All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
3-19-10 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 107-0052, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to the Metro, Bars & Restaurants"
Small room, like the majority of places in Tokyo. The big television in the room helps even the comfort level....
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Brendan
The roms ares mall but the staff is good and Nice! The hotel is 2 minutes walking from the underground.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Room was overpriced for a box"
Do not stay at this hotel. Room is the size of a box.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Cute hotel to stay. ..............................................
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Dirty, Small and Terrible Shower."
Do not stay here. Very disappointing and was dirty. Bathroom was horrible and I seriously considered not taking a shower for 3 days.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Free Sauna"
The temperature control was not working... leaving the the heat on full blast and the room unbearably hot. Hotel staff could not fix this problem during our stay, nor did they offer a room change. Unacceptable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
K
Good location but small room (semi-double for 2 is too small). House keeping hope you get out as early as possible.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Lily
Room was very dirty and small. Toilet had a pee smell. Hotel staff were relatively unhelpful
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"small room but location is good"
small room but location is good
4 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
MING JEN
"good hotel and location"
good hotel and location
4 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
MING JEN
"Great for a weekend getaway"
This place was great. It's a nice Tokyo sized room with a big screen TV. The breakfast was yummy and the staff was always friendly and helpful. Excellent location.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Katharine
"Good price, convenient location"
Fairly inexpensive compared to other places nearby. The staff were all very nice. The hotel bathroom smelled like urine. My hotel room was decent for the price, but the bathroom in my room smelled like urine as well. I stayed at a different APA while I was in Tokyo that was really nice and very clean. All in all, my stay there was ok.
rebekah
"Good hotel overall"
Liked the hotel and the area. The only negative, if that, is tha the rooms are fairly small compared to American sized rooms. Still, I'd stay again if traveled to the area.
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Too small but clean"
Very small room, nice people, great location. If it is trip for one, I will use it.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Decent hotel"
So this hotel definitely have some pros and cons here are the most important ones: + Neighborhood; in its surroundings you will mostly find nice small restaurants and cafés. +Location; It's in the middle of everything, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Roppongi are all 10-15 min away with the subway. +Priceing; Considering the good location and standard this hotel is a pretty good deal. -Room; We chose a double room, traveling two guys there is NORMALLY no problem charing bed. On this hotel however it's more of a compact living exercise than anything else. Often I think people exaggerate, saying things like "the room was so small" and "I had a hard time finding a good storing for my luggage". In this case I'm more than willing to agree with these people. The "doublebed" is in fact a ~1.30m width piece where two guys will end up unwillingly spooning. -Staff; The staffs englishskills are like at most Japanese 3star hotels very insufficient. This is not a large problem but you may have a hard time getting recommendations to various excursions you want to do. All and all it's a weak 3/5, basics are missing and you might be better off if you are willing to spend more money. But at the current priceing it still pulls through all though not flawless.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Adam
"Very clean, comfortable, right for one person trip"
Very clean, comfortable, right for one person's trip, you could trust APA group
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good deal for the location."
Finding the hotel from the station took a bit of walking around -- not really a fault of the hotel itself. And be aware that typical of Tokyo, the rooms are awkwardly small if comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Great Location for a great hotel."
Let me start off by saying that Tokyo hotel rooms are small. This you will overcome. While small, I could the room quite pleasant and the bathroom nice. Traditional Japanese tub meant I had a nice soak every evening after a long day of playing tourist. The area - Akasaka Mitsuke - is easy to reach via Tokyo Metro. Take the M line to Akasaka Mitsuke. It's so easy. (You can also download the Tokyo Metro App if you need help navigating from stop to stop.) I would stay there again.
Other trip May 28, 2014
small but easy to get Metro
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Good space"
Appliciate with Silence. Good but too small space
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Plain Jane in convenient location"
My room was tiny and a little worn but clean. Sheets and towels were both thin and no frills. However subway access was great--both Ginza and Marunouchi lines were just steps away.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
"Smelly room"
The room was smelly though it was supposed to be a non-smonking room. The hotel staff kindly changed the room to a similar one which had been renovated and was ok. Rooms are very small. No space for large luggage.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Small but nice hotel with excellent location"
The location is very convenient, close to subways and many restaurants nearby. The room is small as everyone mentioned, but almost has everything. Pretty OK if you don't have many luggage and just would like to find a convenient place to sleep after your day in Tokyo.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Lucy
"Great time"
Great time, good location, staff was great , will go back for shore
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great Location, but single room is very small."
Room was surprisingly not as clean as Japanese hotels are. Found hair in bathroom, carpet not cleaned well, and drink stains on desk (that could be wiped off easily with wet cleaning cloth). Bed sheets were clean, however were not changed daily. Most hotels in Japan change them unless you put an eco card on the bed to tell them. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A+ Location was A+ Room Cleanliness: C- Room Size: Okay if for a couple nights, but I stayed 1 week with a large suitcase that could not be opened and stored. Had to walk around and move every time I opened the bathroom door or tried to exit the room. This is the reality of Japanese business hotels (especially singles), so not a complaint. Just a warning that you should always get double if you can. I tried but they were not available.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Cigarette Hotel"
I did expect it to be small, like a cabin on a cruise ship. But I did not expect my non-smoking room to smell like cigarettes. The stench seeped into the walls of the room. I was able to sleep but it was not the best situation. The neighborhood is nice, and it's a in a great location. It's close to subway station and is close to the major towns in Tokyo.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Smallest room we've ever stayed at"
Hotel is very, very small. Smallest room we've ever stayed at. My husband and I are average sized Asians and it was pretty tight. Can't imagine anyone staying here that's big. A little difficult to find. Had to ask an employee at McDonalds for help finding the hotel. Once you get out of the station, make a left then an immediate right. Walk up the street until the end of the road then make a left and you'll see the hotel on the left side. Overall my rating is a 3/5. Everything worked fine (shower, heater, toilet, etc). Check-in was smooth. The room was just really small and if you're clostrophobic you don't won't want to stay here. We booked late and apparently Tokyo is popular during New Years week, so we had no other hotel choices unless we paid $$$ money.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
world traveler
"Typically Tokyo-sized and lovely"
Go into it as an exercise in minimalism: In booking this room I knew the quarters were going to be close, and that it was a business-minded hotel though I was staying there for vacation. I arrived with a small luggage and was immediately challenged for a space to put it -- there is no closet, no drawers, etc - and tons of little details in the room like a personal water heater I didn't need which I tucked away behind the gigantic flat screen tv they angled in the corner. With some creativity I made the room feel bigger and then loved it. The cleaning staff spoke no english and was surprised I wanted to sleep in every day, so they prepared a mom-like bag of toiletries outside my door when I stayed in, and the nearby restaurants are extremely diverse (tapas, cuban food, italian) and two train stations are nearby. The area is safe at night even for solo travelers and easy to get around. Highly recommended!
7 night trip Dec 17, 2013
NG
"Central placement"
I was very happy with shopping, food, transport was really great and cheap, I could get anywhere I wanted to go. It was placed centrally for many reasons. Rooms are very small, but once you get over the first view of it, it is comfortable. I would book and stay there again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Roz.
"Small, but great location and very clean"
The APA Villa Hotel Akasaka-Mitsuke was in a terrific location, close to a major metro station with plenty of food choices. It was a very small room, but that is par for the course in Japan. Room was very clean and bathroom supplies were replaced daily. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I returned to Tokyo.
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice place small rooms"
Smoking rooms smell too much! But the hotel was okç The place is near the subwayç Thats enough for Tokyo. Good bars nearby. So many places to eat near.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Hakan
"Nice hotel in central Akasaka area"
Was only here 1 night but was a nice little hotel in a very central area - close to subway in Akasaka, convenience shops and could walk to many other areas (e.g. 20-30 min. to Shibuya, 20-30 mins. to Tokyo station, can walk to Roppongi). Room was typically small like most Japanese hotels but totally functional.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Nice hotel close to metro and many restaurants."
We stayed one night at this hotel, close to the metro, many restaurants, and pachinko parlors. Rooms are extremely small, but typical of Tokyo. Great breakfast and room toiletries provided.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Rooms too small"
Everything is fine basically, except for a very tiny size of guestrooms. \ The most convenient thing is that this hotel is located just next to a big subway station (Akasakamitsuke-Nagatacho).
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Very good and I recommend"
Good location, quitet area and you won't feel like you are in Tokyo but actually only a few subway stations from Tokyo and Shinjuku
Other trip May 7, 2013
Jimmy
"Nice and Cheap"
Nice Hotel, tiny rooms, but so inexpensive it it ok. Friendly people.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
"decent business hotel but tiny rooms"
Rooms are clean but tiny. Location is great. With many bars and restaurants.
2 night business trip Mar 30, 2013
"Convenient, Small Rooms, Clean"
Good budget hotel with great eating nearby. The hotel's breakfast is not very good, but it was a solid budget hotel all around.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2012

"I did it for the Location"
Amazing location for whatever you're doing in Tokyo. It's a classic Japanese hotel with really small rooms. Decent price. Satisfied across the board.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Cameron
"conveniently located, fair quality"
Conveniently located hotel with the usual tiny rooms. The neighbourhood is pretty busy full of inexpensive eateries and bars. Very easy to get to other neighbourhoods from the subway station nearby. The hotel does not have a lobby where one could sit down and read, email etc. The hotel is a good choice if you really only seek a place to sleep.
5 night trip May 14, 2015
"No way~"
Very disappointed coz the room is unpleasantly small and the neighbourhood is noisy.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nice hotel near by many restaurants and atractions"
My trip would be fabulous except that I left behind a very nice ukiyoe painting that took me a long time to find it. I called the hotel before 3pm the time that the next guest will enter the room, but the staff at the hotel couldn't find my paint, that I left on the floor near by the TV and the window. Very disappointed, since Japan is best known for his truthfulness and decency.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Angela
Rooms are VERY small...so spend your time enjoying Tokyo!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Well situated hotel close to amenities."
This is a traditional hotel for Japan. The rooms are very small and North American's might find them a little cramped. However the rooms are very clean and the staff are very kind and helpful.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Incredibly small rooms"
APA hotels are known for their small, economical rooms. I didn't know this when booking. I have stayed in Tokyo hotels before and I know rooms are small but these really are very small rooms. I was here for 8 nights for business and it was not that comfortable for such a long stay. The only space in my Single room for clothes was 3 coat hangers and 2 hooks on the wall. No wardrobe and not one single drawer. I had to be able to unpack my suitcase as I needed the case for my business during the week, but there was simply no where for my clothes to go. I was shown a Semi-double room with a bigger bed but no extra space for clothes. Then I was shown a Double room which had slightly bigger dimensions and a small wardrobe which was adequate. I paid an extra £130 for the 8 nights which I was happy to do. I would advise people to a Double room if you want to be sure of having some storage space. I have double checked the Hotels.com website and descriptions of storage facilities (or lack thereof) are missing from ALL categories of room, including the Double room. The bathroom was clean, but very basic indeed. On the plus side, staff did help out when I said my room was a problem and the hotel is located very conveniently for subway stations (there are 5 lines accessible from Akasaka-Mitsuke). It's a very lively area for the after-work crowd with a great choice of reasonably priced eateries.
8 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Lucy
"Small rooms, good location"
Hotel is in a good location, but the rooms are extremely small.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Disappointed by the smoke"
It was my own fault. My stay was not the best due to a strong smell of cigarette smoke in my "non-smoking" room. It ruined an otherwise okay hotel. Reasonable facilities, new and bright part of the city. Plenty of eating and viewing choices nearby. Fast and efficient staff. In retrospect, I should have rejected the room right away due to the smell, but I rationalised that it would dissipate quickly. It didn't.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Extremely convenient"
The hotel is in a convenient location (close to public transportation), check in and out was very easy and the staff was helpful. The facility itself, was more than sufficient. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Pleasant hotel"
Standard business hotel - room was small but fine, a little older than I hoped for at the price but totally fine. Convenient location close to a subway station.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Small room, but great hotel at affordable price"
Got a small double at a great price (maybe at some discounted day?). The room was very small, but the accommodations were great. Good front desk service and good quality bathroom amenities and such. Location was also very close to public transport.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015