All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1-4-3 Kiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 135-0042, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great semi double capsule, with enough room"
Place is near to subway exit and also a variety of restaurants. Ideal for couples in a cheap place. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Only staying for the experience"
We only booked the stay because we never try this kind of hotel and know is very unique to Tokyo, stay for two nights, is not too bad the room itself is not too back, but you don't get a door only a curtain, if you ask me will I stay again, I will say no because the reason for our stay is only the experience.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
joyce
"Excellent value in a good location"
Less than a minutes walk from the subway. Our first time in a capsule hotel and totally enjoyed it. Not stuffy or claustrophobic which you often read about. Very clean toilets and a shared shower and hot bath. Easy check in and out. Storage for luggage as well. Great thing is that two can sleep in the capsule, which is not common. Wouldn't hesitate booking again.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice capsule hotel in Tokyo"
Very clean capsule hotel. Staff is very friendly. Capsule is very cozy and comfortable but noise can be an issue depending on who is near your capsule (it was usually other Westerner's who made a ruckus, the Japanese salarymen staying there were very quiet).
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Semi double is pretty cosy"
The staff were really nice and the location is really close to Kiba metro station, maybe a 2 minute walk. The female washing facilities weren't great - 2 showers (one of which was broken and could only wash your feet) and a jacuzzi. I never had to wait to use the one shower that was there though so either not that many women stay or I was just lucky. Apparently the men's bathroom was a lot bigger as is often the case in capsule hotels. The pod was clean and everything worked but it was pretty cosy for 2 people and I didn't sleep as well as I have in other individual capsules. There is a shared area with wifi access which was fast and free filtered water which was great.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
"Nice capsule hotel"
Great introduction to Tokyo and Japan in a quieter area of Tokyo. Very helpful staff, right next to Kiba station, adequate capsule. The feature was the sauna/spa (hot tub) and separate shower area. It made coming home from a long day's sightseeing all the more worth it.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great unique Japanese experience"
Went not expecting to much from this. Capsules spotlessly keen, great washing facilities. Staff all very friendly and capsules suprisingly quiet at night. Great experience of something that you can only really do in Japan!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Excellent bath, clean and comfortable beds"
We stayed on 15th Feb night. It was our first stay in a capsule hotel. We had booked a double bed capsule. We both are a bit overweight, so i was just hoping that its not too small. But it turned out to be a good, wide sized capsule. Size is almost of a queen size bed. There is small 14" TV inside, other things inside capsule are, radio and alarm. The best things about this hotel are location and bath. It is very very near to Kiba Metro Station. If you dont have a map, ask for Gatharia shopping complex at Kiba Station. You will see this hotel on the way on right side. Bath is just excellent. Very clean, all good quality toiletries and ample space. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
RakeshLal
IN
"Cheap and convenient"
Cheap and convenient but capsule beds are not the most comfortable place for a good night sleep. Good to have an onsen/thermal bath on site.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Capsule Hotel"
It was a unique experience staying in a capsule hotel. I would have preferred better luggage storage and perhaps a locker next to my capsule rather than three floors down. But other than having to go up and down three floors each time I needed something from my bag it was a great place. The bathrooms were very clean and the main lounge area was nice and roomy. They offered various amenities (shampoo, toothbrushes, towels, bed clothes, food, etc) and were very nice. They were helpful with any questions we had while we stayed at their hotel. Nice place.
3 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2014
"Great capsule hotel with good location"
First time in capsule hotel. I really enjoyed the experience. It provides great value and the hotel is one block from the subway and is close to Kiba park and the Tokyo Contemporary Museum
3 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Derrick
"Wanted to try a Capsule"
We tried a semi-double capsule for the sake of trying a capsule and not wanting to sleep alone. My husband and I were perfectly fine in the small space and did not feel claustrophobic at all. I would give this place perfect marks if they updated their washrooms and came up with a better baggage system - they keep all the suitcases at the front desk which makes it inconvenient if you need to grab something from your bag in the night.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
'liya
"Nothing less than expected"
As long as you can handle the sounds of other people snoring, it is perfect for a cheap one night place to stay in Tokyo
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Brigade
"Fantastic deal!"
The staff was very nice, the price was really good (I stayed two nights over the weekend) and it was literally just a block or so from the train station, so it was really convenient. I stayed in a capsule, and it was more spacious than I expected, and my sleeping neighbors were all very quiet. I was unable to connect to any wifi, but the capsule itself had a LAN cable which worked splendidly. I was very happy I found this hotel for my stay.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Great if you want to try the capsule thing."
Great if you want to try the capsule thing. Stay just one night as in quite a quiet area. I would fully recommend just to say you have stayed in one. Everything was clean and they provide pyjamas for wearing in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great capsule experience"
We stayed for the novelty but were pleasantly surprised by the good facilities and comfort of he capsule. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Great stay and experience"
The place was close to the station. It was clean in all areas and staff were friendly and helpful. This was more then what we expected in a capsule hotel. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Only downside is that we only stayed one night and wanted to stay longer.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Fun for 1 night, not more"
Funny to try capsule hotel. We had a "large double capsule" specially for couple with was clearly large enought for us 2. The baths were not that good with very dirty floor and whirepool. Not toothbrushes provided, which is really bizarre for a capsule hotel. The reception staff were nice. Beers and other beverages and food (cup noodle) availalbe. Wifi was not working which was really anoying. Advice : don't stay more than 1 night and don't choose this hotel if it's your last night before going back to airport !
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Review of the 'capsule' in a 'nutshell'."
Traveling to Tokyo for the first time, my wife was leery of staying in a Capsule Hotel. I'm not sure your trained staff can tell when first timers come thru, but they certainly made us feel welcomed before we actually saw our capsule. I was determined to see the capsule since I recognized it as a quintessential Tokyo experience. In the end we were left with good memories, and a wife that no longer turns up her nose at the idea of spending a night in the capsule.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Wakyhouse
"First Class"
Great hotel ,Freindly and helpful staff , plus just miniutes from the metro and within the cheapest fare for most locations with a great family mart located just miniutes say so overall great hotel , clean , nice and affordable !
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2013
"Great for a capsule place"
If you have bever been in a capsule before, you should try at least for a night. Everything is clean and very functional. The only thing that could ruin your experience is if someone else snores at night... The capusles are very close together and you could hear it too easily. It usually is quiet, and they sell earplugs in the hotel itself, thought.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Alberto
"Lovely capsule hotel"
We really enjoyed this as part of our Japan travelling experience. The capsule had a double bed and was plenty spacious enough. Mattress a bit thin and lumpy so not the most comfortable bed. Showers are in great condition and there is a friendly front desk. Location is handy, opposite a shopping mall with a delicious sushi restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Josh
"Great experience, really good value"
we stay just one night for the experience, we really enjoyed our stay, really good value, a little bit noise at night time when the other guest walk close to ur capsule but I can recommended it just for one night ,this is not the place if u are looking something more private. If u r looking one place just to sleep and really good value, this is the place to stay. Just 3 station of center of tokyo throughout the subway.
1 night trip May 16, 2013
Cepalo
"Fun Capsule Experience"
First night in Tokyo and was one of our favorite. We weren't sure what to expect but found the capsule to have plenty of room for the both of us. They bathing rooms were also really good considering the budget hotel. There is no place for your luggage to be stored but there was someone at the front desk 24/7 so we never had an issue leaving it down stairs
1 night trip May 13, 2013
Rob...
"Great for an unusual experience, 1 night is enough"
We booked a double capsule bed because my boyfriend wanted to try it for the experience. He slept like a rock, I couldn't sleep at all. The place is clean and the facilities are pretty great. The facilities for men and women are quite different though, bathroom lockers are paid for for men for example. Your capsule does not have a door that closes, it has a little fabric 'window' that you can slide down, if you move in the capsule it creaks, so if someone above you gets in their bed or moves you will most likely hear it. We had big suitcases that we could leave in the lobby (however they are not locked away), there are lockers for your clothes and other stuff upstairs as well. You get nice brown pyamas and towels. I woke up several times because of people leaving very early in the morning and rustling plastic bags constantly (= the most annoying sound ever when you're trying to sleep.) So if you want to have an interesting experience, stay here! I found it very interesting but one night is definitely enough. Also note that I'm not a light sleeper at all, but the noise just was too constant for me.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Good experience"
This was perfect for a couple of nights to experience staying in a capsule with my fiance. The wash facilities were good enough but lacking the option of a separate shower, communal or nothing. Also the men's had sauna and other addictions that the women's lacked. Worst of all was having our baggage near the front desk, there just isn't enough space for a rucksack in the lockers. Not so bad if you're used to that sort of thing being a traveler but not ideal for holiday makers.
3 night trip May 10, 2013
Marie
"Okay experience, but not my cup of tea."
This hotel is interesting, but I would not suggest staying in a capsule. You are not allowed to have your luggage in your capsule and the door doesn't lock. It's just a bamboo blind. They give you a tiny locker to put your stuff in 3 floors down and they leave your luggage by the front doors in the lobby. It's safe though because it's monitored 24/7. The staff were nice and the bathrooms were well stocked with beauty supplies. It is the traditional style of bathroom where you sit on a stool and clean yourself and then get in the bath. It's also open, theres room for two people showering while a few are in the bathtub. I didn't really like that you couldn't have your stuff in your capsule. It meant that every morning you had to go down 3 levels to get your bathroom stuff and clothes out of your luggage only to go back up 2 floors to the bathroom. And the bathroom is closed between 10 and 3 so you have to be in before that. They also send out a loud wake up call at 9:30 in the morning. Overall it was okay, and some people may love this style of travelling, but for me, it wasn't my thing. I probably wouldn't stay in a capsule again. Also, there was free internet only in the cafe lounge by the check in desk one the first level. Other then that they had hard connections in the rooms you could use but they didn't fit my laptop.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Miranda
"Suitable for the lonely traveller"
I stayed there by my self for 6 nights. The capsule itself isnt to bad, there is room to move around, quite cool and tv/alarm work fine. The location itself is a big plus. Close to alot o budget restaurants and subway. Takes about 5-10 min to get into central tokyo. Once you get over the fact that you are showering in the same room as a bunch of other naked japanese men the sauna/showering area aint to bad. Dont expect to sleep much tho. Every morning about 25 alarms go off between 6-8 and it can be quite frustrating. Would reccomend for people staying and travelling by themselves, that want to spend as little time as possible in the actuall hotell and see as much of the amazing city that tokyo is.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"capsule room fulfilled my expectaion"
We loved staying at Kiba Hotel, the staff were terrific and extremely polite could understand English and were very helpful. I would highly recommend staying there to my family and friends in the future and we are definatley going to go back and stay in the capsule hotel in the near future.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
Wendy
"Good... for a capsule experience!"
Anyone looking at this hotel is clearly not considering a luxury stay, and that is probably a good thing. This hotel has the most basic facilities, a locker to put your stuff in, communal showers and a capsule to stay the night. Very useful for a budget stay in Tokyo where luxury is not the aim. Be aware that locker space is small and it is cumbersome to be lugging armfuls of clothes from the locker to the communal shower area. But we got a good night's sleep and it didn't hurt our wallets too much!
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2013
Oliver and Joey
We stayed in a semidouble capsule. Location of the hotel was good, right next to the Kiba metro station, easy to find. Staff were friendly, we were given an indepth tour of the hotel. Wifi only in lounge area. The only negative aspect was the locker was not big enough for our luggage, it is only for your valuables. Your luggage was kept in the lounge area by the front desk so your stuff ended up being spread out in 3 locations. My 6'4 tall husband said his feet were right to the end of the capsule. Good experience overall.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2013
"backpackers joint"
It is perfect for the price! It is 1 min walk next to Kiba station which is well located. When we got there, the staff were very friendly and greeted us well. Also, it was our first time experiencing the capsule and it was good. We had a locker to put our personal stuff. And the capsule (semidouble) were bigger than expected. They also gave us slippers and a pyjama. Overall, it is pretty good for the price and I would recommend it for backpackers.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Felicia
"A must do Japanese experience"
Capsule hotel in Japan is a must do. Had more than enough room of me I am six foot four. The staff very very helpful looking up shops and restaurants for us. A very pleasant and comfortable night
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
"Fun capsule hotel with good transport links"
We stayed at the hotel in a double capsule, due to cost (Tokyo hotels were very expensive!). We found the capsule to be comfortable and the facilities were good. Very near Kiba station, with good transport links. The only problems we had were 1) that luggage was stored in the lobby which didn't feel very safe as people were always walking by (although Im sure it was fine) and 2) that the bathroom facilities (although excellent) were communal meaning a private shower was not possible, something I was not particularly comfortable with!
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
mary
"Very pleasing"
I knew when we booked a capsule hotel that it was going to be a unique experience, and it was. The capsule itself was extremely comfortable. We'd ordered a double capsule, and it was sufficiently spacious for a couple. Unfortunately it wasn't particularly easy to sleep because we could still hear the noises made by other residents in other capsules (either arriving, or leaving, etc), but that's not the hotel's fault. It was actually more than we expected, and cleaner and neater and more pleasant than we were afraid we were get. The staff at the front desk were lovely (even when we accidentally smashed a bottle in their lobby), the bathrooms were clean, everything was good. I had and still have an aversion to the Japanese version of shared bathroom facilities, where there is no privacy from fellow bathers, but that's my own issue. The hotel didn't misrepresent their facilities. Overall, a very positive experience.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
Bec
"A great capsule hotel where you can stay with your"
Good location, easily accessible, located behind Kiba station. Hotel staff very helpful although limited English. Definately recommend to visitors to Tokyo to experience a capsule hotel! We where visiting from Australia and loved it!
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2012
Keegan and Belinda

"Parfait pour 1 ou 2 nuits"
Très propre, chouette expérience d une nuit. Par contre la salle de bain femme est beaucoup moins bien équipée que celle des hommes, dommage. Nous y avons dormi en couple dans une capsule deux places, sans aucun soucis.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
FR
"pariskunnille kapselihotelli"
Loistava kokemus. Majoitumme vain yhden yön kappelissa ja se oli meille riittävä. Yksityisyyttä ei juuri ole ja tavarat pidettävä eri kerroksessa. Ajaa kuitenkin asiansa ja ei voi kuin suositella.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Kiira
FI
"よかったです。"
ホテルの人が親切に道とかを教えてくれたのでとても助かりました。
2 night trip May 2, 2015
yuka
"寝るだけなら十分だ。"
予想以上によかったが、もしカプセルも男女別ならもっと安心だと思います。 寝るだけなら十分だという意見に賛成します。 お風呂場は隔日10:00amまで利用できるからとても便利です。しかし、深夜からくしなどの備品がなくなることがあるので、遅く帰るまたは朝入るつもりの方は自分で持った方がいいと思います。(でもバーディーソープなど多分大丈夫だと思います) そして、女性の方はシャワーヘッドが二つしかないので、時間帯を考えて入りましょう。
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
JP
"Kapsel hotell - for opplevelsens skyld"
En natt på kapselhotell for opplevelsens skyld. Uformortabelt og veldig lytt, gjorde det vanskelig å få sove. Men er interessant måte å overnatte på, verdt å prøve.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"you達皆んな何処行くの?"
「面白い!」B型の僕としては大変面白かった どちらを見てもyouばかり(笑) 外人のカップルが泊まってる みんな気が良さそうで 良い感じ 「ここは日本か?」って感じで海外の 友達作るには持って来いだね
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
JP
"Lacking couple of things"
You can't wait much for two nights in "semi-double" capsule, but surprisingly we didn't have bad sleeping problems. The hotel is lacking couple of things. Firstly, there is no stairs to use, only emergency exit, and the elevator is slow and of course in use all the time. Secondly, the "spa" is too dirty. WiFi didn't work when there were lots of people using it in the lobby. Value for money? I am not sure.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Tomi
FI
"Kapselhotell"
Stiligt å ha prøvd kapselhotell, men fire dager var nok i det lengste laget.
5 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Capsule pour un couple"
Une expérience unique mais qui ne sera sûrement pas renouvelée.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
FR
"everything we need"
This hotel have everything we need. You can go to this hotel with metro train-tozai line and exit in kiba station T13.This station have many exit gate.The first day we come out from the far exit gate,but in the last day I realize there is exit gate just 1minute walk. The Hotel provide almost everything except privacy.They provide pajamas,slipper,jacuzzi,laundry machine,until hair mouses and moisturizer! I had very good sleep for 2night!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Reny
ID
"雙人膠囊過於狹小~不建議選住。"
這是少數可以男女共住的膠囊飯店。但這次訂了雙人的膠囊~覺得空間非常狹小,要翻身都不太好翻,非常難睡~不建議!!!若只入住單人膠囊的話~空間OK。膠囊也不是完全安靜~早上非常吵,不好入睡的人慎思。 洗澡的地方為共用,空間蠻大的。飯店距離地鐵很近,交通方便。若是單人想省錢也不怕吵,可以考慮。
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
TW
"Nöjd"
Jätte bra! Snäll personal som hjälper dig och rena stora kapslar ,
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Emelie
SE
"Quite good"
My husband and I stayed here for one night and it was quite an interesting place. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The double capsule we booked was a bit too small for us but there are larger ones available quite like it.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015