All hotels in Berlin, Germany

4.8
"Central location great boutique hotel"
A point of difference is the wonderful hostess Sabine who runs this hotel with panache and aplomb. Her warm and caring personality to her guests makes you feel welcome and at home.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Comfortable, Personable, and a great location"
A beautifully decorated bed and breakfast on the 4th floor of a restored early 20th century apartment building just a block off the Kurfurstdendamm. Restaurants and shops are plentiful nearby and the U-Bahn station is only a few blocks away. Your host is warmly engaging and tries to make everyone feel at home. Breakfast each morning was an absolute feast with the table spread with about everything anyone could imagine eating for breakfast, served in a beautifully decorated dining room. I recommend it without reservation and will look forward to staying there on my next visit to Berlin.
6 night trip May 16, 2014
"Loving Care"
Sabine was wonderful and made the time in Berlin a special experience. The hotel is spotless and comfortable, the breakfast is a feast and Sabine was caring, giving and knowledgeable.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Franie
"Great Hostess and location"
Sabine is the ideal hostess for any out of town or country traveler. Her information is on the money for any traveler who is looking for things to see, do or eat! Our breakfast each morning was filled with fresh breads, cheeses, salads and juices that were purchased each morning by our wonderful hostess, Sabine! Conversations were filled with things to do, events happening in the city, restaurants to try later in the evening, we all felt like part of an extended family talking about our experiences! I cannot say enough about this wonderful hostess who went beyond in her efforts to assist me in locating my luggage from the airlines. Sabine called the airlines several times each day asking for my luggage! She gave me essentials so I did not waste an afternoon in this exciting city! We left for our next city 4 days later and she was able to assist the airlines in forwarding my luggage - what a fantastic hostess!
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Lucy
"A Great Value"
In all respects the B&B was excellent. In particular it is only a half block off of the Tauentzienstrasse which places it only one block from the Ka De We, t5wo blocks from the U-Bahn, 100 meters from the Europa Center, two blocks from the Kaiser Whilhelm Kirche, etc.The another outstanding characteristic of our stay was the service provided by our hostess. She was a tour director besides a breakfast caterer of of the first rank.It is a great value.
8 night trip Nov 12, 2013
Gary Lelvis
Fantastic comfortable and special place to stay. Breakfast was outstanding.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"wonderful host"
Sabine was a lovely host, very kind and warm. Great space.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Judy
Sabine Knoll cannot be beaten for having the finest, most welcoming, and well located pied- a-terre rooms that I have stayed in. Her breakfast is also the best and gives you an opportunity to meet the other guests. There is only one problem, the warmth and charm that Sabine displays can make you reluctant to ever leave her presence. She is genuine and helpful and anyone that doesn't appreciate her efforts should stay at a larger impersonal hotel.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Thank you Sabine, it was a very pleasent stay
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Wonderful madam(owner) and wonderful hotel.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
The five days I stayed at the Mittendrin were absolutely delightful. Lovely space, delicious breakfasts, convenient to restaurants and shopping and transportation to anywhere in Berlin. But best of all is Sabine, who goes far, far out of her way to make every guest's stay perfect. She is delightful in every way.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012

"Charming Boutique Hotel in West Berlin"
I recently stayed at the Mittendrin with my partner for 7 nights whilst attending a conference in Berlin. Whilst described as a Bed and Breakfast, the Mittendren is a most charming and luxuriously appointed boutique hotel offering just4 rooms in a quiet but well located Kurfurstendamm. We had booked a (Classico) room which was spacious , very comfortable and tastefully decorated-but, it was the personal touch of the hostess (Sabine) which makes this hotel so appealing.( Whether it was organising transport to my conference/personalized tourist information /restaurant bookings- Sabine was a gem). The Mittendren is well located-only minutes from the Ka de We (Berlin"s amazing Department store and a foodies heaven ),close to underground and above ground train stations and great restaurants.For the Conference/Business traveller the Mittendren offers a very appealing alternative to the usual hotel venues. The breakfasts are delicious here. Highly recommended.
"Friendly, helpful and wonderful"
I loved staying at the Mittendrin. It had more of a bed and breakfast feel as Sabine owns and runs the Mittendrin. Helpful, friendly and with excellent English, she is a wonderful host and wants to make sure you get the best from your stay in Berlin. As I am a girl who likes her food, breakfast was not a disappointment. A continental style feast with a great choice. I had a single room and shared a bathroom, but had no issue with that as I was only sharing with one other person. The Mittendrin is a few minutes walk from the Zoologischer Garten and access to the S and U Bahns. Take Sabine's advice if you are there for a few days and get a Welcome to Berlin travel ticket (make sure you ask for Potsdam as well if you intend to go there). As well as travel, you get some pretty good discounts on a variety of things including some restaurants. I would highly recommend the Mittendrin as a place to stay and if I ever find myself in Berlin again, I will be going back!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Excellent stay, highly recommended!!"
Sabine was a great host. ,he wen't well above and beyond my expectations. As soon as i got to the hotel she was helpful and able to suggest things to do, places to eat, etc. I would highly recommended this BnB!
2 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Like casa mia"
I could sleep well hearing birds singing merrily in the inner garden. I felt as if I were in my room.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
BAIKINMAN
"Amazing place to stay"
I would wholeheartedly recommend Mittendrin to any traveller! It was a fantastic experience; a great environment and such friendly company with Sabine. It was really neat how she joined me for (a delicious!) breakfast each morning. As a solo traveller, I appreciated her company, advice and general information. The boutique guest house is very cozy and welcoming, and she covers all details from food to bedding. The location is perfect, as it provides a lot to see and do within walking distance, and only a short walk to the underground station. It was definitely a nice home away from home, and played a large role in making Berlin an nice city to stay in! Sabine is the perfect hostess!
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
Dana

"再回首,难离舍"
感谢女主人萨宾娜,让我们在万里之外体会了一次宾至如归。地点一级棒,周边各类商店、餐厅、酒吧林立,地铁、公交、观光大巴车站均可步行10分钟之内到达。房间洁净、宽敞、舒适。早餐丰盛可口,和世界不同地方客人围坐交谈,交换信息,温馨感受。最难忘离开那天,萨宾娜电话呼叫的出租车等在门口,女主人仍在窗口挥手道别……下次来柏林,这里是不二选择。
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
YONG
CN
Eine sehr angenehme Atmosphäre, mit einer Gastgeberin die für alles sorgt und ein erstklassiges Frühstück bereitstellt. Dazu für jeden die passend Tipps parat hat. Durch die Zentrale Lage hat man gute Restaurants in der Nähe und wer Shoppen will kommt hier natürlich erst recht auf seine Kosten. Auf jeden Fall eine Empfehlung und ich komme gerne wieder.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"A gem of a hotel"
I had a wonderful five-day stay in Mittendrin, a boutique hotel with a cozy atmosphere and a great location. The hotel is very neat and the room has everything one might want or need. However, the stay was very special because of Sabine, the warm and generous hostess. She prepared the amazingly delicious breakfasts, helped me to plan my days, and made me feel like home. We had fun, interesting conversation every morning at breakfast. I'd wholeheartedly recommend Mittendrin to anyone and will definitely stay there the next time I visit Berlin.
5 night trip Aug 23, 2014
FI
"Gute Betreuung, individuelle Note"
Wer die genormten großen Hotels nicht mag und gerne auch mit anderen Gästen ins Gespräch kommen will, der ich hier richtig.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
Michael Simm
"Ein Glücksgriff"
mittendrin in Berlin liegt hervorragend, direkt neben dem Kudamm. Das Hotel wirkt vom ersten Moment an sehr einladend und die Gastgeberin verstärkt das noch. Hervorragendes Frühstück, sehr schöne Zimmer (ich durfte alle sehen), gute Ausstattung. Hier würde ich gern sofort wieder übernachten!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
DE
"Fantastisk og personlig service"
Super godt ophold på et centralt beliggende bed & breakfast med en overlegen og personlig service
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
DK
"Wohlgefühlt wie nie!"
Äußerst angenehme, persönliche Atmosphäre. Individuell u. sehr gemütlich eingerichtet. Sehr nette, aufmerksame Gastgeberin. Das beste Frühstück seit langem, eingenommen in gemütlicher geselliger Atmosphäre. Zimmer/Badezimmer sehr sauber. Lage zentral nähe Kudamm, trotzdem ruhig.
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
DE
Mittendrin ist ein kleines, feines Hotel mit exquisitem persönlichen Service. Frau Knoll arrangiert alles bis hin zum wunderbaren großzügigen Frühstück sehr liebevoll und zuvorkommend. Die Gelegenheit, dabei international mit den anderen Gästen zu kommunizieren wird gerne wahrgenommen. Die Lage ist ausgezeichnet für einen Besuch in der Hauptstadt, eben mittendrin. Absolut zu empfehlen.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Fantastisk service"
Perfekt läge, fantastisk värdinna, underbar frukost, mycket fina rum och väldigt familjär och hemtrevlig stämning
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Djengiz Scagatay
SE
"Excelente Posada en todo sentido"
Excelente atención, desayuno espectacular, ubicación inmejorable, limpieza impecable. No muy buena la subida con maletas de la media escalera para llegar al ascensor y luego otra media escalera para llegar a la entrada de la posada. El colchón de mi cama habitación mediterránea en regular estado ( se me comento que se va a cambiar a corto plazo). Para los amantes del aire acondicionado ( NO HAY), en verano hace calorcito y hay que dejar ventana abierta, en el caso de la habitación mediterránea la ventana da a un jardin interno del edificio y en esta época amanece muy temprano 5 am y los pajaritos cantan desde esa hora.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
CO

TripAdvisor reviews for mittendrin

"AMAZING"
07/31/15 sedcooper Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I, with two of my friends, have just returned from this amazing City...this hotel is beautiful and chic. The attention to detail is outstanding...along with the hospitality show by Berry, nothing was too much for him...it was a pleasure meeting him...thank you
"Gastfreundschaft"
07/10/15 vidabierta Berlin, Germany
Sabine epitomizes the German word for hospitality - Gastfreundschaft. My mother and I stayed in the beautiful purple and white "Classic Room" for three nights and enjoyed a warm welcome from Sabine complete with a shared glass of Sekt, 3 absolutely lovely breakfasts, and were able to enjoy the pristine and elegant aesthetic of a wonderful host. We would most definitely return!
"You feel yourself at home…"
07/09/15 MEHMET O
Mittendrin is located in the city center with an easy access to all kinds of transportation options. Moreover you can easily walk to lots of good restaurants and shopping area. We can say that the location is perfect. We stayed in the family room, which was big enough for a family of three. Both the bedroom and the bathroom were always clean. Every needs of a guest is thought by our hostess Sabine and Berry. During our stay, we did not feel ourselves at a hotel or at a B&B, we felt ourselves at home. Thanks for the great hospitality and great breakfast…
"Best stay ever:)"
07/06/15 ranaozseker
Sabine is an extraordinary host! She is very easy to communicate and kind. The breakfasts we had were really delicious. She always had something special for each of her guests. The room we stayed was very comfortable, clean, well decorated. Starting from the welcoming drinks, to the chocolates, fresh fruits and fresh flowers waiting us in the room, to the special Sunday cake and the champagne, to the joyful small talks with Sabine, Berry and the other guest, it was my best stay ever. If I go to Berlin, Mittendrin is always my first choice.
"Perfect"
07/05/15 DP-CP Colchester
My wife and daughter recently stayed at Mittendrin on the last stop of a trip round Europe by train. To say we saved the best till last would be an understatement. Everything about Mittendrin is just perfect, but what makes it so special is super Sabine and when we were staying, her friend Berry, who are just a delight to be with and so helpful with ideas. Breakfast is a real pleasure here (my tea cup was never allowed to be empty) and we could have happily spent the day just chatting but thought we had better go out and visit Berlin, which we loved. Mittendrin is spotless but homely and when we visit Berlin again, there is no where else we will stay. Thank you to you both and to the lady who worked so hard with the room cleaning.
"The most beautiful B&B"
07/04/15 ChgoFoodie Chicago
I recently stay at Mittendrin while visiting Berlin after reading all the fabulous reviews. Sabine, the host, is very welcoming and has done a beautiful job decorating all of the rooms. Barry is a wonderful addition as a host and had great restaurant recommendations. The breakfast was wonderful with homemade jams, meats and cheeses. You definitely will not starve! One of my favorite things was the daily treats Sabine left in the room. It was such a treat to return to my room after a long day of site seeing to find a fresh bowl of cherries and some chocolates. Mittendrin is located in a very nice area close to KaDeWe and public transportation. It was approximately a 15 minute bus ride to visiting the major sites and 30 minutes from the airport. While visiting Berlin, I would recommend staying at Mittendrin! You will not be disappointed.
"THE VERY BEST!!!"
07/03/15 S K Estes Park
It would be impossible to say anything bad about this wonderful B and B. As others have said it all, I only want to add my thoughts regarding Sabine and her gracious and thorough approach to hospitality and attention to detail. Also, her kind friend Berri could not have been nicer and so full of life and information. Very kind, informative and friendly. Each morning at breakfast we were served a beautiful and delicious meal with lots of laughter and helpful information for the days sightseeing. The location is wonderful and easy to access transportation options as well as short walking distances to some of the best sites, shopping, restuarants. Do yourself a favor and stay here while in Berlin!
"Exceptional stay in Berlin"
06/29/15 TravelHappee Dublin
It was a pleasure to stay in Sabine's beautiful accommodation during a recent trip to Berlin. Sabine truly understands the essence of hospitality. She is a wonderful welcoming host and her attention to detail is second to none. The space is a tranquil escape from bustling Berlin and the location is perfectly central. I would highly recommend Sabine and her beautiful accommodation.
"Awesome!"
06/15/15 Mohan S Manchester, United Kingdom
Mittendrin is well-deserving of all its accolades & more, thanks to its fabulous host. I missed meeting the hostess of the property but had the unique pleasure of being looked after by Berry during my stay. As noted by several guests, there are far too many things that are excellent about this place. The best part for me personally was the fantastic breakfast; I've never had such a wide variety for a vegetarian breakfast at a B&B. As a vegetarian, I am used to accepting sub-par food outside home, but I was bowled over by Berry's meticulously prepared vegetarian breakfast.
06/14/15 Carlo P
Really liked this place, the location and the decor was very pleasant. Staff was very nice and offered me help and assistance for everything I needed. I will certainly return very soon for another great night and suggest this place to my friends.