All hotels in Gretna, Nebraska, United States of America

Clean
    Comfortable
missed breakfast three times. Could the breakfast stay open until 10 AM
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
My apologies Leah, our breakfast stays open on the weekends until 10 am, but during the week, due to such early checkouts, it is open until 9:30 am. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced while staying with us.
3 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Leah
"Won't stay at this location again"
Very unfriendly front desk staff in the morning at checkout and very unaccommodating! Room didn't have any curtains to pull to block out bright lights from the business located across from the hotel on the back side. Nothing like trying to sleep with bright lights shining in your window all night.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Jodi, I'm sorry that you felt the desk clerk was not friendly. As she stated to you at checkout, all of our rooms do have blackout drapes, including the room that you were in. Please also make sure to call the front desk any time so we could have helped you adjust the curtains so you could get the sleep that you really needed. My apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Jodi
this was a great place to stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Dirty floor with stains all over, wifi wouldnt stay connected on laptops or cell phones at 3rd floor room, hair in bathtub, air conditioner underpowered and air coming out smelled bad
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
I'm very sorry to hear that there were issues such as you mentioned. We currently are looking into the fact that your wireless would not stay connected. I'm most disturbed the the cleanliness issues that you experienced. We have directed those to that dept. to make sure these issues never repeat.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"It was great!"
This hotel was great. After driving the entire day, it had everything I needed when I stopped for the night. The staff was very nice and efficient. It made for a very relaxing stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Jennifer, We are so glad you could relax and enjoy yourself. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate it.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
"Comfort Along The Trail"
This stop was the first leg of our four-day drive from Chicago to LA and it offered the comfort and relaxation we needed. The pool and hot tub were lovely, the shower and beds great, and morning breakfast just the amount needed to start us off.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
We loved having you with us. Thank you for your comments, we appreciate them.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Susan D
Everything about this place is nice, minus the staff. I travel a lot for work, so my standards are fairly low. It takes a lot to disappoint me. I talked to the front desk 3 times, all conversations ended with disappointment. They seem upset, and angry about having to be there. Any question you ask seems to bother them. Other than the front desk, it was clean, comfy, and convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
I'm so sorry that you experienced a feeling of unwelcome at our hotel. There is no excuse for that type of behavior by any staff member. Please accept my apologies and know that we will address this issue immediately.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Would stay again!"
Very comfortable hotel. Easy to get to and off the beaten path.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Beds extremely firm and uncomfortable, no black out drapes, swamp cooler type air conditioner provided extremely inconsistent temperatures and on and off start up all night kept waking everyone up.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Theresa, Sorry to hear that you had an uncomfortable nights sleep. There are black out drapes on every window. The A/C unit can be turned on with a constant fan or on auto adjustment, just like home a/c units, which turn on and off all day and night. Please do not hesitate to call our front desk staff, as they are happy to answer any questions or help with these type of issues. Thank you
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Theresa
"Nice hotel after you get checked-in"
The hotel, room, breakfast ... no complaints. Front desk staff were incompetent. I have never experienced a worse check-in. I was told my credit card was being refused ... in truth the hotel staff was entering a hotels.com number. I could not understand what this woman was saying because she was incoherent. At check-out she acknowledged me as I walked up with the key and then promptly fell sound asleep sitting in her chair. I had to wake her up! She said something about it being a terrible day ... this was 9:30 A.M. This lady obviously needed help of some kind and the other desk person was oblivious ... too busy on the computer. Ridiculous.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
We failed you miserably. Please accept our apology and know that the next time, if you decide to give us another chance, you will not experience that type of check in.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Omaha"
Visit in town with family. Nice room, close to Werner Park.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Glad you enjoyed your stay.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
I loved this motel. Friendly, helpful people at the front desk, clean, well-maintained. Pool was nice & not too chilly! Room nice w comfy bed & choice of both firm & soft pillows; had microwave & mini'fridge; nice roomy, clean bathroom; good area info book on desk. Only complaint for breakfast was no make-your-own waffles & need a wastebasket on coffeebar side for empty creamers. Will definitely stay here again on a future visit!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Glad you had a great stay. We don't have waffles, but we do have pancakes. Hopefully you saw those when you were here. There is a trash can that is built in to the cupboards with a swinging door. Sometimes those things can be easily overlooked. We look forward to your return. Thank you for staying with us.
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Cherrie
"Holiday Inn Express"
Staff was flustered and made my late night check in take over 15 minutes including another 10 of waiting. Room was set to about 55 degrees and was frigid, and the bathroom light flickered constantly. Way too much money for so many annoyances.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
We are sorry to hear that you had so many issues during your stay with us. We do not set our thermostats that low, and I'm sorry that my housekeeping staff did not catch that. I would like to apologize for your check in taking that long. We have some new staff members and clearly need to do some more retraining. Thank you for bring this to my attention. We appreciate your feedback.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
Jesse
"Tiny, dismal room was not accessible."
I booked an accessible room but the only features it had was a doorbell and one grab bar that was outside the tub. I was told "that's the way Holiday Inn does it." The room was very cramped. This is a fairly new motel but the room furnishings were those of a cheap budget inn. For the quality and room size, this place is way over priced. The next night I got a king suite at Hampton Inn that was twice as big for less money and no extra fee for my pet.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Pierre
"easy access to I-80 interstate and to shopping"
The check in process was very prompt by a courteous and professional clerk The breakfast was excellent The staff greeted us and thanked us for staying with them
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Good - nice hotel - pretty clean - right off the highway
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The first room I was given had a door that wouldn't lock. Hotel staff was very cooperative and immediately upgraded me to a suite which was a very nice room. Aside from that hassle of changing rooms, the hotel was very nice and, overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Thanksgiving stay"
My family had 3 rooms purchased for the Thanksgiving. My daughter had to bring her dog so it worked out perfectly. Their was plenty of animals on the premises but their owners made sure they behaved because I didn't hear anything
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Excellent service"
Excellent and clean hotel with friendly help. Definitely will stay again!!'
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
nikki
"lost glasses"
my granddaughter left her glasses in the room when we left the staff kept looking until they found them thank you very much
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good convenient hotel"
All was good. Check in person was somewhat miserable but overall a good hotel experience
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Davidk
Not a single negative thing. A great stay!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Doc
"Very nice hotel! Perfect for family of 4."
Great experience! We are a family of 4 with young kids and decided to go on a road trip from Colorado to Cedar Point in Ohio. This was by far the nicest hotel we stayed at. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, quiet and spacious. This is a very nice hotel. If you want a newer hotel with good service stay here. The breakfast was good but average for what all hotels are giving now a days.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Jen
"Completely Satisfied"
A clean comfortable place to stay with excellent helpful staff. Easy access to everything in Omaha and surrounding area.
5 night trip Jun 13, 2014
EVHJR
"Very nice newer hotel"
Very nice hotel. (3 yrs old according to desk mgr).Well maintained. Just a little far from Village Pointe (~6 miles on side street 168th) but a good value. Everything was in great condition, but the walls did seem a little thin. But I WOULD stay here again.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Can Always Count On Great Stay"
We've been staying at this location for the past few years for various events etc. We can always count on this location to be clean from front desk to our room. Food service was always good as well.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
Hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. Easy to find but a distance from places to eat or other services. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
"On way and close to our appointments."
I thought the motel was quite nice. The breakfast was really good, and the location of this motel was great. The only negatives were the bathroom smelled like sewage backup, and the room felt confining. Other than that the staff was nice, and it was a pretty quiet place.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Deb S
"Pleasant, Clean Hotel between Omaha and Lincoln"
We ended up staying here because all the hotels in Lincoln were booked due to several events going on at the same time and the University of Nebraska. This hotel is approximately 30 minutes from Lincoln. It was clean and the staff were very helpful. We ate at 2 restaurants at their suggestion and both were really good.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Dana
"Convenient and Clean"
The room was clean and comfortable with no issues. I was only there one night, but it was a pleasant stay. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is right off of I-80, which was very convenient since I was traveling to another destination. There is a plaza with a fast food restaurant and WalMart within walking distance of the hotel. A gas station is also across the street.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
K
Nice clean basic room. Had a very good breakfast
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"clean room comfortable bed"
no complaints
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Every thing about our stay was pleasant and comfortable, we enjoyed the work out room and pool. Our bed was completely comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Heidi
"Overnight stay while traveling"
Arrived late into the evening. Check-in was efficient and quick. Room was a handicapped accessible room right off lobby (which we did not need). I'm beginning to think that's what you get when you book through Expedia as that has been my experience so far. However, it was comfortable and the bathroom had space for toiletries, unlike a different hotel we stayed at a few days before, also booked through Expedia. We got a good night's rest, the hot breakfast was nice the following morning, and we were on our way again..
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Great hotel, convienant location."
We needed a hotel quick after our 1st reservation at a different hotel turned out to be BAD. It was perfect.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Excellent staff and hotel condition. Close to everything.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2013
"Wonderful place to stray"
The rooms were very up to date and spotless. Really impress they had marble shower walls. Priced those for our lake house . Quilted Moose quilt store just on up the road.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Evening check in staff rude. Otherwise hotel very nice and I would stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
"Relaxing business trip"
Clean hotel and great staff!! Love their morning breakfast!!
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
Harold
"Nice business stay"
Great hotel, comfortable stay, & friendly staff!!
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
Darren
"Return trip from Reno"
This hotel was very nice. the beds were comfortable and the rooms were large. The hotel is just off I-80 which makes it convenient. There were no restaurants close by which is the only inconvenience with this hotel. However there was a large shopping mall only 8 miles away with several restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2013
Wayne
Good customer service and breakfast. Only complaint is I was double charged for the room. I called and they fixed immediately.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night trip Jan 19, 2016
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
Thank you. We appreciate it.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015