All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8720 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX, 77017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

I had a great time there. The best sleep I have had in a long time. I just wish the front desk clerk had more help. He had to run and take towels to other guests and man the front desk. Other than that, clean, quiet and convenient.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
I was good to hear to you had a great time with us but I do apologize that during your stay we did not have enough man power at the front desk and I always schedule two agents on our high occupancy nights. Hopefully, in the future you stays this will not be an issue.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"great service"
Thanks, can't help the area but glad there was a nice place so I could access my clients faster and not sit in too much traffic
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi Holly, I appreciate your positive comments in relation to service and have to also agree we can not help the area but do take great pride in service as well as appearance and safety of our hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
holly
Hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly, courteous and made sure I had everything I needed. The food in the restaurant was delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Hi Julia, Great news to hear you enjoyed your past stay with us!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Julia
I enjoyed it very much. Staff is very friendly, courteous and made sure I had everything I needed.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Julia Works
"Exactly what we needed"
We were visiting friends and family scattered from northwest Houston to Clear Lake, so finding a somewhat central location (near Hobby airport) was key to making it all work. Check-in was easy, the room was clean. My only real complaint would be that the coffee at breakfast was pretty bad and was also expensive. The neighborhood is not great, but no one walks in Houston anyway. There are several restaurants nearby and getting to town is usually quick (although I-45 can be unpredictable with backed up traffic).
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience as my staff and I take your comments and concerns very seriously. I surely have passed on to the Food & Beverage team your unsatisfactory with coffee available at breakfast. Hopefully, next time you are in Houston Four Points Hobby Airport would be your hotel of choice. Thanks again for staying and we hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel was modern, and clean.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. The team was pleased that your stay was enjoyable and were hoping to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Awesome"
Awesome
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for sharing you recent stay with us as it is always a pleasure serving our guests and they leaving satisfied. We looking forward to seeing you again soon
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Okay"
It was a great stay besides the rude manager that checked me in. He was not very friendly for being a manager however the lady that replaced him for the evening was pleasant.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for taking the time to bring to my attention the unfriendly service you received upon arrival and I assure you that type of service is unacceptable. We strive to make sure each and every guest is treated with the up most care and concern as we know you have several lodging options available. Again thank you for staying with us and I hope we see you again soon
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"awesome"
Well worth it's price. Will love starting there again when possible
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for the pleasant comments about your past experience and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Celeste
"Excellent service"
Nice little hotel by the airport. Amazing service, staff was all courteous and friendy. Go eat at Pappa's next door!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for the sharing your past experience with us as it is always a pleasure taking care of our guests. Yes the Pappa's right down the road is an excellent choice!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
Solid well kept property with very helpful staff
Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience at the Four Points Hobby Airport
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Safe/Clean Hotel in a Shady Neighborhood"
The area around Houston's Hobby airport is notoriously dicey, and I chose a Sheraton Four Points because I knew it would have internal hallways/doors and be clean and safe. It was all of those things, especially clean. However, our room was ~warm~ and I could not get it cooled down, regardless of what I did with the thermostat. Also, there is no free breakfast here (although there is a 'for-pay' food area)....Because of the part of town, there is no other available food nearby, except the world's saddest Denny's and gas stations. It worked for our one-night needs before an early flight, but maintenance should service the A/C or take the lock off how cold you can turn it down....
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Thank you for your sharing with such detail your past stay experience with us. We take your comments and concerns very seriously and we have added to all our A/C control units a small description on how to operate them. Hopefully this will help any other guest who may experience the same type of inconvenience. Thanks again for staying and we looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
NativeTexanDC
"Very nice stay"
We booked the room based off reviews we read and for the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The shuttle arrived promptly when we called the hotel for it and it was late Friday night. The front desk staff was friendly and asked questions about where we were from, what we were doing in Houston, etc. The room and bathroom were both clean. It seemed like the hotel was an older building and was renovated from a previous hotel. The only thing I would say is the carpets look like they could use a replacement. Breakfast the next morning in the lobby was great. We sat at the bar and the bartender talked with us the whole time and made sure we were satisfied with everything. When we were done, they brought us back to the rental car in the shuttle promptly.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Megan
"Bad day for Management"
This was not a good stay. Bathroom sink backed up (someone else's hair), spilled water all over the floor. Took 24 hours for them to fix it. Wet towels left on the floor. Maid missed cleaning my room for two days. I think they were confused about whether or not I had changed rooms... Finally had to ask if they could send a maid and she came at 5:00 p.m. at the end of the third day.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
"Everything above average but..."
The facilities, rooms, service, etc. were all very acceptable but I have to say that whatever they are using for air freshener in both the common areas and in the rooms is WAY too strong. It's overpowering when you first walk through the doors and it only gets stronger as you get closer to your room. To the point it actually hurt my nose. Don't think I could have stayed in my room another night without requesting to be moved to a less pungent smelling area, and not sure that would have been possible.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Not too satisfied!"
These past two stays at this hotel have not been that great. When we checked in, the dispensers inside the shower did not have any shampoo and conditioner. Besides that, we only had one toilet paper roll. When we went over to the front desk to let them know about these issues they took forever to give us what we had requested.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Jenna
"GOOD"
Just good.......Staff is not very friendly... It is close the local airport
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
jh
Perfect for my family of 4. Worth the money. No highway notice. Room smell very clean.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
joseph
The hotel was good for a brief stay. The room was nice and clean and the staff were helpful.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Nadia
"Hiding from the heat."
We booked this hotel last minute. My AC at home went out and this was a place that was close, cheap and didn't look bad on the expedia pics. The staff was extremely friendly and laid back. The food selection offered at the hotel is small but the food we ate was quite good. I was suprised at how good the wings and scrambled eggs were. My room was exceptionally clean and very comfortable. The hotel had a very comfortable feel about it. The exercise room was exceptional for a hotel this small and the equipment is top notch. The only negatives I would give would be that the pool was extremely cloudy and the bottom of the pool was yellowed in areas. My bathroom also had places where the tile was missing. The shampoo and conditioner containers in the shower were empty, but that was extremely minor issue. All in all you cant beat this place for the money.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Loved it"
Great place to stay, clean and the staff is really friendly and hilarious to boot. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2013
Maggie
Excellent beds.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
susan
"Nice hotel near Hobby Airport"
The carpet in this room needed to be replaced. The room overall was very clean. I loved the shower area with the small shelves between the dispensers. Food in the restaurant was just OK. Hotel personnel at hotel checkin desk were very helpful.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Work Stay."
Stayed here for business and although not that close to where I needed to be it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Stayed at the Four Points for one night. The hotel was close to Houston Hobby airport, so this is why I chose it. The staff was helpful and friendly. We needed a ride from our rental car company back to the hotel and they were very accommodating. The room was very clean and modern, and the beds were very comfortable! We ate at the restaurant and it was fine. We didn't venture outside the hotel because there was nothing worth while in walking distance, and the neighborhood seemed a bit rough. Overall, a decent hotel for a decent price.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Kate
"Milazo71"
Very clean rooms, nice hotel,very clean restroom, The receptionist in the morning very rude person , But the evening receptionist was very nice person.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
milo
"It was nice, close to Hobby"
I liked the hotel quite a bit, new modern decor, comfy beds and pillows. The room service was above my expectations(food was very good). The option to do have a drink at the bar in the hotel is not something you usually see in this price range. The only things that were lacking were the parking, its just an awkward entrance, and the neighborhood around the hotel did not seem safe at all, hence the 8 foot privacy fence, but I did not have any issues.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Alyssa E
"Houston Hobby"
Great staff! Very courteous and helpful. We will definitely return when we visit the south Houston area.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great Place"
Little more than I wanted to pay for a 1 night stay but have to say...It was a Great Place!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
shannon
"Great service - very clean and comfortable stay"
I would recommend this place to all! Great value and the best pillows in any hotel I've stayed in ages!
4 night business trip May 5, 2013
"Hassle getting a room that was wanted"
Upon arrival, we were told by the front desk that a double bed (that was already reserved online by Hotels.com) was not available and we had to get a KING suite for 5 people. We were highly irritated because we reserved something totally different online and then when we arrive we barely even get a room at 9pm at night with exhausted kids that range from 2 years old-7 years of age. At the end of the day we(me and my 2 brothers and their 2 kids) reserved 3 double beds and didn't receive what was asked UNTIL 30 minites after bribery-which was ridiculous. AT THE END of the day the Hotel was nice but the beginning process was horrible.
1 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Extremely Nice Facility and Staff"
Awesome staff, super friendly and VERY helpful! Loved my room it was very nice and clean. I will be staying at this Hotel franchise from here on out.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Laiken
"Friendly staff"
My room was excellent and the staff was super friendly. Still, I have to say I was most pleased that their fitness center actually had free weights as stated. So many hotels call a treadmill and a stepper a fitness facility...
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
"Great Hotel near the airport."
My elderly mother and I stayed one night before a flight out of Houston. We were pleasantly surprised at every turn. Each employee we came across was helpful, cheerful and took pride in their jobs. The only downside is the neighborhood, which is close to the airport, but not near Much else.
Other trip May 1, 2013
Nanny
"Close to Hobby Airport"
I appreciated that this hotel was close to the airport. It was very clean and the staff was very welcoming when I checked in. The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
BK
"Horrible shuttle service"
Took close to an hour for the shuttle to pick us up from the airport. Apparently they share the shuttle service with another property, so there can be significant delays.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"dont waste your time"
guess you dont want to hear the truth, but not going to sugar coat it wont stay there again
5 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Upgraded Accomodations For the Smart Traveler!"
Great stay! Hotel staff was eager to help and the room was very comfortable. The bed was terrific! Hotel is close to I-45...Outisde the hotel there is significant road noise, but inside is very quiet. Our room looked out at the freeway, but noise was not a problem at all! We recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"it was ok"
The rooms were clean, and comfortable. Overall pretty good stay
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Good Stay"
Hotel was nice and clean. Easy access to the main highway, however the surrounding area is not very nice. With the exceptions to the surroundings, all was well and will probably stay again.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Terry
Great stay
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2013
"Room 303"
Never again. Do not get me wrong the hotel itself was pretty decent but not worth the amount paid. My auntie paid $20.00 for hot wings and fries which were not worth it. You have to slam the bathroom door to get it to close. There is this useless amount of space for nothing as soon as you walk in. The upstairs neighbors were EXTERMLY LOUD, call front desk to complain, they just provided an excuse. Then our television stop working. My advice is stay to experience it yourself you MAY have a better experience.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
It is obvious that ownership has issures.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2013
"Close to Houston Hobby airport"
Hotel was conveniently located and in great shape. It is very new. Right next to it is an old hotel that needs to be condemned. Would not recommend going for a walk in the neighborhood.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Overall happy with the hotel, great price, hotel amenities good, loved the bed & pillows. Check-in was a little slower than I expected for a Sheraton. We are normally happy with a hotel room as long as the beds & linens are clean, we were satisfied with our stay. did not use the restaurant or shuttle service.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"overall good stay"
The staff was very courteous and friendly, and they are always clean and very comfortable rooms. The only problem I had was that the television had the HD port disabled, so i was unable to set up DVD player for my children. I feel like the establishment attempts to bamboozle their customers for that reason. Aside from that the stay was great, and I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
Pleasant stay, employees real nice
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"After cruise stay"
Front desk clerk very nice as well as both shuttle drivers. Very clean. 5 minutes from airport, great BBQ restaurant in walking distance. Lounge wasn't up to par. Ran out of 5 kinds of beer and jack!
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Rachael
"Fine for a business stay"
The staff was very nice and friendly. The location was also alright there are many restaurants and malls nearby. The hotel has a decent fitness center and pool. Rooms are small and of about three star standard, They smell a little however for a business traveler it is sufficient if on a budget. Traffic to and from the center is not bad from this location.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
"Clean, chic and new with great beddings"
Very satisfied with the hotel. Clean and chic and new. Really like the bed and the bedding. Even the photos on the walls are better than average hotel decorative stuff. Amenities are enough for us - cannot remember exactly but it does seem to have microwave and frig. Overall very impressed.
Other trip Jan 27, 2013