All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
8720 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX, 77017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"nice place"
Our room was very comfortable. The bed was cozy and the decor pleasing. You can hear the interstate in your room but that is really unavoidable for the location.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your review we appreciate the positive feedback and surely if we could control the highway noise we would!
Other trip May 23, 2014
R
"Maintenance Needed"
Booked for 3 night stay; Upon arrival checked into room without issue only to find out that no hot water available in room. Staff moved us to another room but the door would not lock and the drapes could not be closed. Staff resolved drapes but could not fix the door lock. After a while, staff moved us into third room - all OK in that room. Staff was courteous, thoughtful and sensitive to issues - appears that quality inspections and/or maintenance improvements are in order.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Although, my front desk agent passed on every issue you encountered and made sure maintenance fixed the following day, I am sorry that you had to experience so many room moves. He indeed was disturbed there wasn't much he could do but I do hope you enjoyed the complimentary beverages as small token. Thanks again for your feedback.
3 night business trip May 14, 2014
Stuck here on missed connection so I was just looking for something close to the airport . I wish I would have had more time - big room and the most comfortable bed I've slept in in months ! Pleasantly surprised at this hotel - the restaurant closed at 10 & I really didn't want to venture out after a long day of delayed travel - but overall .... Fantastic !!!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Great to hear that although you day did not end as planned we were able to make your stay pleasant. Next time you in Houston on a lay over stop by and see us again :-)
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
SB
"Worn, dirty & rude staff"
I'm not sure where other reviewers stayed, as this hotel was very disappointing. I'm learning the hard way that you can't really trust reviews on Expedia.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Not sure of the circumstances of your recent stay but we do have a reputation of taking care of our guests. Hopefully, you will give us another in the near future to turn things around
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Great travel layover hotel."
Very pleasant. Breakfast served without water and no followup. Food decent.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi Steve, I appreciate your feedback during your recent stay at our Four Points Hobby Airport and will definitely pass on your concerns especially to my Food and Beverage Team in regards to breakfast. We take guest satisfaction very seriously and do not want future guest to experience these type of inconvenices
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Good stay for a fair price"
I was staying at the hotel for a weekend seminar that was held there. Somebody from the seminar accidentally left with my ipad. I inquired at the front desk if anybody had turned it in. Mr. Cedric was on duty at the time and expressed a very sincere concern. Later he thankfully called me to say that he had located it and it was recovered. Of course any guest should expect this service from the hotel they're staying at. However, Cedric expressed a very warm hearted concern and an excitement when recovered that was very much noticed and appreciate. Cedric was also the man on duty when we arrived and we found him to be a very entertaining individual with a great desire to offer great service. It was a pleasure meeting him. Kudos to Cedric and the other team members of this hotel.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi Jeff, It was a pleasure to read how my front desk agent Cedric went above and beyond to take care of any needs or concerns you experience during your stay. He is a sincere individual that takes great pride in his work so he will also be pleased with the news. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"easy airport access"
Clean, comfortable, friendly service, convenient to airport at a good price. It was perfect for the night before departing on an early morning flight.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi recent Four Points Guest, It was great hearing you enjoyed your rather short, brief stay but we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
family visit to Houston area
"overnight before a flight"
nice enough for the money
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi GB, Thank you for rating your past stay with us!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
gb
"Excellent location to Houston's Hobby Airport"
I intend to stay there every chance I get!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi M Liles, We look forward to seeing you every chance you get! Thanks for being part of the Four Points Family. See you soon....
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
M Liles
I had a great time there. The best sleep I have had in a long time. I just wish the front desk clerk had more help. He had to run and take towels to other guests and man the front desk. Other than that, clean, quiet and convenient.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
I was good to hear to you had a great time with us but I do apologize that during your stay we did not have enough man power at the front desk and I always schedule two agents on our high occupancy nights. Hopefully, in the future you stays this will not be an issue.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"great service"
Thanks, can't help the area but glad there was a nice place so I could access my clients faster and not sit in too much traffic
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi Holly, I appreciate your positive comments in relation to service and have to also agree we can not help the area but do take great pride in service as well as appearance and safety of our hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
holly
Hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly, courteous and made sure I had everything I needed. The food in the restaurant was delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi Julia, Great news to hear you enjoyed your past stay with us!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Julia
I enjoyed it very much. Staff is very friendly, courteous and made sure I had everything I needed.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Julia Works
"Exactly what we needed"
We were visiting friends and family scattered from northwest Houston to Clear Lake, so finding a somewhat central location (near Hobby airport) was key to making it all work. Check-in was easy, the room was clean. My only real complaint would be that the coffee at breakfast was pretty bad and was also expensive. The neighborhood is not great, but no one walks in Houston anyway. There are several restaurants nearby and getting to town is usually quick (although I-45 can be unpredictable with backed up traffic).
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience as my staff and I take your comments and concerns very seriously. I surely have passed on to the Food & Beverage team your unsatisfactory with coffee available at breakfast. Hopefully, next time you are in Houston Four Points Hobby Airport would be your hotel of choice. Thanks again for staying and we hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel was modern, and clean.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. The team was pleased that your stay was enjoyable and were hoping to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Awesome"
Awesome
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for sharing you recent stay with us as it is always a pleasure serving our guests and they leaving satisfied. We looking forward to seeing you again soon
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Okay"
It was a great stay besides the rude manager that checked me in. He was not very friendly for being a manager however the lady that replaced him for the evening was pleasant.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to bring to my attention the unfriendly service you received upon arrival and I assure you that type of service is unacceptable. We strive to make sure each and every guest is treated with the up most care and concern as we know you have several lodging options available. Again thank you for staying with us and I hope we see you again soon
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"awesome"
Well worth it's price. Will love starting there again when possible
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for the pleasant comments about your past experience and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Celeste
"Excellent service"
Nice little hotel by the airport. Amazing service, staff was all courteous and friendy. Go eat at Pappa's next door!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for the sharing your past experience with us as it is always a pleasure taking care of our guests. Yes the Pappa's right down the road is an excellent choice!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
Solid well kept property with very helpful staff
Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience at the Four Points Hobby Airport
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Safe/Clean Hotel in a Shady Neighborhood"
The area around Houston's Hobby airport is notoriously dicey, and I chose a Sheraton Four Points because I knew it would have internal hallways/doors and be clean and safe. It was all of those things, especially clean. However, our room was ~warm~ and I could not get it cooled down, regardless of what I did with the thermostat. Also, there is no free breakfast here (although there is a 'for-pay' food area)....Because of the part of town, there is no other available food nearby, except the world's saddest Denny's and gas stations. It worked for our one-night needs before an early flight, but maintenance should service the A/C or take the lock off how cold you can turn it down....
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your sharing with such detail your past stay experience with us. We take your comments and concerns very seriously and we have added to all our A/C control units a small description on how to operate them. Hopefully this will help any other guest who may experience the same type of inconvenience. Thanks again for staying and we looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
NativeTexanDC
"Very nice stay"
We booked the room based off reviews we read and for the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The shuttle arrived promptly when we called the hotel for it and it was late Friday night. The front desk staff was friendly and asked questions about where we were from, what we were doing in Houston, etc. The room and bathroom were both clean. It seemed like the hotel was an older building and was renovated from a previous hotel. The only thing I would say is the carpets look like they could use a replacement. Breakfast the next morning in the lobby was great. We sat at the bar and the bartender talked with us the whole time and made sure we were satisfied with everything. When we were done, they brought us back to the rental car in the shuttle promptly.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Megan
"Bad day for Management"
This was not a good stay. Bathroom sink backed up (someone else's hair), spilled water all over the floor. Took 24 hours for them to fix it. Wet towels left on the floor. Maid missed cleaning my room for two days. I think they were confused about whether or not I had changed rooms... Finally had to ask if they could send a maid and she came at 5:00 p.m. at the end of the third day.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
"Everything above average but..."
The facilities, rooms, service, etc. were all very acceptable but I have to say that whatever they are using for air freshener in both the common areas and in the rooms is WAY too strong. It's overpowering when you first walk through the doors and it only gets stronger as you get closer to your room. To the point it actually hurt my nose. Don't think I could have stayed in my room another night without requesting to be moved to a less pungent smelling area, and not sure that would have been possible.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Not too satisfied!"
These past two stays at this hotel have not been that great. When we checked in, the dispensers inside the shower did not have any shampoo and conditioner. Besides that, we only had one toilet paper roll. When we went over to the front desk to let them know about these issues they took forever to give us what we had requested.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Jenna
"GOOD"
Just good.......Staff is not very friendly... It is close the local airport
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
jh
Perfect for my family of 4. Worth the money. No highway notice. Room smell very clean.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
joseph
The hotel was good for a brief stay. The room was nice and clean and the staff were helpful.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Nadia
"Hiding from the heat."
We booked this hotel last minute. My AC at home went out and this was a place that was close, cheap and didn't look bad on the expedia pics. The staff was extremely friendly and laid back. The food selection offered at the hotel is small but the food we ate was quite good. I was suprised at how good the wings and scrambled eggs were. My room was exceptionally clean and very comfortable. The hotel had a very comfortable feel about it. The exercise room was exceptional for a hotel this small and the equipment is top notch. The only negatives I would give would be that the pool was extremely cloudy and the bottom of the pool was yellowed in areas. My bathroom also had places where the tile was missing. The shampoo and conditioner containers in the shower were empty, but that was extremely minor issue. All in all you cant beat this place for the money.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Loved it"
Great place to stay, clean and the staff is really friendly and hilarious to boot. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2013
Maggie
Excellent beds.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
susan
"Nice hotel near Hobby Airport"
The carpet in this room needed to be replaced. The room overall was very clean. I loved the shower area with the small shelves between the dispensers. Food in the restaurant was just OK. Hotel personnel at hotel checkin desk were very helpful.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Work Stay."
Stayed here for business and although not that close to where I needed to be it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Belinda
Stayed at the Four Points for one night. The hotel was close to Houston Hobby airport, so this is why I chose it. The staff was helpful and friendly. We needed a ride from our rental car company back to the hotel and they were very accommodating. The room was very clean and modern, and the beds were very comfortable! We ate at the restaurant and it was fine. We didn't venture outside the hotel because there was nothing worth while in walking distance, and the neighborhood seemed a bit rough. Overall, a decent hotel for a decent price.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Kate
"Milazo71"
Very clean rooms, nice hotel,very clean restroom, The receptionist in the morning very rude person , But the evening receptionist was very nice person.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
milo
"It was nice, close to Hobby"
I liked the hotel quite a bit, new modern decor, comfy beds and pillows. The room service was above my expectations(food was very good). The option to do have a drink at the bar in the hotel is not something you usually see in this price range. The only things that were lacking were the parking, its just an awkward entrance, and the neighborhood around the hotel did not seem safe at all, hence the 8 foot privacy fence, but I did not have any issues.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Alyssa E
"Houston Hobby"
Great staff! Very courteous and helpful. We will definitely return when we visit the south Houston area.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great Place"
Little more than I wanted to pay for a 1 night stay but have to say...It was a Great Place!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
shannon
"Great service - very clean and comfortable stay"
I would recommend this place to all! Great value and the best pillows in any hotel I've stayed in ages!
4 night business trip May 5, 2013
"Hassle getting a room that was wanted"
Upon arrival, we were told by the front desk that a double bed (that was already reserved online by Hotels.com) was not available and we had to get a KING suite for 5 people. We were highly irritated because we reserved something totally different online and then when we arrive we barely even get a room at 9pm at night with exhausted kids that range from 2 years old-7 years of age. At the end of the day we(me and my 2 brothers and their 2 kids) reserved 3 double beds and didn't receive what was asked UNTIL 30 minites after bribery-which was ridiculous. AT THE END of the day the Hotel was nice but the beginning process was horrible.
1 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Extremely Nice Facility and Staff"
Awesome staff, super friendly and VERY helpful! Loved my room it was very nice and clean. I will be staying at this Hotel franchise from here on out.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Laiken
"Friendly staff"
My room was excellent and the staff was super friendly. Still, I have to say I was most pleased that their fitness center actually had free weights as stated. So many hotels call a treadmill and a stepper a fitness facility...
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
"Great Hotel near the airport."
My elderly mother and I stayed one night before a flight out of Houston. We were pleasantly surprised at every turn. Each employee we came across was helpful, cheerful and took pride in their jobs. The only downside is the neighborhood, which is close to the airport, but not near Much else.
Other trip May 1, 2013
Nanny
"Close to Hobby Airport"
I appreciated that this hotel was close to the airport. It was very clean and the staff was very welcoming when I checked in. The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
BK
"Horrible shuttle service"
Took close to an hour for the shuttle to pick us up from the airport. Apparently they share the shuttle service with another property, so there can be significant delays.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"dont waste your time"
guess you dont want to hear the truth, but not going to sugar coat it wont stay there again
5 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Upgraded Accomodations For the Smart Traveler!"
Great stay! Hotel staff was eager to help and the room was very comfortable. The bed was terrific! Hotel is close to I-45...Outisde the hotel there is significant road noise, but inside is very quiet. Our room looked out at the freeway, but noise was not a problem at all! We recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"it was ok"
The rooms were clean, and comfortable. Overall pretty good stay
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Good Stay"
Hotel was nice and clean. Easy access to the main highway, however the surrounding area is not very nice. With the exceptions to the surroundings, all was well and will probably stay again.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013