All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Ayvazefendi Sokak No:5, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

The owner is very kind and the hotel is closed to the bus station without any inconveniences. Everything was perfect and I recommand warmly this hotel.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012

"Simple clean room"
Nice breakfast spread, with excellent view of Goreme from upstairs. Quiet and close location to centre of Goreme. Manager Yusuf organised tours for me at the last minute. No cave rooms, but simply appointed rooms - with large bathroom/
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Smerica

Auberge très bien placée qui offre un bon point de départ pour la visite des plus beaux sites en Cappadoce. De supers randos sont à proximité. Yusuf, le propriétaire est un hôte très accueillant et met à disposition une super terrasse avec vue sur Goreme. Les chambres offrent tout le confort nécessaire. Excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
FR
Super accueil extremement sympathique et prêts à toujours rendre service; Trés propre très bien placé vraiment vraiment à recommander
Other trip May 14, 2013
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Valleypark Hotel

"really beautiful place"
07/15/15 Carminha42 Curitiba, PR
it is a really nice place to stay, with a very wonderful location, the view from the hostel is really nice, i really enjoyed my days in Goreme! I can recommend this place, because me and my daughter we enjoyed so much! Yusuf , the owner was so nice with us and show to us everything about his place! Super! Thank you!
"really nice"
07/15/15 Jordanamachado2013 Curitiba, PR
I really enjoyed my stay in this really wonderful place, Yusuf was really nice with me and my daughter and we hope back some day at this stunning place, the Ballon tour indicate by Yusuf ( the owner of hotel) was nice, he cooked for welcome us, and was really good, and also he took us until Ushicar, and was so nice with us, i highly recommend this place, the restaurant is in the roof terrace, and has great great view from all capadocia! The breakfast was really fresh and good, and the place is near to everything in Goreme! take this hotel if you have chance!
"Clean, cozy, well located"
07/15/15 Noeltalks New Delhi, India
Located in the heart of Goreme. Stayed here in a double room with a friend for 2 nights. Moved here after disappointing experience at another hostel. The rooms were clean, warm and cozy (it was snowing when I visited). We had 24x7 hot water, and towels, and never had any problem.The hotel manager Yusuf was very friendly and helpful, and always hands on and available. Breakfast was included in our room rate, the meal was also simple, and filling, and the dining room has a gorgeous panoramic view of the Goreme Valley. For budget travellers looking for a simple, value for money, and cozy place to crash after a long day of activities; Valleypark Hotel is the place to be. A bonus is the warm, quiet and friendly mountain dog who always sits outside the hotel gate, wagging its tail whenever someone enters.
"Clean budget hotel in the heart of Goreme"
06/22/15 markande Delhi
A very nice budget hotel in Goreme with a lovely rooftop cafe from where you can see the panoramic view of Goreme chimneys, good Turkish breakfast and conversations among travelers. Mr. Yusuf, the owner, is very friendly and helpful and not pushy about taking his tours at all. He speaks a bit of French also which can be good for French people. Our room was very airy with large windows and a queen size bed on the ground floor and a large bathroom attached to it. Wifi is a bit patchy but this could be the same in other places in Goreme. Bonus is a big parking space for bikes/cars right next to the hotel. Highly recommended over the Cave hotels, for people who want to spend the days walking in the valleys and coming to sleep.
"very goog"
03/28/15 Boryana3000 Sofia, Bulgaria
A nice place located just in the heart of Kapadokya: Goreme is the best location to discover and explore this wonderful region.Valley Park hotel is clean and cosy and the price is cheap. Yusuf- owner of the hotel is very friendly person. There was a terrace with wonderful view.
"A perfect choice"
01/11/15 ElenaDomina Genoa, Italy
A really nice place located just in the heart of kapadokya: Goreme is the best location to discover and explore this wonderful region, and ValleyPark hotel is the perfect solution for those who desire both quality and a cheap price. The place is clean and relaxing, the room is provided with all the necessary, the staff is very nice and the view from the terrace is breathtaking. And of course the traditional Turkish breakfast is fresh and delicious, it made us start the four unforgettable days we spent there with the right energy. I really recommend this hotel, and I thank the staff with all my heart!!
"Really nice staff and great rooftop"
11/12/14 Tiffanie P France
(+) - The staff. Always friendly and helpful. Yusuf is really nice indeed, as I read on many comments. - The amazing view from the rooftop. Breakfast there was a pleasure every morning. - The room was clean. - We asked for a baby crib, a heater and an electric kettle -all requests granted, quickly and efficiently. - We hadn't booked airport transfer but Yusuf arranged that quickly after I called him from the airport (taxis were a ripoff, asking for 180tl one way!). Much appreciated. - Value for money is great. We had free access to the kitchen, which came in really handy as we had some baby food to keep refrigerated or heat up. (-) - I guess the breakfast itself wasn't anything too exciting, but it was definitely okay (bread, jam, omelets, salads, cheese, watermelon, instant coffee, tea,...) and compensated by the fantastic view and the 2 friendly staff members. - Disliked the fact that there was no restaurant. But again, they let us have dinner on the rooftop and use the kitchen, so wasn't too much of an issue. -There were almost no clients (late october), so it was pretty quiet but I guess soundproofing isn't great and it could get noisy when packed. More of a backpackers kind of place.
"Nice place to stay"
08/24/14 Nomastesicafe Girona, Spain
The hotel is just a few minutes walking to the centre of Goreme. The staff was nice and helful. There is a terrace where you can relax and see the beautiful views of the valley and the village. The breakfast was plentiful. First night we slept in the shared room, we stayed there alone. The bed was very comfortable but the room smelled wet because of the bathroom. Second night the owner offered us to change in a private room with bathroom and we ha dia very nice stay there.
"Good hotel in Göreme"
08/01/14 Alar J Tallinn, Estonia
Good hotel to stay in Göreme, Cappadocia. Only few minutes walk from Göreme center. Nice roof terrace, great view to city and surroundings. Rooms are OK, breakfast is not very rich but tasteful. There was no air conditioning in both our rooms. It could be a bit uncomfortable in the afternonn but nights are not so hot in Cappadocia -- so you could just leave window open during night. We spent here four nights in July 2014
06/07/14 JanMour4 Budapest, Hungary
ValleyPark Hotel is a great place! And it has a good location. Nice stuff, clean room, good breakfast and wonderful view. I have nothing to complain. Me and my friend enjoyed our trip, so I really recommend. (: