrible"
This hotel was awful! I was there for 15 minutes, ate the cost, and went to the Marriott. Toilet was cracked and running, I would not step foot in the bathtub or sit on the bed.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Christina
"Continental breakfast is toast and coffe, period."
Elevator broke. Had to haul luggae 3 floors with a bad knee. what a dump. looks like it was built in the 20's. Staff not firendly at all. Room level with elevated tram. Most over priced place I've ever been. $130, I wouldn't stay there again for $30.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ed
"would not suggest this hotel"
guest rooms were not as the web site pictures showed. Lobby was as pictures showed (remodeled). rooms were very old and in "much" need of remodeling. Bathroom shower & sink was very stained, mold/mildew in tile. Elevator was not useable (of which we knew before going). Had to use the fire exit stairs that were in desperate need of repair. It's a long haul up three flights of stairs carrying luggage. A young gentleman did assist with carrying bags to room. Breakfast bar consisted of toast & coffee, and maybe an orange/apple.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Lexi's mom
"Would not recommend."
Totally run down. Not worth the money. Would not recommend. Worn out mattresses, no bed spreads just sheets. All very old.No up graded what's so ever.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
zdenek
"Quite good."
It was very good. My only complaint was that the toilet wasn't fully functional.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Brent
"old, raggedy, tore down hotel."
Don't do it. This was the worse condition/experience I've ever seen/had at a hotel. I slept in all my clothes and hated carrying my heavy luggage to the 3rd floor and back downstairs. There are no elevators and the atmosphere was super creepy. Would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Hotel close to all of the action"
Hotel is not the greatest, but it's location is within walking distance to all night life
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
chuck
"Beware!!!!"
We got to the hotel about 2:30pm and finally checked into the hotel about 3:30 pm on Friday afternoon. The staff worked so slow, not motivated at all. After we got all situated we grabbed our belongings and went up to our room. When we got off the elevator there was a strong stinky smell in the halls. Its smelled like an old gym locker. We got to the room and opened the door, it looked like a prison. There was two beds with only two sheets and a pillow on them. No blankets at all. The only way to shut the door was to deadbolt the lock. The carpets were disgusting, the windows were painted shut. No hot water and the water pressure was no good. We went out to the park across the street, it was very nice and clean. We got back to the hotel about 9pm and my room was freezing cold. I went to the front desk and asked for blankets and was told there were none at all, the heat did not work in the hotel.The bar one street over played loud music all night long, you couldn't hear the TV or yourself think. I asked for a refund and was told no, and the staff said I could check out if I would like. I slept in my warm clothes and come 8:30 I left and never looked back!!!! The area the hotel is in, is not bad during the day. At night it is a little scary, and very sad. There were a bunch of homeless people sleeping on sidewalks or walking around.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"TER RI BLE"
Room was the size of a closet.... couldnt walk in the room barefoot... i will never stay there again
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
matt
"Decent Stay"
Hotel Service Was Excellent. Got A 10% Discount For A Power Outage That Happen In The Night. But Other Then ThAt I Was On This Trip For Fun & It Was For A One Night Stay. I Didn't Expect A 4 Star Hotel But Just Needed A PlAce To Crash.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Desiree
No hot water. No blankets. No iron facility. Staff not very helpful. Train runs next to it and so has lots of noise. Very bad experience.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
good location, room did not have blankets or heater on one of the coolest night in Miami...only sheets
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Loud outdated room was uncomfortable and dirty. Would not recommend
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Never again!!"
Hotel is VERY outdated and falling apart. NEVER again!!! The front door had a huge crack you could hear everything outside the door. We were away on a Valentine's getaway and they gave us a room with twin beds, after explaining the situation to the front desk they weren't very helpful and basically said either that or nothing. The room itselve, the tv only had 5 channels not to mention how tiny and outdated it was. The bed had no comforter only the sheets. The only new thing in there was the elevator. The complementary breakfast was coffee, toast, and apple/orange. Very disappointed.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"I'm 60, worst hotel I've ever seen"
Let alone stayed in. Location surounded my homeless and pan handlers on two blocks around the hotel. Dirty linens, heavy stains, air conditioner not working, noisy, bathroom toilet and tub just plain filthy. I wouldn't even use the toilet. Only access to internet was check in area. Breakfast, only toast available.
"IT SUCKED!"
It sucked. My bed was uncomfortable, there was only one garbage in the room which was in the bathroom. The tv looked like it was from 1983 and the remote didn't work . The bathroom was a step up bathroom located about 1 foot from my bed. I must've stubbed my toe about 18 times, so to summarize my experience here, It sucked!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
"Place to sleep"
Old needs to get upgraded
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Just about as bad as it gets"
Water coming from behind the surface as you run the shower. All the pictures are from down in the lobby. if they showed pics of the rooms you wouldn't stay there
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Don't Stay Here"
Worst hotel ever. Definitely more similar to a hostel then hotel. Barely slept the entire stay due to uncomfortable bed, single sheet for covers, and extremely loud noises outside. Could hear every sound on the street due to super thin walls and windows. The elevator did not work so luggage had to be carted up flights of unstable and mismatched stairwells. Bathroom door did not close all the way, bathroom not clean, shower water either scolding hot or too cold. The room was not clean upon arrival (used cigarettes on the floor and the room was non-smoking). The hotel staff were nice and helpful, but the condition of the building and rooms (still access with key) made the stay horrendous.
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Joy and happiness"
Down town miami it close to every thing so it make life easy for me it's ok thank again !!!!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
neils
"Yuck!"
There was no elevator service in working order for our stay of two days, and they put us on floor 4. Old building, dark and outdated. The bed had no covers, no bedspread, just on old thin white sheet. Breakfast was bread and water. They were constantly out of juice. The staff had trouble understanding English. it was difficult to communicate our needs. long lines at check-in, even though we got there by 3:30 in the afternoon. They were still cleaning rooms, so we had to wait. One good, very good thing I can say about this hotel: A wonderful location near Bayside Park and close to all the tourist places you will want to visit without renting a car.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Rob
"Do not stay here!!!"
Ansolutely horrible. Do NOT stay here. I checked in and checked out 30 min later.
5 night trip Jan 22, 2015
dana
"Ugly Hotel"
Was scary and repulsive. I was not spending too many time in the room because it was uncomfortable.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Waldemar
"Disappointing"
Needs an awful lot of TLC. Our room was in bad condition and wasn't very comfortable. I could go on... The hotel is within easy access of some nice places but other than that I would avoid it.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Don't Count it Out"
I've stayed at the Leamington before so I knew what to expect. It's an old building that has had no upgrade in years; the rooms are clean but offer nothing in the way of decoration; kind of like staying in a monk's cell, only not as picturesque. The last time I stayed you could only use the elevator if you had bags to bring up or down, otherwise you had to walk up and down (it only has three floors, so its not as bad as it sounds)This year, I had to wait an inordinantly long time to check into the hotel, and then found out that the elevator was completely out of order. I had to tip the bellhop for the two trips he made with my suitcases. I do not mind the condition of this hotel, considering the price, but I do mind not knowing that there is no elevator service, in advance. Someone, the hotel, or Hotels.com, should inform the customer about this, well in advance of their stay, so they can decide if they want to cancel while they still can. The hotel lobby has a very European hotel feel to it. People sit at large tables, eating, or working on thier computers, or, watching CNN. Contrary to what other people will say, this hotel is safe and it is clean. If you're a worry wort, stay away.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Frances
"It was the best price available, but"
The hotel has a nice lobby and that is it. Bfast includes no milk water or juice No elevator Rooms door hardly work Bathroom are dirty The list goes on. But it was the cheapest! Depends on your priority! Location was ideal for bayfront park
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
crossfitter
"Great location, great price"
All I wanted was a clean room in the most expensive part of Miami at a great price. They delivered. The fact that the hotel is not fancy does not matter to me.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015