All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
8720 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX, 77017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Hotel of choice near Hobby Airport"
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Spacious room. Great staff. The freeway traffic is congested so its best to stay there if you will be in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"great place"
Great place. Clean rooms. Friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"MUST STAY!!"
It was amazing and relaxing the staff was amazing so clean I loved every minute I didn't wanna leave!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"it was an okay stay"
Nice hotel but the carpet in the room was very dirty. The sheets and some of the towels had stains on them. The sink was clogged when we got there so we couldn't let the water run for too long or it would fill the entire sink quickly. The light went out in the restroom and when I needed fresh towels and called for some, I was asked to walk downstairs to pick them up. The staff however was very friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Stay was great... Didn't know about the incidental fees, so needless to say we made it about 9 pm but didnt get into the room until 12am
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"A+"
Great idea to have shampoo conditioner and body wash
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"get away weekend"
The bed was most comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
fabianna
Nice, comfortable stay:)
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
The only issue was the a/c shut off for about an hour an was a bit uncomfortable
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Lupe
"Missing hotel amenities due to poor maintenance"
The room was very noisy and I could hear everything from the hallway and adjourning room. The bed was very comfortable --- great mattress. The internet access did not work consistently nor did the in-room telephone. The desk staff did not tell us that the internet and the phone were not working. I had to walk to the desk and ask if something was wrong with the system. I was told that it as because of the rain... Then I was told that I could go next door to the sister property [Fairfield} and use their wifi which was reportedly working fine. I went to the adjacent property with my laptop and an umbrella [it was raining].... then as soon as I got there and sat in the lobby trying to get my laptop to work, I was finally asked if I needed any assistance. I told them that I had been sent there from Four Points... He then said to me "Oh, I just handled that... and it will be on there in five minutes.] .... I returned to Four Points and sat in the Lobby waiting for the five minutes so I could use my laptop. Finally the person at the desk asked if he could help me and I told him that I was waiting for the five minutes so I could use my laptop. He stated that it was back on and that we could go ahead and use it....
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Would stay again!"
Very nice, clean room. The staff was very friendly and professional.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
I had a very pleasant stay.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Will stay again"
It was wonderful
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Close to work, so it was OK as a business hotel. They started charging for breakfast, so will probably look elsewhere next time
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Great
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Alexandro
"Great Room near Hobby"
It was great. Cedric at the desk hooked me up with a free room upgrade to business executive when I checked in. The room was fantastic. The neighborhood is a little dingy, but Ninfa's Restaurant is just down the block across the highway, and they make incredible fajitas with house-made tortillas.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
"They are great"
Very nice and clean felt like home, staff was nice got everything I asked for.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Vincent
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel! Great service!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Positive stay near downtown airport"
Overnight stay prior to pre-dawn flight from Hobby. Staff was polite and very helpful. Hotel is easily accessible from a freeway and great for out-of-towners. We were positively surprised by the hotel condition and the quiet, restful stay. We will be back!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"love this hotel"
Amazing i loved it very beautiful. The room was just wow would stay there again. Great costumer service.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
CARLOS
"Decent stay, but I will not stay here again."
Pros: Overall, we had a decent stay (Note: I do not plan on staying here again due to the cons below) Staff was professional and courteous. Good wifi connection. Cons: Many people smoked in front of/next to the entrance into the building. People were very loud, thus the ability to fall asleep/remain asleep was an issue. The ironing board is the same size (small) as the one you use in college, which makes it difficult to iron your clothes, if you need to do so.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Great except the smell"
The only reason I did not give 5 stars on cleanliness is that the room had an awful smell. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Service was good.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay. We really appreciate it. I will share your comments with the team, as I am sure they will all be happy to hear that your had an enjoyable time. Thank you again for your kind words.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
cynthia
"location was perfect, near hobby airport"
we made it to our flight on time even thought traffic was backed up on the highway in front of the hotel. the room was clean and we would have enjoyed staying another day. staff was considerate. we could hear the TV in the next room that was on full blast but it did not last long.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for providing your feedback. The short distance to the airport is definitely one of our more popular features, along with our 24 hour airport shuttle. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your future visit.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
grandparents
THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE, NOT ONLY WAS THE ENTIRE HOTEL HOT BUT KEPT GETTING DISRUPTED AND WOKEN UP BY PEOPLE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE HALLWAYS AT MIDNIGHT AND KNOCKING ON MY DOOR AND RUNNING OFF! I COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO ANSWER AT THE FRONT DESK TO REPORT IT SO NEEDLESS TO SAY WE DID NOT SLEEP WELL. THEN TO TOP THIS OFF WE HAD TILL NOON THE NEXT DAY TO VACATE AND TOTALLY FELT VIOLATED BY THE HOUSEKEEPERS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AND TRYING TO COME INTO THE ROOM AT 7&8 A.M. WHEN I SPECIFICALLY HAD THE DO NOT DISTURB SIGN HANGING ON THE DOOR! THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS AT A HOTEL. I NOT ONLY WAS DISTURBED BY STRANGERS RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS LATE AT NIGHT BUT ALSO BY THE HOTEL HOUSEKEEPERS EARLY IN THE MORNING! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS MY MONEY BACK!!! SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY FOR NO SLEEP IS RIDICULOUS.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay. We consider it a critical part of our success. I am troubled to hear that you did not enjoy it and was disturbed by other guests. You can rest assured that I will review your comments with the entire team so that we can be better prepared in the future. You comments about the staff trying to enter the room at 7 & 8am are also troubling, because our housekeeping staff does not arrive at the hotel until 9am. I will be sure to copy my security staff on your notes so that we can get to the bottom of it. I would love to speak with you further about the specifics of your stay if you desire. Either way, I hope to see you in the future. On behalf of the team, please accept my apologies.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
UNSATISFIED
Great hotel! Clean facilities and an in hotel restaurant & bar which was nice. Also great that the hotel is pet friendly. Loved it!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great value"
New, clean, inexpensive and few minutes from Hobby.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
We appreciate your feedback. I will share your comments with the team and we will celebrate our success.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"The area this bad but the hotel was really nice!"
The hotel was nice they just need to offer a comp breakfast. The staff was nice and helpful.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your feedback. We certainly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. We have also allowed the ability to include breakfast with your next booking.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
GSHINE
"Very nice hotel"
Everything was just great the service was great the staff very friendly
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your kind words. I will share them with the team and we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Maricela
"Frustrating"
We went to houston for a wedding and were gone all day. Our party is 2 adults and 3 kids under 10. Got to the room around 7pm, and room was unusually warm. Fired up the AC and no improvement after 30 mins. Called front desk and they started working on it. 8pm, I called back and they're sending someone up. (yes I can operate the AC controls; confirmed its not working) 9pm, we're going to get you another room. 2 kids now sleeping I walk to 2nd room, its also does not have functioning AC. I tell the manager I need yet another room. 9:30, we get the 3rd attempt at a room, now on the first floor (we were on the 4th floor). I walk down there and AC is working properly. My wife stays with the kids while I begin the exodus to the first floor. 10pm carried kids to room, still sleeping. Everyone was polite, but how does such a nice place have so much broken stuff? Our bathroom mirror was cracked all the way across the middle. The furniture was all torn up and scrapes on the wall. It was new-ish, but already very beat up.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We consider it to be a critical part of our success. I assure you that our will review all of your comments with the team so that we can address them. On behalf of the entire staff, please accept my apologies for your stay and we hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show you that this is not consistent with the level of service we strive to provide.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
OG
"Late night"
Coming in late at night the staff was at the ready parking was a little different only one entrance and no continental breakfast so room service was pricey but overall stay was good
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You will be glad to hear that we have added continental breakfast to the menu in our full service restaurant. Complimentary parking is definitely an added bonus in this area. We do strive to provide a secure environment to all of our guests by limiting the amount of access points to the property. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
nicholas
"t.v"
Just upgrade the channels.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your feedback and you will be happy to know that we are in the process of upgrading our television channel selection. We hope all is in place for your next visit.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
paul
"Used to be nice..."
Stayed there the first week they opened. It was nice then. But, they just have not kept up with maintenance. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of nice choices around Hobby Airport. It is still one of the better choices.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Being the newest property in the area is definitely an added bonus for our guest. It is one of the reasons why we are so popular. Be we are all a victim to time, but you can rest assured that we have just completed a full property refresh and I hope you will enjoy it during your next visit. Thank you for choosing us.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Lori
"Overall nice place, great staff."
The staff was wonderful. Cedric at the front desk went above and beyond, as did the lovely woman at the restaurant who made sure we had everything we needed to comfortably eat in the room. My only complaint is that when my son left his teddy bear the hotel owners' rules didn't allow staff to take a credit card to pay for shipping it back. I had to go to a UPS and get a mailing label - which delayed shipping it another day. this added inconvenience and anothe day my son was without his bear.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is a critical part of our success. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly share your comments with Cedric and the team. Sorry to hear about the delay in returning "teddy" to your son. Unfortunately will all occurring in the world today, credit card companies have understandably stepped up there security requirements. The team and I will definitely review the process and do everything we can to prevent this type of situation from happening in the future.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Andrea
"Fleetwood Mac concert!"
Came to Houston to see Fleetwood Mac at the Toyota Center. Great Staff who upgraded our room because they weren't too busy. Staff gave us great recommendations on restaurants and giving us advice on how long to plan to get to the Toyota center. Hotel was clean and the room was fantastic! Getting to the Toyota Center was a breeze as it was only about 9 miles away and the concert was great! If you don't want to pay big bucks to stay really super close to the Toyota Center, this hotel was a great option at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
I have to admit that my jealousy about missing the live performance of "Go your own way" may slightly supersede my appreciation of your kind words. Nonetheless the entire team does thanks you for your comments and look forward to your next visit
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Kat
"Terrible location"
Very disappointing. Dirty rugs in room. No Continental Breakfast. (Most hotels in this price ranch do offer free breakfast.) Lobby has a small eating area with limited menu. No other restaurants, stores or anything of value to see or do is in walking distance.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Please accept my apologies for the less than perfect stay that you encountered during your last visit. This is definitely inconsistent with the level of service we strive to provide. I will share your comments with the team and we will make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Quick Get Away"
This area is still a little risky at night
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your comments. Our proximity to the airport is definitely a gift and a curse, but we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Horrible service"
We picked this hotel because it was pet friendly. Made reservation and verified pets are ok. When I checked in, all ththe employees were standing around and it took awhile before I was helped. When I came back in with my dog, I was told there was an additional charge. I paid it, yet let them know I wasn't informed there would be an additional charge when Made my reservation. At 7pm, we ordered room service and was told it would take 15-20 min. An hour and a half later, our food finally arrived. One of the plates was wrong and the soda was completely flat. By this point we were so hungry and didn't want to wait another hour for it to be fixed. Definitely wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
It appears that we did not meet your expectations during your last visit. It appears that from the beginning our communication was not up to par. I assure you that we have discussed your situation and have put measures in to practice to make sure this does not happen in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Katy
"Worse"
My room was on first floor and next to the door, everybody was in and out and made noisy, plus, I could hear people walk around on the second floor, couldn't sleep well.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
I was saddened to hear about your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with the team and I assure we will make every effort to correct the situation. Your feedback also allows us to be extra sensitive to guest staying in this area of the hotel to prevent a repeat experience. Thank you again for your time.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
LINH
"Skin deep beauty?"
This property is generally excellent, from facility to staff. However, my emotions kinda get in the way when thinking how black the soles of our white socks became after being on the guest room 107 carpeting for couple hours. And how an exit only door (to outside of building) just outside our room slammed closed throughout the late evening and then started again too early in the morning. Because of its location being on a continuation of the hallway wall at the head of our guest room bed, each time the door slammed, the wall and bed shuddered.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
We are grateful that you brought these issues to our attention. We have since made the necessary corrections and are ready for your next visit. We definitely strive to provide excellent service and are very open to feedback when we fall short. Thank you again for your information and for choosing to stay with us during your time in Houston.
ddubb
"Sedgewick Greets you with a Smile!!"
Sedgewick at the Front Desk was amazing!! Such a great personality to have upon checking in!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Cedric will be happy to hear that he was successful in his attempt to provide excellent service. I will share your comments with him and the rest of the team. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to provide your feedback.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Jacquenette
"Very clean"
Cedric checked my family and I in. He gave us great customer service. He was even nice to our six year old son. My family really enjoyed the suite. It was very neat and spacious. We will difently return. 6 stars
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all of our guests, no matter what height. I will be sure to share your comments with Cedric and the rest of the team. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"overnight before flight"
GREAT! Staff was over the top helpful. Would recommend using their shuttle services which are not just to and from airport.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Passing through Houston"
It was very quiet and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I will stay here again when I come back in town.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay. Your business is appreciated.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"1st timer"
This was the first time I've stayed at a 4 Points property. While the stay was just overnight, I was very impressed with the room & hotel in general. The bathroom looked recently renovated, but I was told it was not. They really keep things clean! The bed and linens were SO comfortable. Great staff and appreciated the airport shuttle service.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your kind words. I will certainly share them with the team. We are really proud of the job that our housekeeping staff does everyday. The goal of every property is to provide their guests with a clean and comfortable room and it appears that we accomplished that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Deana
Room had a bad smell like unclean person. Had housekeeping spray in room. A relatives room had the same bad smell. Good location central to places. Give it about 3.9 rating. No fridge or microwave like i had at another four points that week.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Chris, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We consider it a critical part of our success. I will review your comments with the team and we will get right to work on correcting the deficiencies. All of our rooms feature microwaves and refrigerators, so it was troubling to learn that your room did not. This is something we will correct immediately.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Conveniently located near airport. Staff did an excellent job at locating a restaraunt after many were closed in the area. Sheets were rough but overall I would go again. Cedric was a great front desk rep as well as the bartender that found me the restaurant.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Being a very short distance to the airport is definitely a top selling point of ours. I will share your compliments with Cedric and the bar staff, as i am sure he will be pleased. We look forward you your next visit, and thank you again for taking the time to respond.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great value"
One of the best deals I've gotten. Super clean and comfortable hotel.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your kind words. I will share your sentiments with the team, and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
Good road warrior place
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
We love our road warriors. It’s nice to hear great things from individuals who spend the majority of their nights away from home. If anyone knows a great place to stay, it would be those individuals. We thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very friendly"
The staff and room were excellent. The location was easy to find and close to everything you need, or think you need. I definitely would stay again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay. I will share your comments with the team. I really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014