All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Great amenities
    Clean
    Comfortable
    Bad breakfast
Clean, nice room, friendly staff, close to downtown and the space museum
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2016
Renee
"Close to Hobby"
One night stay. Checked in late and out early. Front desk staff was nice. Wish room included breakfast. The "Sale" price was too good to pass up... wish I could have booked it again for the same price!
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
"Just what I needed!"
From check-in to check out it was the perfect hotel stay. The guest service was fantastic. The room was huge. The bar/restaurant area was clean, quiet for essentially being a part of the lobby and was well cared for by the employees. The front desk manager even stepped in when the bartender had to take something for room service. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
Casey
"Small"
Room was to small for the price I paid. The room stayed hot and ac didn't cool. I won't ever stay there again. First they placed me in a nonsmoking room that wreaked of smoke. I started coughing and coughing. They moved me to the room next door and it was small. The bathroom was also small. For the price it doesn't fit the description. I've stayed and hotel 6 with bigger rooms and better bathrooms for cheaper prices. Needs to get fixed
2 night trip Mar 4, 2016
Adrian
"Great neighborhood, very relaxing"
I stayed with my family. It was easy to access, right off the highway and near the airport. The staff was very friendly. We did not use the restaurant or bar, because the prices were a little high for a family of 6 to all indulge. (Two $$ out of 5) We were a little disappointed that we had to purchase breakfast. They did offer free coffee, but we opted for a trip to Waffle House which was right across the street.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Great
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
Rachel
"Thumbs-up"
I loved the comfortable beds and beautiful bathroom
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Veronica
"Unexpected extra night stay"
I had to spend an extra night in Houston after a weekend stay. It was a clean, comfortable room at a great price.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2016
Roger
"I would go again"
good place near airport
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2016
Jeffery
"Awesome"
Great stay. The was very very comfortable.It was a great room for a great price.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2016
Tamiko
It was decent for the price the only thing is they don't offer free breakfast anymore even though the website still advertise it
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Alexandra
Not bad
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
rehen
"This Houston Hotel Needs Better Manners"
I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel and liked the comfortable bed, spacious room, and clean bathroom. However, when I came back a few nights later, a hotel worker would not let me check in because I wanted to pay cash for the $75 "incidentals" fee instead of have the hotel put a hold on my credit card. Their was still a hold on my credit card from my previous visit. The worker became aggressive and had me escorted from the hotel, and I was charged $114 for a room I was not allowed to use. Houston should learn some manners!
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
Lonna
no complaints
1 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
richard
"Maid service needs improvement!"
Excellent customer service at front desk! Excellent customer service in restaurant/bar! Poor cleanliness of bedding--lipstick stains on one coverlet and a squashed bug at the foot of the bed(under the sheets) in the other bed.
1 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
Leroy
"Nicer Hotel with a motel price"
perfect. they even allowed a late check out. I will definitely stay there again. ☺☺☺
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2016
"Don't expect service"
Overall, I was disappointed, mostly because I am used to Starwood guest service, and I didn't get it here. I called down to request a shuttle, but nobody ever answered the phone. Really? What hotel doesn't answer the phone? Ever. I had to walk down to the lobby and of course, wait. In the rain. Also, the amenities were only for men. The shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion all smelled strongly like mens after shave. How disappointing. The good: the free airport shuttle. The bed was a heavenly bed, which I love. I would not stay here again. There are too many nice choices by the airport.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2016
Shelley
"loud noise all night, cant sleep"
badd because the room #102 i had was right next ti the elevator which "cump" loud sound and "humming" from the motor when in use but on off all the time i been there which it was impossible to get any rest or sleep
1 night trip Feb 20, 2016
marc
"Morning staff sargents"
Night staff was great! Day staff not so much. I will leave it at that. Nice hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2016
Laaudre
"Loved It."
A nice Hotel. Very clean, comfortable, affordable. The staff was very friendly and professional. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2016
Jessica James
Very nice hotel didn't have any problems
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Carrie
"valentines get away"
was placed in smoking room. however front desk person ERic immediately upgraded up to a suite which was nice. however there is lots of traffic noise and located off very busy service road
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Troy
Stay was short but hotel was a legit place to stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2016
"Suite"
Got upgraded to a suite for no extra charge
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Trent
"great stay"
I am a paraplegic and I had no trouble getting around the room. the staff was very nice and helped me out greatly.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2016
very good
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2016
"Dont go!"
Well I paid 100 bucks online and drove 5 hours only so I could get turned away and no refund . Rip off never got to stay and never got my money back either
1 night trip Feb 2, 2016
"Very impressed"
Very impressed with the prompt courteous service given by the hotel staff. The room was immaculate and very well appointed with luxury bedding, comfortable bed, separate living area with refidgerator and microwave. I will definitely stay again.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Debbie
"1 night in H Town"
Great room for the price that I received from hotels.com. Some channels on the tv had no sound and the shower head leaked but other than that, everything was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2016
Ray
"Overall"
This was my second time visiting this hotel in a year. They were friendly and helpful. The quality of the hotel was awesome for the price. This is my go to hotel whenever I visit Houston.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
very nice and great value for money. Has good food too
1 night trip Jan 31, 2016
"Would definitely go back!"
Great and very friendly staff. Especially when we checked in! After driving 2+ hours it was great how helpful the concierge was at the check in desk.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2016
Matthew
room was nice and bed was comfy. just one night for a business trip. it was good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2016
"Good but noisy. Still fine if you fly from Hobby"
I was there on a promotional rate, all-in-all, it was a good experience and value for money especially if you fly from/to Hobby airport but the bad point is noise from both the highway and the aircrafts.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
aissam
Everything was good. Quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Lance
"Great overall hotel"
Great hotel
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Camerino
The service is great, besides the room quality, whenever you need a ride to nearby, there is a lady to help drive the shuttle.
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Very nice. Just 1 issue"
Clean, comfortable room. Nice property. Only complaint is that they had to put a hold on my credit card for the full amount of the room, even tho it was already prepaid via hotels.com. They would not take a cash deposit instead.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Very unhappy!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Please except my sincerest apologies that your stay wasn't as pleasant as we had hope. Wishing you a joyful holiday season.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"Noises"
Great hotel, comfortable, nice staff but... When I finally was trying to sleep in that lovely bedroom, I found out that I wouldn't sleep! The elevator was right beside my bedroom and I could hear everytime the elevator was going up and down! It became a nightmare and in the morning I was completely exausted. Im not even talking about the party on the same floor until very late, with very loud music. My tip is to never stay at room 102, right beside the elevators. Complete nightmare and ask before if there's going to have a party or a music practicing. Because the reception guy said to me it was just a music test... Haha. To me it makes no difference, it was noise when I was trying to take some rest. Definetly not a good idea to make loud music close to hotel bedrooms late at night, right?? I was visiting from Brazil.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
cintia
"We love it"
We love this hotel room. It's worth the price
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Mee
"Comfort Plus!"
We were exhausted after a long trying day. My son suffers from chronic pain so the comfort of the bed is imperative for his rest. The fact that we did not have to get out and find a restaurant was another plus after dogging the Houston traffic. The quality of their food was excellent, a sparse menu, but met our needs wonderfully...as he is also a diabetic. For a bustling hotel it was extremely quiet. The staff were both welcoming and proficient. The room and bathroom were immaculately clean. I will stay here again...hopefully next time for pleasure.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
barbara
"A very pleasant surprise"
I had not planned to spend an extra night in Houston, but business demanded that I do so. I was not able to extend my stay at my original hotel and managed to find a room at the Four Points. I was so grateful that they could accommodate me and extremely happy with my room. Everyone at the hotel was pleasant and extremely helpful. Moreover, my room at the Four Points was new and clean and cheaper than the hotel room I had the night before. Win-win in my book!
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
"Nice hotel, bad area"
The hotel was nice, staff was friendly, rooms were neat but the area was rough. We visited a nearby gas station and witnessed theft , the poor owner stated it happens often which freaked us out.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Jay
It was great I loved it
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Kayla
"Not worth the money"
The printer was out of ink and the lady at the front desk would not replace it or let me use her printer to print the luggage tags for our cruise. The rooms were small, the tv channels were messed up and they couldn't get them to work in our room. Carpet was stained in the rooms too. Menu prices are awful and breakfast is not included.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Check-in was at 3pm"
Check-in was at 3pm and we arrived at 11am. We asked for an early check-in and said we would be back after eating we returned after 1pm and did not get our room until after 3pm. There was a lobby full of people from cruises and nobody was checked in early. So I guess it takes them over 4 hours to clean 1 room. When we got to the room the bed skirt was dirty, there was hair in the bathtub and the bathroom door frame was coming off the wall. The lady at the front desk was so rude and would just go in the back so she didn't have to hear everyone complaining. For the rate we paid compared to the hotel they also own next door the money for this hotel with crappy service was not worth it. The rooms were small also.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Very nice"
My daughter and I stayed for the air show. Very nice room and staff.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Fantastically comfortable beds!!!"
Only thing I would say needs work is the carpet needs cleaning in that room but other than that it was better than the Marriott we stayed in the night before!! Bed was awesome as was the service. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Sheila
"Comforting"
It was a fantastic stay except for guests next door arguing very loudly. We told the guest assistant it quieted for a while but then it got loud again. It was scary. Other than that, it was a wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015