All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1144 Independence Dr, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Excellent hotel for long visits"
For a 2 star rated hotel, when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The buildings look almost brand new, and the room was immaculate when I got in. It is an extended stay hotel, with the minimum stay being a week if booked through them. There was a decent selection of restaurants around and it was close to the major roads, without being so close that you were dealing with road noise. It is a suite with a kitchenette and all of the appliances looked brand new and were very clean. The only issue that I had was that there was a miscommunication between hotels.com and the hotel and they did not have my reservation, but were accommodating of a late arrival and willing to work out the issue the following morning. All in all I would definitely stay there again.
6 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Pete

TripAdvisor reviews for Affordable Suites of America

"Staye while on travel assignment"
04/25/15 Geoffrey B Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone. Terry, the manager, does a fabulous job and his help is eager and willing to accommodate your schedule. The rooms are clean and completely stocked. The location is central and close to major highways .
"Safe and Clean"
04/10/15 RM D Charlotte, North Carolina
I live away from home during the week on business...I am a female and needed a safe, clean place to stay. I found that place with Affordable Suites of America in Rocky Mount, NC. The onsite manager Terry Stoneman is a great manager and if there is a concern or question he responds immediately. Last year most of my business was in Indiana but then I had to return to the Rocky Mount area and I made sure to call Terry to see if any units were available and he was able to accommodate me. I will not stay anywhere else in Rocky Mount, NC except Affordable Suites of America. Safe, clean and dependable...the area has a lot to offer as well. RMD
"Great Place to Stay; Feels Like Home"
03/02/15 Wayne B
My wife and I originally came here to stay for a week, the service was excellent, and the room was clean and comfortable. We extended our stay to two months, and we are staying for one more month as we look for a house. The housekeeping staff is courteous, especially Emily. She is and has been a wonderful help to us. The manager, Terry Stoneman welcomed us with a warm heart and a friendly personality. If anyone is planning to take a trip to NC, please consider staying here. It is a wonderful place.
"Safe, Clean, Friendly Staff"
02/27/15 Janeful Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Hello. I am a school teacher and was looking for somewhere safe, clean, and close to my school and retail establishments to live. The rooms are immaculate, spacious, modern, and equipped with everything you would need for long term stays. The weekly cleaning service is awesome, and the housekeeping staff are very detailed and friendly. Just before the recent snow storm, one of the housekeeping staff called me to ensure that I had enough clean towels and enough toiletries to weather the storm. The property manager is professional and kind and he really goes out of his way to make every guest feel safe and at home. The exterior of the building is very clean, well lite at night for the safety of the guest, and looks new. I am really pleased with the convenience of being close to the highway without the noise, near restaurants, gas statations, gyms, and other retail estabishments. Financially, it is so pleasant to pay one bill each month which includes my rent, cable, internet, utilities, and housekeeping. I recommend anyone to stay here who is looking for a safe and clean environment with all of the modern amenities needed, and a friendly professional staff that make you feel at home.
"Defeats the purpose "
02/24/15 Milah86
So I recently called trying to book a room for a upcoming stay for my birthday and whoever answer the phone was very rude like WE DONT DO OVER NIGHT STAYS. Like what's the purpose of that NOT COOL 👎👎👎👎👎 then when I try to call the first time nobody was available
"This is a really great place to stay"
11/30/14 RonikClark
I would stay again. Made a perfect place for my family to enjoy our thanksgiving. We made the best of the kitchen on thanksgiving. And the staff made sure we had everything thing we needed. When we travel back to Rocky Mount I hope we have a room
"What a great find!"
09/29/14 Cheryllynusa Colorado Springs, Colorado
I just spent 3 weeks at this home-away-from-home, and this will definitely be my go-to place to stay next time I'm in town! The rates are very reasonable per week (just about match the current rates for Value Place in my home town but with much more space per unit) and for a single person rental, I had a large living area furnished with a love seat, coffee table, side table, dinette table with 2 straight back chairs, arm chair and reading lamp, flat screen HD TV (with remote) on it's own rolling stand (nice for moving it to areas for better view depending on activities); an open to the room galley-type kitchen with full fridge, large sink (with sprayer, no garbage disposal), counter top, drawers and cupboards plenty for storage, and 4 burner range (stove and oven); an actual hall from the living area down to the bedroom, off of which is the bathroom. Bedroom had a full bureau with large mirror, large TV with remote, queen sized bed, bedside table with lamp, clock radio, and large closet inside of which is wire shelving, hangers, a laundry basket (laundry room on premises), ironing board, iron. The kitchen was stocked with a large coffee maker (with filters provided), 2 slice toaster, and an assortment of dishes (mugs, glasses, bowls, small and dinner plates, forks and spoons) and cooking utensils (large slotted spoons, ladle, spatula, can opener, corkscrew, several large cook's knives). There was a large trash can in the cupboard under the sink with extra bags for garbage under the one in use. I was surprised that there were utensils meant for cooking, but no pots or pans to start with. All I had to do was ask the "Emily" with housekeeping, when she came around to greet me the next day, and she happily provided me with a full size covered frying pan, 3-4 qt covered sauce pan, and a med sized cookie sheet. I had brought along my own "specialty" utensils (measuring cups/spoons, grater, whisk, rubber spatulas) and my Magic Bullet and immersion blender and was pretty much set for cooking meals the whole time. I did need to buy some things to use for food prep (like bowls for mixing and storage, a pitcher for drinks, aluminum foil, etc.) and my own kitchen cleaning supplies (dish soap, paper towels, napkins, sponges). I didn't expect to have these things supplied, I'm just detailing in case it's useful info for someone else considering staying here. The bathroom was stocked with several sets of towels/washcloths, bar soaps and toilet paper, with a trash can and additional garbage bags, all restocked generously when housekeeping was done. The rooms were a bit dated (some paint peeling in the shower and grout work needed around the kitchen sink) but very clean and fresh smelling. I was staying in the back building and all the rooms in my area were non-smoking (SUCH a pleasure!). Being very chemically sensitive, I SO much appreciated that housekeeping services are not done with a heavy hand for chemicals and scents. We had no problems with bugs at all except for a total of 4 baby earwigs that crawled across the kitchen floor in the 3 wks (even tho' I was there so long and did cook almost all our meals from scratch). Housekeeping is done once a wk, and they do a tremendous job! Very friendly and personable ladies, as well. :) The living room furniture is serviceable (we found that borrowing the pillows from the bed to use as back pillows made sitting on the love seat/couch much more comfortable) and well placed. The bed and pillows as well as bed linens: very comfortable and gave a great night's sleep! I loved the quality of the bed linens and the fact that they provide a light blanket as well as the bedspread on the bed. The AC worked very well, and there was great water temperature and pressure in both the kitchen and bathroom. I worked nights some weekends while I was there, and very much appreciated how well the window shades blocked sunlight! There was some ability to hear conversations from other rooms, but only very occasionally, and only when there was absolute silence in my own rooms (i.e. early morning). No pets or children makes it a very quiet stay. : I so appreciate Terry (general manager) and his hospitality! He went OUT of his way to wake up and check me in when I didn't get in until *very* late my first night. I had to call on him one other time while I was there, when the smoke alarm battery needed changing. He came right up and changed it right out, no problem. I had originally only reserved a room for 2 wks, then decided to stay on another week, and Terry was very kind to allow us to do so without any difficulty. The location couldn't be better! It's in a quiet area that looks out of the way, but is really within walking distance or just a short drive of a few streets from the YMCA, a health food store as well as Aldi's and Food Lion grocery stores, a thrift shop within a couple blocks (great for getting things needed in the suite without spending a lot of $), good restaurants; and the mall is just a few streets across the main highway (easily accessed with stoplights at the intersections). It's not "luxury", but quite comfortable for an extended stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to friends and family.
"Unexpected trip"
04/12/13 Unexpectedtrip Lancaster, Kentucky, United States
Room was very clean. Management was very efficient. We were treated as if we were the most important customers there The beds were very clean and comfortable. This place would be ideal for someone in town on business for an extended stay. I don't think you could get better for the price anywhere else. Location ideal for shopping and restaurants, However if you like there is a kitchenette for preparing your own meals.
"Highly recommend it!!"
01/03/11 braun1010 rocky mount, nc
I've been here since mid Oct 2010 with my elderly mother. It's now early Jan. 2010. Location is good. YMCA , including pool and workout facilities is less than a block away. Close to shopping and variety of eating establishment. Kitchen facilities let me cook (pots of soup on a cold day, as well as cooking up breakfast, etc. Management and housekeeping are not only efficient but very pleasant and accommodating. Quiet location. A good place to stay long or short term. If the rest of the chain is managed and cared for as this one is..I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
"Excellent experience!"
06/20/10 Gery-Ann13 Houston, Texas
We stopped in this hotel for one night in our way to Florida. We loved the place, its very comfortable if you want plan to stay for an extended period of time, and its a very convinient price. The manager was really friendly and very helpful to give us some hints about town. The room was really clean and neat. We really like and recommend this hotel.