All hotels in Lijiang, China
No 55, Wenhua Lane, Wuyi RoadOld Town Area, LijiangYunnan647100China, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful place"
Quiet hotel in a noisy city, so a very welcome getaway. Staff was very friendly and room was top quality. The breakfast was not great for westerners but fine. There are 5 or 6 affiliated hotels called Blossom Hill in Lijiang so make sure you are given the right address -- the address hotels.com gave us was incorrect so watch out. Ours was in the center of the old city.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Two sides to Blossom Hill Inn, Lijiang"
This hotel is described in lots of travel guides as a "traditional courtyard hotel", however, there are two sides to Blossom Hill Inn. We were put in more recently added rooms behind the reception desk with no courtyard view and backing up to a construction site - quite disappointing! The day before our departure to the airport we asked the receptionist for help calling our airline to insure our flight was on time and in order. He said he would gladly do this as he had our passport numbers. When we arrived the next day at the airport they had no record of our reservation! Again, quite disappointing!
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Picturesque, romantic, and very basic"
Nice in-floor electric heating, but takes time to come up to temperature. Room has no AC. Our room did not have a tub as described in our confirmation. Western breakfast consisted of eggs and toast, rest was Chinese breakfast. Breakfast did not start until 8:30, which is makes it difficult when tours starts at 8:30. Breakfast was located at Blossom Hill Inn Aromaland which is 50 meters away. Taxi cannot drop you off at the front door so you have to carry your luggage from the street which is 100-150 meters away. Setting is romantic and the streets are cobblestone which makes it difficult to walk and drag your luggage. Many restaurants in the area, mostly Chinese; however, there is an Italian restaurant at the northern end of the old Town near the Water Wheel. Many similar shops selling much of the same things; drums, scarfs, silver handicrafts, etc.
3 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great location and beautiful place"
Staff were some of the nicest people I've met on my travels - super helpful and very relaxed. The hotel is a beautiful boutique location and there is courtyard space all around where people sit and relax together drinking tea - a nice experience. The rooms are very comfortable and well equipped, all looking out into a courtyard. I would definitely stay here again but 2 things to note: the location is great - in the old town but right near where cars can park so easy to get your bags to (a problem for many other spots in the old town) but it is noisy during the day time so bring ear plugs if you want a good nights sleep. Breakfast is quite acceptable but not great.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"decent place to stay a night or two"
first of all, location is pretty good, except it is really hard to location on the first try. also, the buildings in multiple locations so finding the correct lobby was a pain. the room quality wasnt that great. it's a decent place to stay a night or two but not a place to spend multiple days to enjoy the hotel or the room. staff was very friendly and helpful, spoke very good english. location is very good.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2012

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Make sure you know which one!"
There are seven or more Blossom Hills in Lijiang, so finding exactly which one you have booked is a challenge. We stayed in Weavingland; a really quaint 300 year old conversion. Very helpful staff, great location, great rooms, food only average....but they only do breakfast anyhow.
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"A beautiful place to stay"
Our room is so cosy, buffet breakfast had a good mix of western and local food and there was afternoon tea provided free of charge, we really enjoyed our 4 nights stay! A place I would like to go back again :)
"Excellent sta"
We stayd here only one nightbut it was very comfortable. The staff is excellent and try hard. Only a few speak English sosome Chinese would helpin making your stay here better. Lovey large rooms with attached baconeys. A little pricey perhaps. The carpets in the corridors and rooms are not very welcome except perhaps they keep things quiet? Makes the decor look a little dowdy.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Bishwadeep
Slightly far out from the town, not feeling safe specially walking back to the hotel at night via the narrow alleys. Room was clean however noise insulation was bad, noise from other rooms can be heard very clearly.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
gcyk198
"Not cheap but satisfying"
this is called an "inn" rather than a hotel, stayed here during the winter and recommend to use the humidifier provided as lijiang atmosphere is really dry. Breakfast is a must, decent simple variety of food and a cook is provided to fry your eggs and any other desires. Located a far distance from the main entrance of the old city, recommend you ring up the "inn" for them to pick you up from airport, or some well known location near the old city, otherwise you will be walking around the a maze for hours... you will be lost and frustrated. TV is not great if you don't understand mandarin, but they provide fast wifi, good quality toiletries, and nice simple touches such as Chinese tea, afternoon tea, heater, and wooden bath tub!!!! Very friendly staff, always keen to help, and some cheeky cats roaming around inn shall amuse you. Overall its not cheap, you can find inns about half the price which on the outside look the same, but grass is always greener isn't it.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
micklam
"Awesome service and great location"
We had a wonderful 3 nights stay with staff being so friendly and helpful. Rooms were very comfortable and location was great. A great choice of accomodation.
3 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Chiewy
"Lijiang"
They did not meet me at the airport . It's not easy to find the hotel , but it's a charming place to stay . Good value .
Other trip May 21, 2013
Gek
SG
"Friendly staff and lovely hostel"
My second time in Lijiang and second time staying in the local hostel. Free wifi which is nice! Very nice staff, polite and helpful. The room of course is not as fancy as those newly opened 5 stars hotel, but it is nicely decorated with all basic amenities. The room is clean in general, just the carpet which is a bit dusty. One point to note, no paper in toilet, that means, all toilet paper will need to put it in the rubbish bin (with plastic bag) after use. Acceptable for me, but just can’t get used to it. Personally, I like the breakfast in their Italian restaurant, a simple one, but you will enjoy having a quiet and chill breakfast there.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2013
Faykwan

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"父母很满意"
帮爸妈预订的,回来后表示满意,很干净,然后小院阳台晒太阳很不错~
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"闲暇生活的好去处"
酒店的服务很贴心,使人心情放松,清净,休闲。房间五香古色,很应丽江景色。设施也很齐全。
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
CN
"Nice and good location!"
Only minus = no aircon! Very good restaurant in the evening..
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
"位置太近濕貨市場; 網頁上地圖位置不正確; 訂房後竟房滿,幸好有套房升級。"
可以。
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2013
HK
"Charming hotel, very helpfull staff"
Spacious and very well decorated room. We've got a very helpfull staff (thus, only one person speaking english): free pickup from the airport; they guided us to the bank to solve some credit card issue, and also took us to the bus station. You just have to know they have several location in Lijiang (each room type is a different location)
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Benoit
FR
佈置精緻。員工大部份新上工,熱情有礼,旅館有免費下午茶,員工為坐在內園客人奉茶,十分窩心,可惜對景點和公共交通不熟悉,未能對自由行不想參加一天當地團者提供適當資訊,亦錯將客人送往囯內而非囯際机場。Hotels.com網上資料未完整,到步後方知回程車往机場要收費。花間堂在丽江有多達八个位置,分地下和樓上,希望hotels.com能給客人選擇。我揀選的是特大床,可惜貨不對板,只是普通双人床。總的來說是一間温暖有家的感覺的小品旅館。希望hotels.com將意見轉交花間堂,改善後評分必可更佳。
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Blossom Hill Inn

"Wonderful place"
04/09/16
This is one of the most beautiful and friendly places we ever stayed in China (and living in Beijing we do travel a lot). Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. They invited us to their afternoon tea ceremonies, gave us great advice on tours and things to do. The hotel is a courtyard boutique hotel with lots of atmosphere and charme. We stayed three nights and it felt like a home stay. Very highly recommended.
"Nice ambience but service to be improved"
12/29/15 chanlil Kuala Lumpur
We stayed in another location of this chained boutique hotel last year and were told this location is even much impressive. They have 8 properties at different location in Lijiang. After reading some tips from TA, we chose Springland as it is located half way up the hill and breakfast is served at the same building. You can have a nice bird's eye view of the Lijiang old town from the breakfast place. Location of the hotel is rather deep in and not easy to find but you can call hotel in advance and they will send someone to meet you at the ancient town entrance to pick up luggage and direct you to the hotel. The hotel has a nice ambience with authentic feel. Except for the hotel manager who is more friendly and approachable, the other staff is not so responsive when we needed help on the heater for our room as well as the breakfast place. Overall our stay was reasonable good but there is still room for improvement on hospitality by the staff.
"Charming hotel with peaceful courtyard"
10/29/15 Jill C Chichester, United Kingdom
This is a charming if small boutique hotel in a good location. We had a large room with a terrace and a well equipped bathroom with a large modern shower and plenty of hot water. There were tea and coffee facilities in the room and tea and cookies on arrival in reception. Breakfast was a short walk away at a sister hotel and both Western and Chinese food were served. The hotel is wooden and can be cold in winter. There were heaters in the bedroom and bathroom and an electric blanket. There were also dressing gowns. The bed was large and comfortable.
"Nice courtyard hotel in the heart of Lijiang"
09/06/15 thunderman9 New York City, New York
I got into Lijiang on a delayed flight at about 1am and was afraid I wouldn't be able to get here. But the hotel provides an airport pickup and the driver dropped me right outside the old town (cars can't enter the city). The hotel manager was waiting for me on the outskirts of town and at 1am, helped me get to the hotel despite the closed dark city (Lijiang shuts down at midnight or so). That's a plus for the hospitality of this place. Beyond that, the rooms are fantastic in old Chinese decor and the hotel itself is beautiful and set in ancient Chinese style. Also there is heating in the rooms, something that isn't as common in Lijiang as one might think based on my conversations with other travelers in Lijiang during my stay.
"Total fiasco! They take the money but don't provide service!"
06/18/15 Barbara W Draper, Utah
First, be aware that there are several Blossom Hill Inns, and my horrible experience was with Blossom Hill Inn Neverland. Problems started in September 2014 when I booked a two-night stay with BHI Neverland for May 2015 through a large on-line hotel reservation company. I had specifically verified that they had a free airport shuttle and I paid for an included breakfast. When the confirmation was sent to my email, it stated that there was a 100 CNY charge for the airport shuttle and 38 CNY charge for breakfast. I called the hotel booking agency and, after being placed on hold, was told they had contacted Blossom Hill Inn and there would be no extra charges. Because I did not have my airline reservation at the time I made the reservation, I had not given the hotel my arrival info. I attempted later, but I could find no direct email link to Blossom Hill Inn Neverland. Still, there was a phone number on the confirmation. Fast forward to May 2015. My flight from Beijing to Lijiang has been rescheduled from 7:35 to 16:35. This means that I am not arriving late in the morning, but well after dark. When I arrive at the Lijiang airport (about 21:30), there is no public phone to contact the hotel. Two kind souls tried to phone the hotel at the only number on my confirmation but they got no answer, and there was no phone number listed on the only website we could find. Most taxi drivers were unfamiliar with the hotel, and those who said they knew it, said they could get me close, but I would still have to walk 10-20 minutes. This is now in an unfamiliar city at night on winding streets with street signs, if any, in Chinese (which I do not read.) Feeling this was not prudent, I went to a hotel in the main part of town. When I arrived at that hotel, they also tried to contact Blossom Hill Inn Neverland at the number on my confirmation and were unable to get through. The next morning, they said they had finally contacted Blossom Hill Inn but they had no record of my reservation! (Because of BHI's multiple sites, I have no idea if they got through to Neverland or another site.) When I contacted the hotel reservation agency for a refund (remember this was booked and paid for in September) they contacted Blossom Hill Inn Neverland which refused to make any refund. They didn’t just take one night for a no-show, they kept the money for both nights!
"Dirty"
03/04/15 VivFox Colchester, United Kingdom
We arrived yesterday at Joyland. My wife thought it must be a youth hostel. The reception area was untidy and our room dusty. The coffee table had marks from where drinks had recently been and the street was noisy. The rooms are nicely laid out and spacious. The shower room is clean but breakfast at a neighbouring restaurant poor. The reception staff are friendly but don't understand English and we have been reluctant to complain . We have passed better hotels in Lijiang.
"Wonderful Stay in Li Jiang"
11/17/14 Khimming Melbourne
As you may already know, there are several Blossom Hill resorts in Li Jiang old town. The one that we picked to stay was Springland, located half way up the hill with main access from a turn-off from the (in)famous bar street. We did go pass some of the other Blossom Hill resorts and concluded that this one was probably the best. Springland is close to the happening Four Square street with a lot of dining and shopping options. Also it's very close to the main entrance to old town, meaning you can get out of the old town (believe me, you will) for other dining options, modern shopping and tours. Springland also has another secret weapon. As it's located half way up the hill, you get exclusive access to their open balcony at 3rd floor. You'll love it. The balcony is also where you have your breakfast. There's even some sofa facing the mountains and a telescope to use to take a closer look at the beautiful mountain range of Li Jiang. When it comes to services, I give the good people at Blossom Hill 10/10. They picked us up at the airport on-time (even after a mixed-up the day before caused by our cancelled flight from HK. They waited for us for a long time). They carried our heavy luggage through the uneven stone paths to hotel. Throughout our stay, the room was tidied promptly and the staff was always smiling and welcoming. They arranged our day trips and transportation to Shangri-la upon our request with professionalism and accommodating manner. Traveller may be concerned about its close proximity to the bar street. Based on our experience, it's not a big worry. The bar scene starts at around 8pm and they must close at 11:30pm. During this period, you may notice some noise, but nothing loud enough to stop you from enjoying your conversations or watching TV. And before you know it, the noise stops abruptly at 11:30pm. There's a lot good points to say about this hotel, such as free tea and snack sessions, free use of washing machine, free computer use and internet access, really good breakfast and the very well-kept, beautiful environment. The price could be on the high side but it's worth it. I'm happy to recommend this hotel to any of my friends travelling to Li Jiang.
"Superb"
10/09/14 Bishwadeep B Ningbo, China
In Lijiang it is difficult to find a quiet place but this was quiet and comfortable. The staff is attentive and helpful. Pick up and drops are easily arranged. The room has a balcony which is great to sit out in and is itself large and comfortable with nice touches like perfumed essences, great toiletry and painted masks all over the ceiling.
"Quiet, very nice room, friendly staff"
08/19/14 FellowTaveler2 Philadelphia, PA
In a town that can get noisy (crowds, nighttime bar scene), this was a quiet refuge. The room was large, with all the amenities and modern bath/shower, sitting room, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, offering tea and to help with logistical travel arrangements. A little hard to find, up a hill on pedestrian-only paths, but well worth it. Nice view from breakfast area, but breakfast was minimal if you are not feeling like having a Chinese vegetable and dumpling breakfast. Still, they were accommodating. Be careful as there are 6 or so Blossom Hills in the area, this one is in the old town, up a pedestrian walkway from the center.
"Beautiful hotel, "meiyou" service"
08/08/14 christoph w beijing
We rented 2 rooms for ourselves and 2 kids at the Blossom Hill. The one at the top of the hill of Lijiang "Old-Town" is the biggest (14 rooms approx.) and is the most expensive one (approx. RMB 1500/night). The setting is beautiful the location and hotel itself very relaxing. Very relaxing is also the staff. Although we booked directly 2.5 month in advance they couldn't mamage to give us 2 rooms next to each other. A lady with her daugther checked in shortly after and had reserved one of the rooms which had just been rented to us. The following conversation to solve the issue didn't lead to anything but annoying the guests and waste of 45 min. of our time. Craving for a cold beer to enjoy the romantic sunset, they ran out of beer. Cold and warm. The staff was so nice to get some Dali beer from the local shop. The following mornings followed with breakfast supply shortages which ended in a total lack of coffe, marmelade and toast. The rooms where made up in a very relaxing style, that I thought the kids had done it themself. All in all nothing to worry about when you book this place just to get out of town and are acustomed to mainland service. When you want service; well, they are building an Amman resort next door, but don't expect the Amman service you may have experienced in Indonesia or elsewhere. Just enjoy what you get: A nice hotel in a nice setting. Bring your own Champagne if you need it or just refer to the free herbal tea.