All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
8720 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX, 77017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Very impressed"
Very impressed with the prompt courteous service given by the hotel staff. The room was immaculate and very well appointed with luxury bedding, comfortable bed, separate living area with refidgerator and microwave. I will definitely stay again.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Debbie
"1 night in H Town"
Great room for the price that I received from hotels.com. Some channels on the tv had no sound and the shower head leaked but other than that, everything was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2016
Ray
"Overall"
This was my second time visiting this hotel in a year. They were friendly and helpful. The quality of the hotel was awesome for the price. This is my go to hotel whenever I visit Houston.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
very nice and great value for money. Has good food too
1 night trip Jan 31, 2016
"Would definitely go back!"
Great and very friendly staff. Especially when we checked in! After driving 2+ hours it was great how helpful the concierge was at the check in desk.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2016
Matthew
room was nice and bed was comfy. just one night for a business trip. it was good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2016
"Good but noisy. Still fine if you fly from Hobby"
I was there on a promotional rate, all-in-all, it was a good experience and value for money especially if you fly from/to Hobby airport but the bad point is noise from both the highway and the aircrafts.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
aissam
Everything was good. Quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Lance
"Great overall hotel"
Great hotel
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Camerino
The service is great, besides the room quality, whenever you need a ride to nearby, there is a lady to help drive the shuttle.
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Very nice. Just 1 issue"
Clean, comfortable room. Nice property. Only complaint is that they had to put a hold on my credit card for the full amount of the room, even tho it was already prepaid via hotels.com. They would not take a cash deposit instead.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Very unhappy!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Please except my sincerest apologies that your stay wasn't as pleasant as we had hope. Wishing you a joyful holiday season.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"We love it"
We love this hotel room. It's worth the price
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Mee
"Comfort Plus!"
We were exhausted after a long trying day. My son suffers from chronic pain so the comfort of the bed is imperative for his rest. The fact that we did not have to get out and find a restaurant was another plus after dogging the Houston traffic. The quality of their food was excellent, a sparse menu, but met our needs wonderfully...as he is also a diabetic. For a bustling hotel it was extremely quiet. The staff were both welcoming and proficient. The room and bathroom were immaculately clean. I will stay here again...hopefully next time for pleasure.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
barbara
"A very pleasant surprise"
I had not planned to spend an extra night in Houston, but business demanded that I do so. I was not able to extend my stay at my original hotel and managed to find a room at the Four Points. I was so grateful that they could accommodate me and extremely happy with my room. Everyone at the hotel was pleasant and extremely helpful. Moreover, my room at the Four Points was new and clean and cheaper than the hotel room I had the night before. Win-win in my book!
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
"Nice hotel, bad area"
The hotel was nice, staff was friendly, rooms were neat but the area was rough. We visited a nearby gas station and witnessed theft , the poor owner stated it happens often which freaked us out.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Jay
It was great I loved it
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Kayla
"Not worth the money"
The printer was out of ink and the lady at the front desk would not replace it or let me use her printer to print the luggage tags for our cruise. The rooms were small, the tv channels were messed up and they couldn't get them to work in our room. Carpet was stained in the rooms too. Menu prices are awful and breakfast is not included.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Check-in was at 3pm"
Check-in was at 3pm and we arrived at 11am. We asked for an early check-in and said we would be back after eating we returned after 1pm and did not get our room until after 3pm. There was a lobby full of people from cruises and nobody was checked in early. So I guess it takes them over 4 hours to clean 1 room. When we got to the room the bed skirt was dirty, there was hair in the bathtub and the bathroom door frame was coming off the wall. The lady at the front desk was so rude and would just go in the back so she didn't have to hear everyone complaining. For the rate we paid compared to the hotel they also own next door the money for this hotel with crappy service was not worth it. The rooms were small also.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Very nice"
My daughter and I stayed for the air show. Very nice room and staff.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Fantastically comfortable beds!!!"
Only thing I would say needs work is the carpet needs cleaning in that room but other than that it was better than the Marriott we stayed in the night before!! Bed was awesome as was the service. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Sheila
"Comforting"
It was a fantastic stay except for guests next door arguing very loudly. We told the guest assistant it quieted for a while but then it got loud again. It was scary. Other than that, it was a wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Great Stay!!!"
Wonderful!!!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
No rooms where available upon arrival no even one there were 10 people waiting to be checking
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Weekend in Houston"
It was only over night,but i felt like i was staying at a first class place. We were treated well and the hotel was beautiful. My friend really enjoyed the swimming pool. I fell in love with the bedding.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Timothy
"Just okayyy"
Hot water was not hot, hotel on first entry was not to clean looking, floors needed sweeping n mopping. Thought it would be in a neighborhood i could go for walk or run but didn't look that safe. Will say glad i purchased on hotels.com for 75 a night because the regular rate was 140 a night and it wasn't worth that.
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Rochelle
"Minivacation"
My boyfriend and I took a 3 day vacation to Houston, and we were very pleased with Four Points! There's a little bit of a drive to downtown, but the hotel is conveniently located on the interstate. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The air conditioner had been turned on prior to our arrival, so it was nice and cool in the room, and the bathroom was incredibly clean! My only complaint was that I was charged a $75 incidental fee without my knowledge or permission. I know that's typical of hotels, I just wish they had informed me instead of letting me find a random fee on my statement. Overall, though, I would highly recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
kelli
It is a very good hotel,great service and,very clean and I recommend it to others.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
JUAN
"Nice Hotel. Very close to my uncles house.."
My family and I had a great experience.. The only thing was when our room was cleaned, the cleaning lady forgot to put more clean towels in the room. I had to go to front desk upon our arrival back to the room at about 1 in the morning to get towels so we could have clean towels for the morning after we shower. I had asked for two nights stay for the 4th and 5th of September but was only reserved for the 4th but charged to two night stay.. It all got straightened out but I had to go and talk to the front desk about it and get it straightened out. Good thing they did not book that room for our second night out to someone else.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"FOUR POINTS HOTEL NEAR HOBBY AIRPORT"
THE STAY AT THE HOTEL WAS GOOD. IT IS VERY EASY TO GET TO SINCE IT IS RIGHT OFF THE GULF FREEWAY. THE HOTEL HAS A RESTAURANT BUT I SAW NO ONE EATING NOR DID I SEE OR WAS OFFERED A MENU. DENNY'S WAS JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM THE HOTEL. I DID GET A FREE BREAKFAST THE NEXT MORNIG THOUGH. THE LADY AT THE BAR/RESTAURANT WAS KIND ENOUGH TO GET ME A COUPON FOR THE FREE BREAKFAST FROM THE FRONT DESK. IT WAS NOT OFFERED TO ME THE NIGHT BEFORE WHEN I CHECKED IN,SO ASK FOR IT. THE BED WAS GREAT BUT THE TOWELS NEED TO BE REPLACED WITH NEW ONES. TV WAS GOOD AND OVERALL THE EMPLOYEES WERE GREAT. THE MIRROR IN MY BATHROOM WAS CRACKED IN TWO PLACES AND THE METAL FRAME WAS RUSTING. NOT VERY FLATTERING FOR A HOTEL OF THIS STATUS. THE IN ROOM COFFEE IS EXCELLENT.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
PAUL
"less than 10 minute drive to hobby airport"
Booked hotel room last minute upon arrival to Houston. Less than a 10 minute drive from Hobby airport. Hotel room was clean w/fridge & microwave along with bottled water & coffee. Will stay again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
JANET
"Okay hotel for quick stop before airport"
No breakfast buffet as advertised- friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
JB
The only negative thing is you can heard noise from next room,I dont know if all room will be the same but after this is a great hotel and the price excellent
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Nice weekend trip"
They were so nice and very helpful. They did have some trouble getting the power back on and a freak accident where all the keys were deactivated but they were quick and helpful to fix the problem. Really nice stay.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
The pool lights didn't work so it was a a little dark. The room was nice with a littel extra "play space" for our 4 year old.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Loiters at pool and rude breakfast host!"
It was okay. There are run down apartments right next to hotel. Hence, the loiter at the pool. Room was nice, but when arrived no one was at front desk. Waited awhile before someone came out. Attendant did give us free breakfast coupons but breakfast hosts was not very accomodating!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Ruby
"Very nice room but beware air conditioning"
Nice comfy bed. Big bathroom. The only problem I had was that the air conditioner turned off around 10am and would not come back on. The room was an oven in no time. The staff said the air conditioner is motion sensored.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Hannah
"Business meeting"
Overall it was good for a 1night stay. I was there on a business conference and the conference was held in the hotel.. The guy who checked us provided poor customer service, didn't welcome us and didnt assist with any questions.. The morning staff was more friendly. Room was small but a nice bathroom.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Lamonica
When we arrived the room was not ready. We talked with the front desk and she gave to us another room, when we arrived to the room, it was not ready too. And we talked with the front desk again, and she sent us to the 4th floor. She gave to us a breakfast certificate for $9.00. But each breakfast cost $20.00 and up. When we arrived to the lobby, my kid wants an orange juice and the lady to the cafeteria told me that they will have an orange juice until Tuesday. """""I can't believed this """". The pool wasn't clean. And in the room there were only 3 towels when we are 4. UGH !!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Luis A.
"Comfy bed"
Good locAtion close to hobby airport... Good value, clean motel and comfy bed
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Eduardo
"Great Hotel!"
Everything was great! I have no complaints at all! The regular check out was noon and we got a late check out for three! Sleep is important, especially after a late night, so this was great!
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Stay was great. A/C not cooling well overnight but, otherwise everything was great.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Comfortable bed and pillows"
The staff members, the room, the breakfast are excellent...
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Fix"
A.C thermostat was not working so we were unable to control temp
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"First class hotel. First class service"
I could not be more pleased with the accommodations and the service. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"Hotel of choice near Hobby Airport"
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Spacious room. Great staff. The freeway traffic is congested so its best to stay there if you will be in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Perfect Staycation"
Absolutely wonderful. Drove down from The Woodlands to rest - the staff was polite, enjoyable and relatable. The room was perfect! I have never stayed in a Sheraton Hotel but I have recommended The Four Points to several people! The only upset was the website stated free breakfast and there was a buffet for $9.99.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Dawn
"Hotel stay @ 4 Points- Hobby Airport"
We showed up tired & late, due to the I- 45 being shut down, & they couldn't find the reservation. When booking the room, my husband put the arrival for Saturday, not Friday. The lady @ the desk moved the reservation & had us in r room less than 10 min after arrival. This could have been disastrous, but they were able to accommodate us. Thank you!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
mona
Condition of Hotel was fine. However after I returned to my room at 5:00PM the room was not cleaned. The front desk did correct the error as soon as possible. My main complaint was the terrible breakfast they charged $9.95. This breakfast was like what you would expect in a 2 star hotel not a 3.5 star.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015